Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Students were issued standard one and a half inch width black leather training collars if they could not afford to purchase their own for wear during slave yoga classes. Most girls purchased their own training collars, keeping them for personal use after completing the course requirements. Often these collars emitted a distinct odor from the accumulated sweat of the owner during practice.

The tradition of "Juicing" these training collars was common in Texas where young women often practicing Slave Yoga naked at home would rub the collars in their sopping wet cunts, soaking their pussy juices into the collars adding their distinct aroma to the collar. When training in groups, women would juice their collars in their training partner's wet snatches soaking up additional vaginal fluids adding to the panoply of fragrances emitted from the collars. Students regularly traded their collars overnight with friends for additional juicing with the goal of developing a strong, overpowering fragrance.

These collars over time due to sweat and juicing emitted a heady bouquet of aromas that enhanced the conditioning inherent in slave yoga. The perfumes of sex emitted from the properly juiced collar, especially when enhanced by the moisture from the sweat of the wearer, complemented the use of imagery by the woman as they visualized sexually serving their master or mistress. While these women moved from position to position the odors wafting from around their necks helped them imagine the taste of their master's cock in their mouths, feel the ridges of his hard prick penetrating their needy cunts, and being pinned to the ground as they are penetrated by his cock or her strapon all the while living their sexual servitude in their minds.

The slave yoga requirement could be completed during a student's senior year in high school or within one year of turning eighteen. High school diplomas were revoked for failure to timely complete this educational requisite. Universities and colleges in order to ensure that their students met this obligation offered this block of instruction in order to maintain their state accreditation.

Although these courses were conducted fully clothed in high school it was common for these students to practice fully nude in their bedrooms with their friends as they masturbated pretending to be slaves performing their block moves at auction. It is rumored that many students were able to earn extra credit for performing their original block routine nude and collared where the evaluator awarded additional points for quality orgasms and vaginal moisture levels.

Thus all of the high school girls described in this story were at least eighteen when any of the naked slave yoga, juicing, anal bleaching or masturbation took place.

(To be continued)