Allie's Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
A thief gets more than he bargained for.
1.9k words
4.5
26.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled forward slightly as yet another woman slapped my ass.

It was day 10 of the annual BBW convention, and it was my ninth day as a new BBW woman. My ninth day since he had been caught and feminized.

Day 1 of the convention had begun like a normal day. BBW models and admirers alike had come to the Grand Royal Hotel to enjoy 14 days of BBWs modeling dresses and lingerie. To see them show off sex toys and femdom equipment. Little did I know I would be getting an up-close look at how dominant the women could be.

Around 2pm on day one of the convention, I decided he would sneak into one of the model's rooms to get some souvenirs. I was going through the model's panty drawer when I heard a cough behind me. I slowly turned around and couldn't believe what I saw. I hadn't snuck into just anyone's room. I had snuck into the room of Ms. Superdome herself.

Ms. Superdome stood about 6'4. With amazing 70-inch hips and voluptuous F-cup breasts. However, at that moment, she wasn't sexy to me, she was positively terrifying.

"Well, well." She said in her slight southern accent. "What have we here?"

I attempted to speak, but words failed him.

"Stealing panties, are we." Asked Ms. Superdome while pointing that the pair of panties in my hand.

Words still failed me.

Ms. Superdome took the panties from me. She then told me to strip naked. For one foolish moment, I had thought that I was going to get lucky. But any delusions I had about that quickly vanished when Ms. Superdome had me sit in a desk chair and proceeded to tie me to it. She then gagged me with the panties and proceeded go into the bathroom.

I could hear her talking to several different women. She talked to one about bras. Another about panties. She spoke long to one about something called a chastity cage. She then spoke to several others about various pieces of clothing and about if friends could help. Finally, she came back into the room and sat and examined me. After about 30 minutes, there were knocks on the door. Ms. Superdome stood up and answered it.

10 BBW models entered the room. Each of them carrying bags of things. They all circled me and examined me.

"This is Allie, everyone." Ms. Superdome said. I'd shortly learn why she called me by a female name.

They started by locking my penis in a chastity cage. They told me they wanted me to get no pleasure out of what was about to happen. Then one of the women strapped a massive O-cup bra to my chest followed by breast forms that made me feel like I was about to fall over. After the breasts came the hip, thigh, and butt padding. They explained that it would jiggle as I walked giving me the look of a real BBW woman. Then came the panties that covered the padding.

I was then directed to a full-length mirror so I could see what they had done. I stood in shock, from the neck down, my body was completely unrecognizable. My breasts giggled slightly as two of the women lightly pulled on my bra straps. The women giggled and assured me this was only the first step in my transformation.

Now that my body was transformed into a feminine shape, the women began to dress me in feminine clothes. First it started with stockings and a garter belt. Then they had me sit on the bed wearing the lingerie while they put makeup on my face.

It was then that the woman who called herself "Mistress Liz" removed the panties that had been gagging me and applied a thick coat of ruby red lipstick, and then replaced the makeshift panty-gag with a pink O-ring gag. Once this was done, two of the women, who called themselves "Mistress Sofia" and "Mistress Fallon" pulled out a pink flowery dress and pulled it over my head, careful not to smudge the carefully applied makeup. Once the dress was on and straightened, one woman, who called herself "Mistress Monica" locked 5-inch pink high heels on each of my feet, and another woman, who called herself "Mistress Valentina" fixed a voluminous blonde wig to my head.

Now completely transformed, the women had me model my look for them while they took pictures. They then informed me that the pictures had been saved to several email accounts, and if I did not do everything that they said, they would make sure that everyone I knew saw the pictures.

Mistress Superdome then ordered me to remove the dress I was wearing and to hang it on the hook in the closet.

Once, I had done that, careful not to smear my makeup or mess up my hair, I was told to put on a schoolgirl outfit that Mistress Sofia had brought. I did so. First putting on the shirt that only covered my breasts and left my stomach bare. Then putting on the skirt that barely covered my panties but still left very bottom of my butt padding exposed. Once I was dressed as a plus sized schoolgirl, Mistress Superdome ordered me to pull down my panties. While I did that, Mistress Fallon brought over a chair that had an 8-inch dildo attached to the seat.

"Sit." Mistress Superdome ordered.

When I did not immediately sit, Mistress Superdome pulled out her phone threateningly.

"Sit, or I start posting pictures." Said Mistress Superdome.

Finally, while Mistress Sofia lined up the dildo so it would go inside of me, I sat down.

At first the feeling of the rubber toy entering my body was a struggle, but inch my inch, the well lubed rubber cock entered me. I soon felt the butt padding, the cheeks of which separated to allow access to my actual butthole, touch the chair, and the cock was all the way inside me.

