Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I am working the vibrator over pussy, into her sex and up to her clit getting her worked up. Simultaneously, I work the end of the plug into her sphincter gently moving it in and out of her ass. A little more each time," she advised, as she demonstrated for the small crowd.

Lindsey uttered the cutest whiny moan as her body trembled. A sheen of sweat now coated her body as Aunty Judy worked my sister slave towards another ponygasm. Aunt Judy was working the plug deeper and deeper into Lindsey's browneye when suddenly Aunt Judy moved her left hand off Lindsey's pussy. Lindsey slumped on the bench while emitting a whinny moan of frustration. Simultaneously, Aunt Judy shoved the tail plug home. Once the plug was seated Aunt Judy turned up the vibrator in the tail while reengaging with the magic finger pushing Lindsey into her second ponygasm of the morning. The whole time Aunt Judy was jiggling the tail plug, pulling it out just a little and pushing it home. When the climax subsided the tail plug was turned off and Aunt Judy stepped away from Lindsey who was panting on the bench in post-orgasmic bliss.

"The goal is to push them to the edge of their climax. You then pull the finger vibrator away from their cunt breaking contact. At that moment the pony will flop on the bench, going limp in disappointment and that is when you shove the tail home. Ponies are stupid. Even when they know it is coming they still go flaccid in frustration. Once the plug is seated in their assholes you turn up the tail vibrations and drive them into a climax with the finger vibrator. Once you and your pony are trained this whole sequence lasts only a few minutes. Our goal is for the pony to inherently see that tail plug as a conduit for sexual pleasure," lectured Aunt Judy, as she pulled the glove off her right hand and put away her finger vibrator.

"My turn!" I thought as Lindsey peeled herself off the bench. I quickly replaced her, whinnying in impatience as I once again stomped my right hoof. How I so wanted my tail. What is wrong with me? Penny took her place to my left rubbing her magic finger on my pussy lips while also rubbing lube onto my anus. Suddenly she drove her magic finger back into the core of my sex while working two gloved fingers into my ass. She twirled the finger in my pussy and those in my ass in opposite directions making me weak kneed emitting a feeble whinny. God that felt good as she manipulated my body.

Suddenly the fingers were gone! Stupid me. Penny was lubing the tail plug and turning it on. Soon I felt the cool tip of the slick tail plug rubbing my anal entrance while the magic finger returned to my soon purring kitty. My sex was quickly throbbed under Penny's ministrations. My nipples were tingling as my slave heat ignited to feverish levels. I could feel the orgasm uncoiling from deep within my sex as my breathing picked up. Every time she pushed the vibrating tail plug into my ass it went in a little further. My pussy was leaking like a sieve, I was feverish with lust, and all I could think about was how awesome Penny made me feel as I longed for her to drive that plug home pushing me into ecstasy. Even though I knew what Penny was going to do I still slumped in disappointment when she pulled her magic finger away from my vagina relaxing my sphincter.

Penny jammed the tail plug all the way home while turning up the vibrations. Her magic finger massaged my skittle and I quickly launched over the rainbow into a delirious frenzy, announcing my ponygasm with a loud throaty neighing moan. I lay on the bench for a few moments catching my breath until it was time to stand. The leather on the bench was warm; it felt sticky against my skin, my own perspiration forcing me to "peel" myself off of it at the end as I stood unsteadily. In the distance I heard another ponygirl announcing her climax. I was really beginning to like this place.

Then Aunt Judy turned all business with Penny, making us drink some water as Penny attached little bells to our pierced nipples. Now we jingled with every step, how humiliating. Next we were fitted with a rubber bit gag and harness that came with leather blinders that blocked our peripheral vision. The bit gag made it difficult to swallow and soon we were drooling all over ourselves if we did not constantly swallow. Instead of leather armbinders we were fitted with Velcro straps that held our arms and wrists together but would come apart if we fell so that we could use our arms to protect ourselves.

We were led out into the stable and told to walk to the end and back. Then walk to the end of the stable and back bringing our knees to waist height with each step. Due to my ballet background I took to this like a duck to water. Lindsey's natural athleticism enabled her to quickly master walking and running on her fore feet in these cumbersome ponygirl boots. Poor Sandy was having trouble as she kept tripping and falling down as did the other girls. Soon Lindsey and I were back in the tack room being fitted with leather armbinders consisting of a long leather sleeve that held our elbows together with our arms going down our backs. It is attached to a harness around our shoulders to hold it in place. The way our arms were bound behind our backs forced us to thrust our breasts shamefully up and out. My, how Lindsey had nice tits.

After a quick water break Penny attached ropes to our bridles, adjusted our tails so that they stood up and away from our bodies, and led us out of the stable into the sunlight for our first training session. We left our sisters behind as they tried to learn to walk in their new footwear. I recoiled when I got a good look at Lindsey, being led by a rope attached to her bridle. No matter how hard she tried to swallow she still drooled a little. She was adorned with her horse harness on her head, her hair in a high ponytail with a matching ponytail protruding out of her ass with her tits, with bells attached to her nipples, jutting out front due to the forced posture from the armbinder. It was humiliating picturing myself dressed in the same way. I truly hoped that nobody I knew saw me like this. It drove home how far I had fallen even as my pussy tingled in anticipation.

Penny led us into a training corral where Aunt Judy took over with our training. She was more focused on training Penny than training us it seemed. Our training started with simple walking back and forth across the corral in the proper posture and gait. Head held high, standing straight, knees up to waist height with every step, and head looking forward at all times. Once we were proficient, Aunt Judy attached a twenty-foot rope to my collar and armed herself with a long thin cane with a strand of leather at the end and led me into the center of the corral.

"The two of you will learn to walk, trot and cantor today. You circle around me walking counterclockwise while we transition from the walk to the trot which is just a really fast walk. Listen to my commands while looking straight ahead. The key is focusing on the commands. I will give you a reminder with the cane every time you deviate from the correct form. Start," she directed, as I started walking.

"Trot," she commanded, and I picked up the pace.

"Knees up!" she yelled, as I felt an explosion of pain on my left thigh as I felt the whip for the first time. It would not be the last. For the next twenty minutes my left ass cheek and thigh were the constant recipients of her "reminders" every time I heard commands such as "Up" for my knees, "Head" or "Back". The incessant jingling of the bells attached to my breasts quickly became irritating. When she ordered me to stop I was gasping for breath, sweating in the heat, covered in my own drool having forgotten to swallow. Then it was Lindsey's turn while Penny removed my bridle, giving me much needed water and toweling me down.

Before I knew it Penny was leading me back out there. "Go the other way," ordered Penny, having taken up the whip from her aunt. Now moving clockwise my right ass cheek and thigh were the recipients of the "reminders" when they happened. Luckily for me I was mastering the gait and for the last five minutes received no "reminders". Once again I was drenched in my sweat and drool as Aunt Peggy turned Lindsey over to Penny and led me off to the side for more water and a wipe down with a wet towel. My legs were on fire and my back and abdominal muscles ached. My calf muscles in particular cried out in pain due to the unfamiliarity of the strain from exercising on my fore feet while wearing the pony boots.

All too soon Aunt Judy led me out to the center of the corral. Reclaiming her whip, she had me running clockwise again while teaching me to cantor and then transition to trotting. Soon it was back and forth between the two. My body was crying out in pain as muscle fatigue began to take over. Somehow I muscled through those twenty minutes until it was once again Lindsey's turn with the sadist while Penny watered and wiped me down. When Lindsey's quality time with Aunt Judy was complete she was led over to us. While Aunt Judy watered Lindsey, Penny quickly wiped her down.

"Penny, take them back to the stable, cool them down, feed them and then breed them. Once they climax on the breeding bench they qualify for their orange novice plumes. After their breeding, take them out for some more advanced training," she directed. Turning to us she said, "Excellent job, the two of you are natural ponies. You greatly exceeded my expectations. Enjoy your time on the breeding bench, you earned it."

Now the internal battle began. My body rebelled as I was sore and tired from this morning's training. The moment Aunt Judy mentioned our breeding my loins began throbbing in anticipation. My new existence as a slave now seemed to revolve more around sexual gratification. Penny led us back into the air conditioned stable, directed us to a pee grate to empty our bladders, and then watered and fed us "pony oats" which interestingly resembled slave kibble. After getting a second wind Penny led us out to the breeding benches in the stable. There were two and both were vacant with a bunch of stable hands milling about on their lunch break hoping to get lucky. They looked fresh out of high school having to be eighteen to work here.

"Unless one of the stallions earned a turn with a filly this is what you get. I will use my finger vibrator to help get you off if these guys turn into duds," whispered Penny, grinning at our predicament.

"Hey, Penny, need a hand getting those two fillies hobbled on the breeding benches," called out one of the grinning young men.

"Sure Benny, you hold Spice here while Freddy and I get Daisy situated" Penny replied as she led Lindsey to one of the benches. Soon they had her "hobbled" as they called it, in reality her legs were pulled apart and secured to straps. Lindsey was doubled over the bench with her knees bent a little. Freddy took her bridle, securing her face down so that she could not turn her head. While Penny worked the finger vibrator over Lindsey's clit and some lube in her cunt, Freddy tied a rope to her wrists pulling them up just a little so that she ended up in a supported strappado position with her lucky charms available for use. Then he folded and banded her tail into a stump as Penny explained that this was done to keep the tail hair out of Lindsey's vagina since it could be quite painful for all involved. With Lindsey properly secured Freddy quickly dropped his pants and started in on Lindsey who let out a surprised whinny due to the speed with which Freddy thrust inside her.

Benny led me over to the other bench where he and Penny quickly hobbled my legs to the bench. I glanced towards the door as I was being bent forward into position and my heart skipped a beat when I recognized a familiar face. Yikes! Daphne Callaway, the Princess of Darkness, otherwise nicknamed as the POD by Calum. She was his old high school sweetheart and sometimes girlfriend during college who envisioned herself as the future Mrs. Calum Bedford. Daphne had never given up that dream. She was dressed in an expensive sundress that hung mid-calf, fashionable sandals, a triple strand of pearls adorned her neck and a big sun hat. The POD was walking into the stable with a similarly attired friend as I wondered what she was doing here while hoping that she did not recognize me.

When I was in position and Penny had me lubed with my motor running the first slave hand slipped into my pussy, thrusting wildly with no rhythm or finesse. My loins were on fire for the first real cock in my pussy in a week and this guy was hit and miss at hitting my spots as I whinnied in frustration. In my current position I began to drool, no longer able to swallow my saliva.

"Hey, this filly is a Sandy Foot Girl," proclaimed my stud, or should I say dud, as he filled me with his seed. He was quickly replaced by another inadequately equipped stable hand.

"So is mine," responded Freddy, as he grunted signaling that it would soon be someone else's turn with Lindsey who also let out a frustrated whinny.

"Sweet, we get to breed Sandy Foot Girls," exclaimed another young voice, accompanied by the slaps of high fives from all around me while the boys jockeyed for places in line.

"Well, if it isn't Allison Stevens," chortled Miss Daphne Callaway. "My o my, how did you get yourself into THIS predicament?"

"Spice is one of the Broadstone girls here for training, Daph," answered Penny.

Great! These two knew each other, I thought. This could be a real problem. My second dud groaned as he jabbed his little dick as far in me as he could while he pumped me full of his jism. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by a more substantially endowed young man who then went to town on me.

"I need to get a picture of this. Can I get a selfie with Spice here after she is bred?" asked the Princess of Darkness.

"Sure. No problem," answered Penny, as I died a slow death inside. Fuck, I would soon be pictured all over social media as a slutty ponygirl, forever destroying my public image.

"Look at Spice drool. She must really be enjoying the breeding bench," opined the POD, laughing at my predicament as my third dud deposited his baby batter in my unsated pussy. I let out a frustrated whinny as my mate announced that he just bred a Sandy Foot Girl.

I felt a finger trace the Big D badge burned into my left buttock as Daphne stated, "I guess this means she is a Prime graded slut, a needy pony that would happily spend hours being bred by all these fine gentlemen."

"I bet that she climaxed on the auction block while being sold," replied an unknown female voice that had to be her companion.

"Why Maribelle, I do believe you are correct. Penny, was this filly's pussy sopping wet when you secured her to the breeding bitch?" asked Daphne.

"Wetter than a bitch in heat. Didn't need any lube although I was required to give her some," answered Penny. "This one heard her calling for the collar."

"That brand defines her as a slut for life," snickered Maribelle. "Daphne, I think the next gentleman is ready for her. Please move out of the way."

"Why kind sir, can I give you a hand getting lined up?" offered Daphne, doing her best to sound like a southern belle.

"Please, ma'am," squeaked another young voice as I felt the head of his cock being rubbed up and down my slit until it lined up with my hole.

"Cool. She is rubbing his dick on the slut's pussy," proclaimed a young male voice.

"Mikey, how does that feel?" asked another youthful voice.

"Awesome! Feels great, I might blow all over her hand it feels so good," announced Mikey, and then he thrust his so-so sized dick into my sheath.

"Oh my, I seem to have some yucky semen that leaked out of Spice on my fingers. Where can I wipe it?" laughed the Princess of Darkness as Mikey went to town.

Mikey thrust his mid-sized cock in and out three times before exploding inside me leaving me disappointed once again. He was quickly replaced. Meanwhile I could see Daphne's sandals standing near my head. Next I saw a female hand with a large glob of semen moving towards my face as she wiped the cum above my upper lip, smearing it under my nostrils. The scent of semen mingled with my juices sent a tingle from my nose to my nipples and clit. God, I am becoming a slut as I waited in anticipation for my next stud.

"Spice just got a cumstache," laughed one young man.

"No, it's a Colonel Sanders," chortled another, as my audience laughed at my predicament.

"In Texas it is called a Creamy Sanchez," clarified another, to further juvenile laughter.

There was no doubt in my mind that the news of my demise accompanied by photographic evidence would be all over social media before the sun went down today. What would Calum think when he saw the humiliating and sexually demeaning situation I was in as the puddle of drool grew below my head? Then a plan hatched. Once Calum learned of my predicament and saw the pictures he would be one step closer to finding and rescuing me. Talk about a Catch-22. He would only find me if he learned about my exploits here. The fourth guy took this opportunity to fill me with his seed. He had brought me close but there was no way I wanted to climax like this in front of the evil Daphne.

"Midnight here earned a breeding. Which filly do you want this stallion to breed, Penny?" asked a deep male voice.

"Midnight can do Daisy there. Make sure the new filly has at least one ponygasm so she can earn her orange plume. She is a Sandy Foot Girl so Midnight is in for a treat," responded Penny.

"No problem. Midnight is up for the challenge," laughed the deep male voice accompanied by a deeper masculine whinny. Why can't I have Midnight? I NEED a ponygasm.

"Hey, Meats next," called out Benny. "This filly is gonna whinny long and loud."

"Just wait for it. The call of the Ponygirl coming soon to a stable near you," laughed an unknown male voice.

Meat! I was going to be bred by some teenager nicknamed Meat while adorned with a Colonel Sanders under my nose as I drooled on the ground. You have to be kidding. He probably had a little short pencil dick. Someone save me now.

"Why is he called Meat?" asked Daphne.

"Because I have a slab of prime beef hanging between my legs," responded a deep young voice. I heard a zipper go down shortly followed by gasps from Daphne and Maribelle while Penny chuckled.

"Holy shit, look at that horse cock!" hooted Maribelle

"That shaft is about the same size as Viande, my mom's prize stallion," cried a surprised Daphne. "I need a picture of that thing glistening with her juices."

Things were looking up or were they. I was pretty sure I would be erupting all over Meat as he "bred" me. But how would Calum take it as I creamed on candid camera with Daphne. Fuck! I felt the large mushroom head of Meat's shaft rubbing on the entrance of my dripping cunt as I heard Lindsey's loud whinny moan announcing her first ponygasm on a breeding bench.

"Meat, meat, meat," chanted the young men as the women laughed along.

Meat was slowly sinking into the depths of my well lubed sex. When he bottomed out I involuntarily let out a loud whinny announcing my delight. God he felt good lodged deep in my pussy. I am such a ponyslut.

"What a whore! I do not see what Calum saw in her. Once his parents see this she is done," laughed Daphne's friend Maribelle.

"Spice's slave heat is definitely on high," snickered Daphne. "Just look at her drooling in pleasure."

Meat was starting to pick up a rhythm. This guy either knew his way around a woman's vagina or I was getting lucky. He was even consistently hitting my G spot in a way that Calum never had. Maybe someone's mom had taught him a thing or two. I could feel a real grinder building up deep inside my womb. Lindsey announced her ponygasm with another loud prolonged neigh that somehow resembled wail of pleasure. Soon it would be my turn!