Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 06

Story Info
Allison's first night at the Broadstone Etiquette Academy.
8.8k words
4.6
26.1k
21

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

(This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. Joe graciously allowed me to use the Big D slave market for this story so long as I avoided killing or maiming any of his characters which I somehow managed to avoid along with not burning down the place. I also want to thank Carl for editing much of my work, which greatly improved the final product while also allowing me to incorporate some of his characters and institutions in my stories. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.)

Mistress Johnson led Lindsey and me down a hallway through some doors and turned right into a large, long hallway that was all glass to my left, opening up into a large courtyard. Across the courtyard was a large three story building that was a twin to the one I was in.

"There is your dorm mother now," advised Mistress Johnson, as we walked down the hallway.

I hear a loud "Thwack" followed by "Nine, thank you mistress," in a female voice.

"Thwack" followed by "Nine, thank you mistress," by a different female voice.

"Thwack" followed by "Ten, thank you mistress," in the first female voice.

"Thwack" followed by "Ten, thank you mistress," in the second female voice.

Mistress Kara, my new "dorm mother," was an attractive, fit muscular six-foot-tall statuesque woman in her mid thirties with black hair shaved short on the sides, spiked on top with a purple streak. She wore above the knees black leather boots with three inch heels, a black leather skirt, a grey blouse buttoned at the neck and a black velvet choker around her neck. Just visualize a punk BDSM mistress from hell and that was our new "dorm mother."

Mistress Kara looked up as we approached and either smiled or sneered at us, I could not tell which, sending a chill down my back and a tingle in my pussy. This just reinforced the idea that I have some serious issues with submission.

Mistress Kara was wielding a paddle, a long, cricket bat looking piece of wood that was a cross between a sorority punishment paddle and one best found in a sex dungeon. There were two naked groaning slaves bent at the waist with reddish pink buttocks lying across a cushioned black leather bench. The bench resembled a pommel horse and was clearly wide enough to accommodate two girls at a time and possibly three.

Further down the hallway I saw two Saint Andrew's crosses facing the hallway occupied by two moaning gagged naked sweaty teary-eyed slaves complete with slave grins adorning their cute faces. Both were decorated with little bells attached to their pierced nipples that would jingle as they moved about. They also had a device that resembled a chastity belt that would buzz from time to time. When you heard the buzzing the girl would start thrashing around, bells jingling, attempting to hump the air in front of her.

We stopped about three yards down the hallway from the bench when Mistress Johnson stopped walking.

"It will be instructive for the two of you to observe Mistress Kara administering the evening punishments," advised Mistress Johnson.

"Nine and Ten, we are done, I do not want to see you on my bench anytime soon," directed Mistress Kara.

"Mistress Kara, thank you for educating us on the error of our ways," said the two girls, on the verge of tears with flushed faces, as they stood in front of Mistress Kara. They then walked away into the sleep room.

To my left was a glass wall that went the length of the building looking out onto the courtyard. To my right going backwards was a large dance studio that looked like it had enough room for sixty individuals for slave yoga. To the right of the punishment bench were two desks, one for Mistress Kara and the other for security that backed up to the wall between the dance studio and slave quarters. If my back were to the glass wall, to the left of the desks was an open area with the before mentioned St. Andrew's crosses right on the hallway.

The wall that backed up into the sleep room, opposite the glass wall, had 60 numbered iPads charging in nooks that also had some sort of carrying case and a glass refrigerator with 60 numbered water bottles and a large sink to the left of the refrigerator. Further along the wall were metal dog dishes in three stacks on a counter over shelves full of 20 oz. cans of Purina Slave chow. Along the top of the wall were ten pairs of brands under the words "First Class." To the left of the counter was a large doorway into the sleep room which I would later learn had room for fifty to sixty slaves. Further to the left was the communal bathroom facility.

"Twenty-five and Twenty-six step forward," commanded Mistress Kara.

Two slaves stepped to the fore. Twenty-five was a gorgeous short voluptuous blue-eyed blonde with an aura of entitlement that glared defiantly at Mistress Kara. In contrast Twenty-six was lithe and trim, with small high breasts and slim boyish hips and well-toned long shapely legs. The tall stunning Latina with jet black hair with a fiery temper glared in undisguised anger at Twenty-five.

Mistress Kara walked behind the bench, depositing the paddle in an umbrella holder that also contained four canes and another identical paddle. She opened a drawer in the desk and pulled out four small objects and a flogging lash that was just a six-foot-long thick leather strap attached to a twelve-inch handle.

"The flogging lash if swung with full force, even if it doesn't break the skin, will still hurt terribly. It is designed to bruise and create welts without breaking the skin or causing any permanent damage," advised Mistress Johnson turning her head towards Lindsey and me. "It is much more painful than the paddle or crop."

"Broadstone has a corporal punishment system where trainees are given demerits for a wide variety of offenses, with being late to class, not paying attention in class, not putting forth sufficient effort in class as a few examples. We have rules that we expect you to follow and there will be consequences for non-compliance. Instructors may impose immediate punishment using their hand, a riding crop or paddle or assign demerits. Trainees are subjected to corporal punishment every time they rack up twenty demerits. Mistress Kara has wide latitude in how that punishment is delivered. She has the option to use her bare hand, a riding crop, a paddle, a flogger, a cane or a whip. Let's observe now, shall we," she continued.

While Mistress Johnson was speaking Mistress Kara had attached wicked looking weighted nipple clamps to the two rebellious girls and positioned them bent over the punishment bench.

"The two of you have found yourselves draped over the punishment bench at least once every day since arriving here last week and I have increased the pain inflicted upon you each time. If you do not get your acts together you will be sent to an Obedience School for a week or some other longer alternative which will make this look like a walk in the park. This is your final warning," advised Mistress Kara.

"Ten strokes for each of you for failure to demonstrate sufficient effort in oral and anal skills classes, do not count the strokes as I administer them, do not move off of the bench," directed Mistress Kara.

Mistress Kara proceeded to lash Twenty-five with the flogger. Each stroke left a livid red stripe that quickly grew into a long welt on the buttocks and upper thighs. After nine lashes Mistress Kara walked up behind Twenty-five and jammed the handle of the flogger into her cunt and started fucking her with it.

"The next time you do not put 110% effort into your sex skills this handle will be in your ass," proclaimed Mistress Kara.

Mistress Kara reached around the girl's body with her left hand rubbing the sobbing girl's clit while fucking her with the handle.

"Cum for me you slut, you live for this," directed Mistress Kara, as the poor girl erupted.

Mistress Kara stepped back and stated, "And one more to remember me by," as she delivered a vicious underhanded blow striking the poor girl's spread-open ass and curling around to lash the entire length of her vagina instantly dropping the girl to the ground in a fetal position. After a nod from Mistress Kara's head, four slave girls scurried over to the sobbing girl and carried her away after removing the nipple clamps.

After seeing Twenty-five carried away by her peers, trainee twenty-six was sobbing and begging, "Please no, I am a good slave Mistress. I try, she doesn't. This is not fair," as Mistress Kara moved into position.

"Silence, the two of you are punished for each other's misdeeds. You must work better as a team. Ten strokes for failure to demonstrate sufficient effort in class, do not count the strokes, do not move off of the bench, if you speak again I will string you up outside and apply all ten strokes to your crotch" commanded Mistress Kara. "Stay in position," she ordered as she quickly applied nine lashes, each leaving a livid red stripe on the bawling girl's buttocks.

While Mistress Kara proceeded to fuck the unfortunate girl to her own orgasm, I felt Mistress Johnson move closer to me. This demonstration of authority was causing me to pant and my cunt to tingle and start dripping again causing me to wonder what was wrong with me. I should be terrified at my current situation. Instead I felt like a bitch in heat. I soon felt Mistress Johnson's hand running up the inside of my thigh, over my mound and two of her fingers plunging into my sopping wet hole.

"This is turning you on. Are you a pain slut, wishing you were bent over that bench?" whispered Mistress Johnson, as my pussy throbbed at her suggestion.

As quickly as she had her fingers inside me she pulled them out acting if nothing had happened as I groaned in disappointment like a needy slave in heat.

Just then, Mistress Kara delivered an excruciating final blow to Twenty-six that was identical to that she had given to Twenty-five, instantly the poor girl fell to the ground curled up on laying on her side. Mistress Kara then walked behind the punishment bench, putting away the lash and retrieving her trusty riding crop while slave girls swarmed to Twenty-six.

"Follow me," directed Mistress Johnson.

We walked up to the area in the hallway in front of the two girls on the St. Andrew's crosses. When I was closer I noticed that both of them had small puddles of pussy juice on the floor below them and copious amounts running down their thighs to their knees.

Mistress Kara walked up to them, stopping to stand in front of the two suspended girls.

"Do the horny little slave sluts want to be put out of their misery and all that entails or will you wait for the batteries to die in a couple of hours?" inquired Mistress Kara.

Again I could not tell if Mistress Kara was smiling or sneering at the poor slaves. Both girls frantically nodded their heads and Mistress Kara removed their gags.

"Eighteen explain why you are being punished," demanded Mistress Kara.

"Because I had too many orgasms, aaaaahhhh," she groaned as the device began vibrating again until it quickly shut down. "During slave yoga this afternoon, Mistress," she continued.

"Today was not the first time you broke this rule. How many times has it been?" chided Mistress Kara.

"Five days in a row Mistress. I cannot seem to help myself," cried the girl.

"Seventeen, what is the rule?" asked Mistress Kara.

"During Slave Yoga each slave must have one climax but no more than three each session," she responded when her trainer began vibrating again. "Please Mistress, help me now," she begged, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Eighteen look at seventeen and the anguish you have caused her by being an orgasm greedy little cunt with no self-control," directed Mistress Kara.

Eighteen turned to look at her fellow slave and started crying. "I am so sorry," she sobbed.

Mistress Kara walked up to Seventeen and removed the device placing it on the ground in front of us. It had two dildo like prongs, one for the anus and another larger one for the pussy that was coated in a white creamy vaginal discharge. Mistress Kara positioned herself in front of Seventeen and delivered a blow from her riding crop right on Seventeen's clit releasing hurricane Katrina.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she screamed her back, arching as her nipple bells jingled.

As Seventeen started to come down from her thunderstorm Mistress Kara struck a second blow to her clit and the earth shook again for her back arching, a silent moan escaping her lips as the bells continued chiming. Mistress Kara stepped forward, jammed the handle of the riding crop into Seventeen's pussy and started fucking her hard with it while vigorously rubbing Seventeen's clit.

"Cum for me slut, do it now, enjoy the release," encouraged Mistress Kara driving Seventeen to two more quick sexquakes one after the other until she hung limply from the cross as the bells ceased their song. Mistress Kara then turned her attention to Eighteen as she removed the device.

Mistress Johnson picked up Seventeen's device and showed it to us while Mistress Kara attended to Eighteen.

"This is a piece of equipment called the Trident and inserts into the anus and vagina with this pad here in the front goes up against the clit. Using sensors, it adapts the shape of the device to fit each woman's unique anatomy so that it perfectly stimulates the anal nerves, G spot and clitoris. It can even sense and safely adjust to accommodate fresh vaginal piercings. The Trident has numerous programs that can be controlled remotely from a computer or smartphone and can also detect when the wearer orgasms," she explained as she pointed out the different parts of the device to us.

"The program used on these slaves is one where the device vibrates at different levels until sensors detect that the wearer is on the verge of a climax and then it shuts down. It can be programmed to do this over and over again which is what happened to these slaves who likely have been hanging there well for over two hours. As you can see these slaves are primed for release after only a few hours. The batteries can last for about four to five hours," she noted.

"We use this orgasm denial as a form of punishment as it can be truly agonizing even after a short period of time," explained Mistress Johnson, in a matter of fact tone. "As a slave your master controls all aspects of your life from branding, body piercings and when you are allowed orgasms."

Lindsey and I briefly exchanged horrified looks at the last portentous comment by Mistress Johnson. Just the concept of orgasm denial as a means of control was an insidious concept that I had never contemplated as a free woman used to being in charge of my body.

"Beware; it can also be set for continuous orgasms one after another like a rollercoaster ride that never ends. That setting can be even more stressful than what you observed here. Every slave punished in this manner has passed out before the battery has died. We also use this device in one of the treatment protocols for overactive slave heat when we have a slave that becomes afflicted with this psychological disorder," advised Mistress Johnson.

"It is never a pretty sight watching a sister slave writhe in agony for hours on the Saint Andrew's cross. One of the reasons we use a bite gag is so nobody has to hear hours of begging for relief," sighed Mistress Johnson.

Mistress Kara finished bringing Eighteen to her last eruption and released the two slave girls who needed assistance from other slaves to walk into their sleep quarters.

Mistress Kara then turned to us saying, "Good evening Mistress Johnson, how can I be of assistance?"

"Trainees Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight arrived this evening and I am turning them over to you. As you probably noticed they are filthy little slaves that stink. Please get them cleaned up, fed, explain what is expected of them and put them to bed. They meet with the Headmistress tomorrow at 8:00 am sharp to start orientation. Good evening," without waiting for a response she turned and walked away.

I was trembling and my pussy dripping when Mistress Kara walked around the two of us. When she finished her circuit she smirked. "Get into those showers, get yourselves clean, and present yourselves for inspection. If I find a grain of sand on either of you or a hair where it does not belong you will be introduced to the punishment bench. Now move!" she commanded.

Lindsey and I hustled into the shower and started bathing each other in a desperate attempt to get clean. We found ourselves in a large communal bathroom with twelve sinks on the wall that backed up to the sleep room to the left of the sleep room entrance. The far wall made of glass was where the toilets were lined up without stalls. There was an enema station in the corner. The showers were in two rows: One against the two way mirrors that backed up to the hallway and a second row in the middle of the room.

Lindsey shaved away my landing strip and I removed hers. After two shampoos and thoroughly washing each other we dried each other off and presented ourselves for inspection.

"You will stand with your hands behind your heads and rise on your toes when I am inspecting you unless I direct otherwise," Mistress Kara ordered as she approached me.

Rising on my toes I felt her stick a finger in my ear and I felt the sand that she found when she scooped it up and put her finger in front of my eyes. Then she roughly scratched my scalp finding more sand.

"You failed inspection, you have sand in your ear and scalp. Turn around, display," she commanded. I felt her breath on my anus as she inspected me for a hair. "Good job no hairs out of place."

Then she moved on to Lindsey who was trembling. "Display," she ordered. "You have a few hairs around your anus, stand and turn around." Mistress Kara then found sand in her scalp, "You also have sand in your hair. You both failed inspection, get over to the punishment bench and assume the position so that I can properly welcome the two of you to Broadstone," she sneered.

Lindsey and I quickly moved over to the leather punishment bench and draped ourselves over it. We were now bent over with our butts sticking out. I should have been terrified right now but I wasn't. Some part of me that I did not recognize longed for this!

"You will each receive twenty lashes with the riding crop. I cannot use the paddle, flogger, whip, and lash or cane until your brands have healed."

Mistress Kara then proceeded to deliver twenty blows to my tender buttocks that stung tremendously. I could feel small welts emerging on my behind on each spot she delivered a lash sending shock waves to my erect nipples. My purring pussy was juicing in anticipation of the riding crop handle. The pleasure pain dynamic was fueling my slave heat just as it did when Fred and George fucked my ass. After the twentieth stroke a few tears rolled down my cheeks and my cunt was leaking even more moisture onto my thighs as I waited patiently for my reward.

Mistress Kara stepped behind me and delivered, jamming the riding crop handle up my dripping cunt and proceeded to fuck me hard with it, taunting, "You are a pathetic horny slave slut who wants me to use you like this, cum for me now!"

And I did and I came hard. My slave heat drew energy from the pain and pleasure I had just experienced. The handle driving in and out, the rough leather ridges stimulating my cunt, her other hand diddling my nub, as I convulsed in an exquisite orgasm gasping for breath as my body stiffened in pleasure.

After Mistress Kara pulled the riding crop out of my dripping cunt it was still tingling out of control. My tears adorned my cheeks and my pussy's drops decorated my thighs. Then she moved on to Lindsey, repeating the procedure with my partner.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers