Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since your slut has the Deluxe Reality package there may be some bonus scenes where our employees sample the merchandise so to speak. Most of the sluts with the Deluxe Reality package go home, if they go home at all, with at least some baby batter in their tummies if not other places. If you accept the bid selling her, we refund the charge and give you a complimentary video. You can keep the video private or post highlights on your Facebook page," expounded Cindy as she finished her sales pitch.

"Nmph, nmph, nmph!" as I tried to shout no, no, no through my gag. I was not interested in consuming any baby batter today, let alone being filmed doing the deed. The humiliation of sharing my block routine in the sand on the auction block with Calum terrified me. Would he ever look at me in the same way after viewing this video? Why was my wet pussy tingling so badly?

"I will miss the action as it is a spa day for me and my girlfriend. It would be such great fun to sit down and watch it over a glass of wine with you Allison. I could give Calum a copy as an engagement present," giggled Amelia as she ran her hand through my hair. "Maybe it would be better to watch it together and then decide if he, or anyone else, ever gets to see it."

I will take it. Please charge my account. You mentioned some other promotions?" inquired Amelia.

"We have a mock cover of The Sandy Foot Girl magazine with your slut's block picture on the cover. For $100 you get one 8" by 10" color print and an electronic copy emailed to you that you can make more prints or post online. These pictures are trending online this month," exclaimed an excited Cindy. "Who knows, your slut looks hot enough to make the actual cover as this month's Ms. Sandy Foot Girl."

"Charge it to my account. I cannot wait to see how that comes out," smirked a grinning Amelia, looking my way. "I really think Calum would like that photo as a personal keepsake and deep down you know you will be proud of how much he likes it."

Amelia had me there. I knew that Calum would admire how attractive and slutty I looked in that kind of photo. Knowing my fiancé would be turned on by this new side of me just further inflamed my slave heat.

"We also have an early bird Christmas special consisting of Sandy Foot Girl Christmas ornaments that contain pictures of you slut being processed here at the Big D. The ornaments are two sided with a picture on each side. The pictures are stills of your slut painting the pussy post, SIN tattooing, cattle wash, photo shoot, slave yoga, slave grading, display, auction block and my favorite the branding," explained Cindy.

"Why is the branding one your favorite?" asked Amelia.

"For the branding ornament you get her priceless facial expression as the badge is burned into her ass and on the flip side you see the branding iron searing the logo into her ass. You can buy single ornaments for $30 or a set of five for $100," advised Cindy continuing her enthusiastic sales pitch.

"You can charge two sets to my account. Those will make awesome stocking stuffers for Christmas this year," exclaimed Amelia as she looked down at me with a mischievous grin on her face. Noticing the horrified look on my face she smiled, "I'm joking about the stocking stuffers. You can surprise him by hanging them on your own Christmas tree where only the two of you will see them, that is until you have children, then they go into storage."

"Congratulations Ma'am, you qualified for a free bonus promotion consisting of a Sandy Foot Girl apron with our logo on it. The apron reads, 'Certified Prime at the Big D' and below that it says, 'I'm a Sandy Foot Girl' with the Big D logo in the middle. These aprons are perfect at protecting your naked sluts while they cook in the kitchen," enthused Cindy.

"Can I have two aprons, please? I'd love to greet my husband naked in the kitchen in one of those aprons while preparing a meal for him," gushed Amelia.

"Of course, I will throw in a second apron for you," smiled Cindy.

"Did you know I graded Prime right here at the Big D over thirty years ago. So I earned the right to wear a Prime Big D apron," proudly exclaimed Amelia as she winked at me.

"Wow, that's awesome. Let me look you up on our computer Mrs. Bedford."

After my mother-in-law provided a SIN number the wrangler punched it into the computer.

"Well look at that! You were ah . . . processed through the Big D earning a Prime slave grade but were not branded with the Big D badge. Can I interest you in getting branded with your daughter-in-law here? There is nothing that says I am a sexy pleasure slut wife more than you naked in the kitchen wearing only one of our aprons with the Sandy Foot Girl logo branded on your ass," chimed Cindy.

"Now that's a really delicious proposition. Allison and I could get matching brands and aprons for our men," Amelia said with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"You have really taken care of yourself too. I bet you do an hour of slave yoga every morning along with a regular exercise routine. You could even go back there today and get that same grade. I suspect that you would be having a really late dinner in bed if your husband found you adorned in one of our aprons sporting the Sandy Foot Girl brand on your ass," giggled Cindy trying hard to make one more sale.

"The second brand is also discounted at $125 so you would save a little money doing it together," explained Cindy.

"Let me think about it. Can I decide this afternoon when I come in to cancel the sale and meet with the blacksmith?" inquired Amelia with a twinkle in her eye.

"Sure thing. You can also look at some of the branding photos on our website to get a better feel for how it would look and the different placement options," advised Cindy.

"I'll talk about it with my girlfriend today at the spa today and let you know this afternoon," replied Amelia grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Can I interest you in a tandem slave grading with your future daughter-in-law. Tandems seem to score higher slave grades these days?" gushed Cindy trying to make yet another sale.

Amelia turned to me and started running her fingers through my hair deep in thought considering the proposal. I had mixed feelings about getting slave graded with my mother-in-law. I mean, who does that? Besides that, if we were both slave naked, who would hold our claim tickets? Before I decided if that was a good idea or not, Amelia came to a decision.

"Thanks for the offer but I have other obligations for today. Are we done now?" asked a smiling Amelia.

"Yep, she's all processed; see you at 4:00 pm in the blacksmith's shop. Remember, you will have to rescind the sale prior to going to the blacksmith's shop if you want to give her either a trial or permanent Big D brand. Thank you for coming to the Big D for her slave grading," chimed Cindy with a big smile on her face as she calculated her sales commission in her head.

Turning to me, Amelia took my face in her hands bringing me to a standing position facing her while looking deep into my eyes with understanding, seeing deep into my soul. I am sure she smelled my arousal as I blushed while meeting her gaze.

"I see a submissive hidden within you that needs to break free. You need to look deep into your soul and ask yourself why you are so sexually aroused today. I believe the experience of being sold on the block will help. You are sexually turned on just being naked like a slave here. I can smell it emanating from you. Your submissive personality is why you enjoy sex the most when you are playing the little slave girl wearing a collar for my son. You are not playing anymore, this is real, and it is as real as it can get for you, embrace it and enjoy an experience that you will never forget. Always remember no matter what happens I love you," counseled Amelia. "We will have much to talk about when I pick you up."

Amelia kissed me on the cheek, handed the leash to the slave handler, named Bobby according to his nametag, who came to collect me as she swatted me on the ass once more with the riding crop.

"That's one for good luck," she giggled.

Amelia walked out the door leaving me to my fate. God, my cunt was dripping down my thighs; I had never been as aroused as I was now.

(To be continued)