Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I regained my composure, Amelia pulled me to my feet, "Honey, there is something about being slave naked that is liberating. You can do things that a clothed free person cannot. I would be arrested if I pulled down my panties, pulled up my skirt and rubbed one off on the pussy post. You are slave inventory right now, a piece of livestock, so you have a free pass to masturbate in public, to have sex with another a man or woman while here and nobody will care. You are just living down to the lowly status of a slave, the pleasure slut they see you as now. Do you understand?"

I nodded, unable to speak past the gag. "Let's get you registered," she took out my gag and pulled out a bottle of water, giving me a healthy drink before replacing the gag and leading me to the VIP Express line to check me in.

Amelia pulled me up to the counter to get me registered. We were greeted by a clerk wearing a burgundy polo shirt with The Big D logo and a nametag identifying her as Cindy.

"Welcome to the Big D Slave Market, how may I help you this morning?" asked a chipper Cindy with a big warm smile.

"I am Amelia Bedford here to register Allison Stevens for her slave grading. Here is all of the paperwork and a notarized power of attorney authorizing me to act on her behalf," advised Amelia as she handed over a folder full of paperwork.

Cindy reviewed the paperwork and then looked me up on her computer saying, "Ok, We have a reservation for the Deluxe Reality slave grading package meaning she will be treated just as if she was a slave going to auction to include a Slave Identification Number (SIN) tattoo, cattle wash, cattle tag, physical, photo shoot, beauty clean up, slave grading, and three days optional kenneling in case the grading is not completed today. The medical pre-screening documents are complete. The Vet assistant will complete the final medical screening at the grading center. The Big D is in Pussy Premium Red meaning our inventory is low so we are slow right now and should be able to move her through rather quickly."

"We have a new ground-breaking promotion this month for women that want the true Sandy Foot Girl experience of being put on the auction block and sold. It's called the "Any Chance" auction. Would you like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity?" piped up Cindy as she started her sales pitch.

"I'm intrigued, tell me more," asked Amelia with a playful grin.

"Your slave will go through the entire process of being auctioned. The only difference is that we list her as "Any Chance" on the inventory notifying the buyers that the owner maintains the right to reject the winning bid within twenty-four hours of the gavel coming down. This way you get to see how much money you would make on the sale, and will increase her value as collateral for any loan. This is also a safe way to give a girl her Sandy Foot Girl fantasy experience as the sale is real until revoked," explained Cindy. "There is always any chance that, for any one of these sluts thinking they are going home at the end of the day, the bid will be accepted."

"What is the cost?" asked Amelia.

"This month the price is $500 for this promotion to cover our costs but it is fully refundable if you go through with the sale," said Cindy. "For another $50 we provide a Certificate of Value stating the price of the final bid along with the bidding history for that slave.

This sounded like a horrible idea. Going through the very public slave grading was bad enough. Actually being sold at auction to some stranger terrified me. Why I was so aroused listening to Cindy's sales pitch really confused me. My pussy was leaking and I am sure that both Cindy and Amelia could smell my slave heat wafting from my highly aroused pussy.

"Tell me more about the Certificate of Value. What impact, if any, does it have on the period of indenture required to secure the loan? What about the interest rate on the loan?" inquired Amelia, as her demeanor instantly turned all businesslike.

Cindy explored my file on her computer while saying, "Let me look her loan up in the system quickly. Found it; she has student loans with Consolidated Loans Inc. with a five year body attachment as collateral, a no international transfer/sale clause and no slave grade which is why she is here today. I see that based on the auctorial tables a Prime grade will reduce the period of indenture from five to four years with a slight interest rate reduction. Does that sound correct?"

"Yes," replied Amelia, while I nodded in the affirmative. "How would a Certificate of Value either further reduce the interest rate on the loan or the period of indenture?"

"The terms of your loan appear in compliance with state regulations. If the winning bid on a three year indenture is fifteen percent greater than the remaining principal owed on the loans her exposure drops from five to three years along with a more favorable interest rate," advised Cindy, as Amelia turned giving me a thumbs up.

"I can smell her slave heat from the other side of the counter," grinned Cindy, leaning over the counter to look at my pussy. "I can see moisture on her cunt; she definitely has the necessary slave heat. Although I only caught part of her performance polishing the pussy post; what I saw was impressive. I would expect a Prime slave grade assuming everything goes well during the grading. When she nails her block routine during the auction she should easily hit the fifteen percent threshold.

"When would she be auctioned?" asked Amelia.

"Our next auction is this afternoon. We are in Pussy Premium Red meaning our inventory is low so there will be fewer pieces of Prime livestock to bid on which should raise the prices a little. We have our high rollers coming in for the 2:00 pm auction and some of them get a perverse thrill out of purchasing a slave that thought she was going home. For that reason we find that the Any Chance sales prices are about two to five percent higher than the regular auctions," chuckled Cindy. "So this is a really good opportunity for your slut."

"How often do the sales go through?" inquired Amelia.

"More often than you would think. I just had one last Friday. Daddy brought in his twin daughters, not identical, for their slave grading for their college loans since they were graduating from high school this spring. The hot ditzy blonde-haired one begged for the Sandy Foot Girl experience. She was infatuated with the slave romance novels and Hallmark Channel movies. Daddy caves in. She was a high school cheerleader and on the school Ponygirl dressage team. She was a virgin, slave graded as a Prime and the winning bid was a fortune. After the auction, her Daddy came back all flustered asking for my advice," said Cindy.

"What was his problem?" asked Amelia.

"He watched his ditzy daughter put on quite the show rolling around in the sand during her block routine and begging a master to fuck all her holes. Her slave heat took over when she worked two fingers up her ass while diddling her cunt until she exploded in an intense orgasm squirting in the sand while howling like a wolf with a look of complete rapture on her face. I saw the picture and would not be surprised if she was this month's Sandy Foot Girl," explained Cindy.

"So she was really enjoying herself on the auction block," laughed Amelia.

"Mmph," I tried to speak through the gag as Amelia grinned at me. This was not a good idea even though it made my pussy tingle. Why was being sold as a slave at auction making me horny? As I squeezed my thighs together, I wondered if I could masturbate to orgasm lying in the sand on the auction block. What was wrong with me, my pussy was a leaking sieve?

"That's an understatement. Between the two of us I could tell she was a real submissive when he signed her up. I told him that his beautiful daughter had a calling for the collar. As her father, he had an obligation to make her dream come true. He had to sell her for her own good, as she would never be truly happy as a free woman. I pointed out that with the money from her sale he had more than enough to put his other children through college and take his wife to Hawaii, so he did," continued Cindy.

"He confided in me after what he saw on the auction block he really couldn't bring her home. Two of his neighbors were in the audience along with a co-worker that all recognized his daughter, witnessing her debauchery. He added that she was not very bright and college would have been a waste of good money," laughed Cindy. "And I made a good commission on the sale."

"What about her sister, the smart one?" asked Amelia.

"You mean the free one. She was upset at first although not really surprised. When she learned that due to the sale she had a free ride to college and medical school her attitude changed for the better," laughed Cindy. "Then she mentioned that her sister would never steal another boyfriend from her and they walked out without even saying goodbye."

Getting back to business Cindy advised, "The 2:00 pm auction this afternoon on Broadway, our main block for Prime slaves, is a fantastic opportunity due to our low inventory of Prime pussy for sale. Your soon to be Prime pleasure slut's processing and grading will be prioritized to make that deadline," advised Cindy.

"Getting a Certificate of Value will really help with your loan. I also think this would be a good experience for you, being sold like a slave at auction. It would open your eyes to what a slave goes through," said Amelia, looking at me with a serious look on her face. Reluctantly, I nodded my head in agreement thinking in for a penny, in for a pound. She nodded back saying, "Charge the $550 to my account."

"You want the no international travel, transfer or sale clause included?" asked Cindy

"Yes," answered Amelia.

"We are going with the three year period of indenture, right?" advised Cindy.

"Three years it is. Taking two years off her indenture while also further reducing the interest rate sounds perfect," smiled Amelia, looking at me with a grin on her face as I nodded in agreement.

Cindy went to work on the computer and the printer spewed out another form and she handed it to Amelia advising, "This is the Any Chance auction agreement. Please sign the waiver that you are aware that the sale becomes final if you fail to rescind it within twenty-four hours."

"Please initial here. This indicates that you understand that the twenty-four hours starts when the auctioneer's gavel comes down. The auctioneer will announce, 'This is an Any Chance sale and the time starts now'."

I watched as Amelia reviewed the form, still horrified that I would be publicly sold at auction even though I had agreed to it. Why were my thighs rubbing together as I tried to squeeze my pussy as Cindy returned to her computer?

"Here is a paper with the link to our app that enables you to accept or reject the bid using your smartphone. We recommend that you come in person and either accept or reject the bid due to one mishap that occurred a few weeks ago with a bid that was accepted by mistake," advised Cindy.

"Mmph," I squealed through the gag as Amelia ignored me. A mishap where a poor woman was enslaved by mistake! I was having second thoughts about this auction.

"What happened?" inquired Amelia, visibly curious.

"Eighteen year old Amber wanted the Deluxe Reality package with the auction option for a two year term after becoming infatuated with the slave romance stories depicted in those books and movies. She was rambling about the Hillary Rodham novel she had just finished reading about a slave finding love in a harem in the middle east. Her grandfather bought the Any Chance auction for her just to shut her up and he decided to use the app function on his smartphone to reject the bid. Unfortunately, he was not tech savvy and hit the sell button by mistake finalizing the sale," explained Cindy.

"Oh my," exclaimed Amelia.

How awful for that poor girl. Lucky for me Amelia is one of the most tech savvy women that I know. There is no way she would make that kind of mistake.

"All sales are final so there was nothing we could do to help him. Amber brought in a mint and that still did not mollify him at all," continued Cindy. "When I got off work that day I found her in shipping, blissfully crouched in a poodle cage, branded, collared, cuffed, and gagged with a genuine smile hidden behind her slave grin actually looking forward to her new life, like it was some kind of grand adventure. Stupid slave girl."

"That poor girl is going to give him an earful when she gets back," commented Amelia.

"Oh, Amber's not coming back. She's living the dream in a slave harem in Dubai. Grandpa did not include a no international travel, transfer or sale clause in the contract. All defined term indentures become life enslavements in Dubai which was where we shipped her at the request of her owner. That is why we have the waiver form for you to sign when we provide you with the app," said Cindy.

Amelia signed the waiver form, initialling each clause as it was explained to her by Cindy. When Amelia was done Cindy placed the form in my file.

Turning to me, Amelia smiled kindly and said, "No need to worry, on top of the promise I made to your mother, you are too precious to me to ever consider selling," making me feel much better about my current situation.

"We pulled a Slave Identification Number US-ILS81-X9Z3 and lot number CZ-3927," she summarized as the printer churned.

Cindy grabbed a blue tag shaped as ballet slippers and put a sticker on the blue tag saying, "The sticker on the cattle tag contains her lot number and barcode. It will remain on her until she is released back to you." Handing the claim tag to Amelia Cindy continued, "Here is your claim tag with matching lot number and barcode, you will need it to claim her so don't lose it."

"That is if you don't sell her," Cindy chuckled.

Turning to me Cindy advised in a stern voice, "You are at The Big D Livestock and Slave Market in Dallas, Texas. You are here for a slave grading and auction. During the time you are here, you will be treated just as if you are here for processing and sale as a pleasure slut slave. I am required by law to tell you that the slave collar you will be fitted with can deliver a powerful and extremely painful electric shock if you attempt to leave this building without permission or are disobedient. Additionally, all Big D employees are authorized to use any means deemed necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. If you follow my instructions, you will not be hurt. Do you understand?"

Cindy established the penalty of my disobedience by holding a slave prod in front of my wide eyes and pressing the trigger. Amelia chuckled, holding me in place as I involuntarily pulled away from the crazy slave prod-wielding clerk with wide eyes as I watched the electricity jump between the two sharp metal prongs accompanied by an electrical crackling.

"Do you comprende?" Cindy repeated harshly.

I vigorously nodded and tried to say yes through my gag hoping she understood. Turning to Amelia the clerk had Amelia initial the box that I had been properly advised and proceeded around the counter carrying the blue tag and a heavy black slave collar with a battery pack that she placed on the counter in front of me. She cut off my zip-ties.

"Slave Kneel," Cindy ordered, followed by, "Collar."

I quickly assumed the collar position with my left hand on my thigh and my right hand pulling my hair away from my neck. Cindy efficiently secured the slave collar around my exposed neck and attached a leash to the collar. Sharp prongs in the front and back stuck into my tender skin. She waved a remote control in front of my face.

"I push this button and the collar shocks you, lights out, comprende?" advised Cindy.

Again, I nodded vigorously.

"Prone," she directed as I assumed the position on my stomach.

"Back-hands," she ordered.

Petrified at the threat of a shock, I placed my hands behind my back and Cindy quickly secured my hands in standard Big D handcuffs. She then picked up the blue cattle tag shaped as ballet slippers off the counter. Putting it into a punch gun and kneeling on my back, she grabbed my left ear.

"Hold still, this is gonna hurt," Cindy ordered.

Cindy punched the heated tag through a tiny hole in the cartilage in my ear. Not knowing what was happening the pain surprised me, generating a high-pitched squeal into my gag as I started crying.

Getting off me Cindy said, "Stop crying you horny little slave, I can smell your slave heat," and then commanded, "Stand."

Handcuffed, I struggled to my feet as Cindy walked back behind the counter handing Amelia the collar and leash I wore into the Big D.

"After we get her SIN tattooed we will start with the cattle wash, she stinks worse than a well-used pussy post. You have your claim check, all of the paperwork is in order, the grading and kenneling was prepaid, the Any Chance Auction is now charged to your account and she has been processed as inventory with the Big D. We have a couple other specials this week and our new Trial Branding. What can I help you with first?" asked the enthusiastic Cindy sensing another sale.

"Tell me about the new Trial Branding," asked Amelia. She then turned to me, "Turn around and display."

Obediently I turned facing away from her, bending down looking through my legs in the display position.

"The Trial Branding program allows owners to apply a temporary Big D brand to experiment with how it looks on different parts of the body. Common branding locations are the buttocks, between the cheeks, vagina, back shoulder and thigh. The blacksmith prepares the site for a few minutes with a special pre-branding cream and uses a lighter touch when applying the brand. The actual branding takes a bit longer and burns worse than the standard brand. It is not permanent and heals in a couple of months. The standard fee is $150 unless you want a custom brand," advised Cindy as I started whimpering. "Your slut has an incredible ass. One of our brands would look awesome burned onto her butt."

Amelia ran her fingers center on my left ass cheek as I started trembling. She asked Cindy, "Is this the location, on the buttocks?" Spreading my ass cheeks Amelia ran her finger on the sensitive skin on the inside of my left cheek right next to my rosebud, "And this is the location between the cheeks?" she asked.

"Correct, some owners want the brand prominently displayed on the center of the buttock while others prefer a more subtle approach between the cheeks. The skin between the cheeks is more sensitive and is thus more painful to apply. Can I reserve a time with the blacksmith for you this afternoon? You can consult with the blacksmith and decide which you prefer," Cindy advised.

"Please schedule her for 4:00 pm and charge the $150 to my account," instructed Amelia. Turning to me Amelia commanded, "Slave kneel."

"There are a few more awesome promotions available this month. The first is the Sandy Foot Girl video chronicle of your slut's experience here at the Big D. For only $150, we compile thirty to forty minutes of your slut's highlights starting with you leading her in the front door on a leash and her squirting on the pussy post. We use the surveillance feed and strategically placed high resolution cameras throughout the facility," explained Cindy.

What should I expect to see in this video?" chuckled a clearly intrigued Amelia.

"Your pleasure slut's video would of course include her painting the pussy post including her squirting during her last orgasm. These videos capture her SIN tattooing, cleaning out her crotch critters in the cattle wash, photo shoot, graded slave yoga routine, slave grading, and display. It culminates in her full block routine when she becomes a true Sandy Foot Girl as she is sold on the Broadway auction block. Capturing for all posterity, your slut's slave heat engulfing her as she rolls around in the sand diddling her sloppy wet cunt until she orgasms while begging a master to fuck her sopping snatch is priceless. We use a simultaneous split screen for the branding. One camera captures her facial expressions as the Big D brand is burned into her ass while another camera captures the view from behind," explained Cindy.