Allison Changes Everything Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter's Friend Sleeps Over and Sets the Tone.
4.9k words
4.62
6.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's winter break and the kids are home from college for the holiday. It's hard to believe I have kids in college, but I do. Two of them, two wonderful kids. A boy, or should I say young man, and Meghan, my beautiful daughter. Cade is a senior at the local university while Meghan is a junior attending school out in the western part of the country. Dawn, my wife, and I had settled into being empty nesters shortly after Meghan had left for school. The grocery bill is less, laundry is basically nothing each week, there is only one or two bags of trash per week, and the house is quiet. Boy, do I hate the quiet house. Dawn enjoys it, but I really miss the chaos of the kids and their friends coming and going. You would think that the empty house would allow Dawn and I to rediscover our sex life. But, Dawn still doesn't seem to have an interest which leaves me with my current addiction to porn and jerking off.

It's probably worth noting that Dawn and I are in our late forties and still look really good for our age, especially when I compare us to our friends. I'm five foot nine, one hundred and sixty pounds with brown hair and deep blue eyes. I'm not necessarily muscular, but certainly in shape. I try to eat well and I do exercise at least five times per week. Admittedly, I have noticed a bit of a belly starting to develop so I think I need to cut back on the late night ice cream before bed. Dawn is five foot three and a hundred and twenty pounds. She has mid length dark hair, hazel eyes, smaller sized breasts and an ass to absolutely die for. Like me, she eats well and is in great shape.

For as long as I can remember our house has always been the hang out for both Cade's and Meghan's friends. Apparently we are the "cool" parents. I'm not sure if we are "cool", but we always felt that if we treated them with respect, they would do the same towards us. Of course this has not always been the case, but for the most part I think it has worked out well. We've had the opportunity to really get to know most of them. Best of all, we knew where our kids were because they were at our house!

As they got older we would occasionally let them have a few drinks at our house with the understanding that no one is to leave. It was always just a small group of four or five friends in the basement hanging out. Dawn and I would make it a point to check in to make sure there was no funny business going on.

So, the kids had been home for a few days and it was great to see them. Cade had been coming and going trying to catch up with his old high school friends as much as possible. Meghan has been working in order to save up some spending money for next semester. She finally came to understand that the bars at school are not cheap so money is of the essence.

"Dad, is it okay if I head up North to Alex's ski cabin for a few days," read the text from Cade. "I'll be home on the twenty-third so there won't be any impact to our Christmas plans."

This was the hard part about having the kids home from school. Selfishly I want to say no because I want to see him as much as I can. But, he's a man now and I can't stand in the way of his independence.

"No problem, just make sure you see Mom before you take off," I replied.

"Of course I will. Thanks!"

A few hours after Cade had come and gone and I'm sitting at the kitchen island checking out the local news on my laptop when in through the door comes Meghan.

"Hi honey, how was work?" I asked.

"It was okay, nothing special. Hey Dad, is it okay if I have a few friends over tonight to hang in the basement? We're all working and trying to save money so we are avoiding the bar scene as much as possible."

"I'm fine with it as long as your mother is too," I replied. "Who is coming over?"

"Just a few of my girlfriends from high school. Don't worry, no guys are coming," she said with a smile.

"Hey, you're twenty-one so I would hope you would be past sneaking the boys in the back door to hang out," I jokingly replied. "I'm not prying, but who is coming? Just curious as I haven't seen any of your friends since the summer."

"It will probably just be Laura, Allison and Sarah,"

"All good kids, do you mind if I say hi when they get here?" I asked.

"Of course not! They are all excited to see you and mom," she said. "I'm going up to shower before they get here."

About an hour later the front door opened and in walked Meghen's friends. We have an open door policy so it is not uncommon for the friends to walk in as if they live with us.

"Hello ladies!" said Dawn excitedly.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jones," replied Allison loudly walking quickly towards Dawn with her arms extended for a hug.

They hugged briefly until Dawn pushed her away gently.

"Remember what we said last time you were all here. You're twenty-one years old, please call us Dawn and Mark,"

"I know, but it's hard because you've always been Mr. and Mrs. Jones."

We all exchanged hugs and pleasantries while waiting for Meghan to come down from her shower. The ladies all looked fantastic and said school was great. Being home was great, but they truthfully wanted to go back to school to enjoy their freedom. Finally, Meghan appeared and they all retreated to the basement to raid our refrigerator and do whatever it is that twenty-one year old ladies do together.

Dawn and I wound up in the living room with a couple of bottles of wine watching television. To be clear, there were two bottles of wine with us, but I was doing most of the damage. We could hear the ladies laughing and screaming from the basement so they were certainly having fun. Every once in a while one would come upstairs to use the restroom, but other than that they stayed downstairs.

It was getting late and Dawn had fallen asleep on the couch. I got up from my chair and woke her with a gentle nudge.

"Hey, why don't you go up to bed. I'll clean up down here and be up after the game."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, get some rest and I'll see you in the morning. Love you."

"Love you too," she said groggily as she headed upstairs.

I poured myself another glass of wine and settled in to watch the rest of the game. The wine had me very relaxed and I dozed in and out of sleep.

"Dad," I heard as I felt my shoulder being shaken.

I woke to see Meghan standing over me in her pajamas.

"Oh, hi honey. I must have dozed off. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine. Laura and Sarah went home. Before you ask, Sarah did not drink so she drove. Allison is staying over because we are getting up early to go to the gym and to breakfast. She is on the couch in the basement." she said, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, sweetie. I hope you had fun tonight. I love you."

"Love you too," she said as she turned to head for her room.

I looked up at the television and the game was still on so I decided to watch the rest. I poured what was left of the second bottle of wine and relaxed in my chair. The game was a dud with the local team losing or should I say getting crushed. I cruised through the channels basically just wasting time until I finished my wine. I was definitely buzzed, but not drunk as I sat and watched the end of a west coast basketball game. When the game was over, I began to prepare the house for the night. I placed my wine glass in the sink after disposing of the two empty wine bottles in the recycling bin. I then shut off the lights and locked the doors on the first floor. I went to open the basement door to lock up down there, when I remembered that Allison was sleeping over. It's not like we live in a high crime area, but I do like to make sure everything is locked because you never know what could happen on any given night. I stood at the door trying to figure out what to do without waking and probably scaring the shit out of Allison.

I could go outside to check the doors, but that may be even worse if she wakes to some shadow outside rattling the doorknob. I decided to just quietly go down stairs in hopes of not waking her. I removed my shoes so that I was only in my socks and slowly turned the doorknob to pull it open. As softly as I could, I walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs I could go either right or left. To the right is the mudroom and garage. To the left is the living area with the couches and television where Allison was sleeping. I noticed that the small light in the living area was lit. Figuring Allison had fallen asleep with the light on I quietly went left to check the door and turn the light off. I rounded the corner and looked to the couch expecting a passed out Allison. Instead, what I saw shocked me. Allison was sitting up with her back against the arm of the couch naked from the waste down. Her right hand was playing with her pussy while her left hand held her phone. We immediately made eye contact. I was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"I...I....I'm so sorry, I... I thought you were sleeping. I, uh, um just came down to lock the, ahh, the door. I swear I didn't know you were ahh, ummm, doing that," I stammered.

"Doing what, Mark?" she asked confidently.

I was a bit surprised that she called me Mark, but obviously more surprised that she asked the question.

"Well, umm you know, just what you're doing," I responded awkwardly, as I walked towards the door to check the lock.

"Can't you say it, Mark? Can't you say that I'm masturbating?"

"Ahh, sure, but I, umm, I think you've just covered it. I'm going to head back upstairs now, goodnight," I said as I turned to exit as fast as possible.

"Hold on, Mark. Don't rush off. I'm sure this is a bit strange for you. It is for me too, but I'll be honest. I was kind of hoping to be caught."

"Umm, okay, I guess. Can you please do me a favor and cover yourself?" I asked.

"Why? Do you not like what you see?"

Of course I did, but this was my daughter's friend. She was not one of my daughter's life long friends, but instead their friendship had blossomed in recent years. I have only known her since she was nineteen so I don't know her very well. I have to admit, she was a stunningly beautiful young woman that I have often thought about while pleasuring myself. Her straightened dark hair was down and not in the usual high ponytail that I was accustomed to seeing her wear. It fell perfectly over her high cheekbones and past her shoulders. She was wearing a loose t-shirt which hid her larger than normal breasts for a woman her size. Her legs were propped up on the couch giving me a clear view of possibly the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. Her pubic hair was dark and tightly trimmed. I could tell she had been playing with herself for a while because her lips fell open and glistened in the light.

"Ummm, yes, of course I do. But, this....this is a bit surprising," I responded.

"I'll cover up, if you promise not to leave right away," Allison replied.

"Fair enough, but this is really weird and I can't stay here long. I'm scared of what might happen."

"Oh, really? And what do you think might happen?" she asked while pulling the covers over her lap.

"Look Allison, you are a beautiful young woman. I mean really fucking beautiful. But, I'm married and you are my daughter's friend. While I certainly do love what I see, that has to be the end of it." I said, determined not to get myself in trouble even though I really wanted to see more.

"That's really sweet Mark, but I don't really agree with you. I may be alot younger than you, but I'm not stupid. Do you really think I haven't noticed you staring at me when I am visiting Meghan. I notice that you aren't looking at our other friends the way you look at me."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it, I like it. Have you happened to notice how more revealing my outfits have become lately. I know you like my ass. You had to notice the skimpy shorts I've been wearing for you."

"Um, no," I lied.

"Of course not, Mark. But, your eyes staring at me say something different. Let me ask a more personal question," she said, slowly pulling the covers off her lap enough to expose her upper thighs, but not quite her pussy. "Is your hardon uncomfortable?"

I looked down and sure enough there was no hiding it. Allison had me aroused and my mind was really starting to question my lust versus what was right. I immediately covered myself with my hands.

"I'm sorry, this shouldn't be happening," I stammered.

"It's okay, Mark. You're not the first guy I've seen hard. But you are definitely the oldest, which I like. I've always had a fetish for older guys, especially ones in good shape like you. I know your mind is saying to leave, but your cock is saying otherwise. My personal opinion is to listen to your cock," she laughed.

My mind was racing at this point. This was so wrong, but seeing her twenty-one year old pussy made me feel helpless. I was so confused, but then I thought to myself when would I ever get another chance to be with someone this age again.

"Okay, two more questions, Mark before you make a decision to leave. Promise me you will be honest."

"Okay," I replied, not sure why I was agreeing to this conversation.

"Have you ever jerked off thinking about me?" she asked, fully revealing her perfect pussy to me.

"Yes," I blurted out without even thinking.

Oh fuck, what did I just do? Did I really admit to my daughter's friend that I jerk off thinking about what I would like to do to her? Yup...

"Really, that's interesting. I'm flattered, but not surprised since you ogle at me all the time. I'll be honest with you, it really turns me on to know you think of me while you stroke your hard cock," she said while lazily rubbing her pussy lips.

"Do you want to stay here and masturbate with me?" she calmly asked.

"Yes," I once again blurted out without thinking.

I was hooked now, it's as if I was outside watching some cheap porn movie that was usually on my laptop. But, I was living this and was now clearly only thinking with my cock.

"That makes me very happy, Mark," she said. Why don't you come over and sit on the couch with me?"

I needed no further prompting as I walked across the room. My cock was as hard as it's ever been. Allison was still positioned with her back to the arm of the couch with her legs spread.

"Take your clothes off and sit like I am but on the other side," she instructed.

As I approached the couch a sudden wave of nerves came over me. I was realizing the potential impact of what was about to occur and understanding that there was no turning back once my shorts came down....Fuck it!

I dropped my shorts and underwear at the same time exposing my hard cock to Allison for the first time.

"Oh my, I have to admit, I've masturbated thinking of your cock, but did not think it would be that large," she said while staring at my groin.

"Really? Then let me ask you now, do you like what you see?"

"I really do, I love how you shaved your balls, but left a little patch of pubes above."

"Thank you, I do that for Dawn. I love my balls licked and she hates to get the pubes in her mouth."

"You're so thoughtful," she said while laughing. "Sit like me on the other side of the couch so that we are facing each other," she instructed.

I did as I was told and sat with my legs spread and back against the arm of the couch.

"Well Mark, that is quite a compromising position you are in over there," she laughed. "Did you ever think you would be sitting across from me about to stroke your cock.

"Actually, no," I replied. "But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it."

"I do too. I'm really wet," she said, lifting her fingers to show me.

They were indeed glistening with her juices. I so badly wanted to grab her hand and lick her fingers clean, but before I could she moved her hand to her mouth and slowly licked her juices from her fingers while staring directly into my eyes.

"Mmmmm, I have to admit, I taste really fucking good, Mark," she said teasing me. "Let me see you stroke your cock."

I happily reached down with my right and wrapped my hand around my hard cock. I gently stroked up until my hand slipped over my cockhead and then pulled downward. The sensitivity of my cock was heightened given the situation.

"Ohhh, that feels nice," I moaned

"That's really sexy, Mark. Dawn is a very lucky woman. Do you masturbate with her?"

"I wish, our sex life is pretty slow," quickly wondering why I am opening up to her about me sex life. I regretted the comment until she spoke.

"That's too bad, Mark. I am a bit surprised though. You and Dawn are in really great shape and sexy as hell," she said, rubbing her middle slightly into the folds of her pussy lips.

"You find me sexy?" I asked.

"Absolutely, especially when you're stroking your cock. Keep stroking and play with your balls for me, Mark. Look how low they're hanging. I can't even see your asshole,"

Wow, this was escalating quickly. I did as I was told and reached down with my left hand to cup and massage my balls while stroking the shaft of my cock. There was a drip of precum forming on the tip which didn't go unnoticed by Allison.

"Mmmm, look at that precum Mark. I bet it's fucking delicious" she said as her middle finger found the opening of her cunt lips.

Allison began to thrust into her hole with her finger quickly adding a second. I could see the wetness as she withdrew them and hear it as she pushed back in. Her head was back and her pubes were getting matted down with her juices.

"Oh, fuck Mark, stroke yourself, Keep stroking, I want to come together, " she said in labored breath.

I did as I was told and stroked my cock quickly. My hand was still rubbing my balls and I could feel the familiar tingling. My breathing quickened as I moaned.

"Stop, right now," Allison instructed. "Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you to," she said.

Her tone had changed and I did as I was told. I was so close to cumming, but managed to hold back. Thankfully, I had plenty of practice edging so I only had some excessive precum escape which didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh my, look at that. Somebody's quite excited. Tell me Mark, what do you do with your precum when you jerk off by yourself?" she asked.

"I usually lube my cock with it," I responded.

'Mmmm, I'm sure that helps your hand slide nice and smoothly up and down your cock," she said lazily rubbing her clit. "I have a better idea for our little adventure. Scoop up all that precum on your fingers and bring it over to me," she instructed.

I did as I was told and scooped it up the best I could. Some of it began to drip down the side of my hand as I shifted forward towards Allison. She reached out with her hand and literally grabbed the precum off my fingers and immediately rubbed it on her pussy.

"Now it's my lube," she said aggressively rubbing my precum onto her clit. "Do you like to see me rub myself with your juices, Mark?"

"Yes, I do," I responded.

"Would you like to rub your precum on my clit?" she asked.

"God, yes," I answered, reaching out to her pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing? She asked. I didn't say you could touch me. I just asked if you wanted to rub my clit with your precum." she said quite directly.

"I...I'm sorry, I thought you wanted me to touch you, Allison," I said deflated.

"Mark, let me ask you something. Do you like my pussy?"

"Fuck, yes. It's beautiful."

"Do you want to finger it like this?" she asked, shoving two fingers into her wet snatch, while letting out a gasp.

'Oh god, yes," I responded

"How about rubbing my clit until I orgasm?" she asked as she began rubbing her clit while still fingering herself.

"Yes, I would love that," I said, stroking my cock.

"I know Mark, I bet you would love to lick me until I come on your face. No wait, I know. I bet you want to fuck my young pussy like you used to fuck the girls when you were in college, right? I bet you got more pussy than you knew what to do with."

12