Alley Educates Her Fiancé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bartender approached her, she ordered a double shot of Jack Daniels on the rocks with a splash of club soda. She took her first sip and swirled the liquid on her tongue. Ten minutes later she found herself feeling very relaxed, enjoying her "alone time." A middle aged man in an expensive three piece business suit took the bar stool next to her. She could feel his eyes checking her out.

"Hello Al, I mean...excuse me, Miss. I don't mean to bother you, but would it be ok if I bought you a drink? You look like an interesting woman, and I'd like to get to know you a little, if that's ok?"

She turned her head and looked back at him with zero expression on her face.

"Not interested."

He seemed confused.

"But, I'm a nice guy, really I am. My name is...um...William. What's yours?"

He started to grin as he winked at her, and he was very surprised by her reaction. She looked irritated!

"Look Dickhead. I told you I'm not interested. But you seem like a decent guy so I'll be totally honest with you."

Her attitude surprised him.

"Um, ok, I mean, sure whatever."

"I'm a very dominating woman."

He gulped, "Dominating?"

"That's right. Do you want to find out how dominating?"

He gulped again, "Um, I guess so."

"I'm going to slam my boot into your balls so hard you're really going to regret buying me a drink, but if you're up for it...ok," as she finished her drink.

He waved the bartender over and ordered her another drink, and the same thing for himself. Once their drinks arrived he started to ask her the usual small talk questions, like he was trying to charm her with his wit, but she abruptly cut him off mid sentence.

"Look Dickhead, this isn't a negotiation. I'm going to drink my drink, and then we're going into the bathroom and I'm going to destroy you. Then I'm going to laugh at you while you cry like a fucking baby."

That shut him up. She could feel the nervous energy he was giving off as he thought about what she'd just said. She downed her new drink in one pull and turned to face him.

"Still here, Dickhead? Ok, let's get this over with. Follow me."

She led him to the back of the club and down the hallway where the gender neutral bathrooms were. He followed her into the last bathroom, and she locked the door after they were inside. Fortunately it was a good sized bathroom, about eight feet wide and ten feet long, with plenty of room for both of them to move about.

She got down to business.

"Strip, Dickhead."

He was starting to understand the predicament he'd gotten himself into. He backed up against a wall, and started to remove his necktie, but he was so nervous he was finding this simple act to be difficult.

"Hurry the fuck up, Dickhead!"

This flustered him even more.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," she yelled as he struggled to get his pants off.

He managed to take everything off but his jockey shorts. Then he looked back at her, his eyes pleading with her to change her mind. She shook her head.

Realizing he was helpless, he dropped his undies to the floor. He stood up against the wall completely naked. He looked like he might be sick to his stomach.

Crossing her arms like she was judging him she said, "I might really enjoy this, but that's up to you. If you do everything you can to make this fun for me, I might go easy on you."

She gave him a moment to think about, and understand what she'd said. He nodded his head.

She moved forward until her face was inches from his, "But if you piss me off this is going to be more brutal than you can imagine."

He looked like he might cry, which she found amusing since she noticed he was starting to get an erection. She decided to try humiliating him.

"That's one tiny dick you have there."

He started to protest.

"Shut the fuck up, Dickhead. Just stand there with your tiny dick and think about the fact that your balls are about to get pounded."

He looked like he was going to faint, which she found amusing.

"Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head."

He did as she'd instructed him. Satisfied with his response, she thought it might be more interesting to make this as humiliating as possible for him.

"Say, 'I have a tiny dick, and I deserve a kick in the balls'."

He started to shake as he looked up at the ceiling.

At last he managed to say, "I have a tiny dick, and I deserve a kick in the balls."

He had barely finished repeating the line when she rammed the toe of her boot into his crotch. The weight of her boot practically lifted him off the ground. His legs gave out.

She yelled at him, "Stand the fuck up, Dickhead!"

He got to his feet slowly and assumed his position against the wall.

"Say it," she demanded.

His eyes were swimming with tears.

He whimpered, "I have a tiny dick, and I deserve a kick in the balls."

When he said the word "balls" his teeth were clenched, as the toe of her boot pushed his balls up into his body. He started to cry.

"Oh, did that hurt, asshole?"

He looked up at her with tears streaming down his face. Her response was to laugh at him.

"Stand up. I'm not finished with you yet."

She allowed him to take his time. She was enjoying seeing how painful it was for him just to move, let alone stand up.

"Turn around and put your hands against the wall."

She could see the fear in his face. He turned around slowly, and placed his palms flat against the wall.

"Spread 'em."

He started sobbing. His fear was at a level where it was hard for him to follow simple instructions. He managed to spread his legs, even though he was trembling.

She forced herself to relax and slow down. She observed him, up against the wall, naked and terrified. She took a few moments to really enjoy the view.

She kicked him again. Since he had his hands on the wall he was able to keep standing, though his legs started to buckle. She knew she would have to kick him harder to put him down.

She kicked him three times in a row, dropping him to the floor. His pitiful crying was starting to annoy her.

"Shut the fuck up!"

He slowly turned around to face her but remained on his knees. His balls were a pretty shade of crimson.

"Play with your tiny dick," she demanded. "If you thank me for busting your balls, I just might let you cum."

He looked so relieved when she said that. He hoped it meant she was done kicking him. Tentatively, he started stroking his dick, which made her laugh.

"Th-thank you," he began, trying to focus his thoughts. "Thank you for," he struggled to say the words, "for busting my balls."

She couldn't stop herself from laughing, watching him jerk his dick while he struggled to form a simple statement of gratitude.

"Ok, that's a good start. But you don't get to cum until you say it better."

"Thank you for teaching me a lesson. I appreciate what you've done to me. No one is better at busting balls than you."

She encouraged him again, "Better, what else?"

"I am thankful to you for allowing me to experience this. I will always be grateful to you for busting my balls."

She laughed, "That wasn't so hard, was it? Ok, you can cum if you want to. I don't really give a shit anymore."

He began jerking his cock furiously. His hand was a blur as it traveled rapidly up and down the length of his shaft. He lasted fifteen seconds before he spurted.

When he finished depositing his cream on the floor, she turned towards the door.

"I'll see you at home, Darling. Don't forget to pick up a nice bottle of Cabernet on your way. I also need some body lotion, a cucumber, and a bag of frozen peas."

He wiped his tears with the back of his hands, "I will, Alley, and thank you! "

He attempted to regain his composure.

"I thought you didn't like cucumbers, or peas?"

She replied, "The peas are for you to put on your balls to reduce the swelling. The lotion and the cucumber are for me. You can watch while I put it in my pussy."

He smiled on hearing that.

"Or, it might be fun to put the cucumber up your ass. Yeah, I think that's a better use for it."

The smile faded from her fiancé's face.

She took a moment to think, "Get two cucumbers."

She turned her head and smiled back at him, "Don't be too long, ok Carter?"

"I'll be home as soon as I can, Dear."

She really liked this new version of Carter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that night when they were in bed, Alley turned over on her side, facing Carter.

"Do you know how to "present" yourself to me?"

He looked confused, "I, um, no I don't. I never heard that expression before."

"That's where you're on your knees and elbows, with your palms flat on the floor and your ass is up in the air."

His eyes looked like he was hypnotized.

Looking hopeful he replied, "Um, I could learn that."

"Maybe you can. We'll see."

She kissed him on the cheek and turned over. Five minutes later she was sound asleep.

Chapter 6, Alley's First Anniversary

Carter asked Alley to be home by six o'clock. He said he had a "special surprise" for her. Today was their first wedding anniversary. She'd been thinking about it all day at work.

She found the front door unlocked, which was a bit unusual. There was a side table in the entryway, and there was a printed copy of a photo on top of it. She picked the photo up and examined it. It was an image of her husband's dick, fully erect, with a ruler against it, which made Alley smile.

"Hmm, not bad."

She turned the photo over and saw a post-it note attached to the back side that said, "7.75 inches in length, 2.75 inches in diameter. Big enough for you?"

He'd drawn a "smiley face" at the bottom of the post-it.

She got to the end of the hall and turned the corner, and was pleased by the view.

Her husband was positioned perfectly. He was completely naked, and in the "presenting" position that she loved. He was on his hands and knees with his face just a few inches from the floor, his back arched, and his ass pointing at the ceiling. His balls were hanging down and there was a pink ribbon tied around the base of his scrotum. The ribbon was pulled up between his balls so they were separated from each other. Each testicle was encased in its own little pouch of tightly stretched skin. Alley thought they looked cute; shiny, pink and hairless.

"Well hello, Mister seven and three quarter inch dick."

She stood behind him and paused. She enjoyed this view of her husband for a full minute. Carter had impressed her by his willingness to fully submit to her.

"Excellent Carter, your balls are so vulnerable to me in this position. It would be a shame if I didn't kick the fuck out of them."

Alley made her way over to his head and extended the toe of her high heel shoe.

"Kiss it, Carter."

Her husband reverently pressed his lips on the toe of her shoe. He knew that toe would be contacting his balls shortly.

"Thank you Carter. You've done well. You can show your love for me by remaining in place, while I kick your balls."

"I want to please you, Sweetheart."

She returned to her position behind him. Her husband's balls were positioned perfectly for her to kick. The only problem was that she couldn't see his face, or the fear in his eyes.

Carter knew that he was incredibly vulnerable, but he was more than willing to do this for his wife, the woman he loved more than anything.

Over the course of the evening Alley nailed him twelve times. It was supposed to be ten, but she had him count for her, and it took a couple of tries for him to count properly. Alley took her time, allowing Carter to recover after each kick, and to anticipate the next. He was staying down, but he kept his ass pointed at the ceiling. Alley was impressed by his commitment.

"Tell me what you thought about that last kick."

"What do you mean, Alley?"

"On a scale of one to five, how painful was it, how humiliating was it, and how creative was my technique?"

"Ok, I'll try."

His answer didn't sound very convincing to her, but he really did give it his best effort. He thought about each kick, and he was honest in his responses, which Alley really appreciated. She loved it when he gave an answer about painfulness that was less than five, knowing the next kick would be even harder.

When Alley finished punishing Carter's balls, she had him kneel in front of her.

"Do you think you've met my expectations, Carter?"

"All I can say is I did my best, Dear."

"Lean back for me, placing your hands on the floor behind you, and thrust your hips forward, so I can get a good look at your balls, Carter."

He did, and she was pleased to see that his balls were a beautiful, blushing rose color that reminded her of radishes.

"Assume a kneeling position and place your hand on your dick."

He followed her instruction, and Alley was impressed that he didn't immediately start playing with himself. A lot of guys would get that wrong.

"Stroke your cock for me, slowly. Just remember, you don't have my permission to cum yet."

What came next was unexpected. Her husband stopped stroking his dick and took a few moments to gather his thoughts. He looked directly into her eyes and gave her a warm smile.

"I want to thank you for being my wife, for being my partner and soul mate, and the best friend I've ever known."

Her eyes filled with tears, "Oh Carter..."

"I never realized what it felt like to truly submit to another person. It's amazing! It's wonderful! It's beautiful! I never realized what I was missing in my life, or that I needed it to truly experience the pure joy of being alive, of being the real me. I am the happiest man in the world, and it's all because of you! Thank you, Alley!"

Alley realized Carter had just given her the "special surprise" he had promised.

12