All Comments on 'Alley Slut Ch. 03'

by xxchillxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep going

Time for her to be invited to a frat party and get that ass cherry busted and then pull an all night, air tight train.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 5 years ago

So far, the suspension of disbelief has been stretched, but not broken.

I think it'd be far better to keep her interactions on a one-to-one level rather than see her farmed out to dozens for gang bangs and the like. If you make it so her school life is ruined, that pretty much ends the realism of the story because her friends and family are going to wonder what happened.

Keeping things low-key allows her to go through years of school, get her degree, and live a "normal" life except for that one curious element. All sorts of entertaining things could happen, cementing her belief that she's just something for men to use, but without stretchigthings to the breaking point in terms of credibility.

Too many authors go over the top when it comes to stories like this, so I hope you don't follow suit. Keep it reasonably believable, show her inner dialogue and the turmoil it causes as she develops new neural pathways and comes to accept her lot in life. Hold off on tired trope of her being gang banged and turned into a low-rent stripper. That's been done a thousand times.

Heat can be added by someone like this mysterious man taking her and claiming her, using her under very controlled circumstances. Maybe a nice scene where she gets her nipples pierced and ringed to establish her new position in life in a subtle way. That works on her subconscious more than it does her public appearance, doesn't threaten her normal life, yet cements her role as a hole for guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed the whole story. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i feel sorry for her she is young and naive her roomate is an evil bitch please let her turn the table down on her roomy and have some revenge give her some brain and backbone and yes some evil aproach

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous