Allison's Addiction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after magnificent wave filled my body with dark, sexual bliss. Hot, wet tears still rolled down my face, and my backside and thighs were still on fire, but I was filled a staggering flood of erotic heat. I savored the experience, and even after Natasha had ceased to spank my poor bottom, my body continued to shudder, and my vagina continued to spasm in post-orgasmic bliss.

* * * * *

Afterwards, while I continued to sob, three of the women hugged me, and one of them used a Kleenex to wipe away my tears. None of them seemed to realize that I had erupted into a soul-shattering orgasm while I was across Natasha's lap.

And while all the women expressed sympathy for my plight, Yuan came back three days in a row to see me spanked again. Amy came back once. Even Sarah came back once.

However, although I would get a hot, feverish rush every time one of these ladies witnessed my humiliating punishment, I never had a repeat of the spontaneous orgasm while over Natasha's lap.

Five days in a row I got spanked over Natasha's lap for my failure to introduce her to Shaun. And then on the sixth day, the dynamics of my punishment changed.

* * * * *

"Get dressed," Natasha told me, "We're going out."

"What?" I asked, "like on a date?"

"Something like that," Nat replied, "I'm taking you to a club."

"Which club? Where?"

"It's called Luxure, and it's in Olympus Heights. That's all I'm telling you for right now. I want you to be surprised when you see it for the first time."

Olympus Heights is the part of Fairhaven where the rich people live. Natasha and I live in the section of Fairhaven where the working-class people live. All the homes, businesses, shops and restaurants there are nicer than the ones around our part of town. So, any time I got to go to Olympus Heights was usually considered a special occasion.

Natasha doesn't have a car, so we took my car, and I drove to the club while Natasha navigated. When we got there, I was impressed by the look of the place. Luxure had a detailed facade with a wide arched entrance, a bouncer at the door and a long line of people waiting to get in.

Several people were turned away at the door, and I worried that we wouldn't be able to get in. We were in the wealthy part of town. What if Natasha and I weren't upper-class enough to gain entrance?

"He's turning away a lot of people," I observed, "That's a bad sign."

The lady in front of us looked over her shoulder at me and confided, "He only turns away people if they don't fit in with the sort of image the club management is going for. You should be fine."

It was my first time at Luxure, so I had no idea what image they were trying to project. My curiosity got the better of me, and I felt forced to ask.

"So, what sort of image is that?"

"Youth, beauty, sex appeal, that sort of thing," the woman replied, and I noticed for the first time that she herself was actually quite beautiful.

"Is that even legal?" Natasha asked, "Turning away people for not being pretty enough?"

The beautiful, young woman rolled her eyes and said, "Probably not, but it's not like they have a written policy banning ugly people. It would be hard to prove it in a court of law but watch the front of the line. See who gets in and see who gets turned away."

Following the woman's advice, Natasha and I patiently watched and waited. Three middle-aged people, one overweight man and one overweight woman were rejected, however six young, attractive women and two boyishly handsome, young men got in.

"I think you're right," Natasha admitted.

The beautiful young woman was named Julia, and she was a regular at the club. Since Natasha and I were neophytes (Julia's word, not mine) she offered to act as our guide for the evening. The line moved rapidly, and young, beautiful people continued to get in. When we reached the front of the line, we paid a fee for entrance and got inside the club without incident.

Inside the club lobby, there was a bar, a DJ and a dance floor. Even though I had seen over a dozen people allowed inside, I only saw three patrons at the bar, and nobody on the dance floor.

"Where is everybody?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Probably downstairs," Julia offered, "That's the most erotic part of the club. Follow me and I'll show you."

Julia gave both Natasha and me a wicked smile and then she walked across the lobby with an exaggerated sway of her hips. She had a nicely shaped bottom and her black minidress was spandex-level tight. Her ass seemed to be lewdly beckoning us as she walked, so naturally Natasha and I followed her.

We made our way downstairs, and I could see why Julia felt that the lower level was the most erotic part of the club. The subterranean room was massive and filled with people. Of course, they were beautiful. The club's sentries wouldn't allow anyone entry unless they were beautiful, however there was more to it than that.

Several of the patrons were naked. A gorgeous redheaded woman stood near the entrance of the room, stark naked, with her wrists handcuffed behind her back. Her legs and buttocks were firm and perfectly sculpted.

A boyishly handsome blonde man was handcuffed as well. He was also gagged, collared and being led around on a leash by a tall, attractive black woman. The boyish blonde's buttocks were well-shaped and blushing red as if he were just recently and vigorously spanked.

In the distance I could see a naked damsel bound to a whipping frame, her firm breasts, taut belly and shapely legs all sporting painful-looking marks from a recent whipping, her breasts heaved up and down as she panted through the pain.

"So," Julia said as she spread her arms wide in a melodramatic gesture, "are you impressed? Is it everything I said it was?"

"It's like something from out of one of my dreams," I said breathlessly.

"It's like Disneyland for BDSM enthusiasts," replied Natasha.

Julia favored us both with an amused smile, and then one of the club patrons called out Julia's name.

I followed the sound of the voice and saw a tall brunette in a black party dress eagerly drifting in Julia's direction.

"Julia," the brunette exclaimed affectionately as she embraced her blonde friend, "You made it."

"They had a surprise audit at work," Julia said, "I had to stay late until it was over."

When the two broke from their hug, the brunette looked over at Natasha and me and asked, "Are these two with you?"

"Oh," Julia exclaimed as if she just remembered that Natasha and I existed, "Allison, Natasha, this is my girlfriend, Erika. Erika, these are my new friends, Allison and Natasha."

"New friends," Erika said with a bright smile and shook hands with us, "And how did you two happen to meet my dear Julia?"

"We met in that long line out in front of the club," Natasha replied, "This is our first time here, and Julia offered her services as a guide."

"She did? How hospitable of her," Erica said, looking over at her girlfriend and then back at us again, "Well, if Julia is going to be so accommodating, I suppose I could help too. We'll both act as your guides."

Then she put an arm affectionately around Julia's slender waist and enthusiastically announced that the next stop on our tour of Luxure would be a visit to Jan.

"Who's Jan?" I asked.

"Jan is in charge of wardrobe and props," Erika replied. Natasha furrowed her brow in confused and Erika added, "You'll see what I mean. Walk this way."

Erika led us over to a large booth located along the west wall of the room. Behind the counter of that booth was an attractive redhead, wearing a starched, white dress shirt, a black skirt and a black bowtie. She looked very dapper.

"This is Jan," Erika said, introducing Natasha and me.

"Jan, this is Allison and Natasha. This is their first time here. Tell them what you do."

Jan smiled politely and said, "Okay, I have a very important job. You see those naked slaves out there?"

She pointed and I gazed out at the crowd. The naked people were outnumbered by the well-dressed club patrons, but I counted at least six naked females and one naked male. Both Natasha and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, they don't come in here naked. They come to my booth, they strip naked and I keep their clothes and their personal belongings safe until they come back."

"So, you're sort of the wardrobe supervisor," Natasha said.

"Julia darling," Erika said with a mischievous grin on her pretty face, "Why don't you undress and hand your clothes over to Jan? It will allow our new friends to see how the system works."

"What?" Julia asked, aghast, "You want me to get naked? Right now?"

"You offered to be their guide," Erika reminded her girlfriend, "And you getting naked right now would help further their education."

Julia's mouth was open, her eyes were wide and she looked unhappy.

"I'm not the kind of girl who can get naked in front of a large crowd of spectators." Julia protested. Erika arched an eyebrow at this comment and then Julia amended her previous statement with the words, "Okay, I'm not the kind of girl who can get naked in front of a large crowd of spectators while she's sober! And they don't even sell alcohol here anymore, so it's not likely that I'm going to get plastered any time soon!"

Erika seemed to be prepared for that argument. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small bottle of Smirnoff strawberry vodka. It looked to be about two ounces in size, but Julia was a petite girl. She couldn't possibly weigh more than 115 pounds. Two ounces of vodka would probably be enough to get her drunk.

"Well?" Erika asked as she held the bottle up, "Are you going to get undressed, or are you going to disappoint your mistress and your two new friends?"

Julia pouted, but after a few seconds of hesitation, she took the mini-bottle of vodka, drank down its contents and then handed the empty bottle to Erika.

"If I do anything stupid tonight, it's all your fault," Julia warned her girlfriend.

"Natasha and Allison will help keep an eye on you tonight," Erika said maternally, "the three of us will help keep you from doing anything stupid."

Julia tried to glare at her girlfriend, but she seemed to find it difficult. Every time she attempted a hard look, her face softened. After several minutes of this, Erika closed the distance between her and Julia, tilted her head slightly, and kissed her girlfriend on the mouth.

When the two broke from their kiss, Erika whispered something in her girlfriend's ear and Julia finally replied, "Okay, unzip me."

Julia turned around, Erika unzipped Julia's dress and Julia began to strip off her clothes.

Jan pulled out a box from underneath the counter and as Julia handed over her dress, Jan placed it gently into the box. This was soon followed by Julia's phone, Julia's purse, Julia's shoes, Julia's bra, Julia's panties and finally Julia's wristwatch.

I thought Julia was an attractive woman when she was fully clothed, however, naked she was even more delicious and desirable. Her abs were firm and deliciously taut, and her vulva was shaved adorably smooth.

All of Julia's belongings were sealed in a box with the number 14 printed across the lid in big, bold letters. Then Julia was handed something.

It turned out to be a leather collar. Erika buckled it around Julia's throat and called our attention to the metal tag embedded in the collar. Stamped into the metal tag was the number 14.

"The number on the collar matches the number on the box," Erika explained, "It's the system they use to make certain nothing gets lost and slaves get their clothes back when they're ready to go home."

"That's a good system," I responded, "It seems very organized."

"Slaves feel safer leaving everything they own with Jan, knowing that she's trustworthy and they'll get everything back later," Erika added, "It takes some of the fear out of being naked and exposed."

Natasha got a devilish look in her eyes at that point, linked her fingers in mine and said, "I have a great idea."

The look on Natasha's face made me feel uneasy. When my teenage girlfriend got that sort of look on her face, it generally meant that she was up to no good. I felt a swarm of butterflies in my guts as I waited to see what sort of wicked scheme Nat was cooking up.

"You haven't been punished yet today," Natasha said gleefully, "I can punish you here! It'll be awesome!"

"You punish your girlfriend?" Erika asked, looking both surprised and intrigued.

"She's supposed to introduce me to a woman named Shaun," Natasha explained, "Every day she fails to introduce us, she goes over my knee for a bare-assed spanking."

Erika looked over at me, looking more amused than ever and asked, "Why won't you introduce her? Do you like being spanked?"

"I don't know how to get in contact with her," I admitted, "I don't have her phone number, I don't even know her last name, I only met her that one time! I didn't know Natasha would want to meet her!"

"What Allison fails to mention," Natasha interjected, "is the fact that she saw Shaun naked and that the two of them kissed. It's total negligence on her part that she didn't get a phone number or e-mail address or something. I mean, shouldn't it be obvious that if my slave-girl sees a beautiful woman naked and gets to kiss her, that her mistress is going to want to meet her?"

"You are absolutely right," Erika enthusiastically agreed, "She should have known better than to leave without getting her phone number."

Then Erika turned to her naked girlfriend and added, "I hope you're paying attention. If something like this happens to you, I want to meet the gorgeous thing that was having naked smooches with you."

"Yes ma'am," Julia said timidly.

Then, Julia, Erika and Natasha all turned their gazes on me. In the blink of an eye, public opinion seemed to turn against me, and I had become the sinner in need of correction.

"Get undressed so you can give your clothes to Jan," Natasha ordered, "It's what a good, obedient slave-girl would do."

All three women stared at me, waiting to see what I would do. What they wanted me to do was unfair, however, my body was thrumming with a feverish sexual energy at the thought of stripping naked in front of all these people. There were at least thirty people in the room, thirty-four if you included Jan, Erika, Julia and Natasha. I'd never been naked in front of such a large crowd in my life.

It was humiliating, yet exciting. My heart pounded frantically in my chest and I felt my face flush hot with embarrassment, but I obeyed. I removed my shoes and surrendered my purse first. That was the easiest part. But when it came time to remove my leather bustier, I needed Natasha's help. It had eight rows of hook and eye closures in the back and there was no way I could reach and unfasten them all on my own.

I handed my bustier over to Jan and my nipples started to swell up and get hard as all four women stared at my exposed breasts. It seemed cruel and wrong the way Erika and Jan smiled as I stripped naked, but a certain part of me felt tingly and intoxicated. There was a dark, delirious thrill associated with being abused and humiliated by these women.

My skirt was tight and there was a visible effort of pulling and squirming as I yanked it down from my hips. Jan, Erika and even Natasha seemed to be entertained at how my hips squirmed as I freed myself from the snug garment.

I felt hot and feverish and embarrassed by the time I was just down to my panties. They were low-rise, hip-hugger panties with lace trim that left very little to the imagination. They were very tight and very small and clung to me like a second skin. People in the club could clearly see the shape of my ass through the thin, tight fabric. To make matters worse, the material had ridden up into the back and was wedged tightly in between the cheeks of my buttocks.

So, I took a deep breath and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of the panties and yanked them down in front of Jan, Erika, Julia and dozens of other people. Once they were free from my hips, they slid down my slender thighs easily. I stepped out of the tiny article of clothing once it had hit the floor and dutifully handed my panties over to Jan.

"You look adorable," Jan assured me as she placed all of my belongings inside a box with the number 15 on the lid. Erika paid Jan a fee for storing my clothes, and then I was handed a leather collar that also sported the number 15 on its metal tag.

Stripping naked in front of a few strangers at home was different from stripping naked in front of dozens of strangers at a nightclub. People all over the club were turning their heads and staring hungrily at my naked body. It was a soul-crushing humiliation to be naked and ogled by so many strangers, but at the same time I felt a powerful pulsing in my wet, swollen sex.

My heart pounded loudly, echoing in my ears. I felt feverish, my legs trembled, and I thought they might give out on me as I felt faint, but then my attention was diverted from the lustful eyes of dozens of spectators when I saw Natasha rent a whip from Jan.

"What's that?" I asked, the humiliation of my body being on lewd display for dozens of attentive strangers suddenly forgotten.

"This is a special occasion," Natasha explained, "so, I thought that rather than a simple, bare-handed spanking we'd do something more dramatic. This will make your punishment more memorable."

The whip looked long, thin and wickedly painful, but Julia saw my apprehension and assured me that it wouldn't hurt too terribly badly.

"Yes, it will hurt worse than a hand-spanking," she conceded, "but it's nowhere near as painful as a riding crop or a buggy whip."

I moaned and my breathing became more ragged, but a part of me felt a dark thrill, knowing that I would be cruelly punished in this place with tons of fully-clothed strangers watching. A strange, dark wave of anticipation surged through my naked body as Natasha gripped my arm and led me through the crowds.

"Has she ever been hung up by her wrists?" Erika asked, and then she pointed out a trapeze bar suspended way above our heads.

Natasha escorted me to a spot directly underneath the trapeze bar and Erika rushed enthusiastically to a wall on the north side of the room. She pressed a button and the bar was lowered to where Natasha and I could reach it. My face flushed hot with humiliation as several dozen patrons drifted closer, eager to see somebody get bound into helplessness. My chest felt tight and my heart thumped frantically in my chest, however, I obediently offered up my hands so Natasha could secure my wrists with the leather straps and buckles that were attached to the bar. My mistress buckled them on tight and assured everyone that I was helplessly bound.

The room suddenly seemed a lot more crowded. It seemed to me as if there were now fifty or sixty people staring at my naked and bound body. There were both men and women, there were butch lesbians and fem lesbians, gay twinks and straight men, some of the patrons were naked, but most of them were stylishly dressed, and all of them were staring directly at me.

Somebody pressed a button and the trapeze bar rose. Everyone watched with great anticipation as I was suspended naked by my wrists. I felt indecently exposed and utterly helpless. It also hurt to be suspended like that. It hurts your wrists and it puts a huge strain on your shoulders. It also raises your breasts up and places them shamelessly on display, a condition I'm sure all the spectators noticed.

The crowd had already been staring at me intently, spellbound by my helpless nudity, but Erika decided to work the crowd and rouse their interest even more.