All Comments on 'Allie Grows Up Ch. 01'

by pocketsofmoonlight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Irritating

Constantly switching tenses at the beginning was both distracting and very irritating, plus the whole tenor of the story is creepy and more than slightly sinister; it feels like a pedo/pervert story, even though she's over 18. No stars, this story just feels wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super! Keep up the good work!

Your story of beginning to corrupt your naive young daughter is excellent. I encourage you to write several more chapters telling your avid readers how your innocent daughter becomes hopelessly enchanted by her increasing descent into sex and debauchery. I believe that your ability to write erotic stories is excellent. I hope that you ignore the comments of ignorant readers who, when they don't like a story, just don't have enough common sense to change the channel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Super! Keep up the good work!

"I hope that you ignore the comments of ignorant readers who, when they don't like a story, just don't have enough common sense to change the channel."

<P>

As opposed to the truly ignorant ones who can’t stand it when others dare to have a different opinion? Ya know, you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Make another chapter I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why do authors write daddy daughter stories and then just ruin the mood and tone they set by calling her a slut or a whore? Fucking sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gotta agree with the last post. The whole daddy thinking/calling his girl a slut or whore just ruins it for me, totally killed the mood. There were a few weird he/she mixups and some tense issues that need fixed,

Love the slightly borderline creepy vibe though. It's like she was raised in an all girls nunnery boarding school and only got to go to town on occasional supervised trips, lol. Very naive, totally innocent. (Apparently she missed out on any girl/girl exploration, lol;)

I'd be highly tempted to educate her and keep her home with daddy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous