Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having read a number of the erotic slave romance novels I knew what they were talking about. I read my first one when my slave yoga instructor recommended that her students try a few of these books, strongly suggesting we diddle ourselves while reading, to get us into the right frame of mind for our block routines. The books were clearly fantasy so I always substituted Calum for the master in the book which helped with my arousal when reading and while on the block. These books were extremely popular with women, many of whom had secret slave girl fantasies which was fine so long as it was limited to role play or stayed a fantasy.

"There are slave psychologists that are calling this extremely rare phenomenon, where teenager's act upon their fantasies about becoming a slave, Self-Enslavement Syndrome. Recently it became a recognized mental disorder. These young women voluntarily indenture to live out their unrealistic slave fantasy," responded a chaperone named Amy.

"Did you guys see the Sixty Minutes segment just last month where Leslie Stahl interviewed Dr. Nikki Sheldon along with those two teenagers and their parents? When both were eighteen they tried to voluntarily indenture for six months together after graduating from high school. One succeeded while the other's parents had obtained a Protective Enslavement Emergency Protective Order (EPO) and the slave market turned her away," asked a chaperone whose nametag read Kristine.

"I saw it! That poor girl that was sold ended up in the Whips and Sticks Bordello, a low end, high volume, BDSM brothel, for two months before her parents could rescue her," exclaimed Amy. "She and her parents clearly outlined how the reality of slavery, especially how being used as a pleasure slut, diverged from her fantasy."

Calum had teased me about these books when he found them, laughing when I told him it was Slave Yoga homework. That 60 minutes segment terrified me even though I had no interest in becoming a slave. After watching it, I swore off reading any more Hillary Rodham slave romance novels forever and I have not touched one since.

"I thought Dr. Nikki Sheldon did a great job describing the believed origins and symptoms of the disorder that met the slave tendencies requirement for the Protective Enslavement EPO. Especially pointing out that the syndrome generally develops when these impressionable teens start their mandatory Slave Yoga training in high school senior year. For natural submissives, the mental conditioning inherent in Slave Yoga coupled with immersion in the slave romance novels and movies can lead to the development of this syndrome. Dr. Nikki was incredible working with the other girl's parents to obtain the EPO that saved her," continued Mindy.

"I really liked the way Dr. Nikki made the distinction between a healthy slave fantasy and the syndrome. Explaining that the majority of women, including herself, have some submissive tendencies which the slave romance can help fill that void. She was so down to earth and relatable, even admitting that she, herself, had 'indulged', as she put it. Even giggling that she tended to enjoy the stories with a BDSM theme. Telling parents not to freak out if they catch their daughters indulging in one of these fantasies because it was normal. Clarifying that the danger occurs when the young women start actively planning their enslavement which is when parents need to act quickly," said Amy.

"Dr. Nikki did a great job covering the warning signs. It was almost like a public service announcement for parents," said Kristine. "I recorded it and made my daughters watch it again with me as a warning."

"So did I, after finding a number of those novels in the house. We need the PTA to bring up the issue since the Slave Yoga teachers recommend them to their students," added Mindy.

"Right, Dr. Nikki advised parents to watch for their girls having a disproportionate fascination with slave romance novels, movies, and TV shows. Excessively masturbating to them in private," said Amy. "I am so happy that my daughter hated those slave romance novels."

"She also warned that the little sluts also displayed exhibitionist tendencies and risky behavior to include public nudity and masturbation," snickered Mindy.

"One highlight for me was Dr. Nikki describing them slave grooming; shaving or waxing their pussies and asses, basically going hairless below the neck like a slave. One clear warning sign she described was using bleaching cream to lighten the color of their anuses. From Leslie Stahl's reaction to the anal bleaching cream, that was clearly the first time she ever heard of that practice. I hear that really stings," giggled Amy.

"My daughter heard that her classmate, that Amber slut, was caught by the gym coach bleaching her anus in the girl's locker room after PE," snickered Kristine.

"Are you serious," laughed Amy. "That girl had it bad."

"Who names their daughter Amber? It is such a slutty slave name right along with Brandy, Tiffany, Crystal, Bambi, Chastity, and Candi," exclaimed Kristine.

"An Amber is going to be a stripper, porn star or slave. That girl didn't have a chance," agreed Amy.

The chaperones were now standing around checking me out, all three started pawing at my body. "It sure was the wrong interview for Leslie to wear that adorable gold choker with the seven inch gold tassels. She started pulling on it and blushing when Dr. Nikki warned that these girls often make a fashion statement wearing chokers, with tassels in front as imaginary collars and leashes," laughed Mindy as she lightly twisted my nipples. "This one has really nice tits."

"I wonder if she really does taste good?" giggled Kristine as she fingered my pussy. Holding slimy wet fingers up for all to see. "She really is a sopping wet mess."

"Are you really going to taste her?" squealed Mindy.

"No, she is NOT tasting her. Our daughters will be crucified at school tomorrow if someone sees one of us test tasting the pussy juice of one of these sluts on display. Here, clean your hand with this sanitary wipe," directed Amy, pulling a wipe out of her purse.

What was the name Dr. Nikki had for it? When the girls wore short skirts and no panties so they feel the draft of the air on their wet cunts as if they were slave naked? I forgot what she called it?" asked Kristine, while cleaning her hand.

"Slave Breeze," giggled Mindy

"The interview was intense. The parents that obtained the EPO described following Dr. Nikki's advice by putting up cameras all over the house. They captured on film their eighteen year old daughter running around naked in the house wearing nothing but her slave yoga training collar when nobody else was home. Masturbating in the kitchen, by the front door and in the backyard. She even tried eating food on her knees once out of a dog bowl in the kitchen emulating how some slaves are fed. The poor girl also displayed all of the classic slave grooming and fashion tendencies. She even rubbed her slave yoga training collar in her wet pussy soaking it in her vaginal fluids," described Amy.

"Dr. Nikki suggested prohibiting the use of training collars when the girls turn eighteen and the practice of juicing the training collars when practicing at home. The look on Leslie Stahl's face when Dr. Nikki explained the tradition of 'Juicing' was common in Texas where young women often practicing Slave Yoga naked at home would rub their collars in their sopping wet cunts, soaking their pussy juices into the collars adding their distinct aroma to the collar. When training in groups, women would juice their collars in their training partner's wet snatches soaking up additional vaginal fluids adding to the variety of fragrances emitted from the collars with the goal of developing a strong, overpowering scent that enhances their slave heat," stated Amy.

"My daughter confessed to juicing her training collar with her friends when they practiced slave yoga together at home while we watched the 60 minutes segment. She claimed that the smell of her collar fueled here slave heat helping her get an 'A' in her Slave Yoga final last week," stated Kristine.

"Our daughters were juicing their collars with each other, regularly trading their collars overnight with each other and different friends for additional juice. She reported that the biggest juicer in their class was that Amber," sighed Mindy.

"That's not surprising. I bet Amber slept naked wearing only her training collar just like Dr. Nikki warned to look out for," responded Kristine. "What did you think of the treatment options?"

"I was surprised when Dr. Nikki recommended as part of the treatment regimen, enslaving and sending the young women through a slave school, so that they could experience some of the negative consequences from enslavement while avoiding the danger of sale to an unknown master or to a place like the Whip and Stick Bordello," continued Mindy. "I was shocked when she included sending a patient to work at the Ass to Mouth Lounge or similar glory hole establishments as shock therapy that would quickly destroy the fantasy."

"I'm not. The life of a slave is difficult, and the hardships are best learned in person giving them an education of what slavery is really like. Trust me, the first time they have to orally service a male, or even a female, with really poor hygiene or that tastes like pussy and/or ass, their fantasy ends right there. Having to swallow fifty loads of cum in a day working at one of those places drives home the point. Did you see Dr. Nikki's patient and her mother blush when the Ass to Mouth Lounge was mentioned?" contended Amy, with a knowing smile. "There is a difference between healthy role playing between consenting adults and what these girls were agreeing to."

"The scariest part of the story was the self-branding some girls did to themselves or their friends. That girl that made a brand out of a metal hanger had real issues," sighed Mindy.

"Horrifying," responded Kristine.

