Allie's Eighteenth Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded a no to let her know I was okay. I didn't push the topic, though, I didn't want to cross the line. Allie, however, was eager to keep it going.

"The thicker they are, the better. I like to fit as much as I can in my throat."

"You *are* a slut," I told her. I felt I was going to pass out.

"When's the last time you had one? Your ex wife?"

I struggled to answer the question. "Yeah, it's been a while."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"What specifically?"

It was my turn to speak up, I could tell she was wanting some validation. This should've stopped a while ago but I just kept going.

"I liked her tongue flicking on my tip. She would take my whole length in her throat and then I'd fuck her roughly, the way she liked it."

"Wow," she gasped.

"She didn't really suck on my balls though, that's not very common."

"Well I like doing that, so it can't be that uncommon."

"Yeah I guess," we locked eyes again for a few seconds.

"And the taste of cum..." Allie spoke. "Don't get me started on that."

The last bit of reality I had in me hit and I stood up suddenly. I had to get out of there. This had gone too far, and I feared it could get worse. My body was hot with excitement that I knew would later turn to shame.

That's when I looked down and realized what I had done. As I stood before Allie, my cock pointed against my trunks, forming a very obvious boner. It wasn't down my leg or stifled up, but pointed directly in front of me like a spear. Allie's eyes were locked right on the zone, there was no mistaking it.

"Fuck," was all I could say. "I'm sorry. Shit."

"No, it's okay," she chocked, still staring. "I didn't know I was exciting you."

"God damn it," I cursed myself. I was frozen solid, hands over my face out of shame. I looked back at Allie after a few seconds to see her still staring at my erection. Her eyes hadn't moved at all.

I wanted to move my legs but something in me couldn't. Right now, Allie was openly staring at my erection. I didn't tell her to stop and I didn't move.

"How big are you?" Allie whispered.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, should I not ask that?" She finally looked up at me.

I looked around, and swallowed. "Seven inches."

"Longest I've had is six," Allie said, looking back at my tent.

This was now the breaking moment and I knew it. I could either leave now and pretend this never happened or this situation could go south quickly. I thought about my ex wife, Allie, Mike and his family. This was wrong but my hormones were taking control of me like a teenager. All I could think about is Allie's body and her interest in my erection.

"Would you want to..." I trailed off. Allie looked at me, focusing her attention on my words. "Would you want to see seven?"

Allie froze, her mouth open in awe. Her breathing intensified. "I... well, is that really okay?"

"I don't know, but I'm asking you now," I chocked up. "Do you want to see it?"

Allie looked back at my tent, then back at my eyes again. She was intoxicated but still unsure of the situation. Her tongue moved across her lips, wetting them from dryness. Watching her do that was so sexy. Finally, she nodded her head in approval.

Allie was seated three feet away from me. I was standing, my waist at level with her head. I reached my hands down in front of me and took hold of my waist band. I took in a deep breath as I slid my trunks off completely, my cock springing to attention. Allie gasped, placing her hand over her mouth.

My dick was displayed right in front of her. My sack was as well, it hang low. She looked all around, moving her head at different angles. We didn't say anything for a whole minute.

"Okay, that's good enough," I said, grabbing my trunks at my knees.

"No, stop," Allie chocked up. "Just let me stare at it."

"I don't know-"

"It's so fat," she exhaled. "Your veins are so hot. You're trimmed too, and circumcised."

She knew exactly what she was doing. I dropped my trunks again and didn't move.

"And your balls, too," Allie said. "I like them."

At this moment, I used my right hand and grabbed hold of my length. Allie carefully watched as I gently squeezed, my veins puffing out more. I slowly rubbed up and down, stroking myself for her viewing pleasure. My breathing sharpened more and more with each stroke. Allie watched with heavy anticipation.

After a minute, pre-cum leaked out of me. I pulled my skin back and watched as it trailed from the tip of my cock down into the pool like a strand of saliva. We were both quiet.

Then, Allie made eye contact with me. She opened her mouth and dared to bring her face a few inches closer to my body. I knew what she was implying but I couldn't bring myself to tell her yes or no. I could only watch her cute face begging to taste my cock in her mouth.

She couldn't resist any longer. Without waiting for my permission, Allie lunged forward, and kissed the tip of my cock, the pre-cum trailing on her lips. I shuddered at the feel of her and instead of pushing her away, I grabbed the back of her head. Allie opened her mouth wide as I shoved her head towards me, causing her to swallow my cock whole. She gagged after taking a few inches in and I let go, letting her do the work.

Allie bobbed up and down my length, using her free hands to grab my thighs. It already felt amazing in comparison to what I remember what my ex wife could do. Her tongue swirled around me and her saliva dripped between her lips and down my shaft.

"Fuck," I moaned, my eyes now transfixed on her cleavage as she blew me. Her boobs were now my point of interest.

"You taste great," Allie said, plopping my cock out of her mouth.

"I got to sit down," I begged Allie as she grabbed my shaft with her left hand. She looked into my eyes and noticed my gaze was fixed on her breasts.

"If it'll help you," she muttered to herself. Allie left go of me and reached behind her. I realized what she was doing just as she untied her bikini top. I gasped, seeing her top fall to the pool and her tits drop before me.

Allie had to have had C or D cups. Her skin lightened around her boobs, having not tanned there. Her nipples were hardened, pointing in my direction. I wanted to grope them and suck them between my lips but I knew that might be taking it too far.

I sat on the edge of the pool and leaned back, spreading my legs so Allie had more room. She swam in front of me and grabbed my cock with both hands. Without me needing to even ask she leaned forward and hugged her breasts around my cock. I twitched, feeling her stomach push against me and her boobs rest tightly against my dick.

My hips thrusted up and down, fucking Allie's tits. She spat on my tip, her saliva being splattered across and between her cleavage from my cock. Allie's hands squeezed at her boobs, her fingers pinching at her areola. We continued this for several minutes.

Once my hips grew too tired I stopped. As if on queue Allie maneuvered around and positioned her head below my cock and right at my balls. She pumped my shaft with her right hand and rested the left on my thigh. Almost immediately I felt her hot tongue begin lapping at my sack.

The feeling was indescribable. After she got a sense of the taste Allie moved in and sucked one of my testicles into her mouth. Honestly, it hurt for a few seconds, but then it felt *so* hot. The suction I felt forcing one of my testicles further down her tongue was amazing. I let her keep swirling it around in her mouth.

To step it up, she found my other testicle and invited it inside as well. She now had both of my balls suctioned violently between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. All while she did this she stroked my cock, it almost resting on her face.

Allie knew what she was doing. The rumors she told me were true. After this moment I knew I needed to regularly have my balls sucked whenever so received a blowjob from someone. She swirled them around in her mouth like how you suck on a peppermint.

My ejaculation was now pretty close. I couldn't hold back anymore because of what she was doing to my nuts so I used my hands to pull her back up to my cock, shoving it back in her mouth. I was dead set that she was going to swallow my seed wether she wanted to or not. I think she realized what was happening because she closed her eyes and pumped the length of my shaft that wasn't in her mouth, gently squeezing my balls with her free hand. Her boobs jiggled up and down, following the rhythm of her head.

If my cock wasn't down her throat I'm sure I would've shot some fat ropes across her face. She felt my semen enter her mouth and froze just as I had. My cock kept firing load after load into her cheeks, surely supplying her with more than either of us could of expected. Still, she gently squeezed and stroked upward to catch every drop.

~

Once I was sure she had milked me dry I pulled my dick out from her lips. Allie hadn't swallowed, but was rinsing my cum in her mouth. I stared at her tits and back up at her face as I breathed heavily.

"Show me," I demanded of her. Allie grinned before opening her mouth, displaying my strands of cum slathered across her tongue and her teeth, almost dripping down her chin. "Now swallow."

She did exactly that. Allie closed her lips and gulped, keeping eye contact with me. Her devilish smile stuck into my soul, watching her have my cum enter her digestive track. We stared at each other like this for another minute.

"Thank you," Allie said, now groping her boobs. I wasn't sure if it was to be sexy or cover them from the nippy air. "I wanted exactly that."

12