Allie's Game

Story Info
An adult drinking game reveals a secret crush.
11.3k words
4.77
34.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's how it happened...

§ 1

So I'm driving back to my place from an overnight work trip, late on a Friday afternoon. Thankfully, I'm heading back into town instead of the other direction. Otherwise I'd be moving slow with the rest of the pack trying to reach their private sanctuaries on some lake, or taking their unruly brats to some resort.

I considered calling my niece before I left since she lives just a hop, skip and a jump off my planned route, but I figured she'd probably be busy. We haven't seen each other in a couple years so I thought it'd be nice to catch up.

We never really connected until she was around thirteen or so. Before that she didn't pay much attention to me on those rare visits I made to my brother's house. But for some reason, right around the time she went through puberty, she became attentive and affectionate towards me. I was surprised at that because I don't think I ever gave her any reason to be.

No. This isn't a story set in those years. That was innocent and adorable, and I never harbored any improper thoughts about her. That would just be sick.

The attention she paid me was pleasant, but brief, since I only visited rarely, as I previously mentioned, maybe once or twice a year, and only for a few hours at most. So I saw her probably less than ten times her entire life.

After she graduated high school, I heard she went off to college, and I didn't see her again until she was twenty. We ran into each other at a movie theater of all places, and happened to be there to see the same movie. Since I'm only ten years older than she is, our interests weren't that far apart.

We sat next to each other during the movie, talking quietly, usually when it was appropriate. Her two friends sat on the other side of her. Occasionally, we'd whisper wisecracks to each other when something ridiculous or completely unbelievable happened onscreen. It was a riot and we all got along well.

After the show was over, the four of us chatted for a while, then went our separate ways. My niece and I exchanged phone numbers and addresses before leaving, promising to stay in touch.

That was two years ago. Obviously we didn't stay in touch.

So on a whim, I tell myself, "What the hell? I'm not in a hurry. I'll stop and surprise her. If she's not home, I'll leave her a note. She'll probably get a kick out of that."

What I initially thought to be a quick jaunt to get to her place turns out to be a major detour, thanks to some flooding and some road construction, that takes me twice as long and three times as far.

By the time I pull into the driveway of the little house she's supposedly renting a room at in some sleepy little town, it's already after seven o'clock.

Knocking on the door, I wait with baited breath for it to open. Finally it does. Some guy who appears to be in his mid-forties answers the door and gives me a bored look.

His appearance makes me think of someone who may actually be into molesting thirteen year old girls, or boys, so I keep a safe distance just in case, even though I'm not thirteen.

"Yeah? Are you selling something?"

"Uhm... No. I was looking for someone who I think rents a room here. Her name is Allison. Do I have the right place?"

From the blank expression on his face, I can tell he's thinking. Hard. Just before it looks like his internal processor is about to start smoking from the effort, his face lights up.

"Reddish hair? About five foot seven? Nice ass?"

"Uhm... yeah, that sounds kind of like her," I tell him. "Does she still live here?"

"Nope. She moved out probably... a year ago? Don't know where to though. Sorry."

"That's okay. I appreciate your time. Have a good evening." I turn to leave.

"Yeah, you too," he replies, then adds, "If you find her, tell her Ray says hello." He smiles lasciviously.

"Sure. Will do." I get back in my car and close the door. "Or not," I say to myself.

Shaking off the heebie-jeebies, I back the car out and drive down the road a little ways where I spot an abandoned gas station. I pull in and throw it in Park, then consider my next course of action.

Since it took a Herculean effort to make it this far, I decide to try Allison's phone number. She answers on the first ring, like she was expecting me to call. "Uncle BJ!"

"Hey Allie! I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time."

"Not at all! I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to kill a perfectly good evening. What are you up to? Are you still living down in the city?"

"I am, unfortunately. I'd rather be living on a lake somewhere, but you know how it goes. I'm a slave to my job because eating beats starving."

She laughs. "Well, you should come visit sometime then. I happen to live on a lake now," she says matter-of-factly.

"Oh really?" I ask, curious. "Did you win the lottery or land some rich guy with your wily charms?"

She laughs again. "Uhm... no. Neither. We're renting."

"We?" I ask.

"Yeah. I don't know if you remember that couple you met at the movie, Nikki and Diego?" she asks.

"I do actually. How are they? Have they tied the knot yet?"

"No, not yet. They're still hedging their bets," she explains, giggling. "But hey, enough about them. What's up? I'm sure you didn't call just to hear me ramble."

"Actually, I did, kind of."

"Kind of?" she asks.

"You mentioned your new place is on a lake. Is it far from the little town you used to live in a couple years ago?"

"Nope. Just a few miles away," she answers. "Why? Did you need my new address?"

"In fact, I do. That would make it much easier to visit you if I had it."

She laughs. "I suppose it would. Are you ready?"

I fumble with my phone. "Okay, shoot."

As soon as she's finished giving me her address, I hit my mapping app. It tells me I'm six minutes away.

"Hey Allie. Sorry, but, can I call you back in a few minutes?"

"Sure, as long as you don't call me Sorry Butt," she jests, laughing at her own pun. "I'm so glad you called! Don't forget! I'll pout all night if I don't hear from you."

"Okay Allie. I promise I won't forget."

Six minutes later, my car is parked in her driveway. In front of me is a cute little cabin-like home and the lake is visible through the trees, a hundred feet away. I quickly call Allie back.

"Uncle BJ! You didn't forget," she says excitedly.

"Well of course not. You're my favorite niece."

"Awwww," she begins. Then I hear talking in the background. "Oh, hey. Now I need you to hold on. I think maybe the pizza guy is here."

"Sure. I'll wait," I tell her, getting out of my car and walking towards the front door.

"That was quick," I hear her say in the background. "He shouldn't be here for another ten minutes."

When I reach the front door, I hang up on Allie and knock.

The door opens to reveal my niece's trim, five foot seven inch body, wearing cut off jean shorts and a black t-shirt. Her red hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Just her forehead is visible because she's looking down at the money she's counting.

"I think it's all here," she states.

"You think?" I ask in an over-the-top sarcastic voice.

Startled by my tone, her eyes dart to my face. It takes her a second before she realizes it's me standing in front of her and not the pizza guy.

"Uncle BJ!" she shouts, almost knocking me over as she throws herself in my direction and wraps her arms tightly around my neck. I hug her almost as fiercely, lifting her off her feet.

"What...? When...?" she says, trying to form a coherent sentence. I set her back down. She looks at me again to make sure her eyes aren't playing tricks on her.

"Surprise," I say, smiling from ear to ear.

She hugs me again.

"Wow. This is quite a reception," I tell her. "I would have come sooner if I'd have known you'd be this excited to see me."

She backs up, finally letting me breathe. "Did you come all the way out here just to see me?" she asks.

"Well... kind of," I explain.

"Well... come in and explain how you 'kind of' came to see me," she insists, grasping my hand and pulling me through the doorway. "I want to know everything. What brings you this far out to the middle of nowhere?"

I let her lead me through a small entryway and into the kitchen. "Well... I was on my way back from an overnight work trip and decided to stop by. I thought about calling you before leaving to come home but I figured you might be too busy for the likes of me."

"Oh nonsense," she says, motioning to a stool as she plops down on the one next to it. "You so should have called me. Even if I had plans, I would have made time for you."

She takes my other hand with her free one. Now grasping both hands, she looks at me adoringly and smiles. "I'm so glad you're here. How long can you stay? Do you have to go home yet tonight?"

"Well... I technically don't need to be anywhere until Monday morning, but I'd hate to impose..."

"Oh don't be silly," she says, cutting me off. "You're staying here tonight so we can catch up. We'll find room for you somewhere."

A knock at the door interrupts our conversation. "Stay right here," she says firmly, as if I might bolt for the door when she's not looking.

Fifty seconds later she returns with three pizza boxes and sets them on the counter.

"Nikki! The pizza's here!" she yells, opening a cabinet door and pulling out four plates. Nikki appears from around the corner.

"I'm starving!" Nikki says as she enters the room, her cute, five foot five, caramel-skinned body stopping dead in its tracks when she sees me.

"Uncle BJ!" she shouts, smiling. Forgetting the pizza, she closes the distance between us and hugs me with her petite but busty frame, not as fiercely as Allie, but enthusiastically none-the-less.

"Wow. Apparently I was way overdue for a visit," I say, hugging her back and laughing.

She backs up and looks at my niece, then says in her southern black accent, "Allie Gator, why didn't you tell me he was comin' to visit? I woulda baked a cake!"

My niece and I both laugh.

"He didn't tell me he was coming," she explains in her defense. "He just fell outta the sky."

"I wanted to surprise you Nikki," I fib, playing along.

"Well you certainly did that. There might not be any cake, but we certainly have enough pizza! Are ya hungry?" she asks.

"I'm famished," I reply, unable to keep from smiling at her bubbly personality.

"Me too. Let's eat!"

§ 2

The three of us dig in. Curious, I ask if they always order this much food. Nikki tells me they do because each of them likes completely different crust, sauce and toppings. Consequently, they always end up with more food than they can eat in one sitting.

I thank them for sharing and offer to chip in for the expense, but Nikki looks at me as if I hurt her feelings for merely suggesting it.

"My mother would roll over in her grave if she ever found out I took money for food from a guest at my table. And she's not even dead yet!" She roars with laughter. "No honey. You can have anything you want, free of charge!"

"You're very gracious," I tell her. "Thank you." I pause, then ask, "Where's Diego?"

"Oh, he was just havin' a little nap before supper. Worked a double shift last night and today. Got home an hour ago, then has to go back there again tonight! At two in the morning!"

"Ouch."

"Oh, he'll be alright. He might be a little sleepy when he comes out, but he'll be just as happy to see you as I am."

Diego saunters in about ten minutes later, looking like he needed more than a nap, but I keep my thoughts to myself.

"BJ my man! How's it hanging dude?" He holds out his hand and waits for me. I hesitate a moment, then grasp his hand confidently. We go through a series of complicated handshake maneuvers he taught me two years ago. I miss one somewhere in the middle, but he graciously steers me back on course. When we finish, he says, "My man! You remembered!"

Humbly, I reply, "Almost!"

"Close enough for me! What'chou doin' in town? Ain't no phillies out here in the sticks. Maybe you already got one back home?"

"Nope. No philly back home," I say mellow-dramatically. "I'm still a wild stallion, grazing pastures far and wide."

Diego laughs. Nikki hoots her approval. Allie looks like she's trying to figure out how serious I am.

"I'm just kidding," I confess. "I don't get out very often. Too much work and not enough play."

"Well," Allie says between bites. "Maybe I can help with that. Earlier, I wasn't sure what to do tonight, but now I have an idea."

We jabber and catch each other up on our lives as we eat. After we've had our fill, I retrieve my overnight bag from the car. Allie gives me a tour of the place, which doesn't take long.

Other than the eat-in kitchen, the main level consists of a single bedroom, shared by Nikki and Diego, a full bathroom, a small coat closet, and a den-like area with a loveseat and recliner facing a wood burning fireplace.

A narrow stairway leading up reveals a second small bedroom with low, sloped ceilings. There's a king-sized bed and a chest of drawers crammed in it, leaving virtually no room to walk. A small door on one wall leads to a half bath.

"And that's it," Allie says. "Cozy, huh?"

"Very," I agree, setting my beer down and walking to the window to glance out at the sun setting on the far end of the lake. "And beautiful. Like a postcard."

She comes to stand next to me, slipping her arm around my waist. I place mine around her shoulder. We watch the sun set for a few minutes without talking. The room grows gradually dimmer.

"So... where exactly were you going to put me for the night? My astute powers of observation informed me there's no spare bedroom and no couch. Do I get to curl up on the floor next to the fireplace?" I ask her, amused.

"Hey, don't knock it," she warns me. "That's a great spot in the winter. I've fallen asleep there many times snuggled up in a blanket."

"Okay, I won't knock it 'til I try it," I assure her.

"You're more than welcome to sleep by the fireplace if you want. We can make you up a pallet all nice and comfy, but I figured you could just sleep in my bed," she says, gesturing to the hulking giant. "There's certainly enough real estate here that we probably won't encounter one another even if we tried to." She laughs.

"Does it come with a map in case I get lost?" I jest.

Allie laughs at my comment and nods her head. "I know, it's huge. I wouldn't have chosen this big of a bed, but it came with the place. The previous renters squeezed it in here somehow but weren't able to get it back out without damaging it, so they left it behind. I'd rather have the space, but I really can't complain. It's so damn comfortable!"

As if to prove her point, she launches herself towards the middle of the bed, twisting in the air and landing on her back, then sprawls out with a contented sigh. She looks positively adorable.

Unsure if sleeping in a bed with my niece is a wise course of action, but not wanting to hurt her feelings, I reply in a business-like manner, "I'll consider your offer, but I'm not prepared to make a commitment at this time. Nikki and Diego might make a more tempting offer."

Her mouth opens wide in mock affront. "What?!" she says indignantly, climbing to her knees and grabbing a pillow. "A better offer?" She begins hitting me with the pillow in rapid succession. "You ungrateful lout!"

Laughing, I run for the stairs and descend fast with Allie chasing me, occasionally landing a blow. Unfortunately there's really nowhere to hide, so I surprise her by turning around and ducking past her to run back up the stairs. Finally cornering me in her room, she lands several good ones as I stand there and take my medicine.

Finally ceasing her barrage, she shoves me backwards onto the bed. She straddles me and pins my wrists down, ending with a fit of giggling.

"There!" she says, triumphantly. Nikki and Diego appear soon after to see what all the commotion is about.

"What on earth are y'all doin'?" Nikki demands.

"Looks like a wrestling match," Diego adds. "And Allie's the winner!"

"Oh good," Allie says. "Since we're all here, let's have some fun!"

§ 3

"We..." Allie begins suspensefully, getting up to pull a box out of a nearby cabinet. "...are going to play... this!" She turns around to reveal an adult drinking card game of some sort. I've never heard of it, but I don't get out much, so I examine it curiously. Diego looks like he's more than willing to forego a little sleep for a little fun, but Nikki just groans.

"Are you trying to get me thrown in jail girl?" she states dramatically. "Last time you made me play a game like that, the next day Diego told me I did all sorts of crazy shit I don't even remember doing! All that week I was looking at people's faces in town wondering if they knew something about me that I didn't and were judging me for it!" She looks scandalized as she recalls the event.

Allie and Diego are rolling in laughter. Allie manages to compose herself enough to say, "But you had fun, didn't you?"

"Sure. What I remember anyway," Nikki admits.

"Don't worry Nikki," my niece assures her. I haven't played this one yet, but it looks 'safer' than the other one. I glanced at a few of the cards and they were mostly harmless," stressing the word 'mostly'.

Nikki looks at Diego. "You have to work later."

"I can spare a couple hours. Plus, I sleep better after a few drinks." Diego postulates, smiling from ear to ear.

Nikki turns to me. "Are you sure you trust your crazy niece enough? I mean, how well do you really know her? You might end up in jail."

Struggling to keep a straight face, I try to appear thoughtful as I answer. "Well... I've always wondered what it's like to ride in the back of a police car."

Diego laughs. Nikki rolls her eyes then tells Allie resignedly, "Okay, I'll play your little game, but I'm holding you personally responsible for any trouble I might get into." Despite her words, I catch a hint of a smile on her face.

Allie laughs. "Deal! And we'll play on my bed since there's plenty of room and it's more comfortable than sitting on the floor."

My niece instructs Diego and I to fetch all the beer, rum and coke from downstairs. When we return, we plop down on her bed.

After dimming the lights, we share a toast. Diego and I lift our bottles of craft beer. Allie and Nikki lift their glasses of Captain and Coke.

"To my Uncle Sebastian," Allie announces. "He finally came to visit!" Laughing, she takes a drink. The rest of us follow suit.

"Sebastian?" Diego says, confused. "Is that your real name?"

"I'm afraid it is," I admit.

"Then why does everyone call you BJ?" he asks.

"Well... Sebastian was too much for me to say when I was little," I explain, "so I just called myself Bastian. But later on that was a pain for people to spell. They always got it wrong. My middle name is Joseph, so I started going by BJ, short for Bastian Joe."

"That is so cool," he says. "And so convoluted!" He laughs and toasts me again. Or maybe he just wanted another drink.

Allie opens the box and shuffles the cards. Making sure we have plenty of alcohol nearby, we begin.

Being the youngest, Nikki goes first. Allie reads the card. "Drink if you've ever completely forgotten a night because of drinking too much."

"What'd you stack the deck?!" Nikki exclaims. The rest of us burst out laughing. Nikki drinks, then play moves to Allie on her left. Since I'm on Allie's left, I read the card for her.

"Truth or Dare?" I ask.

"Truth," she answers, then holds her breath.

I pause dramatically, giving her a malicious look to imply the question's going to embarrass her, then continue. "Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

Looking relieved, she smiles and answers, "Yes. Just last weekend in fact." My eyebrows lift in mock surprise.