Allison's Addiction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This naked girl has been naughty and disobedient," Erika shouted boisterously to the crowd, "Who here thinks that she should be punished?"

A shiver ran through my naked body as enthusiastic voices shouted out in the affirmative. The entire crowd of men, women, Caucasians, Persians, Koreans and Latinas all raised their voices and insisted that I deserved punishment.

Then Erika shouted out, "And who here thinks we should show her mercy?"

Of course, not a single person in the room responded.

"Then let the punishment begin," Erika called out with a nod to Natasha. Natasha nodded back and took up a position somewhere behind me.

I was so intent on watching the patrons in front of me, I was surprised when I felt feminine hands touch me from behind. I sighed and trembled as I felt fingertips gently stroke the insides of my thighs and then clutch at my swollen labia.

"This is a very special night," Natasha said softly as she fondled my pudendum, "and I'll make sure you get a special treat after your punishment."

Natasha's voice was so soft I wasn't one-hundred percent certain that she had really said what I thought she said. But then, her hands were gone, and the patrons were calling out to me, telling me what a bad girl I was, and saying how they'd like an hour alone with me to teach me how to behave.

I stared at the exuberant crowd, and the ache my shoulders and raised arms became more acute. I twisted uncomfortably, but the crowd seemed to enjoy watching my naked body squirm. For them, everything I did was erotic.

Julia was right about the whip hurting worse than a hand spanking. There was a loud crack as the leather stung my bare skin and then a throbbing scald. I twisted my head around and chanced a hasty glance back at Natasha. There was a look of determination on her face as she prepared to lash my naked flesh a second time.

It made a cruel sound as it swung through the air and inflicted an equally cruel pain. My hips twisted and swung about in reaction to the pain. My wounded bottom took on a life of its own, I had no control over how my body danced and twisted in the air.

My bottom was on fire -- scalding, but Natasha just continued to lay on new strokes across my backside, making me flinch and cry out inarticulately in pain.

"Aaaghh!"

"Aaghhh!"

"Aghhhh!"

"Aaaaaaighhhhhhhh!"

I thrashed around helplessly, cried out in pain and felt the tears welling up in my eyes. The leather whip Natasha had rented was a wicked thing and hurt much worse than a hand spanking.

There were two strokes of the whip that left stinging stripes of fire across the backs of my thighs. Then the next seven blows of Natasha's whip came down across my already tender buttocks. The misery in my bottom seemed to build with every stinging stroke. Natasha was showing a penchant for cruelty that I had never previously suspected.

And as the whip crisscrossed my backside and the white-hot pain seemed to flood my helpless body, another intense heat flooded my loins and caused a libidinous throbbing sensation. My cries of pain began to sound more girlish and lustful as my pain blended with my desire and the pain felt deliciously sweet and agonizing at the same time.

When the blows ceased, I panted and stopped twisting and turning as I had understood this to mean the whipping was over.

However, when a sigh of relief escaped my lips, Natasha's whip lashed through the air and added one more stinging blow to my already reddened bottom. I let out a yelp of pain and surprise and looked over my shoulder at the young girl who had just whipped my bare flesh. The mischievous grin on her face told me that she had deliberately tricked me into thinking the whipping was over before she struck that last blow.

My naked body shuddered with sobbing as Natasha walked around in front of me and faced the crowds. She raised her whip up in the air like a badge of authority and made an announcement.

"Her whipping is over," Natasha called out, "however, I'm leaving her wrists bound above her head so you can feast on her nudity! And in a few minutes, I'll be choosing a few lucky people from the crowd and giving them permission to touch her!"

Oh my God. The thought of dozens of strangers touching me while I was naked, bound and helpless was terrifying...and exciting. Somebody lowered the trapeze bar low enough that my feet were back on the ground, however, my arms were still raised above my head and I was helpless to lower them. I looked up at my bound wrists and then at the herd of people approaching Natasha, asking for permission to touch me.

Out of a crowd of about sixty people who eagerly lined up for the privilege of fondling my helpless nudity, Natasha winnowed it down to just five people, all of them female. "She's undergoing sapphic training," Natasha explained to one eager, young man, "I don't want any men touching her."

Erika and Julia were the first to be approved. It seemed that Natasha had bonded with them both and promised to invite them both over to my apartment later in the week. The next woman to be approved was a young, slender Korean woman named Kim. Then there was a woman with an East European accent named Dasha. The last woman also had an East European accent, her name was Cristin.

Being at the mercy of these five women made me feel helpless and frightened, but also excited at the same time. While my hands were bound helplessly above my head, the women touched me everywhere. Of course, everyone wanted to fondle my ass and squeeze my buttocks. Erika smacked my sore bottom and asked me if it stung. Another woman worked her fingers into the tight furrow between my buttocks and probed the sensitive pink flesh of my anus. I was trembling all over, and my tormentors had only just begun.

The Korean woman gave me an affectionate smile and told me I looked adorable before reaching into her whiskey glass and bringing out an ice cube. Then, without warning, she pressed the ice cube firmly into one of my swollen nipples.

I gasped as the icy-cold fragment was pressed into my feverishly hot skin. I writhed and tried to squirm away from the freezing-cold sensation, but to no avail. Then, Kim bent over and pressed her mouth to my other nipple. I panted uncontrollably as my body sought to cope with the freezing ice on one of my nipples and Kim's hot mouth and tongue on my other nipple.

I was swept away on a tidal wave of sensations. My neck was kissed, my breasts were cupped and fondled, my nipples were sucked, pinched and toyed with, my buttocks were squeezed, and pinched and inquisitive fingers brushed teasingly across my thighs and pelvis.

I moaned in frustration as my pussy throbbed in frustrated spasms, but the women seemed determined to avoid the one spot where I desperately wanted to be touched.

I panted and moaned as Erika ran her hands slowly over my body. She caressed my stiff nipples, then slid her hands down to my crotch and cupped my swollen pubic lips.

"She's so wet," Erika exclaimed, and then Natasha gave her a wicked smile and said, "Is she? Let me see."

Erika stepped out of the way to let Natasha insert her hand between my legs. I moaned and thrust my crotch urgently into her hand. I desperately needed somebody to bring me to orgasm, and I gave Natasha a pleading look, hoping that she would take pity on me.

Then, my hopes collapsed as she took her hand away. I whimpered and gave Natasha a forlorn look, but she ignored me.

"Would anybody else like to feel how wet she is?" Natasha asked the other women, and within seconds everyone crowded around to feel my defenseless pudenda.

One woman after another slid their fingers in between my thighs and felt me up as I gasped and moaned. A few of them ran their fingers across my aching, swollen clitoris and I gasped and whimpered at their touch. I was feverish with embarrassment. I was naked, these women had seen everything, touched me everywhere, and despite the intense shame I felt, I didn't want them to stop. My body was thrumming vigorously with sexual energy and I was desperate to reach climax.

Tears welled up in my eyes as my body became hotter, and my clitoris became so hard that it ached, and then, as if Natasha were reading my mind, she touched the Korean woman on the arm and asked her if she'd like to use her fingers to bring me all the way to orgasm.

"Really," Kim replied, "I have your permission?"

Once Kim was certain Natasha serious, she pressed her clothed body up close to mine and said, "Keep your eyes open. I want you to be staring into my eyes when I take you into the Promised Land."

Obediently, I kept my eyes open while Kim played with my vagina. She was attractive, beautiful even. Clearly of Asian descent with delicate facial features, silky, black hair and almond shaped eyes that were a deep, dark shade of brown.

Kim had very talented hands. While I maintained eye contact with her, I could feel her fingers inside of me. They pumped in and out of me and then pulled up against the top wall of my pussy and rubbed at my sensitive G-spot. Kim found my swollen clitoris and rubbed that while simultaneously working her fingertips against my G-spot. I pulled forcefully against the leather restraints and squirmed reflexively as my body pulsed with desire and a powerful orgasm built up inside me.

I whimpered, panted, gasped and felt droplets of sweat drip down my abused, overheated body as Kim's talented fingers drove me closer and closer to an overwhelming orgasm. I was delirious and feverish as my orgasm built to a crescendo, and then Kim sternly snapped at me, "Open your eyes!"

My eyes were filled with tears, but I opened them and saw Kim's face as my body was manipulated and all my nerve-endings were hyper stimulated. Closer and closer my orgasm came, and then it burst upon me. My body stiffened as ecstasy enveloped me. When my body broke from its paralysis, my muscles convulsed uncontrollably, and my entire body shook in the throes of orgasm. The shame of so many people watching me as I came made me even more excited. Kim mercilessly rubbed my throbbing clit, and I smashed through the gates of pleasure. I screamed and thrashed as I came and gave quite a performance for the dozens of people who were ogling my naked body.