All Comments on 'Allison Wonderland Ch. 03'

by Yuno

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

Referring to all three episodes, this is a very good and very well written story, which I really enjoyed. I would love to see more of your writing. May I suggest that you get someone to proofread your work as there are a few errors in spelling and grammar that could be easily taken care of. But most importantly, the story flows, sounds real. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Omg Chicka Lol i fell in love with this story :) please keep writing !

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed the intimacy in this chapter between Felecity and Allie. It was a very nice story, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5

beautiful warm flow <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I love this it makes me smile knowing that Felicity and Allison are happy together.Please don't stop writing your're my favorite author.

biercebierceabout 11 years ago
Simply great

Well written story. Wonderful characters. Pulls the heart strings. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dont stop!!

Good chapter....how about another one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it....

Great characterization and I'd love to see more. However I understand if you don't want to continue as you've resolved all the conflicts and I don't want to see new conflict between Fee and Allie. I like them together too much.

StephanieFreedomStephanieFreedomalmost 11 years ago
awesome

This has been an amazing story and i hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Thin Line...

Between love and hate but in this case, love will prevail. Just a note to Yuno, the author; I know this is a fictional story but we have readers of all ages and yes the sex scenes are good and the conflict and storylines are great but I would like to throw this out there for thought. Sarah is heterosexual. She was at first with a guy that doesn't treat her right and Felicity saw him coming from a room zipping up his pants high fiving his friends and a girl (probably a stranger) he just banged walks out after him. Felicity tells Sarah about it. The boyfriend physical abuses Sarah and her and Felicity sleeps together. Then Felicity catches Sarah and Drew making out. Finally, Felicity and Allie sleep together. They're all having unprotected sex and or sex without asking for STD and AIDS tests and papers. This is how diseases like herpes and gonorrhea are contracted and passed around. Sex sells I get it. Can there at least be a blurb, a mention in stories, about safe sex, practices, and cleanliness especially for anal sex. You can't just toss someone's salad and not wash the lettuce or use dildos and butt plugs without the consideration of an enema. (Please note, the latter sex act is not associated with this story). Most stories have themes like yours Yuno. Thank you for finding opportunities in them to educate. I look forward to your next story in this series.

All the best

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 9 years ago
Very sweet

I'm sorry you haven't written more. This was lovely.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksalmost 9 years ago
To poster of "A Thin Line"

You're a total idiot. These are make believe, not a damned soap box for your pet peeves. Written words are the safest of all sex, you moron!

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
Violent but satisfying

Im guessing Chapter 3 is the end. Crikey Aussie girls can be violent. Yuno ; HarmonyHaze and TessMackenzie probably play poker. They write about very similar characters who share the same confrontational Aussie style. I loved them all for it. This story is sort-of funny, except the cold shock with Sarah's brutal boyfriend. Then Allison's bar brawl. Seemed to be some underlying psych problems there and a promising, darker tale. But the writer glossed over these in a conventional tidy up of story lines; a happy ever after ending. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ohhh come on.. was that the end????? NO chapter 4. Thats really disapointing.

Nice story tho shame how u ended it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

It's a very beautiful story and you ended it well. Lovely. And your style of writing is good too. I'd like very much to read more of your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous