Allie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver was in full babble mode again and between looking back to him, down, back to him and then down again at Allie's mouth as she sucked and licked my cock, I felt like I was a lookout at a bank robbery. She started out slow, then went at it super fast, before resorting to teasing it with long licks of her tongue, and just as my hand was about to move on its own into her hair and force her mouth around me where I needed it most, she straightened up, jacking my slick cock in hand and responded to some question that the driver had asked.

I couldn't believe how close and how inconsolably far I was from the edge. I knew that less than a minute inside of Allie's sweet pussy would be enough to blow and the thought captured me for a second. Could we hop out, finish me off and then get back in? In the madness of the feelings, I'd totally forgot that we were supposed to be taking it easy today.

We were nearing our destination and Allie's handiwork took on a knowing edge. She knew exactly what to avoid to keep me from erupting like a geyser all over her and knowing that she knew how to finish me made her not finishing me even more frustrating. "Sit on your hands," she whispered quickly and, docile as I'd ever been in my life, I immediately complied. She looked up one last time to make sure that the driver was preoccupied and then bent over me and took the top 7 inches or so of my cock into her mouth in one smooth motion, closing the back of her throat to keep me from getting any deeper and gagging herself as quietly as she could before slurping her way back up the way she came until my completely coated cock was out of her body again, cooling to the air.

My mouth fell open and there was no way for me not to moan and I would have if Allie hadn't slapped her hand across my mouth at the last moment. I was so close that my whole body flexed as one when she deepthroated me - my hands were desperate to go to the back of her head to keep her pinned there, but because I was sitting on them, I couldn't get them free before Allie's miraculous/treacherous mouth escaped. She came off of me, looking at the oblivious driver and wiping the drool from her mouth with the back of her hand, before turning to me. I could only imagine the look on my face: the total fucking desperation, the horror at being so close and being denied, and seeing my mouth hanging open, Allie smiled and kissed me so hard that I thought I might swallow her tongue. She was kissing and licking me right up until the moment the driver's head started to come around to the rear view mirror and Allie broke the kiss to meet the driver's eyes in the rearview, her hand still gently jerking my slick cock up and down as it bobbed and twitched in her grasp, a look on her face like she was interviewing the most important person in the world.

My head fell back in frustration - her hand was moving just slow enough for me not to get there. I was seriously giving consideration to fucking her right there in the back of the car when Allie could see a Greyhound bus coming up beside us.

Her hands worked like magic, somehow stuffing my cock into my underwear and shoving all of me back under the hem of my pants before zipping me back up. The button of my fly looked like it was going to pop off like a bullet and kill the driver on the ricochet, but as uncomfortable and bereft that I felt, she managed to make me decent just in time for me to look up at a couple of old folks looking down at us from the bus.

One old guy had his eyebrows peaked and a leering smile looking at me as the bus went past. LOL. Looks like the geezer got a little glimpse of the show...

12