Allie and the neighbor

Story Info
Allie meets her new neighbor.
4.4k words
4.33
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man had moved in next door a few weeks ago, a divorced guy in his 40's and obviously had a bit of money to afford the house, plus he had a new Porsche 911 in the garage. I had only chatted to him briefly, he was involved in finance or private equity or similar. He certainly seemed to have plenty of friends, there were often other cars in the driveway and on the verge as well as Ubers doing drop-offs and pickups in the evening. They weren't loud parties or anything but she could frequently hear music, laughing, chatter.

I had been pretty busy for a couple of days doing domestic chores before Andy took off interstate for work for another week and I was getting home from the mall about 8pm one evening when I noticed a Town Car stopping outside the neighbor's house and a couple of young ladies in short dresses and heels get out and walk confidently to his front door. Oh fuck, I thought, they definitely look like partygirls, the neighbor might be having fun tonight!

It was the last night before Andy was flying so time for a farewell fuck. I wore the trashy red heels and suspender belt he liked and gave him a good sloppy suckjob then he had me on all 4's on the end of the bed as he stood and fucked my wet vag doggy style, pulling out just so he could wank the last few strokes and splatter his load over my ass and up my back. I was frigging myself off as he fucked me and came about a minute later as he was still wiping his cum over my ass and telling me what a fucking hot wife I was.

He was flying out about 6am so no way I was getting out of bed to drop him at the airport. I was half asleep as he leaned over to kiss me goodbye before he left and I rolled over, remembering I had a couple of whore-appointments that day as my hand slipped between my thighs to feel my slimy hot pussy.

Two days later on Tuesday afternoon I was pulling into the garage having had 3 whorefucks in the last 2 days:

• A businessman who is a regular, we met at a city hotel with me dressed in corporate style -- above knee skirt, white blouse, heels, hair in a bun, glasses. He gets off on the idea of fucking all the corporate women he works with but obviously can't fuck. I wore the glasses as I stripped to stayups, gstring and heels and gave him a slow sloppy gagging blowjob before we fucked, swapping positions regularly -- missionary, cowgirl, doggy -- before he fucked me in the ass, drilling my backdoor good and hard before unloading his cumload back there.

• Another businessman, this one sees me maybe 3 or 4 times a year only but definitely likes it good and filthy. It was another hotel meet and I wore a simple dress with trashy lingerie underneath and after a slutty strip we got down to sucking n fucking and especially him rimming my asshole. He was sniffing his own amyl as he told me to squat over his face and flex my shithole for him to suck and to dump my shit on his face. No problem at all, I had one hand on his cock and one on the bed for balance as I shit as slowly as possible while jacking him and he blew even before I'd finished!

• Two younger guys from interstate who wanted a 3-way with a 'mommy' and it was pretty fun and straightforward with a lot of teasing and licking and sucking and fucking in all different positions, the guys even managed to blow double loads each in the hour.

On Wednesday I had the garage door open and was about to leave when I remembered I had to get some bags from the back of the SUV so opened it and was bending over to retrieve them when I heard the neighbor's voice.

"That's a pretty good sight there, neighbor" and it took me a moment to realise that my denim skirt had ridden right up as I was getting the bags and he could probably even see the crotch of my panties!

I stood and turned, smoothing my skirt down. "Oops, sorry, that's a bit rude isn't it?!" He was obviously on his way home from the gym, his body looked pretty good!

"No problem...it's Allie isn't it? I enjoyed the view! Oh and I'm not sure if you know but the window in my rear room looks into your bedroom, I suppose the previous owners didn't use it much but now it's my study so I'm in there quite a bit...and that was quite a show I saw the other night, you husband is very lucky!"

I was standing there, my mind racing, realising he had seen my fucking Andy a few nights ago. I had left the window and blinds open more than usual as it was a hot night and some air coming in was nice...but I hadn't realised I was being viewed, not that I was overly worried given my 'other' life.

"Ohh, umm, well, sorry about that! Perhaps I should close the blinds more next time!"

"Well don't do it on my behalf, as I said it was a great show."

I was starting to twitch, the innuendo was making me wet. "2pm tomorrow is the next showtime" I told him, knowing one of my tradie-mates was visiting then. "But now I'm running a bit late and have to get going, perhaps you'll see me tomorrow. That is, if those young women I saw arriving at your place the other night aren't keeping you occupied!" as I got into the car and started out, my hand immediately straying between my legs and feeling how damn hot and damp I was already.

Just so you know, I have a proper kink for tradie-fucks and they work for both of us -- I get some cash, a hung cock fuck and excellent service whenever I need anything done at the house, and they get to fuck expensive housewife ass at half price!

The following day I was on edge as I went about my chores and I made sure the window was open more and the blinds open for when Dave arrived. I wore some total slutty lingerie under my short wrap dress and I was horny as fuck both for Dave's big cock and for putting on a show for the neighbor.

The tradie-fucks are good quickies and this was no exception as we went straight up to my bedroom and had a nice fat line of coke each then I undid my dress and dropped it, showing my mommy body off in lingerie. Dave had no idea I was showing off, his cock was so hard and eager for me as always. I got him on his back on the bed then got on all 4's, knees wide and my ass up, ass facing the window, as I grabbed his cock and started sucking and licking, being louder and sluttier even than usual. In that position I knew the neighbor would be getting a great view if he was watching.

Dave was starting to grasp at my cunt as I quickly tugged the skimpy lace panties off and let him finger my soggy mommycunt as I gobbled his cock, the neighbor would be able to see his fingers shoved up my big wet twat.

"Schluurrghuurrkkk, schlluurrghuurrkkk, schhlluurgghuurrkkkk...god I love your fat cock Dave, my twat is so wet for it, want to fuck me now? Let me ride your cock" as I knelt astride him and held his cock as I lowered my cunt down it, sinking down to his balls, my back still to the window giving a slutty show as I started humping my hips, fucking my cunt up and down his cock. I was rubbing my hairy clit as I rode and I was close to orgasm already.

"Now do me doggy, Dave, fuck me from behind the way I like it" as I got on all 4's just like I had with Andy a few days earlier and Dave didn't need any more assistance as he stood behind me, held my wide hips and drove his cock back up my cunt, fucking me deep and fast.

"Fuck your pussy is so fucking hot and sloppy, I fucking love how slutty you are and your arse looks so fucking good spread wide like a fucking slut" he was grunting as he slammed into my cunt repeatedly.

"Oh fuck Im going to fucking cum so quick, your cock is drilling me to a cum....stick it up my dirty big ass and blow your cum the way you like it" and he didn't need a second invitation, pulling his fat cock out of me and smearing my asshole with his slimy cock then pushing it past the rubbery ring and into my ass tunnel. I was loving the fuck as well as being a slut for the neighbor.

"Fuck my ass Dave, fuck my married ass hard, cum deep up my dirty big ass!" I was growling and grunting, making it louder than usual and within 30 seconds of being up my ass Dave buried his cock, holding my hips as his cock erupted inside me, spewing wad after wad of cum up me as I thrashed my hairy clit off and was spasming, my asshole milking his cock off.

His cock started softening as he slowly pulled out of my ass. "Fuck you came so much, I'll be farting your cum out of my ass all afternoon" I said as I stood up, right next to the window, my hand between my legs covering my asshole. "It's leaking down my thighs already, I'm going to have to shit it out hunni" as I wiggled my ass to the ensuite and straddled the toilet bowl as Dave watched.

"Splurffrrtt....spluurrfffffurrffttt...oh my god Dave, how much cum did you fuck up me, its like an enema" I giggled, dumping his sloppy load from my asshole.

Dave the tradie left...satisfied, smiling and $250 and a cumload lighter...as I put my wrap dress back on then opened the garage door, pretending to be looking for something. As expected, it wasn't more than a minute or so until the neighbor appeared.

"Well Allie, that was quite a show, you definitely know how to turn a guy on and it looks like you've had plenty of experience. I presume your husband doesn't know you fuck random guys?"

"Oh he's not random, Dave is one of my tradie mates, it's a mutually beneficial arrangement. But I'm glad you enjoyed perving, it's a good advertisement for business right? Although from the looks of the ladies arriving the other night you must like them younger and slimmer huh?" and he knew immediately who I was referring to.

"Oh do you mean Mia and Amber? Well...a bit like you and tradies, we have a mutually beneficial arrangement, I help them with college fees and they help me relieve stress, I've know them for a few years."

"A few years huh, gosh they only look 20 or so"

"19 actually, but who's counting? They're fun but I do prefer a more mature fuck for my money"

"So you've been fucking them since when? 16? 15? I hope they charge enough, maybe I need to give them some advice?!"

"Well, I have some friends coming over tonight, a couple, I think you'll like them and get on well...are you able to join us?"

"Interesting, let me see if the babysitter can work, send me your number and I'll text you when I find out" as they exchanged cell numbers and then the neighbor carried on back next door.

I made a call and Emmie was free at short notice to babysit so I texted the neighbor and confirmed I could pop over that evening.

I dressed sexy but not slutty in a knee-length summer dress and 3 inch slingback heels with a nice lace-trimmed bra and gstring underneath, grabbed a cold bottle of champagne from the fridge on the way out and went next door.

When I arrived, the other couple were already there and the perv was right, the wife looked pretty good, very sultry with silver-blonde hair, nice plump tits and ass and wearing tight jeans and heels. Her husband seemed a little reserved and quiet as we all had a couple of drinks and the perv was a great host, making sure me and Shelly, the wife, had our glasses refilled each time. We were having the usual chat about family, work, homelife etc when the perv came over and sat between us.

"Well I'm sure you ladies are having a wonderful chat but you should know that both of you have the same 'secret' occupation of fucking men for cash. Shelly's husband knows, you probably already gathered that, but Allie's husband has no idea -- and from what I've seen while he's been away you are quite active aren't you Allie?"

While such a revelation would normally be a bit confronting, since the perv already knew what I do and had even watched me in action, and Shelly obviously did the same 'work' I merely blushed a little and coyly agreed with him, smiling at Shelly.

We all then sat at the dining table and had dinner with plenty more wine followed by dark chocolate. We were gossiping pretty freely without being too explicit and it was obvious that Shelly's husband Pete was a cuck.

"I just need to use the bathroom, excuse me for a minute" and as I got up from the table Shelly said she needed to 'powder her nose' and so accompanied me. I'm no stranger to sharing a bathroom so wasn't surprised. She showed me into the bathroom and put her purse on the shelf and pulled a baggie out.

"Want a line with me Allie? This is good stuff too, a really good customer gets it for me" Shelly said as she cut 4 nice fat lines. "I haven't had a fuck for a couple of days and I'm horny for the perv's cock tonight" she told me as she leaned over and snorted a line up her left nostril as I was sitting on the toilet and pissing the champagne out of me.

"I presume you are ok to play with other women right Allie?" and I nodded and said I sure am. "Good, well don't wipe when you finish, I want to lick your pussy and taste you" she said as she snorted a line up her right nostril.

I finished pissing and held my dress up as Shelly knelt down and put her hands behind my knees and pushed my legs back and lowered her face to my twat and started licking, lapping my pisswet cuntflaps, sniffling still from the coke.

"Oh fuck you taste just as good as I'd hoped, I like to lick and taste mommy's...why don't you get up and enjoy that nose-powder while I lick you from behind" and I did so, leaning over with my back arched to shove my ass back as I snorted both lines...and fuck they were good, I was already buzzing from them as Shelly licked and lapped at my cunt and asshole.

Shelly stood and undid her jeans, wiggling them down her legs and tugging her thong down with them as I watched, wiping my nose.

"Not sure what the deal is with you and hubby but for sure he's missing out if you're not giving that body up to him, you look really sexy" I said to her, admiring her toned thighs and sexy pussy and ass. "But if what the perv says is right then I'm sure you get plenty of guys willing to pay for it huh?"

Shelly finished pissing and stood up. "Thanks hun, appreciate it...now are you going to return the favor and lick my pussy or am I just going to have to stand here with my pants down?!" I quickly squatted down and started lapping at her cunt, tasting the familiar slime from an excited cunt, licking for a couple of minutes as my hands felt her ass until she pushed me away.

"No time for orgasms yet, let's go play with some cock huh? Oh and lets have another line first" she grinned, cutting 2 more lines as we both bent and snorted then got dressed and went back out to the guys.

"You've been gone a while girls, hope you found the bathroom ok. Don't worry about us, Pete here is getting hammered on my wine aren't you Pete?" as the perv was repeatedly tipping the bottle of white wine into Shelly's husbands mouth. "Come on Pete, drink up like a good boy if you want to watch your wife get fucked later, come on swallow more, keep swallowing like a good boy, you've almost finished the bottle but you know I have plenty more in the cellar!"

God this was pretty kinky, Shelly and I watching the perv as he was forcing Shelly's husband to get himself totally drunk.

"Well I think it's time for the cellar and some fun, I hope you will enjoy this Allie!" the perv said as we all went down to the basement cellar. And it was a proper cellar too, with a lot of wine stacked against the far wall and a large wooden wine-tasting table in the middle. There was an envelope with my name on it so I picked it up and had a look, oh nice, $1,000 in cash! I looked over at the perv and smiled.

"Well I know you're a whore Allie, I'm paying for a good service tonight. Now come over here and suck me, Shelly has blown my cock many times but now I want to see my neighbor's whore mouth on my dick" as he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. And that was nice too, a good thick cock that looked like it would be at least 8 inches. I walked over and squatted down, my hand on his shaft as I started to lick and suck his cock while looking up at him all the time.

I blew him for about 10 minutes, giving him my best loud, sloppy, whore-sucking blowjob. Meanwhile Shelly had stripped down to just her thong and heels and was watching me suck the perv as she slowly masturbated and teased her husband who was on his knees.

"Watch her suck that cock, that big cock is getting such a good blowjob, look at her mouth working that fucking hung dick, its getting you all excited isn't it piggy? Now open wide and drink some more, you probably want to taste that hung cock too don't you piggy? Well you might get a chance later but I think the perv is too busy enjoying that mommywhore at the moment!"

"Now get up and bend over the table, my cock is hungry to get into that sexy mommycunt of yours I've perved at so much!" as I stood up and took my dress and bra off, leaning over the wooden table with my legs wide as I snorted a line off the table top, my thong tight on my fat cunt as I spread and wiggled my ass.

"Very nice view Allie, much better close up than perving through the window and you look wet and ready, I presume Shelly gave that sexy twat a good licking in the bathroom huh?!" as he stood behind me, tugging my thong down and wiping his hung cock up and down my cunt and ass crack then holding my hips and sinking that meat deep up my twat.

"Lean on your hands Allie, I want to see those big tits wobble as I fuck you, such fucking sexy big MILF tits, you hot slut" he grunted, my cunt already so slick he was easily driving most of his length in and out of me easily.

The perv was a good fuck, pounding me in a good rhythm without getting too aggressive about it. He then pulled out and stood at the side of the table and pulled my head around to his cock. He picked up the amyl and let me have a couple deep sniffs then pushed his cock against my mouth.

"I want to watch you lick and suck your cunt off my cock, get it even slimier before I fuck your ass with it, you want it up your ass don't you Allie? You like guys with large cocks to fuck you in the ass don't you?" as I nodded my head while still sucking his cock.

"Fuck yes, fuck my big ass, get that fucking dick up my mommyass and fuck me inside out, for $1,000 you can fuck my ass for as long as you can last!"

Like for most men, dirty talk like that gets them going and the perv quickly got behind me again. "Take another hit Allie, inhale some slutjuice, I'm going to fuck your ass raw" and I took a nice hit of amyl then reached one hand back and spread my wide ass open.

"Do it to me, fuck that hung cock up my shithole, I want to get fucked to a cum by that fucking dick" and immediately he pushed his cockhead against my greasy big puckered shithole and jammed it up me, barely pausing as he worked it deeper and deeper until his balls were slapping my soggy cunt. He then pulled my leg up so it was on the table, spreading me even wider open as he pushed forward, my tits mashed on the table as he jack-hammered my asshole.

I had one hand between my legs, furiously wanking at my hairy little clit...my on-off switch...as the perv drilled my asshole. He was holding my wide hips and fucking me as the squelching got louder and louder.

"You dirty fucking mommy, you're leaking assjuice you slut, I fucking love it. Shelly, get that pig over here so he can lick up this whore's shitjuice" and I looked over and the drunk pig was crawling over to me and between my legs and licking my inner thigh where I was sliming. The perv then pulled his cock out of my ass and I felt a spasm of shitjuice splutter out.

"Suck my cock pig, suck the filthy mommywhore ass filth off my dick before I slam her again" and I had 10-15 seconds of unfilled ass before the perv slammed his cock back up me, this time pumping me for minutes until he started grunting.

"Sniff that amyl you whore Allie, sniff it while I blow my cum up your filthy assss....ohhh fuck yes....fuck I'm cummminggg" and his cock erupted, sending 6 or 7 jets of thick cocksnot into my slimy ass tunnel.

12