Allie Pt. 05

Story Info
Allie & James take a trip into the city...and put on a show.
4.5k words
4.52
4.9k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dreamt of her on and off throughout the night. In the first one, Allie was rolling around on a grass yard with a puppy licking her face, his tail wagging like a propeller. She was laughing and tussling with the pup, like they hadn't seen each other in years.

In the second, she was cooking for me completely naked, save for an apron. Her perfect little ass and tiny waist shimmied as she moved back and forth - my mind fixated on those pair of sexy dimples in her back. She was talking about something very quickly and excitedly, her animated face completely oblivious to how fucking hot she was and I just sat there, a stupid-happy smile burned onto my face, fully prepared to stare at her until my eyes bled rather than blink even once.

It might have been the best dream of my life.

There was that one moment when I came to, when I remembered the dream and felt this hollowness. It wasn't real. It was so fucking awesome but it was just a dream - it wasn't real and this was real and Allie...

Allie was curled up on the loveseat right in front of me. Her knees were against her chest in the fetal position, her back against the cushion, as if she were unconsciously trying to cocoon herself between me and the sofa. She smelled like sex and perfume.

She wasn't a dream. She was a million times better that the dream.

"Holy shit..." I whispered, looking at her. Her hair was in her face, fluttering with the wind of her breath against it. Her hand was flat against my chest and the moment that my conscious mind fully understood where we were and that Allie was naked skin to skin with me, my dick started to go semi-hard.

I pressed my nose to her hair and inhaled.

Last night was...everything that I didn't think it could be. I mean, first times were supposed to be shit, right? But they couldn't all be shit. Some people had to d/l enjoy it. Some of them had to be...

The best night of my life? I mean it was that but, it was so far ahead of second place, I couldn't even think of what that was. Allie had made me an inch taller. A million dollars richer. She had made me feel manly in a way that I didn't even know that I could feel. Before she opened that door and jumped me...my whole life before that moment felt like a black and white movie.

Everything after that moment is in vivid color.

Would I ever meet a better fuck than Allie was last night? The answer came to me before I even finished asking the question. Even if there was ever going to be a chick that I wanted worse or had to wait for as long - they still couldn't be what Allie was last night. She was bananas. She used me like a fucking plaything!

And I loved every minute of it...

What were we now? I wondered. Fuck-buddies? FWB?

We had to be exclusive, I thought. The thought of someone else even touching Allie made me want to crack a skull.

But how? Her parents...

Omigod...

Her Uncle! I suddenly remembered. Why the Fuck had I done that?

Why didn't the asshole come back with a gun? Or call the police? A cold feeling grew in the pit of my stomach.

Allie stirred, snuggling closer to me, wiping my mind clean of anything else.

"Baby," I whispered.

She grunted with displeasure, burying her head between me and the cushion beneath me, not wanting her cocoon to end. Then her breathing changed and she was under again.

I reached behind me for the blanket that had fallen to the floor and pulled it over her. Satisfied that she was swaddled, I eased myself out of the sofa. She rolled away, into the seat back, hiding from the sunlight that I had been blocking.

I pulled on my drawers and looked down at her. God she was so fucking bossy! My dick was still half-full and I knew just how easy it would be to stick my dick in her face and how happily she'd be to start sucking me off, even in her half-conscious state.

The thought alone of turning her and placing my dick against her lips, seeing her smile before kissing it and taking it into her mouth had me back at full mast in a blink.

Knowing that I could do it made not doing it the hardest fucking thing I'd ever done.

She was the highest high.You really could fuck this incredible thing anytime you want, went the thought through my head like a bullet. And as the thought of that power - of having this little sex nymph whenever I wanted - echoed through my brain, I could feel the blood flow, feel it pool, feel my dick struggling to inflate past its own limits.

Just thinking about her was making me painfully hard. And I do mean painful. The ache in my dick was distracting - like my dick didn't know what to do with itself.

There was no two ways about it. We needed to cool it down a bit. We couldn't spend the whole day fucking. I had to change the flow.

So I went upstairs to the bathroom and started running the water.

***

We had done a lot last night but I really underestimated how tired she was. I scooped the little thing into my arms and she came easily, again burying herself in my chest to block out the light. Wrapped in just the plaid wool blanket, she looked like an infant in my arms.

I climbed the stairs and she must have thought that I was taking her up to her bed - she started to roll from me but I steadied her against me as I pulled the blanket from her. So she was totally unprepared for when I slowly lowered her into the warm water of the bath that I'd drawn for her.

She tensed as her feet touched the water like she'd been hit with a taser - her body expecting the worst. But by the time her bum and legs were submerged and the warmth of the water ran over her, her eyes flashed open, she had this really cute grimace on her face and she whispered, "Oh...oh, baby..." as she sank to her neck in the bathtub.

"Yo..." I whispered back.

She shuddered as the warmth of the water surrounded her. "This is the nicest way I've ever been...woken up," she said yawning and beaming. "I'm going to have to thank you for it."

I knelt on the mat next to the tub, rubbing her knee beneath the water. "This is me thanking you, baby...for taking my virginity, like. You like your first time, baby?"

She nodded up and down slowly, as if there was any doubt, a stupid-sexy grin on her face as she bit her lip and I actually LOL'd. Her head tilted to the side, scrutinizing me. "My father's going to kill me after he talks to my uncle. But last night was worth it. You were really, really worth it." She said it stressing the word 'really' each time, with this naughty, slutty smile like I was just a piece of meat to her.

I never wanted this to end.

"Stand up...take off your boxers," she whispered looking into my eyes.

It was like she was a sex teacher and I was a student. I knew that I was supposed to stand firm - cool it down. But the twinkle in her eye, the look on her face like I was just something that she could boss around...I was standing looking down at her and dropped my drawers without even a moment's pause.

She smiled and bit her lip with my easy compliance - both thrilled that I obeyed and at catching a glimpse of my semi-solid dick as it hung in front of her.

Then she licked her lips and closed on me - and it was in that moment that I snapped out of it.

If her lips touched my dick I knew I'd be done for. I stepped back just before her hand took hold of me, pulling up my underwear and sitting down on the closed toilet behind me.

"Fuck - you're like a drug," I said shaking my head. "It's like I'm high."

She was leaning her head on the side of the tub, looking at me with a smile. "Come back over here," she said in that light, playful voice. "I'll take care of you."

"NO, FUCK YOU!" I said desperately, pointing at her. "We're not going to spend the whole day fucking!" I was making my stand.

Her face lit up and she was reaching a wet hand out of the tub over the short distance between her and me - her reach falling just short of my crotch as I tried to push her arm away.

"You're my drug, baby," she said, playing with me, laughing. Her hand reached the hem of my boxer and she pulled, tugging me toward her. "And I want another hit..."

She kept on reaching for me when she finished - "Feed my...AD-DICK-TION, baby!"

The water splashed all about her as she fought to touch me and I fought her off, us laughing like we were fucking three year olds. When she finally settled down, I asked her if I could sponge her back.

"If you don't want to turn me on, rubbing my back isn't a good idea," she said.

"I wanna turn you on," I said honestly, grabbing the sponge. "I just don't want you to, like, you know...get tired of me..."

"Hey," she said as I stooped over behind her. "Come here."

I came round to her front and she pulled me in for a kiss that I couldn't (and didn't want to) avoid. Her lips were so soft, and my arms went around her back lifting her partway out of the tub before I could stop myself.

"I came four times last night," she whispered hot in my ear, as she broke the kiss. "I'm not getting tired of you. I want you to fuck me again."

My body wanted that too, apparently. Within the span of the kiss and her breathy confession, I was back up to 70% hard again.

I held the line, kissing her forehead and making my way behind her. I rubbed some soap on the sponge and made sudsy circles on her soft, flawless back.

"Allie, I just..." I started. "I just want to spend the day with you. I don't want to..." I was trying to find the right words.

I continued rubbing her back, looking for how to say it. She was hugging her legs to her chest, head laying on her knees, then whispered, "I know...You ...you don't want to hurt me. And you think I'm not...serious enough about it..."

"You just feel so good," I confessed. "I want to fuck your brains out - holy shit, I want to. But I'm too big for us to...we can't get carried away. You have to be a little sore down here," I said, running my hand between her legs.

She didn't say anything, turning her head away and basically admitting as much.

We were quiet for a moment before she said, "I forgot to put the toy in last night. I'm suppose to sleep with it in."

She was right. Her insides were plenty relaxed last night but she'd probably be a lot tighter now. Tight enough for it to not be fun.

"So, let's just chill and shit. Go out, have fun. Recuperate for tomorrow. I was serious - I want you to remember every moment with my dick in this pussy as a good one," I said lightening the mood. I tapped her kitty for good measure under the water and she giggled, bright eyes meeting mine.

"But we can still have...some fun, can't we?" she said hopefully.

I was surprised that she even asked. "What am I - a monk? How the fuck could I resist all this?" I said wrapping my arms around her legs and back, kissing her neck.

"I'd have to be gay to keep my hands off of you," I whispered. She squirmed and giggled in my arms.

She turned in my arms to kiss me and then said. "Please let me suck your cock. I promise I won't ask for more. Just for a little bit...

"I want to thank you for my bath."

She promised to be good. And I guess I had to meet her in the middle.

"Oh, alright!" I relented, kissing her. Pretty sure I failed at hiding my excitement.

I stood and my dick was already jutting out of me so I definitely didn't hide my excitement. She smiled up at me, wrapping her little fingers around my cock. Her tongue poked out from her lips and she licked my knob as her cheeks spread higher and wider before pursing her lips and planting a kiss on my spongy tip.

That was the last thing I saw before closing my eyes and settling in.

***

I remember distinctly the moment when my momz marched me into the kitchen when I was 7 and stood me up on the step stool and taught me how to make breakfast. The smell of the eggs, the bacon— I remember how much better the food tasted watching it getting made and it was the last time, outside of my birthdays, that she made it for me. Every Saturday and Sunday since, for 11 years, I was the one making breakfast for her, from that first weekend with egg shells in the eggs and burned bacon and toast to last weekend when I made my mom eggs Benedict and french toast.

So I was doin' my thing in the kitchen, getting it done, some beats flowing out of my iphone, and I was so lost in my work that I didn't even hear Allie come down stairs. It actually fucking shook me...she was like a goddamn ninja.

I turned around and she was there all of a sudden. She was wearing a silk robe and her hair was wet and she sat on one of the stools at the island. Her foot was on the seat and of course, her knee and bare leg emerged from the robe as she had been watching me work and she had this beaming smile on her face like she had been sitting there for a while.

"Fuck! How long have you been there? Don't sneak up on a brotha like that, baby!" I blurted out, startled.

She bit her lip, clearly enthused for breakfast. "I was enjoying the show," she said, her eyes still tracking my every movement.

I'd made breakfast for Allie before so she knew that I had game. But if I'd thought that she'd take her time and savour the shit with me, I had been dead wrong...

No joke of a lie: from the moment that I put the plate of French toast, fruit and bacon in front of her, you couldn't run a 2 minute timer before she was done.

"Holy shit!" I said as she inhaled it. It was the opposite of lady-like and it was another one of her fantastic quirks - the bitch ate like a horse. She had the metabolism of a gerbil. I don't know how many calories we burned last night, but she was getting them back now because she was done her plate and picking shit off of mine before I'd even sat down.

"Bitch, you are always thinking ahead aren't you?" I said as her fork started stabbing into things on my plate. Having not an ounce of shame, Allie smiled up into my face, and kept right on eating. I stood up and got some more eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

When I sat back down with another plate of eggs and bacon, she started scraping more onto her plate. "For real tho...where the fuck are you putting this shit," I said exasperated. By my count she had already eaten five eggs, seven strips of bacon, two sausages, four pieces of toast, an apple, a banana and bowl of cereal.

Her mouth was half full when she said, "I have to...keep my energy up." She winked at me when she said it, and, no joke of a lie, I had orange juice coming out of my friggin' nose trying not to laugh.

We spoke like we always did, about school and friends and what kind of actual birthday celebration her parents were going to put on for her. It was a nice chill - sitting there having breakfast like old people...laughing and talking shit. It was when we mentioned her parents that we both got a little quiet and I could see in her eyes the worry about our little stunt with her uncle last night.

"We're fucked aren't we?" she said in a small voice.

"What's the worst they can do..." I said, feeling confident.

"Ship me to my relatives in Hong Kong..." she replied quickly, looking away.

I was feeling less confident when she said that. Still what was done was done. And all we could do was enjoy what time we had left. "If he didn't do shit yet, maybe he's not going to."

Allie looked at me for a second, biting her lip. Her eyes were hopeful. Then she stood up and sat in my lap. She kissed me, tasting like coffee. When her face moved away, her lip trembled, like she was still worried.

"Put something on," I said, rubbing her waist, through the robe. "Let's go out and have some fun. It's your birthday."

She smiled and scampered off.

***

It could have been a quick and uneventful Uber ride. I mean, it could have just been a trip into the city. The car pulled up into the driveway and Allie and I scurried into the car like we were celebrities so that her neighbours wouldn't talk.

It was only a few minutes into the ride that it occurred to me that just because we weren't going to bone today, did not, at least to Allie's mind, mean that we weren't going to have a lot of fun. Goddamn that twinkle in her eye!...Like the whole world was just a playground for us to fool around with each other in...

"So where are you from, sir?" came Allie's curiously interested voice. She was always polite, but her natural shyness and her accent usually had her being bubbly only with people she knew. The sound of her voice made my hairs stand up on end - something was up...

The Uber driver looked to be an older Middle Eastern fellow and confirmed as much. "Me??? I'm from Khoy...in Iran - beautiful place in Iran..." he said cheerfully.

Of course, Allie knew where Khoy was - diplomat's daughter and all. Also, she was a fucking genius. "Khoy - yes! I hear they have the most wonderful fruit in Khoy. Magical pomegranates" and at that, Allie said something that sounded like Farsi to the man that I didn't understand.

It might had well of been a starter's pistol. From the moment that Allie said 'fruit', the man's eyes lit up. When she said 'pomergranite' a bright smile exploded across his face beneath the furry, well kept beard. And when she said whatever she had said in Farsi, he caught himself before fully turning himself around to look at her (navigating the traffic as he was) before erupting into a stream of babble that was at times loud, funny, heartfelt and wistful. He was homesick, but proud of his heritage, eager for any excuse to tell the world what he'd left behind.

Unfortunately I only heard around every tenth word. Because once the stream of babble started to run from the man, Allie turned her shoulders to me, still looking at the driver in the rear view, and ran her tiny palm gently across my crotch. And then, sensing that the driver was totally oblivious, Allie unzipped my fly, reached down into my pants and took the opportunity to, uh...'grab'...my full attention.

My attention was at full attention in about ten seconds as her hand sculpted me. Her palm was baby soft and my head swirled at the realization that her dry rub was even better than when I rubbed one out with lube.

My head fell back and I was about to straight up moan aloud when Allie made a disappointed face and elbowed me in the ribs hard enough for me to quickly bite my lip and swallow it. It hurt like hell - she has about the knobbiest, sharpest elbows I've ever seen - but not enough that the overpowering sensation of her massaging my dick right there in the backseat of the car didn't bring my blood to a simmer.

"Pomegranates and Mangoes...oh, my goodness, the mangoes..." came the jolly, accented voice in a rush, going on and on. Allie pulled me free from my pants, my dick was sticking up and out of my pants like an antenna. A very thick, throbbing antenna.

Allie was nodding to the driver, flashing a bright, engaged smile, to make it clear that she was listening. I had my arm around her shoulder and now I sat back with my arm on the top of the seat, trying to keep the pleasure off of my face. I'd look at Allie as she ignored me, then to the driver, and then down to my cock as Allie's hand smoothly swirled and then just as smoothly pumped my cock up and down in her grasp. My head fell back for the millionth time and just when I thought I'd had a handle on it, I hear Allie's voice pipe up:

"Is that the Amphitheater over there? Or is it the concert hall?" she said looking out the window past me. I turned my head and the driver did the same and he started in on how it was neither, but rather the new addition to the Art Gallery in the distance, and how similar it was to the Amphitheater.

Like an idiot, my brain was trying to look and listen, my curiosity getting the better of me. So when the warmth and wetness of Allie's mouth descended around my cock like a heavenly waterfall, I could feel my eyelids flutter and could only imagine the stupid look that came over my face.

12