Allie's Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
A new sissy becomes a cuckold.
1.7k words
4.53
10.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up, I immediately realize Mistress Superdome is already awake and dressed. She is wearing a short sleeve white button-up blouse with the top two buttons undone, this is tucked into a sheer black pencil skirt, and on her feet are black stiletto high heels. Her whole outfit is clearly meant to compliment her wide hips and extenuate her voluptuous cleavage. In truth she reminds me of a teacher, especially the way she is looking at me sternly.

"Wake up sissy." She says authoritatively. "Get dressed, we are having breakfast in the private hall downstairs, and we have a surprise for you."

She then directs me to the bright pink bra and panties that she has laid out on her bed. Along with that is the pink floral dress that she had me model yesterday, and the lockable pink heels. I get out of bed and strip down, then starting with the bra and panties, I get dressed. Finally, with the clothing on, and the heels locked on each foot. I sit down so Mistress Superdome can do my make-up and style my wig. While she does that, she speaks to me.

"Listen closely sissy. You are to remain completely visible at all times, no hiding your face, no covering any part of yourself, not even if you could."

I nod slightly.

"You are to do anything any of the ladies tell you to do, and you may only respond by saying 'Yes, ma'am' or "Yes mistress"."

I nod again.

She begins applying ruby red lipstick to my lips.

"After breakfast, we have multiple lessons to get to today, so we will come back to this room, you will change into your schoolgirl uniform. We will then go into Liz's room for your training."

She finishes applying the lipstick and gestures to me to follow her out the door to the hotel room. I follow her. As I walk, I can feel my breast jiggle because of the motion. I wonder how busty women walk with these heavy O-cup breasts. I can also feel my butt jiggling slightly with every step. It is also hard to ignore my caged penis rubbing against my satin panties.

After what feels like forever, we reach the private dining hall, and we enter. Immediately upon entering, I notice, that projected on the biggest wall are two pictures of me. One of me before I was feminized, and one of me dressed in the schoolgirl outfit.

We finally reach our reserved table. Seated there are the other women who feminized me last night. Mistress Fallon snaps a picture of me, while Mistress Liz smacks my ass as I walk by.

Breakfast goes by without incident, the only interruptions being when the women from the other tables come over and take selfies with me, Mistress Superdome makes sure that I smile widely whenever this happens.

Finally, when breakfast is over, Mistress Superdome tells the rest of the table that we have to go get me dressed for my "lessons". So, we leave and go back to her room. Once we are there, Mistress Superdome has me change into the schoolgirl uniform. She then grabs a bag out of her closet, and we leave the room again.

Even though this is a much shorter walk than the one to the dining hall, I feel much more exposed. Maybe it's because my cleavage and stomach are fully exposed, or maybe it's because of the short skirt that exposes most of my butt. Whatever it is, I feel almost relieved when we reach Mistress Liz's room. But that feeling evaporates extremely quickly.

Once we enter the room, I notice that the beds have been moved out of the way. In the middle of the room, stands a square that look like a reinforced doorframe. At each corner of the frame, there are shackles that are clearly meant to hold someone standing up spread eagled.

I am quickly lead but Mistress Superdome and Mistress Liz to stand in the frame, where my hands are immediately shackled over my head, and my feet are shackled in place. After that is done, a ring gag is put into my mouth. I see Mistress Fallon walk to the door and let someone in.

"Well sissy, I believe you know this lovely young lady." Says Mistress Superdome, as the person Mistress Fallon let in comes into my view.

I groan as I see my girlfriend Emma standing there looking at me with a wide smile on her face. She's wearing a dark red corset and dark read panties. Her lipstick matches her lingerie, and her blonde hair falls around her shoulders.

Mistress Liz smiles and says, "Well, you definitely have a thing for thick BBW women." She looks Emma up and down.

"Can I take some pictures?" asks Emma, who still hasn't taken her eyes off of me.

Mistress Superdome nods.

Emma begins by taking pictures of me just standing there. She then unbuttons my shirt so that my bra and breasts are completely exposed to the camera. Then she asks for Mistress Liz and Mistress Fallon to hold up my skirt so she can see my bright pink panties. She pulls down my panties so she can get a picture of my exposed caged penis.

While Emma takes picture after picture, Mistress Superdome speaks to me.

"I sent Emma the video of you sucking dick yesterday, I also sent her the video of us showering together. I explained that you have been paying us to dominate you and humiliate you for a long time." Mistress Superdome smiles, relishing in those lies.

"She said she wanted to join the fun." Said Mistress Liz while grabbing one of my boobs, "and who could blame her."

Finally, Emma finishes taking pictures and approaches me. She then leans down while grabbing my caged penis. I feel her stick her tongue in the opening of the cage and slowly caress the end of my penis. With the gag still in place, all I can do is moan as she teases me.

Then I hear the door to the room open again. The three men who I sucked off yesterday walk in. Dre walks over to me and begins playing with my chastity cage. The other two men walk over to Emma. One of them walks behind her and begins kissing her neck. While the other one fondles her breasts. It's clear she is into it.

Eventually, they lead her to one of the beds. The one that is right in front of me, where I'll be able to see everything that happens.

"Wait." Says Emma, looking over at me. "Get them hard for me, Sissy."

Mistress Superdome and Mistress Liz unshackle me. They then lead me so that I am kneeling on the ground next to the bed. The two guys walk up to me, their flaccid penises in their hands. Then, one at a time, they have me suck them until they get hard.

Once I have done that, they get back on the bed with Emma.

Emma gets on her hands and knees, in the doggystyle position. One of the guys puts his cock in her mouth, and she begins sucking it. The other guy pulls down her panties. She shudders when he enters her. I watch as the men double team her. Alternating between going fast and slowing down. At one point, she looks at me and giggles, then goes back to enjoying her double-dicking.

After about 45 minutes of watching, Mistress Superdome makes me get into doggy style position on the other bed. I am still positioned so I have to watch Emma get double-teamed. I see Mistress Superdome put on a rubber glove; I also notice she is wearing a strap-on that is at least 9-inches long.

"Let's lube you up and stretch you out." She says. "I'll start with one finger."

I shudder as I feel one of her fingers enter me. She moves it around and in and out until she is satisfied.

"Two fingers." She says, and I groan as she repeats the process with two fingers.

"Just a bit more lube, and three fingers." She says. I feel three of her fingers sliding into my butt, and I moan louder.

"Four fingers. Good girl." She says as I moan even louder to the feeling of four fingers entering me.

"Alright Sissy, my whole hand." She says, and she slides her entire fist into by butt. I groan loudly, it's such an odd feeling, someone else inside of me.

"It's time for the strapon." She says, I feel her slap the strapon on the edge of my hole, and then slide it in.

She starts slowly, pumping her toy in and out. On the other bed, I see the two men that are fucking Emma speed up. At the same time, Mistress Superdome speeds up. I moan into the gag. I can feel her hands on either side of my back as she fucks me as fast as she can.

After what feels like forever, Mistress Superdome slows down again. Then the two men who were fucking Emma come over and begin jerking off in front of my face. A split second before they cum, they stick their cocks down my throat, squeezing every last drop into my mouth.

"Make sure you swallow it all sissy." I hear Emma say, barely able to hold back her giggling.

When that's over, the guys leave, and Mistress Superdome pulls out.

"As you can see," She tells Emma. "Even though it has only been a two days, she's already responding to our training and domination."

Emma nods and looks at me.

"Stand up and pull up your panties." She orders.

I do as she says, barely able to focus from my aching ass.

"By the end of her training." Says Mistress Superdome. "You will have a fully trained and obedient sissy slave."

"That sounds great." Says Emma, while putting on a bath robe. She then turns to look at me.

"Enjoy your training sissy." She tells me, grabbing one of my boobs, jiggling it a little.

She then leaves the room. I stand there, legs shaking, wondering what will happen to me next.