All Comments on 'Allie Explores Ch. 01'

by sunriseskies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such a loving family. More daughters should experience such uninhibited love from their fathers.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great start

this is a great start to a story. hopefully you'll have a lot more chapters - there's a lot of relationships to explore. my only criticism is the chapter is short - and you need spend more time developing your characters and the situations. i'd love to read many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Beginning

Great start to a story with many options. Love daddy when he helps his daughters out finger fucking them. Hopefully, daddy and daughters will do m ore than fingering each other. Love to have one huge orgy. Sucking one and fucking the other. Then allow mom to help out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Beginning

I hope more chapters will come! Please go on!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
WOW!!! This is going to be a FANTASTIC SERIES

Can't wait until the morning.

Awesome start to a Great Christmas Classic

How can you be "Bi" if you have not even had a guy play with your pussy?

Can't wait for her brother to fuck both his sisters.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Build up? Tension? Discomfort? Not here

Curiosity? Only if it's to ask how soon, with whom, and how many times?

sunriseskiessunriseskiesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

There is definitely more to come, but I'm having some technical issues... when they're smoothed out, we'll be able to pick this back up!

Also, I totally get that this isn't really the platform to educate people like this, but Allie is bi because sexuality is about attraction, not action. She doesn't have to have fucked any dudes to know that she likes both girls and guys. How do any virgins know what they're into, hmm? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous