Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mistress Kara worked over Lindsey I lay there on the bench, thinking back to Amelia looking into my soul telling me that I was a submissive needing to break free. She advised me to embrace and enjoy the lack of sexual restrictions that a slave enjoys while at the Big D.

Did she somehow understand how being a slave; bound naked wearing a collar would affect me? What insight did she have into my newfound slave heat? How would a conservative Texas housewife in her fifties even recognize a submissive? Yet alone know anything about slave heat? I was beginning to suspect there was more to my future mother-in-law.

At the beauty salon yesterday Amelia had cautioned me about slave heat, or more specifically overactive slave heat as she called it. She had warned that being stripped naked and treated like a slave can unleash a woman's full unrestrained sexual potential. The amount of erotic pleasure becomes heightened turning into the equivalent of an addictive drug leaving the woman seeking more and more sensual gratification. This causes the slave to become more submissive in search of sexual pleasure, actually needing to sexually serve a master to achieve both physical and emotional fulfillment.

According to Amelia one symptom of excessive slave heat to be aware of was seeking "good pain" from a spanking, whipping or nipple clamps to trigger greater sexual bliss. She had explained that the same neurotransmitter that helps control the brain's reward and pleasure centers, dopamine, is also active in the woman's chemical reactions that make us feel pain. This dynamic leads to a woman suffering from extreme slave heat to seek "good pain" as I had done when asking to be spanked while being sodomized this afternoon or when I craved more "punishment" from Mistress Kara just right now.

I needed more of the good pain because it would lead to gratification. I needed my ass stinging from the crop while she fucked me again with the handle, giving me more pleasure and pain. I needed the sweet agony from Mistress Kara's crop, I thought, not realizing that my slave heat was taking over again.

"Whip me, whip me hard, whip your disobedient slave, whip your badly behaved slave Mistress," I moaned out loud in disbelief that those words emanated from my mouth as my slave heat overwhelmed me. Why, I ask myself, what is wrong with me?

Mistress Kara heard my pleas.

"Twenty-seven has not learned her lesson," chuckled Mistress Kara as she pulled the handle out of a disbelieving Lindsey who looked at me in blissful confusion.

"Spread your legs wider, so I can truly welcome you to your new home" commanded Mistress Kara ominously as she kicked my feet apart, spreading my legs a good three feet apart.

"You are getting another twenty lashes, both of you since you are a pair," announced Mistress Kara as she proceeded to whip me with a ferocity that I had not witnessed before as she rained down blows in rapid succession to my red buttocks.

Somehow the sting from the blows evolved into a good pain, throbbing from my ass sending heated tingles to my nipples and cunt in anticipation while tears flowed down my cheeks. I felt as though I was floating, riding the airwaves while being whipped, each blow was a strong gust of good pain engulfing me. Then in a rapid series Mistress Kara delivered! The eighteenth blow on my starburst, the nineteenth blow to my pussy and the coup de gras to my launch button, blasting me into orbit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shrieked, my slave heat bursting into flames from the sequential blows to my asshole, cunt, and clit igniting my senses as I saw red with hot sparkles in the background.

I crashed onto the punishment bench, my eyes rolled back in my head, my back arched, my muscles stiffened as the red hot climax tore through me.

Mistress Kara stepped behind me quickly ramming the riding crop handle up my drenched kitty making it purr as she proceeded to fuck me hard while she rang my devil's doorbell with her other hand.

"You are embracing your slavery trainee as your slave heat transforms you into a feeble horny slave needing to serve her mistress, cum for me again, and again!" taunted Mistress Kara.

I rode multiple waves; my muscles clenched the leather handle as I creamed hot lava all over her hand. My orgasms felt like I was suspended in air, no I was floating in red hot churning magma, I saw red and orange swirls and eruptions, until I came crashing down on the bench again and again. I knew I was hers and that from this day forward Mistress Kara owned part of my soul. My erupting orgasms drew energy from the pain and pleasure she delivered.

Mistress Kara finally pulled the riding crop out of my dripping cunt. My slave heat was momentarily satiated although my kitty retained a faint purring tingle as I lay draped over the punishment bench gasping for breath, sweating, tears on my cheeks, returning to my troubled thoughts as she moved on to Lindsey for round two.

Amelia had advised me that to survive the slave's personal qualities and uniqueness had to remain in control over the new slave persona and not become overwhelmed like had just happened. My individuality as Allison Stevens was quickly eroding away revealing slave Twenty-seven.

They took away my name and gave me a number!

As a free woman it was my vagina, pussy or kitty, when being playful, to control but now it was their cunt, snatch or twat to use as they saw fit. As Fred so inarticulately put it, a free woman controlled access to her asshole but a slave had no power over the use of her dirtbox, rusty wagon wheel, puckered browneye or slavehole. Where did they come up with these names I wondered? My body could now be branded by my owner on a whim without my consent.

My unquenched slave heat had strengthened the new Twenty-seven slave identity as Allison Stevens slipped further away.

There was now a duality to me, one part Allison Stevens, the independent young woman in love with her fiancé and the other a new persona of a perpetually horny slut seeking sexual satisfaction that derived happiness from being sexually dominated. Now needing a mixture of pain and pleasure to achieve sexual fulfillment. How would these two identities coexist within me? I feared how much of Allison Stevens would remain five years from now let alone next month?

Twenty-seven's unquenched slave heat wanted more, much more, from Mistress Kara. Allison Stevens wanted to run away to hide in the safety of Calum's strong arms with her head resting safely on his chest. I was being pulled apart in my mind.

"Stand," ordered Mistress Kara, snapping me out of my reverie. The leather on the bench was warm; it felt sticky against my skin, my own perspiration forcing me to "peel" myself off of it at the end as I stood unsteadily.

"Three and Four," bellowed Mistress Kara.

Two slaves came running, stopping in front of Mistress Kara.

"Give these two an orientation tour of our quarters, what is expected of them in the morning, feed them, get them clean and put them to bed," directed the Mistress. "I am going to my quarters now and may or may not return," as she walked down the hallway.

Three was a cute short shapely blonde with freckles and Four was a tall brunette. Both had nipple and vaginal piercings as did most of the other slave girls; something that I had not noticed until now.

Three took charge, "We do not use our names here at all, you will get demerits if you are caught using your name or another slave's name. Let's start by showing you around."

Three led us towards the wall containing the iPads.

"Over here are your iPads and carrying cases, take the one that corresponds to the number on your collar and put your thumb on the pad. Once it is synched to your thumbprint only you or staff can open it. Attached to the iPad is your apple watch which goes on your left wrist. It is synched to your iPad," Three explained.

Lindsey and I donned our watches, turned on our iPads and linked them to us with our thumbprints.

"While I show you how to use the iPad and watch, Four will get you your food. Take some time to familiarize yourselves with all of the functions. Here is your internal email for messages, always check for messages as you are always wrong if you miss one. There is even a GPS guide linked to your collar that you can use to find your way around campus," Three continued.

"This is your schedule for tomorrow. We have wake-up at 6:00 am and you must be in the dance studio next door by 6:10 to start Slave Yoga on time with Mistress Kara. You do not want to be late ever. Your first appointment is with the Headmistress at 8:00 a.m., followed by medical at 9:00 a.m. You also have Oral Skills and Toys Intro in the afternoon. Toys is one of my favorite classes," Three giggled as she showed me my scheduling display.

I then spent a few moments looking through the apps on the iPad and put it back in the charging cradle.

Four returned with two dog bowls containing a substance that looked disgusting and smelled even worse. The bowls contained a brownish gelatin substance with chunks of something in it. She placed them on the floor before us.

"This is Purina's Organic Slave chow in a can, a nutrient rich food substitute that we eat three cans a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. You cannot use your hands to eat the food and must lick the bowl clean after every meal," Four explained.

Moving behind me, Four put my hair into a ponytail with a scrunchie.

"You want to keep your hair out of the food, so support yourself with one arm and hold your hair with your other hand," Four advised.

Lindsey and I moved to our knees. Holding my hair with my right hand I leaned forward and took a bite, nearly vomiting almost immediately. It was tasteless...no, that wasn't quite right; it tasted awful and smelled worse. It was clear that Purina did not concern itself over such trivial matters as taste or color or consistency when developing this product.

I was hungry and forced myself to eat the entire bowl of food. The hard part was licking the bowl clean enough to satisfy Three. Finally, we polished the bowls leaving each of us with slave food chunks stuck on our chins, noses and cheeks.

Three kneeled in front of me giggling, "This is how we clean each other after a meal." She proceeded to lick the food off my face until clean while Four took care of Lindsey. Three finished with a big kiss on my lips saying, "Welcome to Broadstone sister, let's get you cleaned up."

Three then stood up, pulled me to my feet and led me into the showers.

"Welcome party for two," she yelled.

Suddenly Lindsey and I were each surrounded by five giggling girls who started to scrub us clean. I was in bliss as my sister slaves bathed me. I think my hair was gently washed three times and every nook and orifice was sparkling clean.

Then Three dropped to her knees between my legs and tongue fucked my slit with a passion while the other girls kissed and fondled the rest of my body. One girl even dropped to her knees behind me, pulled my ass cheeks apart and started polishing my rosebud with her tongue, which by the way felt fabulous. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lindsey getting the same treatment. Soon I was erupting in another very intense orgasm followed by a second as the girls brought me down gently. After my climaxes they toweled me down and gently brushed out my hair.

"Thank you, what a welcome party," I gushed.

"Glad you enjoyed it. It's just our way of getting to know you better," giggled Fifteen.

"All of you have pierced nipples and pussies. What is the story with that?" I queried the girls.

"The two of you will get pierced this week unless your owner forbids it. The nipples can be pierced at different angles although most of us get a horizontal piercing. This is going to sound strange but the anatomy of your vagina determines which piercings you will get down there. Dr. Allen will explain it all during your medical intake tomorrow," explained Three.

"Does the piercing hurt?" asked Lindsey.

"Yes, but it is a walk in the park compared to branding. The nipples are the worst but the rest are much like getting your ears pierced. The hardest part is keeping them clean for the first few days," answered Four.

"The hood ornaments as we call them will stimulate your slave heat by rubbing on your clit. They affect each girl differently but expect to be really horny the first few weeks until you get used to them," giggled Three.

"So, you actually like the piercings? I mean how the jewelry feels on your body?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"I am always wet now and cum quicker, more intensely and more often with my hood ornaments," sighed Fifteen, with a contented smile adorning her face.

"A couple of the girls on my soccer team were pierced. I noticed in the showers. I always wondered why they had jewelry in their nipples and vaginas," stuttered Lindsey, blushing, clearly embarrassed by the topic.

"Most of the consorts keep wearing their hood ornaments after becoming free women, marrying and having kids," said Eleven.

"One sister told me the jewelry makes her feel sexy, even a decade after becoming free. Her husband even buys her new pieces, matching hood ornament and nipple sets because he likes how she looks," expounded Twelve.

"Another sister once told me she keeps hers because they still stimulate her clit. She still just likes how they feel," giggled Four.

"I think all of us actually like our lid knick-knacks once we get used to them after the first couple of weeks," advised Fifteen. "The Consorts wear all sorts of beautiful jewelry attached to their piercings when they graduate from here. I have seen a couple of girls all decked out and they looked hot."

"This may sound weird, but I am looking forward to my master's mother making me beautiful for him by adorning me with body jewelry for my graduation when I submit for my branding. Even if it means I am a slave because I never wanted to be a slave," sighed Three.

"What do you mean when you submit for your branding?" asked a startled Lindsey as we exchanged worried looks. The painful memory of our Big D branding experience fresh in our heads.

"The Broadstone graduation and promising ceremony has a number of rites that include the branding ritual which is taken very seriously. Each girl will get between one to three brands when they graduate and are promised to a master. Everyone will receive the Broadstone brand, usually on the buttock. Some girls are daughters of alumna and their mothers will brand them with their family brand. The mother of the future master will also brand the girls with their family brand if the girl is promised," explained Fifteen.

"Every student is escorted by the Headmistress, the mothers involved and any female relatives attending. The girl voluntarily drapes herself upon the branding bench thus demonstrating her submission as a consort to her new master," said Four.

"The permanent brand signifies the enduring relationship the consort is entering into with her new master," clarified Eleven.

"Remember, we are expected to find love and marry our masters. That is why you are given the choice to opt out of this program and be resold at auction," reminded Three.

"The brands signify that our new master's mother and the Headmistress both find us worthy to be his consort and future wife," explained Twelve.

"Each girl is adorned for her branding in beautiful ceremonial jewelry hung from her collar, cuffs and piercings that is a gift from her new mother-in-law. I look forward to the day when I will look gorgeous for my new master," gushed Three.

"This is one reason all of us are pierced in preparation for that ritual," reminded Sixteen.

"Keep in mind you are a slave and do not have a choice. Your owner has likely already decided your piercings for you and Dr. Allen will finalize which you will get," advised Four.

"Accept it now and work with Dr. Allen, ask her questions about the piercings you are getting, what the options are, and how they will affect you, she is really great, she will work with you," said Three.

Don't be surprised if she strips down and shows you hers," giggled Fifteen. She graduated from Broadstone, married her master and has children with him."

"Now we need to get you ready for bed," advised Three. She took me to a sink and brushed my teeth while Four took care of Lindsey. "We all use the same toothbrushes, so rinse it off when you are done," she advised. "We share everything here."

Then they led us to the toilets to take care of business. Once we were done, Lindsey and I wiped each other clean and washed each other's hands.

Three walked up with two small butt plugs and some lube saying, "I will do the first one for you," as she had me bend over.

She rubbed a cool gel onto the plug and then worked her finger into my tender ass, pulled out her finger and shoved the plug in. I gasped in surprise. It did not hurt even though I was sore from this afternoon; I just had a strange fullness back there that I quickly became accustomed to.

"Every day you get a bigger one so you will be ready for pony play on Friday," explained Three.

"Pony play, what's that," asked Lindsey.

"You are scheduled for pony play at the equestrian center on Friday. All ponygirls have tails that are held in place using a large butt plug," explained Four. "Have you ever seen ponygirls on TV?"

"I have when channel surfing. How the tails were held in place never crossed my mind," I responded.

"Trust me you do not want the pony tail inserted cold turkey. I saw one girl who had not practiced get her tail. When her master could not get it in, one of the trainers bent her over and forcefully jammed the tail into the wailing girl," explained Three. "Her high pitched scream reverberated through the stable. Stupid ponygirl."

"I guess we need to take this seriously," said Lindsey, looking at me with another apprehensive look.

"If you practice, increasing the size every day you will be fine, it is easier than anal sex," explained Three. "It is the same training procedure they use to help make anal sex pleasurable and it works."

"I was an anal virgin until this afternoon when two wranglers forced themselves on us and that hurt like hell," said a visibly concerned Lindsey tearing up. "I never want to feel that kind of pain again," sobbed Lindsey as she began to lose it.

Four, Eleven and Twelve quickly took Lindsey in their arms and began soothing the frightened girl.

"They will teach you how to enjoy anal sex and one way is using these plugs to prepare your ass to accommodate a pony tail plug or a big cock. They start small with plugs like this one and then gradually use larger and larger plugs until you are ready," explained Twelve.

Four bent Lindsey over and Twelve gently worked some lube into her asshole while Eleven helped out and started massaging Lindsey's happy button and fingering her kitty. Instantly Lindsey was shuddering in bliss giving Twelve the opportunity to push the plug into her ass while Lindsey was in the throes of yet another orgasm.

"Oh," exclaimed Lindsey as she felt the plug invade her tender ass.

"Thank you for helping me through this," she giggled as she came down from riding her wave.

"That did not hurt and my ass just feels a little full," as she turned and hugged each of her new sisters that had helped her.

"It was not as bad for me between my slave heat being on overdrive and having done it before. My only anal was when playing slave girl for my boyfriend and it hurt when he forced his cock up my ass the first time, then if began to feel good until I had an anal orgasm, and then it was sore the next day. It is now a regular part of our sex life when I would play little slave girl for him and I like it," I whispered, blushing to the sniggers of the other girls.