"This is part one of your first lesson." Mistress Tammy said, this was the first time she had spoken or participated at all, she spoke with a Spanish accent.

"Let me bring in the other assistants." Said Mistress Sofia as she turned and walked towards the door.

This time I heard male voices as Mistress Sofia brought in the people at the door. I heard Mistress Sofia tell them that they could take off their pants and underwear by the door.

"Welcome..." said Mistress Tammy. "...To Sissy Cocksucking 101."

My eyes widened when I saw the three men walk over to where I was. They were tall, strong, and each of them had at least a 12-inch penis. Mistress Liz pulled my hands behind my back and bound them with handcuffs.

"No hands yet." she giggled. "You have to pass hand job training first."

I squirmed there, with my ass impaled by a dildo, and my hands bound, that was all

I could do. Mistress Monica then walked over and lifted up my skirt so she could examine my caged penis.

"Just as I thought." she announced loudly. "His...oh I'm sorry...I mean her tiny cock is rock hard inside of its cage."

Everyone in the room laughed.

"Don't worry sissy." Said Mistress Liz. "That O-ring gag will make this easy."

Then the first man, who was tall, black, and muscular stepped up to me. His large cock level with my mouth.

"Let's get started." He said, as he placed the tip of his penis in my mouth.

On either side of me, Mistress Liz and Mistress Monica held my head still. The man, who I heard Mistress Sofia call Dre, slid his cock back and forth down my throat, starting slow, but quickly speeding up. This time, I could feel my penis getting hard in its cage.

Mistress Superdome must have been reading my mind, because at that moment she stepped forward and lifted up the front of my skirt and laughed.

"Oh my God! She's actually enjoying this!" She announced to the room.

That was the moment I realized that this was my life now. Sucking the big cocks of real men. Mistress Liz and Mistress Monica felt me stop struggling and let go of my head.

"Go ahead sissy." Said Mistress Liz. "Suck that cock, you've seen the rest of these ladies do it, you must have picked up some tricks from watching us."

I then started moving my head back and forth, willingly letting Dre's massive cock go down my throat. Mistress Liz then told Dre to stop for a second. Once his penis was out of my mouth, she undid the O-ring gag and removed it. Dre then stepped forward again, and I resumed sucking him.

Finally, Dre began to grunt, and I knew what that must mean, and I braced myself. Sure enough, moments later, I felt his hot cum start to shoot out and go down my throat.

"That's it sissy." The ladies said. "Swallow every drop."

Once I had swallowed all of Dre's cum, he stepped back, told the ladies he had to go, and left the room. Then the next man stepped forward, sticking his penis in my face. I proceeded to suck the other two to completion. When they were done, they left the room, the same way Dre had.

Once they had left, I realized that the women had all been recording me, I hung my head in shame. Mistress Liz then handed the keys to the handcuffs to Mistress Superdome.

"It's getting late, we should all go rest up for tomorrow." She said, before turning to me.

"See you tomorrow sissy." All of the ladies echoed her goodbyes.

Once me and Mistress Superdome were alone, she walked over and unlocked the handcuffs.

"Stand up and pull up your panties." She said.

I did so, still not used to how all the padding jiggles when I move.

Mistress Superdome then led to the bathroom. She unlocked my high heels and helped me remove the make up from my face. Then she helped me out of all the padding and removed my breast forms. Once I was stripped down to just my chastity cage, she pulled a razer and some feminine shaving cream out of her cabinet and proceeded to shave me completely smooth.

"One of the only times your tiny penis will be out of its cage is when you shower, and I will be supervising you." Said Mistress Superdome.

She then told me to step into the shower. I was startled when she began removing her clothes and got into the shower with me. Mistress Superdome then grabbed my caged penis and unlocked me.

"As time goes on, you will earn rewards." Mistress Superdome told me. "You might get some time to jerk off, or I might suck you off, but let's get one thing straight, you are never going to fuck me."

I quickly told her I understood. She then told me that from now on I would be using women's shampoo and body wash. We then began to shower, me washing her monster BBW ass and being the perfect submissive. Once we were done, she relocked my penis in its chastity cage, and she told me to dry off.

After I was completely dry, she helped me back into my butt, hip, and thigh padding, and reattached my O-cup breast forms. Standing there looking at myself in the mirror, I looked just like a naked BBW woman, with the exception of my chastity cage which was completely visible.

Mistress Superdome then handed me a purple bra and a pair of purple panties and told me to put them on. I did, she then gave me pajama that consisted of a pair of booty shorts and a shirt that hung off one shoulder and left my stomach partially exposed.

"Get some sleep Allie." She said. "You have a big day tomorrow."