"Did you see that cute blonde spinner with the pixie cut watching this slut paint the pussy post? The one wearing a narrow leather choker and a short skirt. Bet she's not wearing any panties," laughed Mindy, as the trio started walking away.

"I saw her and wouldn't take that bet after listening to Dr. Nikki's advice. Any girl that dresses like that in a slave market is clearly making a silent plea for help," snickered Amy, as they walked out of earshot.

While hanging there I recalled the stimulating feeling of the "Slave Breeze" on my very moist kitty one night last month when Calum took me out for dinner. In the car outside the restaurant he dressed me in a black leather choker with long leather tassels that fell down to my breasts. Then he removed my panties telling me that I was his slave girl tonight whom he was taking out to dinner. It was the first, and only time that I ever went out in public going "Commando" as Calum put it. He kept checking my "slave heat" all night, in private or public, in the parking lot, elevator and under the table during our meal. The potential humiliation of being caught while he checked my "slave heat" had me on edge all night.

Thankfully we were in the back of the restaurant in a dark booth. Calum actually fingered me to an intense sloppy wet orgasm during dinner. I had to walk out of the restaurant with a big pussy juice stain; a big wet spot on the back of my skirt. He made me take off my skirt and sit on a towel for the drive home while he periodically checked my "slave heat". When we got home he disciplined me with a bare fanny spanking for embarrassing him in public for staining my skirt even though he was to blame. Then he had me practice my slave yoga until he was ready to take me to bed. Awesome slave sex that night! Just because I ended up enjoying aspects of that one outing did NOT mean I wanted to end up as a real slave.

The father son tandem were back about twenty minutes later. It turned out that the father was a slave trader giving his son some on the job training evaluating the slave livestock. The father gently but firmly hefted my breasts and squeezed my already erect nipples, sending more tingles to my clit.

Looking over his shoulder I noticed Pixie Girl and her mother intently watching these men evaluate my attributes as slave pussy livestock available for sale. Once again Pixie Girl's right hand was under her skirt, although this time I could not detect any movement. With her left hand she was holding onto her mother's right hand.

"This is one fine piece of slave pussy, son. Notice the shape and firmness of her breasts, the nipples are hard as diamonds. Her skin is not extremely pale, meaning she can tan and spend time in the sun without burning," lectured the father.

"The freckles are really nice, not too many or too few," added the son.

"You can examine her body to evaluate her. Open your mouth for me honey," the father directed.

When I opened my mouth he pulled my lips back examining my teeth like a horse. Why was this causing my pussy to leak like a sieve?

"Perfect teeth and no cavities. Her breath even smells good. Speaking of odors, can you smell her slave heat just standing next to her? I want you to gently feel her attributes and then check her for slave heat and moisture," directed the father.

The young man started on my breasts massaging them, then lightly running his fingers on them until he arrived at my nipples. Instead of squeezing them he lightly ran his fingertips over my nipples sending shivers down my spine to my pussy as I moaned in pleasure. God that felt good!

Pixie Girl's free hand started moving slowly under her skirt while her mother's nipples were now protruding prominently.

"Willard Turner, how are you doing?" I heard the voice of another older man.

"Ed, good to see you. This is my son Bret, just finished his sophomore year at UT and he is learning part of the family business. Bret, this is my old friend Ed Jones," announced Willard.

"Nice to meet you Sir. We were just evaluating this piece of slave pussy," advised Bret, while referring to me.

"Ed is an old hand at this and can give you some unbiased feedback when you are done. Get to it," directed Willard.

Bret continued his evaluation running his hands down my stomach to my mons; moving his hands to my ass as he stepped behind me. He squatted down behind me, pulling my cheeks apart and blew on my asshole. When I felt that breeze, I swear my rosebud winked back at him as I groaned loudly in frustration followed by a sympathetic moan from Pixie Girl that caught Ed's attention.

Bret moved in front of me while he gently worked a finger into my pussy and pulled it out. Looking me in the eye he put his finger in his mouth and sucked my juices off as I whimpered in frustration badly needing relief even though I just had an orgasm thirty minutes ago, it now felt like an eternity.

"So what do you think?" asked Ed.

"Mr. Jones, she is Prime or Prime Plus. She has a beautiful face, her blue eyes and red hair combination are extremely rare, her body is incredible from her breasts, to her ab crack, her natural thigh gap, a nice smattering of freckles on her face and body and a spectacular ass. She is extremely responsive with a nice soft and extremely moist pussy, good teeth and her pussy tastes delicious," described the son in a monotone delivery much the way he would describe a car or computer for sale.

"Good job. Now watch and learn," directed Ed with a grin as he stepped in front of me.

Ed put his finger into my molten pussy, pulled it out slick with my juices and then started circling around my clit. I started pushing my pelvis forward trying to connect my clit to his finger chasing yet another orgasm. Pixie Girl stared intently at me, her hand moving with greater urgency under her skirt as she clutched her mother's hand.

Ed slowly pulled his finger away and I arched my back, standing on my toes, chasing contact with his finger until I could go no further with his finger unmoving on my clit as I moaned in frustration. Pixie Girl continued staring at me while feverishly working her hand while arching her back, almost mimicking my movements. Natasha had a bemused smirk on her face as she noticed her daughter's back arching slightly while the crowd focused on me.

"Slut, if you want to cum you will have to massage your devil's doorbell on my finger. I will hold it steady making contact but you need to do all the work. You only have a few minutes and then I am leaving," Ed chuckled.

My slave heat ignited as I frantically humped his finger with my clit, somehow arching my back even further increasing the pressure of his finger on my nub. True to his word he held it steady as I desperately rubbed my engorged clitoris on his finger striving for more friction on my pearl to push me over the edge until I exploded in a frenzy on his finger moaning in pleasure with a smile of satisfaction on my face, the whole time watching Pixie Girl frantically service herself trying to catch up with me. I may even have squirted some dew when I erupted on his finger.

"Fuck, that's hot," squealed Pixie Girl as she joined me in orgasmic bliss erupting all over her hand, back arching slightly when her climax started. Soon she was bent forward somewhat at the waist, subtly shuddering in her frenzy, still clutching her mother's hand. Once again the crowd's attention was on me while her performance went unnoticed. All the while her mother looked on, shaking her head in amazement.

The applause and laughter of the audience that had gathered around me brought me back to my senses as it did for the now blushing Pixie Girl. Recovering from this intense orgasm I realized exactly how wanton a display I put on for everyone who observed it. The humiliation of what I had just done enveloped me as I realized exactly how much I looked like the needy little pleasure slut chasing orgasmic pleasure like my life depended on it as I discarded any shred of my remaining human dignity.

Natasha handed Pixie Girl another Palmpalm antibacterial alcohol wipe to clean her hand with. While Pixie Girl took care of business Natasha leaned down and appeared from a distance to be whispering in Pixie Girl's ear. From the expression on both their faces it did not appear that Natasha was particularly pleased with her daughter's recent behavior. Suddenly it dawned upon me that I was the only person besides Natasha to witness the masturbation.

"Good slut," chuckled Ed as he sucked my juices off his finger while I recovered.

"That was really awe-inspiring Mr. Jones," exclaimed a clearly impressed Bret.

"Son, that maneuver is what we in the business call the 'Midas Touch'. When slave pussy reacts like this one did demonstrating the intensity of her slave heat she is golden," laughed Willard.

"This slave pussy is clearly a Prime. I watched how she responded when you were lightly touching her nipples and the way she chased that last orgasm just demonstrates her responsiveness and the intensity of her slave heat. Once her Slave Mind takes over after obedience school and she gets trained at either Venus or Pearson's, this pleasure slut will make some master a very happy man," explained Ed, while I blushed in embarrassment listening to the men discuss my attributes like I was a piece of meat or a car.

"Bret, why don't you check out that brunette strung up over there"—he was referring to Whiny Girl. "Ed and I will give you some more pointers," advised Willard as he and his son walked away.

"I'll catch up with you guys," said Ed, pointing towards Whiny Girl while glancing at Pixie Girl.

Ed eased over to Natasha and Pixie Girl with a knowing grin on his face. Trying to be discreet he engaged them in conversation as Pixie Girl finished cleaning her hand with the Palmpalm wipe.