Allie Unexpected Pt. 01

Story Info
Allie wants my attention and knows exactly how to get it.
1.1k words
4.42
6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a good thing there was nothing on the TV worth watching anyways once Allie entered the room. She sat on the opposite end of the couch and put her socked feet up on my thigh. She didn't need to see the bulge in my pants to know the effect she was having. She slowly slid her heels down until they rested in the gap between my thigh and groin.

"Take off your pants." Allie said as she lifted her heels just enough for me to slide them underneath. When she lowered them again she slide them further so that the soles now rested against my cock and balls pressing against my underwear. She gently pressed against them and massaged my groin up and down. There was a hint of precum staining the boxers when she stopped and pulled her feet back slightly. The reprieve was short, but this time when she pressed her feet against my groin again and pressed her toes against the waistband. She only had to pull down a little bit before my cock popped out from the top.

She ran her big toe under the head of my cock and then stopped long enough for me to look over at her and see she was texting. The text must have been short as she quickly put down her phone and returned her attention to my cock. She maneuvered one foot between my stomach and cock and turned it so now my cock was aimed at a 45° angle. Her other foot then rested on the underside. She then began to curl and uncurl her toes so that the tips just grazed the underside of my head. It wasn't long before I felt cum begin to build up. She noticed this too as shortly after I noticed it I felt her foot between my stomach move ahead, pressing my cock against the waistband. Despite the little pain, or maybe because, my cock maintained it's hardness even as Allie picked up her phone again to send another text. As she put her phone down she lifted her foot and began curling her toes again. It felt so good I didn't even care when the door opened and Francine walked in.

"Holy shit!" Francine exclaimed. "I know you told me but I didn't expect him to be that hard. And you've only used your feet?"

Allie nodded. "And they aren't even bare. I've had to prevent him from cumming once already and... I think he needs another." With that she pressed my cock against the waistband again as she continued. "I saw you looking at Francine's feet at the beach last week. Did you know she has never had her toes sucked let alone given a foot job? Let's change that today, shall we." While Allie spoke Francine had taken the footrest and moved it in front of me. "Let's start with a massage and maybe I'll start stroking again." Allie said.

Francine put both her socked feet on my thighs. I took each in a hand and began to massage the soles. It wasn't long before Francine gave a small moan. Taking advantage of the moment I carefully pulled off Francine's socks and the first thing I noticed were her black painted toes. At the sight of them my cock found a second wind and pushed back against Allie's foot. Allie just smiled as she let my cock back into position and resumed her stroking. It wasn't long after that Francine and I both gave a moan and Allie said "you better get her toes in your mouth before you cum."

Francine slid forward so I could guide her legs up as I kissed her toes while maintaining the massage on her soles with my thumbs. After kissing each toe I took the big toes of her left foot into my mouth. I repeated this with each toe, getting faster as I raced my orgasm. Finally I reached the baby toe on her right foot and I could feel myself about to reach climax when Allie slid her feet to the base of my cock, pulling the skin and squeezed. I still came, but instead of the blast that I felt build it was more of a small fountain that poured out. Allie removed her feet before the cum reached her socks. "Your turn, Francine."

Francine pulled her feet from my face and readjusted herself. She then slowly lowered her feet until her insoles where sliding against my cock, the cum providing lube. Allie was giving Francine instructions as she moved from insoles to soles to toes and back again, from sides to front. It wasn't long before I could feel the cum begin building up again. Between the cum and my saliva in her toes, Francine's feet glided easily. I was so distracted by Francine I didn't notice Allie removing her socks until her feet were against my thighs again. That's when I noticed her toes were also painted black, my favourite, and realized this was no coincidence. Allie instructed Francine to put her toes under my balls then to drag the tips against the sack until they appeared and then to bring them up until the base of my cock then to bring them back under. As Francine repeated this, Allie's feet moved forward. She slid her feet across the base of my cock, just above Francine's, and continued, twisting to the sole and across her arch all the way to the start of her heel. Then she repeated the action back and slid her toes up a little bit before moving them forward. This continued until she reached all the way to under my cock head with her toes. I stared at the ceiling as I tried to prolong as long as possible. However, by doing so I missed Francine move her feet from my balls and put her soles together just above my cock head. Then Allie began to curl her toes again. My body tenses and bucked within seconds and I only last five repetitions before I came violently as Allie continued to milk me with her toes. When I finally looked Francine's soles were coated in my cum and dripping down onto Allie's. Allie gave me a second to admire before she slid forward so that she was now sitting on my lap, licking my cum off Francine's soles while presenting her toes to Francine to return the favour. My cock, despite being exhausted, still twitched against Allie's ass, causing her to give me a look before returning to Francine's feet.

It wasn't long until pretty much all the cum was cleaned. However, when they got up Allie grabbed my cock and said "I think we need a shower to really get clean... and you owe us an orgasm."

With that she led me by my slowly stiffening cock into the bathroom with Francine following behind.