All Comments on 'Allison's Ass'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was a great story.

Keep up the good work.!!!!F7ba

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Try involving additional people especially if they walk in and join in incest is always good.

bfontayne3bfontayne3over 12 years ago
Well Done!

Great story, the details are fresh and the pacing is perfect. You manage to convey the scene nicely without cliche. The story also is just the right length. Keep up the good work.

insatiable99ladyinsatiable99ladyover 12 years ago

First, please don't do as anonymous requested and include incest... it's so nice to find a great author who can do without!

"Allison's Ass" was a treat... both as a writer myself and as a woman who truly enjoys anal as much as she does. I have some new ideas for my next venture based on your story and I have to admit, I would really love to find a young stud to teach!

I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for sharing them with us!

sterlingprieststerlingpriestover 12 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the way your words seduced the reader like Jake was seducing that ass. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
right on target

I, too, absolutely love eating a clean-shaven pussy. And I, too, prefer anal sex over vaginal sex, so long as the girl is disease-free, because it's a birth-control issue and I'm not a big fan of condoms. So, I loved this story! It really hit the target with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy Shit, Batman! Allison's Ass was so hot!

I loved everything about the timing & rhythm of the action in this story... if such a person exists, Allison's ass is indeed fortunate! I wish I could get paid to enjoy a co-worker who serviced me with such great sucking & anal fucking - two of my very favorite things! Is Jake available???

Linda62953Linda62953over 10 years ago
Very Good Story

Loved the story. Well written and edited very well. Would like to have known just how young Jake is though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ass fuck

I had older women who let me fuck them in the ass and really enjoy it. Especially since I am quite hung, it the utmost pleasure, when both enjoy it, outstanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous