Allie and the neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still rubbing my cunt off, searching for my orgasm, as the perv came down from his cum and slowly pulled his cock from my ass. "Suck me pig, suck my filthy cock while I watch your wife fuck this mommywhore" and as I looked back over my shoulder I could see the pig on his knees sucking cock and Shelly with a leather harness on and a huge black dildo strapped into it!

"Yes hunni, I'm going to take a ride on your ass now. The perv fucked you quite well but I'm going to fuck your ass raw, I'm going to fuck your ass to a gape and make you shit all over my huge dildo. Now inhale more amyl, sniff deep like a whore, sniff that slutjuice" and I took a few big hits before Shelly held my hips and started shoving that massive latex cock into my ass.

I was grunting and panting, not the first time a very large dildo had been up my ass but this one was BIG and Shelly was pounding me like she said she would.

"Keep fucking her Shelly, rape her ass while your pig sucks my cock, fuck the shit out of her!" and Shelly herself was panting with the effort as she pulled out of my stretched ass and a slimy log of shit escaped my asshole and I heard it fall on the floor.

"Oh that's it slut, thats what we like, shitty big mommyass to fuck and plunder" as Shelly held my hips and drilled that monster black dildo so deep up my ass tunnel the huge cockhead was slamming in and out of my colon. The ass destruction went on for ages as my raped asshole was fucked to a loose gaped pit, shitjuice and mucas sliming out of it repeatedly.

Shelly finally had enough and pulled out, leaning against the wall, slick with sweat from the effort and her slimy huge dildo dripping onto the floor. I looked back and the perv was humping pig-Pete's mouth and had his cell in his hand, he'd been recording it all!

"Fucking good whore Allie, watching this later and jacking off will be so much better then perving through your window, now stand bent over that table, I want to look at your used big cunt and gaped asshole as I cum down this pig's throat" as the perv jacked his shaft and blew his cum into Shelly's husband's throat.

"You've been a while Allie, I hope your sitter is ok with this late hour but I guess you better get back now...next time your husband is away I'll be paying for another session" the perv said and I was basically being dismissed! I tugged on my thong and dress and got ready to leave when Shelly stepped over and shoved her tongue down my throat then started grunting at me.

"Fuck you were good hunni, you are a good slutwhore like I am, I'm looking forward to the next session!" and took me upstairs where I retrieved my purse and then went back home next door, my asshole still twitching and leaking.

It was almost midnight by this stage ... I wonder what happened with the babysitter?!

Look out for the next instalment!

12