Allie's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My turn.

Diego reads, "Would you rather kiss the person to your left or right?"

"Uhm..." I begin, glancing at Diego then at my niece. "Right." She holds my gaze, blushing slightly.

"Oooooh!" Nikki cat-calls.

"Awww man, you just hurt my feelings," Diego says, teasing.

"You'll get over it," I tell him, turning to note his reaction. He pretends to wipe tears from his eyes.

"Your turn," I say. "Maybe you'll get an ego boost from this next card."

Nikki reads, "Drink if you've had sex within the past twelve hours."

Diego takes a healthy swallow. Nikki drinks too, despite it not being her card. Allie rolls her eyes.

Allie reads for Nikki, "Everyone drinks. Draw another card." We all comply. Allie reads the next card for Nikki.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Nikki replies without hesitation. "I'm not drunk enough for a dare yet," she laughs.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" Allie asks.

Nikki looks as though she may have made the wrong choice going with the truth option. She glances at Diego who's clearly waiting on the edge of his seat for her answer.

"Yes," Nikki admits, blushing.

Allie looks shocked by this tidbit of information.

"What?!" Diego asks. "You've been holding out on me this whole time?"

Nikki looks at him levelly. "You're assuming it was another girl. Would you be as interested if you were sharing me with another guy?"

Diego is stunned into silence for a few moments as he considers it. Nikki looks smug. Putting on a brave face, he answers, "Maybe... But only if it was another girl the next time!"

Now Nikki looks stunned. Her and Diego enter a staring contest lasting more than fifteen seconds. Allie and I look at each other, trying not to laugh. Nikki ends the standoff by announcing, "Your turn Allie Gator."

I read the card for her. "Drink if you haven't had sex in more than a month."

Allie calmly takes a drink. "Uncle BJ's turn," she says after she finishes swallowing.

Diego reads for me. "Boomerang: Follow the instructions on the last card." He picks it up and re-reads it, "Drink if you haven't had sex in more than a month."

I too, calmly take a drink.

"Hell, I feel guilty," Nikki says.

Allie keeps her eyes on me, her expression unreadable.

"Diego's turn," I say.

Nikki reads, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," he answers.

"Have you ever played strip poker? I'll answer for him. Yes. That's how we met. My turn."

I can't help but laugh at that one. "You two are unlike any couple I've ever known."

"Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment, Uncle BJ."

Allie reads, "Ladies take a drink."

"Shit girlfriend," Nikki tells her. "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were trying to get me drunk."

Diego laughs and hoots encouragement as they drink. "Yeah!"

When they're through, Allie says, "The card also says, Gentlemen take two drinks."

Nikki and Allie both laugh at the turn of events. "Drink up boys!" Allie says cheerfully.

"Okay," I say, beginning to feel slightly buzzed after that last swallow. I reach over to grab my third beer out of the twelve pack. "Your turn Allie Gator."

She smiles at my use of her nickname. I read the card, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Who was your biggest crush growing up?"

She instantly turns beet red and remains silent.

"Well?" Nikki demands. "Spit it out."

Somehow gathering courage by looking at one of her pillows, my niece answers, "My Uncle BJ." She somehow turns even more red. Unable to keep from smiling, her eyes dart to my face, then back to the cards. "Diego, read the card for Sebastian."

Diego chuckles and reads my card, "Truth or Dare?"

Feeling risky, I answer, "Dare."

"Whoaaah!" he says, "Are you ready, Uncle BJ?" stressing the word 'Uncle'.

"I guess I'll have to be."

"Okay. Here goes. Eat a spoonful of jelly or a small piece of fruit off the chest of the person on your right."

Allie watches me, waiting for my reaction. She doesn't seem afraid or excited either way. Her cool facade seems fragile though.

Nikki stands up. "Jelly or fruit?" she asks me.

"Jelly," I answer. "Preferably strawberry."

Nikki gets up and heads downstairs to the kitchen. Allie stands up, retrieves something from a drawer and says, "I'll be right back."

§ 4

A couple minutes later, Nikki returns with a jar and a spoon.

"Uhm... I have jelly. Where'd the white bread go?"

Laughing, I say, "She's in the bathroom." A minute later, Allie returns. It appears she exchanged her tight t-shirt for a light, button-down shirt. I can't help but notice that the top three buttons are undone, and when she plops down on the bed, it's clear she's no longer wearing a bra.

"Okay," she says, laying down on her back. "I'm ready."

Nikki scoops out a clump of strawberry jelly as Allie pulls her shirt open until just the sides of her breasts are showing. Carefully, Nikki places the cargo in the center of the valley, puts the spoon in her mouth and crawls back to her spot.

I survey the situation for a few moments, and decide to put on a show. As I lean down and place my mouth near the sticky stuff, Allie watches me intently, but I focus on the task. Instead of sucking it up quickly like a jello shot, I nibble at it little by little, my tongue repeatedly making contact with her skin until the jelly is finally gone. Then I lick her skin one last time, cleaning any residual stickiness off as best I can. I sit up and serenely gauge her reaction.

She looks... well... now she does look excited, and flustered. I pretend not to notice.

"Your turn Diego." Startled at the sound of my voice, he tears his gaze away from my niece's chest and looks at me. Apparently he enjoyed the show.

"Damn Allie," Nikki says, looking at me. "That was hot! Whoooh! I'm jealous!"

I just smile at her as she fans herself.

"Okay loverboy," she says to Diego. "Here's the next card. Everyone: Drink if you're wearing underwear." She pauses, then adds, "Oh shit."

Allie and I take a drink, but Nikki and Diego just sit there.

Nikki continues. "Anyone not wearing underwear must prove they're not." She looks at Diego. "Alright. Let's show 'em."

They both get to their knees and undo the button on their shorts. Together, they unzip their flies and drop their shorts about six inches. The base of Diego's pecker makes an appearance as does the top of Nikki's slit, easily visible thanks to her being completely shaved.

"Oh my...!" Allie exclaims, covering her mouth with both hands. I just chuckle.

Nikki and Diego zip back up and sit down like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

"My turn," Nikki says, prompting Allie to grab a card and read it.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. What could possibly be more risqué than that last card?" she says sarcastically.

"Kiss the person directly across from you, tongue optional."

Nikki actually smiles. She looks at Diego and advises, "You should probably turn around until I'm done."

Diego rolls his eyes, but surprisingly, he looks the other way. Allie tries not to laugh.

I wait for Nikki to approach me, curious as to what kind of kiss it will be. She empties her glass, sets it down, and leans over. As I meet her in the middle, without hesitation, she grabs the sides of my head and kisses me firmly. Her mouth opens and her tongue darts between my lips. I kiss her back, tasting her uniqueness, mingled with the taste of rum and coke. It's so intoxicating, I feel myself getting aroused.

Ten seconds later, she backs up and sits down again, fanning herself. "Whoooh! Now I need a cold shower!" Laughing, she pats Diego on the knee and says, "It's safe to open your eyes now babe. Your turn Allie."

Trying to adjust my manhood without drawing attention, I reach over to pick up the next card.

"Everyone drink. Pick another card."

As they drink, I pour myself a rum and coke, heavy on the rum, then take a drink. The taste reminds me of Nikki, so I look over at her. She's watching me, smiling, a completely uninhibited look on her face. I pick up the next card and read, "Everyone drink. Pick another card."

So we all drink again. I look around as we do and note that everyone, including me, is way beyond buzzed. Finishing, I pick up a third card and say, "Allie, this is yours." It takes a little effort to focus on the writing. "Allow the person on your right to lightly spank your bottom three times."

"It's about time you got punished for suggesting we play this game!" Nikki tells her, laughing.

Allie looks at Nikki, amused. Then, instead of standing up, she crawls forward and lays across Nikki's lap, who doesn't question it. She swats Allie's cute little cheek three times. When Nikki's finished, Allie doesn't move.

"I think I need help getting back up," my niece says, giggling. Nikki reaches under Allie's hips and lifts until she's balanced on her hands and knees. As Allie backs up, she makes a sound like a delivery truck would. "Doo... doo... doo... doo..." she says, giggling again. Nikki joins in.

Reaching her spot, she says, "Your turn Uncle BJ!" just a bit too expressively.

Diego chuckles and reads, "Reverse direction. I guess it's Allie's turn again."

I pick a card. "Moon everyone in this room for ten seconds."

"Oooooh! Let's see that fine little tushy girl!" Nikki prompts her, laughing.

Inhibitions apparently gone, Allie smiles and stands up on the bed, swaying. I offer her my hand for balance. She holds onto it until she's stable, turns around, undoes her shorts, then pushes them down to her knees, revealing simple, black panties. She slides her thumbs inside the waistband and pushes them down, also to her knees, bending over slightly in the process. Her vulva appears briefly, then disappears again as she straightens up. Facing the wall as she leans against it, she displays her naked bottom.

Still semi-erect, my cock becomes harder. Her ass is so perfect, ten seconds flies by way too fast, but I'm rewarded once again when she bends over to pull up her panties and shorts. I can see her pussy glistening with wetness. Now I'm hard as a rock.

Zipping back up, Allie turns around and sits down again rather ungracefully. She punctuates it with another giggle.

"My turn," Nikki says, licking her lips. "Diego, I think you're supposed to read. I'm not sure anymore."

Diego snaps out of the same trance I find myself in and grabs a card. Clearing his throat, he reads, "You're better at... Pick one: Spitting or Swallowing."

"Hell, that's an easy one," Nikki slurs. "Swallowing! I hate spitting. That's just messy."

I laugh to myself then read the next card for Diego.

"Reverse again. That makes it... Nikki's turn again."

Allie picks a card up. "Truth or Dare?"

"I don't know. Truth I guess."

"Name a person in this room you'd be willing to get naughty with. Someone you haven't gotten naughty with before."

Nikki looks at me, then Allie, before answering, "As drunk as I am right now, either one of you. Probably doesn't matter which one, cause I probably wouldn't remember it tomorrow anyway!"

Allie and I both laugh so hard, we start crying. As I recover my senses, I notice the calculating look on Diego's face.

Recovering from extreme mirth, I pick up a card and wipe the tears out of my eyes. "This is Allie's." I read the card to myself first, then say, "Okay Allie, this is a long one, so listen carefully."

§ 5

As soon as I know I have everyone's attention, I read it out loud. "Using the initials of the person's name sitting directly across from you, form two words describing a naughty behavior for them to either act out, or pretend to, with the person on their left. Then do the same with their fellow actor's name."

"Diego Romeo," Diego tells Allie. "I want something good now Allie Gator. Do me proud!"

"D.R." Allie says, thinking. "Hmmmm... " Her face lights up. "Dick Rubbing!" she declares, laughing. A huge smile spreads across Diego's face. "I knew I could count on you!"

I think to myself, 'Not much of a challenge to act this out since his fellow actor will be his girlfriend.'

Nikki looks at Diego and says matter-of-factly, "I guess we're starting early tonight."

Diego lays down on his back next to Nikki, who doesn't just rub his pecker through his shorts, but undoes the button and zipper to reach her hand inside. She leans over and begins to palm-rub the underside of his member. Within ten seconds, the top half of his erection is clearly visible.

"Now do Nikki's initials," I tell Allie, who's intently watching their performance.

"Nicole Tianna..." she says to herself, thinking. "N.T."

Meanwhile, Diego has busied himself by sliding his hand inside Nikki's t-shirt. Seeing this triggers an idea in Allie's thoughts.

"Nipple Tasting!"

As if on cue, Diego begins pushing Nikki's t-shirt up towards her neck with both hands. Apparently going braless is popular in this house because Nikki's bare chest soon comes into view, as do her firm, C-cup breasts with dark, erect nipples. Nikki leans down further. Diego's tongue goes to work, making them even longer.

"Mmmmm, damn that feels good," Nikki says.

"Okaaaay......." I say. "Diego's mouth is busy, so how about you read my card Allie?" I suggest.

Allie picks the next one on the pile. "Double Whammy!" she announces, laughing, then continues. "Swap places with the person on your right. The new person across from you performs a Boomerang.

The fuzzy state of my brain prevents me from thinking it through too much, so I decide to take it one step at a time.

Allie and I switch places, comically, as she zigs left when I zag right. Almost bumping into each other, we each zig and zag the other way, almost running into each other again. Laughing at our clumsiness, we finally figure it out and each sit down again in our new spots.

"What's the next part?" I ask.

She reads it again, slowly. "The new person across from you performs a Boomerang. That would be Diego." She giggles.

"Diego!" I say. "Perform a boomerang. Do what the last card says. Do you want Allie to read it again?"

"Nope. I'm already working out the details," he assures me, pausing his nipple tasting. "A.S. That stands for... Ass Squeezing!"

Nikki laughs. "Let's see that cute little tushy again girl!" Her hand is now stroking Diego's cock more than simply rubbing, and his shorts have somehow made their way down to his knees.

Allie looks at me with what looks like anticipation, then she stands up again, with my assistance, again. Turning around, she drops her shorts and panties, braces herself against the wall again, then bends over slightly to offer me her bare ass.

