Alley Educates Her Fiancé

Story Info
Young woman teaches her beau about pleasure and pain.
6.1k words
3.82
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

Author's Note: this story contains ballbusting. I've tried to explain why a man would enjoy this activity, and why a woman would want to do this for him. This story is authentic, from my personal experience.

Alley Educates Her Fiancé

Prologue

Mr. and Mrs. Carter Williams celebrated their thirty-fifth wedding anniversary on a luxury cruise ship in the Caribbean with their three sons, their wives, and seven grandchildren. Life had been very good to them. They had everything they could wish for; wealth, health, the love of their community, their friends and their family.

On the day of their anniversary, they all shared a gourmet five course dinner at the Captain's table. It was a memorable evening.

After dinner, Allison and Carter retreated to their stateroom for their own private celebration, which of course included making passionate love. When the romance was over they cuddled together in bed.

"So, Mrs. Williams, are you still gloriously happy that you married me?"

She thought for a bit before answering.

"Absolutely, Darling, you are the most wonderful man I've ever known."

She paused to think, before asking him a question.

"I know you're happy being my husband. Every time we have sex, you have this shit eating grin on your face for days. Is that because you love me so much, or because of what I do to you when we, um, you know, get frisky?"

He chuckled, "Frisky? Hmm, oh, you mean when you bust my balls, right Sweetheart?"

She giggled, "Well, yes, but I was trying to make it sound less harsh."

"Ha! You know I love it when you bust my nuts, the harder you bust me the more I like it."

"I know, and that still amazes me after all the years I've been doing it to you. You really, I mean really like pain."

"It's not for everybody. I know that, but at the same time it's not all that unusual. For example, some people really enjoy spanking, giving and receiving pain. Some women enjoy wearing nipple clamps."

"Yeah, I suppose that's true. Personally, I have no desire to flatten my nips, but a few of my girlfriends have tried them, and they tell me it does wonders for them."

"I've read articles about areas of the brain that respond to pain and pleasure. Studies have shown that the brain produces a chemical, which is called dopamine, whether that person is experiencing pain or pleasure. It's that chemical that makes the person want more of it. If a person likes chocolate, that chemical in their brain makes them want to eat more chocolate."

Carter grabbed his phone off his night stand, "I'll try to find an explanation for you on the Internet."

He typed in his search, scrolled through a few articles and found one titled "Dopamine: The Feel-good Hormone."

"Here, this explains dopamine better than I can. It says 'Dopamine is part of your reward system. This system is designed, from an evolutionary standpoint, to reward you when you're doing the things you need to do to survive — eat, drink, and reproduce. As humans, our brains are hard-wired to seek out behaviors that release dopamine in our reward system. When you're doing something pleasurable, your brain releases a large amount of dopamine. You feel good and you seek more of that feeling."

He paused for a bit to gather his thoughts, "Another key part of it is anticipation. If a stranger kicked me in the balls without warning, that would hurt like hell; but when the pain is expected, my brain reacts differently, by associating the pain with pleasure. The brain knows when it's ok. When we're being kinky and I know the hit is coming, I also know it's going to feel good to me."

"So you mean your brain is reacting to pain, and experiencing it as something pleasurable?"

"That's right, Alley. What I experience isn't pain. It's pleasure, pure sexual pleasure. I'm aware of a certain level of pain, but in my mind I choose to laser focus on the pleasure. I know the pain is there, but it's in the background. For me, the pain just magnifies the pleasure. I've had the most intense orgasms of my life when you hit my balls. Nothing else remotely compares to it, and I have you to thank for giving me such a wonderful gift."

Alley's eyes were brimming with tears. They were perfect for each other. She loved busting her husband's balls because he loved it so very much, and she loved giving her husband pleasure more than anything in the world.

Chapter 1, Allison and Carter

Allison Porter considered herself to be a good person, with a very normal life. As a little girl, she just knew she would marry a powerful man who would protect her, who would treat her like his queen and go to any lengths to give her anything she desired, and he would love her unconditionally, no matter what she said or did.

When Lucy, her roommate from college, introduced her to her cousin Carter, Alley knew immediately that he was destined to be her future husband. She was sure of it! After all, there was an instant physical attraction between them. The way he made eye contact with her, the way he smiled so warmly at her, the way he so confidently looked at her body (he wasn't subtle about it either). He was a cocky son-of -a-gun, and she liked that about him, at least most of the time. It was obvious; he wanted her, and she wanted him. It didn't hurt that he was handsome and rich too.

When they met he was thirty-three years old, eight years older than Alley. He worked at his father's company, which had been in his family for four generations, so they came from "old money," upper class society. Carter was one of the company vice presidents, so financially his future was secure.

They dated for a few months, before Carter asked her to move in with him. When Alley happily agreed, he surprised her by asking her to marry him!

Chapter 2, Alley Learns A Valuable Lesson

Alley was raised in a very dysfunctional family in the Texas panhandle. Growing up with four brothers, two older and two younger, was challenging for her. Alley was eighteen years old, but a "late bloomer" according to her mother. Although her breasts were still growing, her older brothers liked to tease her relentlessly about the small size of her boobs. She was just barely a 34B. They enjoyed sneaking up behind her and snapping the back of her bra, or pinching her nipples. She knew instinctively that this was wrong, that she was being violated, and she shouldn't put up with their crap. It was her younger brother Joey, who provided a solution to her problem.

"Alley, when Jimmy or Tucker squeeze your tit, you could stop 'em dead in their tracks."

She was skeptical. Her older brothers both outweighed her by at least fifty pounds.

"Really, Joey? So exactly how do I stop them from being jerks?"

"Well, it's simple. Trust me, Alley, this will work like a charm. Look 'em right in the eye and give 'em that cute little smile of yours, then pull your shirt up and show 'em your bra. When their eyes are fixed on your tits you kick him in the crotch, and don't be gentle either. You need to show 'em that there are consequences for being an asshole. When he collapses on the floor he'll leave you alone after that. I guarantee it."

Alley had her doubts, but decided to give it a try. She had nothing to lose, and she knew she needed to do something. Her older brothers were getting more bold lately and she couldn't just ignore the problem and hope it would go away.

She decided to talk to her mother first, and see what she thought. After Alley explained what was going on with her older brothers and what Joey had told her to do to them, her mother lit another Lucky Strike, and took a long pull from her whisky and soda.

"Sweetheart, you have my blessing. I thought I taught those boys better. I tried to get 'em to respect other people's boundaries and feelings, and that applies especially to women too, and I'm real sorry they didn't listen to me. It's fine with me if you can help them understand the error of their ways."

Alley took a few seconds to think, before making her decision.

"Ok, no sense putting it off."

With that she went outside to look for her older brothers. She ran into Tucker first, who was preparing to do an oil change on his pickup truck. She walked up to him until she was standing three feet in front of him.

"What's up, Little Sis?"

She looked him in the eye, "Hi Tucker, I have something to show you."

She had a mischievous look and her big brother was suspicious.

"And what is it you want to show me, girl? Something good I hope?"

Alley gave him a huge grin, and yanked her shirt up.

"Do you like my tits Tucker? You can feel 'em if you want."

Her older brother chuckled, "Well, thanks Miss Alley, I don't mind if I do."

His eyes were glued to her chest, so he didn't notice her pulling her right foot backwards. He also didn't see the pointy toe of her cowboy boot accelerating upwards and into his baby makers. His cocky smirk instantly vanished.

"Holy shit! What did you do?" as his legs collapsed beneath him. When he hit the ground he assumed the fetal position with both hands cupping his balls.

When Alley saw the look of terror on his face when her foot first made contact with his testicles, she knew she'd made an impression on him, and she liked it! Finally, she wasn't the victim. Finally, she knew she had some control.

"You still want to touch my boobies, Tucker?"

"God no, Alley! Please don't kick me again!"

He tried to stand up, but Alley placed her boot on his crotch and pushed him back down. She applied steady pressure to his balls.

She laughed, "Stay down Tucker. I promise I won't kick you again, if you promise to quit harassing me."

She moved her foot slowly back and forth across his balls.

"And you need to act like a gentleman too."

Her older brother appeared to have fully recovered from the kick. She was surprised when it looked like he was starting to enjoy himself. She could clearly see the outline of his dick through his blue jeans, and it was definitely getting bigger!

"I promise, honey. You made your point, loud and clear."

Allison learned a valuable lesson that day. She enjoyed thinking about the look on her big brother's face when she busted his balls!

Chapter 3, Tucker And Jimmy Make Amends

Tucker's attitude towards his younger sister changed dramatically for the better after she had taught him a lesson about not harassing women. For the first time in a long time, Tucker was actually being nice to her! He asked her about her day. He even did some of her household chores, like folding and putting the laundry away.

About a week after his "lesson," Tucker surprised Alley when he passed her a folded up piece of paper while they were eating breakfast. He leaned closer to her and whispered.

"Read this when you're alone, please."

A short while later when she was in her bedroom she opened his note.

Dear Alley,

I'm really sorry for teasing you about your breasts. Jimmy and I were being childish. I've talked to him about it, and we're both embarrassed about the way we've treated you in the past. We will do anything you want to make it up to you. We're both very sorry.

Sincerely,

Tucker and Jimmy

The note came as quite a shock. She read it a few times. Did her brothers mean what she thought? Would they really "do anything" to make it up to her? She decided to find out.

The next morning after breakfast when Tucker was headed out the door, Alley called out to him.

"Can you and Jimmy meet me in the barn after lunch? I need your help with something."

He looked back at her, and gave her a warm smile.

"Will do, Sis. Jimmy and I would be glad to help."

After lunch Alley headed towards the barn. She was in a good mood and there was a spring in her step. She was excited to find out what her brothers meant when they said they would "do anything she wanted."

When she entered the barn she saw her two older brothers were already there, sitting on two bales of hay.

Jimmy looked excited and nervous. Actually he looked afraid. Alley liked that look. Tucker looked perfectly normal.

"What did you mean when you wrote that you will do anything I want to make it up to me?"

She gave them her warmest smile, which seemed to make Jimmy even more nervous, so she focused on him.

"Well, um, I mean..."

Tucker punched him in the arm. Jimmy idolized his older brother and did whatever Tucker told him to do.

"Anything, I guess," he mumbled.

Alley's demeanor turned serious, "Ok then, let's find out if that's true. Stand up against the wall and spread your legs."

Tucker stood up, and lifted Jimmy up by the arm. They took their places against the wall. Alley liked seeing the fear on Jimmy's face. He knew what was coming and he had accepted it. Tucker looked pleased as well. Both of her brothers spread their legs, causing Alley's body temperature to rise, and her stomach to churn.

"Put your hands behind your head."

Tucker instantly did as he was told. Jimmy made two feeble attempts before he was able to place both of his hands behind his head. His hands were shaking. They waited, and then they waited some more. Alley took her sweet time. She was enjoying this. The anticipation was killing Jimmy. His sister was in complete control, and IT was going to happen!

Jimmy stood motionless and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and held it. Alley took a step forward and swung her right leg upward into his crotch. She nailed him directly in the balls with her foot. Jimmy opened his eyes wide as he crumpled to the floor, landing on his knees.

"Alley, how could you do that to me? You're so mean!"

She felt the rush of adrenaline streaming through her blood. It felt exhilarating. She'd never felt so alive before this! Without understanding why, she began to laugh at him.

Jimmy sat back on his haunches and tried to catch his breath. Tucker was the first to speak.

"Hey Alley, I can see you really enjoyed that. Do you want to kick me in the balls?"

"I sure do sweetie" as she slammed her foot into the crotch of his blue jeans.

Tucker grunted and bent over for a few seconds, before standing upright and spreading his legs again. He was offering himself to her! He was showing her that he respected her and he wanted to do this for her. She experienced new warm feelings for her oldest brother.

Tucker looked back at his sister. With a big smile on his face he nodded his head. She pulled her foot back again, and held it for ten seconds. Alley and Tucker stared into each other's eyes. He was ready for her kick, but instead of delivering a harder kick, Alley got down on her knees in front of him, grabbed his crotch with both hands, and squeezed his testicles. She continued to look up into his eyes.

"Does this hurt, Tuck?"

He didn't appear to be bothered at all, at least not yet.

"A little, but I can see you like doing it, so I'm fine with it."

She increased the pressure on his nuts.

"How does this feel?"

He began to shuffle his feet a little, and a line of sweat started to form on his upper lip.

Alley looked down at his crotch and noticed her brother's dick rapidly growing inside of his blue jeans.

She giggled, "You like this, don't you Tucker?"

He took a few seconds to answer.

"I want to make you happy, Sweetie. I honestly do, but yes... I do love it!"

Alley felt deeply touched by his kindness. She thought about being kind to him in return, and decided she would unzip his jeans and pull his cock out. She'd never seen him erect before, so she was curious about his package.

Just as she was extending her fingers towards his zipper she heard Jimmy moving about on the floor. She looked over at him. He was lying on his back with his legs spread. She looked him in the eye and smiled. He returned her smile as he pulled his knees up to his chest and held his legs back with his hands. His crotch was in the perfect position to be kicked by her. He was offering his balls to her! She could plainly see he had a hard on too!

"I deserve whatever you want to do to me, Alley. I know I've been a shitty brother, and I really hope this will make it up to you."

Alley looked into his eyes. She could plainly see that he was being sincere, and this touched her deeply. She hadn't felt much love for either of her older brothers in a long time. Her feelings about them changed dramatically after that day in the barn.

Alley would be leaving for college in the fall, but during the summer she met Tucker and Jimmy in the barn three times a week and kicked their balls. They all got a thrill from it. Alley found herself needing to change her panties more often. Her older brothers loved submitting their bodies to her for her amusement, just a much as Alley did! After each session both brothers would thank her. Hearing them confess that they were grateful made a deep impression on Alley. That was the most beautiful thing her brothers had ever done for her!

She came home from college as often as she could, to "do laundry." At least, that's what she told her mother.

Chapter 4, Alley Gets Frustrated

Alley and Carter had been living together for a year, and on their first anniversary she sat him down for a serious talk. She was getting frustrated with him because he kept making excuses for not setting their wedding date. While having a few girlfriend chats with Lucy, Carter's cousin, she learned that he had previously been engaged to two other women, and both of them broke off the relationship when they realized that he didn't want to get married. It turned out that Carter's mother didn't give her approval. He was a Mama's Boy and did whatever she told him. For some reason he needed to please his mother.

They were seated together on the sofa in front of the fireplace. She took his hand.

"Carter, I need to get something off my chest that is really bothering me. Our relationship is in a rut. We need to make some changes or we're not going to make it as a couple."

He didn't like the way this chat was starting, and began to fidget in his seat.

"I'm very happy, Alley. I thought you were too?"

She just looked back at him.

"Sometimes I'm not sure if you love me anymore. I'm also not sure that you even want to marry me. Our sex life is so predictable it's getting boring. We have to make some changes."

He thought for a second, "Changes, Alley? What do you mean?"

She took a deep breath, unsure of how he would respond.

"I want to role play with you. I read about it in a recent issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. They suggested meeting at a bar or dance club, pretending to be strangers. You come on to me like you're trying to pick me up, and I'll flirt with you. It'll be fun. We might even try some new things."

Carter felt relieved that she wasn't forcing him to talk about setting their wedding date.

"Sure, Alley. I can do that for you. It sounds... interesting."

They agreed to meet the following Wednesday after work. It wouldn't be too crowded at Jack's Place, and they knew they could talk without too many distractions.

Chapter 5, At The Club

Alley walked into Jack's Place a few minutes after six, and took a stool at the end of the bar. She was wearing a short black leather skirt and a black pullover sweater that showed her figure, along with a matching black leather vest. She'd left her office heels in her car and was wearing sturdy black boots that came up to her knees. Her boots had flat soles so she could walk around comfortably. Her fashionable high heels looked good on her, but she knew that tonight she would need to be steady on her feet. She was wearing more makeup than usual, along with a blonde wig. She looked like a completely new woman! She looked hot!

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers
12