• Authors
  • subleroy

subleroy

My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot of fluff. My newer stories will be designed to appeal more to the female reader, but I won’t abandon some of my existing multi-part series.

One of my pet peeves are anonymous critiques of typo's in my stories. They should identify themselves and allow me to view their stories. If they haven't writen any, then they have no idea of the time and effort that goes into creating and writing a story. For those that say I should go back and read my story before publishing it, just don't get it. Typo's do not mean I haven't read it, it just means that as a person with dyslexia some typo's are inevitable. I do not use a proof reader any more because they usually request changes that totally alter the storyline. I read a lot of stories on Literotica and typo's are commonplace for the amature writers on this site.

Location

Wisconsin

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
561Followers
57Following
342My Favorites
19My Comments
9Series Published

More About Me

Age

63

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Writing Erotic Stories

Fetishes

Female Domination, Erotic Couplings, Transexual, Incest

Contact Author

Contact subleroy by clicking here.