The view is amazing. I reverently grab both cheeks and squeeze, causing her to squirm and push her ass out further. Her panties and shorts fall to her ankles. My hands continue massaging that perfect ass, my thumbs slowly edging closer to her inner thighs, exposing more of her snatch. Her juices trickle down the inside of each leg. I've almost given in to temptation, just about to dive in and taste that sweet little honey pot, when Diego announces his two words made from my initials.

"B.J. Hmmmm... I wonder what those initials could possibly stand for? I'm thinkin'... "

It's what all of us are thinking.

§ 6

"Blow Job!" Diego says laughing.

Nikki laughs along with him and says matter-of-factly, "Allie, in case you're not sure what that is, it looks like this." Allie and I watch as Nikki leans over and deep throats Diego's cock.

"Awww... Fuck yeah!" he says.

Allie turns around and drops to her knees. Her hands reach the button on my shorts as I lean back against the wall. Undoing it and unzipping in one motion, she pulls my shorts and underwear down. My rock hard erection greets her, pre-cum oozing out the tip, beckoning her to lick it off.

Her eyes find mine the same instant her hand grabs the base of my aching shaft. I gently stroke her cheek with my fingertips. We share a brief, hunger-filled smile before she engulfs my cock with her mouth. Her eagerness inspires her to lick and suck as if her life depended on it.

I glance over at Nikki, who's likewise going to town on Diego's tool. He's already removed both of their shirts, and is now removing her shorts. That accomplished, Nikki throws her leg over his face, straddling him in a sixty-nine position, then lowers her pussy to his mouth.

I remove my shirt, then reach down to twine my fingers into Allie's long red hair. My fingertips lightly stroke her scalp as my cock feeds her lust.

Allie's initial, ravenous hunger subsides a few minutes later. Despite how much I'm enjoying the sight of my hot niece swallowing my cock, my craving to taste her is too strong to resist. I pull her up into my arms and kiss her passionately for at least two full minutes.

As we kiss, I undo the last few buttons on her shirt and let it slide off her shoulders. Her firm B-cup breasts and stiff nipples press against my chest, beckoning me to savor them, but first things first.

I use my foot to push most of the game cards out of the way, then maneuver her down to lay on the bed, next to Nikki and Diego, then kneel down between her legs. Beginning at her calves, my kisses meander along the insides of her thighs until I reach the oasis I know will quench my thirst.

Her spring flows freely, now trickling into her nether region. I intercept it with my tongue just below the source, lapping it up and savoring it with my taste buds. Liquid candy.

Now having tasted her, I'm driven to lick and suck furiously at her snatch, flicking her magic button with my tongue, dispensing more of her sweet nectar.

Her right hand holds my mouth tight against her pussy while her left hand massages her breast. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Nikki reach over to cover Allie's hand with her own, her thumb flicking back and forth across Allie's nipple, even as she continues to blow Diego.

Allie begins writhing beneath me as if trying to escape, but I hold her in place as I drink my fill. Allie moves her hand to Nikki's wrist and holds on tight. Nikki takes over massaging Allie's breast while I continue my tongue-lashing.

Allie whimpers of "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" fill the room as I bring her closer and closer to the brink of an orgasm.

Then Nikki pulls her hand away from Allie's breast as Diego decides it's time to get busy. He smacks Nikki's ass with his hand, then pushes her forward until she's sitting upright, straddling him. Grasping her ass, he holds his pecker at attention, guiding it inside her as she lowers herself onto him.

Soon Nikki is panting. The sound of her ass slapping against his legs gives away the frantic pace she's slamming herself down on his cock.

I pause my ministrations before Allie goes over the edge, leaving her gasping for breath.

I kiss and lick my way up Allie's lithe twenty two year-old body, first to her belly button, then across her rib cage, then stopping at her breasts.

Her peaches perfectly fill each of my hands as I suck those glorious nipples, each as stiff as my cock. First one, then the other, back and forth, my lips, teeth and tongue spending quality time with them, until she simply can't take any more foreplay.

Allie pulls me all the way up until I'm on top of her. She grabs my cock and guides it to her drenched opening. I push forward. The head slides into her wetness and keeps going until our pubic bones greet one another.

"Ohhhhhhh!..." Allie cries out. Our eyes lock on each other's. "You feel so... fucking good inside me," she whimpers, then kisses me sweetly, tenderly.

As I thrust in and out, her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock in a loving embrace, firmly, but not too tight. She wears an expression of euphoric bliss.

"Mmmmmph... Mmmmmph... Mmmmmph..." quietly escapes her lips each time I hit home. She watches my face and smiles at me as our bodies merge again and again.