Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

A crowd was forming as Midnight reamed Lindsey and Meat shafted me to chants of, "Meat, Meat, Meat," as I exploded in my first ponygasm all over Meat's shaft letting loose with a loud whinny moan of my own. Meat kept pounding away, not missing a beat, somehow massaging my G spot as I heard Lindsey's loud whinny proclaiming her third ponygasm quickly joined by Midnight's deep neigh announcing that he was flooding Lindsey's womb with his foal batter. The chants of, "Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat," persisted as my drool flowed into the small puddle forming below my head. This whole scene was humiliating while also highly erotic for a submissive like me. This sex crazed ponygirl was being publicly bred in front of a chanting crowd and I was thriving on it. I wanted another orgasm and a doozy was uncoiling from deep inside me as I began to tremble in anticipation.

All I could see was the ground in front of my face. This somehow heightened my other senses. I could smell the sex, mine and Lindsey's tang engulfed me accompanied by the smell of fresh semen from however many loads having been deposited. All this was augmented by the scent from my cumstache. The chants of "Meat" complemented with terms like slut, whore, and slave cunt rang in my ears. Even the annoying jingle of the bells hanging from my nipples penetrated my consciousness as Meat picked up the pace.

"Look at her face turn red. I think she's close. Are you getting this?" giggled Maribelle.

"Thank god I charged my phone this morning," snickered the Princess of Darkness.

"If it's any consolation for Spice, it looks like her orgasm is going to be massive," chimed Maribelle.

"Total slut," laughed Daphne.

"Soon she's gonna be a happy ponyslut," mumbled Penny. I almost didn't hear her.

The chants of "Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat," picked up, building into a crescendo, much like my quickly approaching climax.

Massive was an understatement. My climax was unravelling in the depths of my being and suddenly burst free. In my slave haze I saw colors, deep reds and oranges with sparkles inside engulfed me. I let out a loud neigh that sounded more like a bray. I was braying, noisily announcing my climax to those walking by the stable. Meat drove his shaft deep inside my sex, holding the throbbing monstrosity in place as he groaned, flooding my sex with his cum as I rode out my frenzy all over his slab.

"That was the loudest 'Call of the Ponygirl' this week," proclaimed an excited teen voice.

"A thing of beauty," laughed Penny.

Meat left his slab burried in me for a little while as his balls continued to empty into my womb as my frenzy subsided. As I regained my wits he pulled out, my pussy emitting a loud vaginal fart while semen flooded out of my full kitty down my thighs as it purred in contentment.

"Did you hear that cooter poot?" asked Benny.

"Hell yeah, that queef was a loud one," laughed a male voice.

"I think Spice even squirted," announced an excited teen male.

"No, that was Meat's splooge shooting out due to the pressure," replied Freddie.

"Did you get it all on your phone," asked an excited Maribelle. "Including the muff puff?"

"Saved for all posterity. Including the embarrassing pussy fart," hooted Daphne. "Now I just need to post it."

"Thwack." That hurt! A hand slapped me hard on my right buttock. It felt like it would leave me sporting a red handprint for the rest of the day.

"Wanted to you to have something else to remember me by," laughed Meat. "Thanks for the fuck."

"No, thank you!" I belatedly whinnied, trying to catch my breath.

It was over and soon the bonds that held me in place were released as my slave haze began to clear. I was pulled up and looked around in a daze locating Daphne just as she took another picture. Then she handed her camera to Penny asking for a picture of the two of us as I silently wished that she would text it to Calum informing him of my current situation.

"Holy shit, Daisy is Lindsey Wilson. This is the bitch that broke my little sister's heart last fall at UT when she turned down a date," exclaimed Maribelle, as Lindsey looked on with a worried look on her flushed face.

"We got a twofer today. I cannot believe our luck," chuckled Daphne. Turning to Penny she asked, "What training are these ponysluts scheduled for this afternoon?"

"Nothing specific. They already mastered the basics and have now earned their orange plumes. My aunt wanted them to get some advanced training," a clearly cowed Penny replied meekly.

"My mom wants me to exercise her stallions. I have decided that we're going for a ride out to Bender's pond for refreshments. We're taking these ponysluts along to give them some practice in the countryside," commanded Annabelle. "I am not taking no for an answer Penny."

Lindsey and I received our orange plumes, having them attached to our harnesses in a very sarcastic pluming ceremony surrounded by stable hands as splooge dripped down our thighs. Our tails were released from their bindings. We were given plenty of water but not wiped down at Daphne's direction. She wanted all to bear witness to our breeding train as she called it. The next thing I knew poor Lindsey and I were trotting after a two person buggy that we were attached to by lead ropes tied to our bridles. It looked like Daphne had Penny sitting in her lap while Maribelle drove. The buggy was pulled by four extremely large, fit and hung stallions as my loins throbbed in anticipation of the possibilities only minutes after my last ponygasm. What is wrong with me I wondered once again?

Bender's pond was a small man-made lake with a large fountain in the middle. There were a number of covered picnic tables along with what I would later learn were more breeding benches. We pulled up next to one and the girls gave all of the ponies, including us, plenty of water due to the early June heat.

It turns out that Maribelle had a little sister named Susan that had had a crush on Lindsey. Susan assumed that Lindsey was a lesbian because she was on the soccer team. When Susan finally built up the courage to ask Lindsey out for a date the poor girl was heartbroken when Lindsey turned her down. Of course Daphne, being the Princess of Darkness, had a scheme to get even.

Daphne opened a small picnic cooler pulling out a bottle of chardonnay and three glasses filling them with the cool liquid. She handed one glass to Penny and then Daphne shocked me when she shimmied out of her panties, tossing them into the buggy. She promptly situated herself on the picnic table bench with her back against the table and spread her legs. Maribelle quickly joined her.

"Which one do you want?" asked Daphne?

"I'll take Spice, would not want to make Suzy jealous," giggled Maribelle.

"Penny, put these ponysluts on their knees so we can pull them under our skirts. I need some relief after watching that breeding" ordered Daphne, a wicked grin adorning her face.

"I just loved watching Daisy get nailed by slave cock as she whinnied like a whore," chortled Maribelle.

"Their humiliation turned me on, especially recording Spice making the 'Call of the Ponygirl' on film as she creamed all over eighteen-year-old Meat's horse cock," laughed the Princess of Darkness. "I can't wait to post on Facebook when I get home tonight."

"Do a short segment on the pussy fart," suggested Maribelle.

"An outtake titled "Allison's Cooter Tooter" has a certain ring to it," responded Daphne.

"And one of that slut's last orgasm. She's a real screamer," chortled Maribelle. "Just name it the Call of the Ponygirl."

"Great idea. Just wait until everyone hears how loud she was," giggled Daphne.

I was beginning to really hate these girls. I am not a hater but I truly learned to hate during my time as a ponygirl this day. Penny removed Lindsey's bridle, helping her to her knees in front of Daphne's spread legs. Holding her wine in her left hand Daphne grabbed Lindsey's ponytail looking her in the eye.

"If Daisy does a good job she just might get rewarded with a sugar cube," sniggered Daphne, as she pulled Lindsey under her dress. Poor Lindsey's body from her shoulders up was concealed by the dress while her ass was sticking up. Her legs spread displaying her wet just fucked pussy as her tail stuck up in the air.

Peggy brought me to my knees situated between Maribelle's spread legs. She pulled me under her dress by my ponytail and I got to work. Thank god she was clean and shaved but for a tuff. I heard the clink of wine glasses tapping each other in a cheer.

"Penny, does this remind you of when you pledged our sorority. You were a good little slit licker, best in your pledge class. Weren't you," giggled Daphne.

"Yes, Mistress, I mean Miss Daphne," stuttered Penny.

"Is this the one your house almost enslaved when you were president?" asked Maribelle.

"Yes, she even serviced the pledges in the next class. Some sisters wanted to make her a house slave but our house mother forbade it. Penny, do you still have your slave yoga collar?" asked Daphne. "I am having a little get together with some sisters from my class tomorrow night."

"Yes Mistress Daphne, I would be happy to serve you and your sisters' tomorrow night," answered Penny.

Oh no! Our trainer was a closet submissive lesbian under the thumb of the Princess of Darkness. Then Maribelle had her first orgasm so I backed off from her clit cleaning up her juices.

"Whack."

Maribelle ordered me to polish her rosebud as she wacked my ass with a riding crop to motivate me. Where did she get the riding crop? I could just see her leaning back, wine glass in one hand, riding crop in the other as I serviced her pussy while other buggies drove by. I was really beginning to hate this girl with a vengeance.

"Whack."

The crop struck again as I was commanded to pick up the pace on her clit leading to a second climax. I heard the glasses clink again in celebration after the POD also climaxed once more as my pussy leaked in arousal. Why is my slave heat igniting at this humiliation?

"Whack."

My tongue went into hyperdrive on her pussy. Licking her from stem to stern. Tongue fucking her wet hole. Working over her engorged clitoris with my lips and tongue until she erupted again all over my face. I moved off her clit, slowly licking her clean until she pushed me away, out from underneath her dress as I once again squinted in the bright sunlight.

Penny pulled me to my feet as Lindsey continued to service Daphne. Penny gave me some water and then with Miss Maribelle's permission rewarded me with a minty tasting sugar cube like the good pony that I was. Why did I happily eat it out of the palm of her hand? Why were my pussy juices once again beginning to drip onto my thighs? Suddenly a small buggy pulled by two impressive stallions stopped at our table. Inside were two men, one in his late forties while the other looked like he just turned eighteen.

"Good afternoon ladies, I could not help but see that your ponygirls are in heat needing a breeding. I'm Hank Bradford and this is my nephew Carl Bradford who just turned eighteen today so I am taking him out for his first time at Bender's pond. Would you make his birthday complete by allowing him to breed one of your ponies?" he asked, as Daphne creamed all over Lindsey's face.

"Sure, which one would he like? He can have Spice here" pointing at me "or Daisy there," answered Maribelle, as Daphne regained her composure after her climax. Daphne pushed Lindsey out from under her dress. Lindsey squinted in the sunlight looking around with a confused look on her pussy juice covered face.

"I'd like Spice, ma'am," answered the excited Carl.

Next thing I know Penny has me secured once again in the strappado position over one of the breeding benches. This time she left the bridle off. Lucky me, no drooling I thought until Carl grabbed me by my ponytail, telling me to start sucking on his dick. I worked on his large cock drooling all over it. He had a good sized one compared to the other stable hands I experienced earlier today, although not in the "Meat" category. While I was slurping away like a good ponygirl Penny was once again folding and banding my tail into a stump. When my tail was secured Carl pulled out of my mouth. He quickly moved behind me, jamming his cock home in one thrust eliciting a loud whinny from me. Yes! How I wanted this again, needing another climax. After all, I was just following the advice of my sisters to "have fun" and "just enjoy it". The only question being would he last long enough for me to really enjoy it and get off? I was truly a ponyslut now chasing sexual pleasure. Alas, my wish was not to be.

While Carl pumped into me Penny was securing Lindsey for Hank's enjoyment. Soon I heard her whinny in delight as he entered her at almost the exact moment Carl prematurely blasted off in me leaving my slave heat unsated. Damn, too many young men that lack any stamina today. Daphne directed him around to my head telling him to have me clean him off with my mouth. That's how I ended up drooling all over his slimy softening cock in my mouth. I quickly cleaned off our combined juices and sucked out the last of his cum while my slave heat smoldered in frustration. Having his cock in my mouth was all sorts of fun. I guess being a ponygirl transformed me into a cock sucking enthusiast. The more I polished Carl's shaft the larger and harder his cock became, much to Daphne's delight when she noticed his predicament.

"You wanna try out her slave hole?" Daphne asked, as Carl hesitated.

"That's her asshole, Carl," quipped Hank. "These are Sandy Foot Girls, you will know what it's like to die and go to heaven fucking her back passage. Take her up on the kind offer."

"Yes ma'am," enthusiastically answered Carl, not realizing the treat he was in for.

"Let her leave lots of saliva on it. This bitch in heat is not getting any more lube," announced Maribelle. I truly hate that woman as I spit as much saliva on his cock as I could expel.

"Son, you want to ease into her ass, pumping in a little more with each thrust," advised Hank, as Penny pulled out my tail.

"You can just slam it home in one thrust. This is a slave. She does not need to enjoy it," announced Daphne.

"Show the slave slut who is in charge. Make her feel it. Just ram your big dick in," directed Maribelle, and that's what he did.

A loud high pitched "Neigghhh!" escaped my lips. More from surprise than any discomfort caused by the sudden intrusion as I was already well stretched out from the tail plug. In one fell swoop Carl was balls deep inside my colon and just held his cock there. Thank god Penny used a liberal amount of lube getting my tail in this morning. I was well enough lubed to receive his larger than average cock. Kindly he started pumping in and out slowly after his forceful entry. I was so horny that the pumping sensation in my ass began feeling really good when unexpectedly Penny came to my aid with her finger vibe, rubbing it all around my dripping pussy, teasing my happy button. I just wanted to cum again as I whinnied in frustration every time she pulled her magic vibe away from my happy button as she giggled in amusement.

I took a quick look over at Lindsey and she had a big smile on her face as she let out little happy whinnies from time to time. Any concern of mine that the "nun" would not enjoy herself was clearly misplaced as she suddenly whinnied in delight as another climax wracked her body. Hank was clearly an experienced coxswain showing Lindsey a good time. Lucky her, I thought, trying not to feel jealous.

Penny finally held the vibrator in place on my skittle sending me over the rainbow as I erupted in a frenzy. Just enjoy it I thought to myself as the pounding in my ass continued. And I did!

"Feels good when a slave climaxes all over your big cock when you are fucking her slave hole. Doesn't it," said Maribelle.

"Feels great!" yelled Carl.

"Just demonstrates how much of a slut Spice is. Showing her true calling for the collar," sniggered Daphne.

"How are you doing Carl?" asked Hank.

"Best! Birthday! Ever! Uncle Hank!" shouted young Carl Bradford, as he picked up the pace, sometimes pulling his cock completely from my ass before plunging it back in until I felt his pelvis slam into my buttocks.

Again and again Carl pounded into me as I enjoyed the experience more and more especially with Penny's ministrations on my pussy. Thankfully he had already cum once allowing me to savor this ass fucking and savor it I did. Total ponyslut that I had become today.

From the increased intensity of his thrusts as his breath became more ragged I could tell he was getting close. Penny sensed it also honing in on my panic button. I could feel a real doozy of a climax building deep within me as Penny polished my pearl. Let me go first I begged, emitting a desperate neighing sound. Soon I was trembling in my slave haze, letting out little lustful whinnies, the bells hanging from my tits jingling with every thrust, as my climax uncoiled within me. Abruptly it exploded sending orgasmic jolts throughout my body, to my nipples and toes as a loud high pitched neigh emanated from my soul announcing to everyone in the vicinity of Bender's Lake the ferocity of my climax. Two thrusts later Carl held his cock deep in my ass as he released strand after strand of jism deep into my bowels as Penny prolonged my orgasm with the vibe massaging my clit. When she sensed that my clit was becoming overstimulated she pulled back allowing me to come down from the clouds as Carl's cock softened in my ass.

Lindsey's whinnies were picking up intensity. I looked around as I caught my breath. The stallions that I could see all sported large erections making me wonder if I had it in me to just enjoy all of them. Carl Bradford pulled out of my ass and Penny quickly filled the sudden void with my tail without missing a beat.

"Have that slut clean your cock with her mouth," directed Daphne.

"You sure?" asked Carl.

"That's why she is a slave. She has no choice but to service you. Deep down in her soul she enjoys being used like this," continued Maribelle. I think she was onto something there.

Thank god for those three enemas this morning and mint flavored lube. I made quick work of it cleaning off Carl's shrinking shaft. Polishing his overly sensitive mushroom head with my tongue had him pulling out of my mouth in no time at all as Lindsey sounded off in yet another climax. She was quickly joined by Hank who flooded her womb with his seed. While they were recovering, Penny gave me some more water and another sugar cube for being a good ponygirl. My cheeks flushed with pride at her kind compliment.

When Penny had me watered and my bridle back in place she went to assist Lindsey. I watched as the horny stallions shuffled impatiently with lust filled eyes. Hank and his nephew put their tools away straightening up their clothing while Hank suggested that the stallions wanted their turn. Daphne thought that was a great idea but they were out of wine. Hank invited the girls to be his guests at the Breeding Bench Café offering a late lunch on him along with bottomless pitchers of the best margaritas in the Dallas Fort Worth area. He explained that his wife was his FINO ponygirl receiving some remedial training today. She was scheduled for a breeding and that he was sure the Breeding Barn could fit in Spice and Daisy along with Daphne's mounts. The stallions whinnied in agreement to the proposal. Next thing I know we are once again tied off to Daphne's buggy being led on a line on our way to the Breeding Bench Café to put on a show. Just enjoy it, I thought to myself. Right.

(To be continued)

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers