Allison Changes Everything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," was all I could say with a groan.

"Do what I say and maybe you'll get rewarded," she said with an evil grin.

"I'll do whatever you want," I responded, surprising myself. I have never been submissive to any woman in bed in my life. I'm not dominant, but certainly not submissive. But there was something about Allison and her twenty-one year old pussy that made me cave. I would do anything to touch, taste, fuck the beautiful trimmed pussy. Not to mention her small tits and the rest of her hard toned body.

"Come over here and take off my shirt," she instructed.

I got up from the couch and stood beside her. Allison was still seated with her back on the arm of the couch so when I reached over to remove her shirt my cock was right near her face. Allison turned her head and lightly blew her warm breath on it.

"I bet you'd like me to take that in my mouth, Mark wouldn't you?" she asked. "Would you be surprised if I told you my fuck buddy at school is bigger than you and I take it all?"

"Oh God, please suck my cock," I pleaded.

"Not now, just get my shirt off," she said as she turned her head away from my manhood.

I removed her shirt and she was braless. Her stomach was so flat that I literally could see her abdominal muscles. She was an accomplished gymnast prior to heading to college and she had the body to back it up. Her tits were not small, but not large by any sense. They were in a word,

perfect. Her hard dark nipples were perched on top of a set of perky tight breasts.

There was no doubt as to who was controlling this situation and I was perfectly willing to ride it out in order to get the prize at the end of the game. By no stretch of my imagination, I realized that I was staring at the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The fact that she was twenty-five years younger than me didn't matter. The fact that she was my daughter's friend did matter, but not enough to see this adventure through.

Allison looked up at me standing over her as she continued to play with herself. She alternated her pace and would often close her eyes in pleasure. At one point, she pulled her fingers from her cunt and examined them.

"I'm so wet, Mark. Look, my hand is covered," she said, raising her hand towards my face.

Having learned my lesson earlier when I tried to rub my precum into her clit without asking, I asked If I could lick her hand clean.

"No, but you can smell my juices if you'd like," she responded.

I inhaled deeply and could smell the sweetness of her pussy. She left her hand there for me to smell as I reached down to stroke my cock.

"That's it Mark, let me see you jerk off as you smell my pussy juice. Imagine what it tastes like with your tongue licking my pussy lips. The sweet taste of my pussy, oh god, yes."

Allison was getting lost in the moment as she licked her hand and immediately inserted her fingers back in her sopping cunt. Her breathing was heavy as she simultaneously worked her clit with her other hand.

"Mark, I want you to cum on me. I want your load, Mark. Fuck...stroke your cock and cum on me" she panted.

I was stroking furiously now and could feel the pending explosion coming. I breathed deeply to try to relax. I knew it was going to be a big load, but wanted it to shoot far so I held back as long as I could.

"I'm going to cum Allison, fuck I'm going to cum all over your beautiful body!" I grunted. "Ooohhh, fuck I'm coming!" moaned, aiming the first shot at her hairy pussy.

Some of the first shot landed right on her pussy while the rest cleared it and landed on the blanket on the coach. I shot another load on her stomach and continued to cover her tits and chin as I rotated my hips up her body shooting rope after rope of cum on her. This seemed to set her off on her own orgasm.

"Ohhh,,,,mmmm, fuck, fuck, fuck," she panted, "I'm fucking cumming Mark. Oh, god, fuck, yes, yes, yes.

Allison was shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasm struck her body. Her head thrashed back and hips lifted off the couch for a good 20 seconds before she began to relax.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. But, I couldn't ignore it when I looked down and saw Allison covered in my cum with a smile on her face.

"It's okay Mark, we are both consenting adults," she said with a grin. "Besides, did you like it?"

"I did, a lot too," I responded, smiling.

"Good, because whether you know it or not, you just became my new toy," she said, wiping my cum from her pussy hair and licking her fingers clean. "Mmmmmm, you taste really good Mark. Dawn must love to eat your cum."

"Never," I responded.

"Oh no, that's a shame,"

"Well since you did everything I asked of you, I'll give you a reward."

Allison reached down and began fingering her hole again. She had two fingers buried in her cunt and began sawing in and out. My cock quickly hardened again at the sight of her fucking herself with her fingers. She was using her other hand to scoop up the gobs of cum on her body and feed them to herself. I almost came to that sight alone. It only took a few minutes before she started to shake.

"Oh, that's it Mark, fuck me, keep fucking me hard until I cum on your cock," she moaned teasingly. "Oh fuck, I cumming Mark, fuck, fuck, ohhhhh.

Allison shook from her second orgasm the same way she did from the first. The only difference is the second wasn't as long. Once her orgasm subsided she looked directly at me.

"Ready for your reward?" she asked

"Fuck yes," I answered eagerly.

Allison withdrew her fingers from her cunt and offered them to me.

"Clean them with your mouth," she instructed.

Eager to do what I was told, I grabbed hold of her wrist and began cleaning every inch of her hand with my tongue. Her juices tasted and smelled so amazing that it took all my energy not to dive between her legs and clean that beautiful pussy.

"That's it Mark, enjoy your reward. There's lots more if you are a good boy. We'll talk tomorrow morning about how our new arrangement is going to work going forward. Now get upstairs before Mrs. Jones discovers you're not in bed and comes looking for you."

12