All Comments on 'Allison's Anal Adventure'

by Wet_dream_maker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
swollen lips, wet cunt

I pounded my pussy so hard while reading your story. I loved every delicious detail. I think the only thing that could have made it hotter would have been if everything that was being done to Allison was then used to blackmail her into being the staff's fucktoy/demoslut to train other Doctors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
devious

do more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh my god

reading your story made me so hot, it really turned me on

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Nice Imagination

Very original. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really enjoyed this, but

the lack of attention to grammar, punctuation, and so on really took away from the story. It had great potential, if only it had read a little better. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Dream

This had me exploding in my pants. Perfect, hot, and made me even hotter. Well done. After reading this I want to invest in the tools to play doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

this story mad me so hot and wet.made me want to play with my pussy so bad

bbkradwellbbkradwellover 14 years ago
uhhhh...

I liked it and know where you are coming from/were coming from as you wrote it, but a few comments, from one "assman" to another: I'm hoping that in real life, one would be a bit more delicate with the backdoor entrance than what was described, herein. And second: "Extracy?" LOL (I know, of course, you meant "ecstacy" but I just found that rather funny. Sorry.) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Write More!

You have done a fantastic job! I can't wait to read more of your hot shorts.

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 11 years ago
Please!

Give me the number for a doctor like this near me! I need a good anal fuck and will have it done often - just need to find someone that knows what to do...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous