All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 11'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It looks like Allison's overactive slave heat is back thanks to the ecstasy in the sugar cube. She looked like she was on the way but the ecstasy just pushed her over the edge. I cannot wait to see how much further she can fall in the next chapter.

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Loving this story. The Apadravya piercing (aka happydravya) actually exists and according to some websites increases the woman’s pleasure during intercourse. What kind of man gets one of those or any of the others described in the story? I suspect that it would be common practice to pierce the male slaves in the manner to increase the Mistress’s pleasure.

Updating my prediction, I now believe all four (Daphne, Beth, Maribelle and Penny) will be wearing a collar soon. Looking forward to see how karma treats them. It would be fun if it be fun if one or more became pony girl slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must admit, while I love the storyline, having a third party drug a slave they used to know bothers me unless all of this was set up by Brookstone/her new owner. It is one thing to train her. Drugging her without the legal right to do so is criminal at best and a route to the sales block in this Universe as a judicially created slave. The corrupted/submissive handler is likely to end up sold as well at this rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I bet Brookstone will take issue with handlers drugging their girls, after all the setup of the academy as being against that kind of thing. Probably no legal repercussions (slaves not having many/any rights) but threatening a major contract to get petty revenge isn't gonna be a good look for Penny or Daphne.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter further humiliating poor Allison as she is pushed towards embracing her sexual servitude. My favorite part was the interaction between Amy and Allison from the point where they meet backstage to offering another sugar cube. Great stuff. The warming up of the crowd playing with Allison’s “runny gutter” and the Niagara Falls syndrome along with masturbating her to a Disney movie were fun. Daphne kept popping up after Allison’s orgasms was a nice touch. It looks like a number of young women may have a future as naked collared slaves. What kind of future can she have with Calum after this display?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder if the Amy Fleming character is modeled after the same named character in the Heartland TV series. In Heartland she is a horse trainer who connects with her horses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yea, agree, the importing of illegal drugs and feeding them to the 2 of them, plus the Ginger, is not only dumb, but has to be against rules of the Pony Farm and Broadstone. Does not matter that much what anyone else wants, that will come back on the perps, especially after Allison has to explain why her overactive slave heat is back with a vengeance. And can you say cameras?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree about the drugging. Not that I see this story as realistic lol, but my assumption is you can't damage another person's property, and drugging would go into that. I'm assuming they'll talk to their advisor at Broadstone about this though. Perhaps it is illegal, and Daphne gets convicted because of it.

Though part of me thinks that as much as she'd hate that, I think she'd really hate staying free with a spotless reputation and seeing Callum STILL choose Allison over her. I assume Callum's not an idiot, he knew darn well Allison's a submissive and wouldn't just abandon her after she behaves like one while a slave.

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 3 years ago

IMO, quite simply the best chapter of a story of this sort I've ever read.

It brings back a feature some were afraid would be washed away as an inconsequential detail (the slave mind), but I believed it would remain a core part of her character arc, glad to see it here and hope it just continues to intensify from here on out.

As far as the erotic writing here, this is A+++ / S+ tier smut. Usually ponygirl stuff is something that seems very tired, once most authors detail the outfit and walk training, they seem to sprint towards the next gimmick, but this chapter relishes it and gives exquisite detail. Way above the typical quality on Literotica... It gives good plot details and introduces new threads while pulling on old ones, all while spoiling us with pornographic detail like too much icing on cake with icecream that ends up being the best fucking dessert ever tasted. Bringing back the 'muff puff' as a minor detail after a big stretch was a great choice, as the reception of it last chapter made me fear it would become this huge thing that took over the sex scenes in an offputting way, here it was handled perfectly. The only thing I found myself hoping for towards the end was Allison dropping all ponygirl pretense and just screaming in exstacy as a wanton slut begging to be fucked, a very minor disappointment though, as it's honestly by far the best ponygirl style story chapter I've ever seen, and one of the best sex scenes in general.

The most well done new story series of the summer, your writing carries on Carl Bradford's excellent quality and does them great credit. Hope this continues for a very long time and has tons of chapters.

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

Another great addition to Allison's and Lindsey's stories.

As anonymous said, will there be any repurcussions for Spice and Daisy being drugged while being trained as ponygirls at the Parker Center?

As I said previously, Daphne, Maribelle and now Beth, plus maybe Penny should all end up enslaved and not at Broadstone, but go through the Venus Academy or the Pearson Cunt Ranch before serving 5 years as Pleasure sluts for an outfit like SlutsAreUs (see Carl Bradford's Learning Slave Psychology) or some low-end brothels were Hos service 15-20 or more customers a night before being discarded and sold to some even worse outfits, so that after 5 years slavery they'll be totally spent and need Dr. Nikki's services for a long long while.

After all consorts are supposed to be valued commodities and should be treated as such.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"There clearly was a troubling history between the two as we were led over to the Petting Zoo, whatever that was."

Some serious evil going on here, whatever that is. Looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The laws of coincidence are being stretched thin to imagine the first 2 of Daphne and Maribelle showing up at the same day and time that Alison and Lindsey are at the pony center. Since they are the 2 people in the world with scores to settle against the 2 girls. But add in Beth, who also has a score to settle, armed with 2 items that would at the least have her thrown off the farm, is beyond possible. For them to all be there and prepped like that means they had fore knowledge that the 2 girls would be there at that place and time and had time to prepare what they wanted to do. That strongly implies someone with knowledge of the girls (the mystery owner?), their personal history, and their training schedule set them up for these encounters for a reason known mainly to themselves. Hoping we get some of that backstory later.

As stated elsewhere, the best story going on here now with the layers to the story, action, psychological factors, and character building going on. Please keep it coming.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

This was quite possibly one of the hottest scenes I've ever read here on Literotica. I swear that's true, you're really good at this, a maestro. That having been said, Calum just got wiped from existence in Allison's mind, heart, and vagina and he no longer exists. Other than as a future wallet to pay for stuff she wants. Because no matter how amazing he is in the bedroom with his tiny little penis, he can never in his life measure up to stallion slave cock at the Breeding Ranch. I assume it was your intent to utterly rip the balls off this Calum character before you disposed of him. If so, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After chapter 10 I wondered if the story could get better and it did.

JillDoe33JillDoe33almost 3 years ago

Great chapter detailing the sexual coming out of Allison as she loses her sexual inhabitions on the breeding bench. Playfully grabbing Viande’s Prince Albert in her teeth and shaking his cock like a puppy with a chew toy demonstrates Allison’s potential as a pleasure slut. How embarrassed will she be when she reflects back on her conduct? Has she succumbed to her slave mind? Can she ever go back to Calum after this day? I think the laws of coincidence are often stretched thin in these stories but that is what makes them oh so enjoyable. Simply the best sex in a pony girl story that I have read to date.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Allison and Lindsey will need to report the drugging with ecstacy to Broadstone officials, they have been warned that drugs are not tolerated. Beth, Mirabelle and Daphne are so screwed! Penny needs to testify and is not out of the danger zone either.

LittleSazLittleSazover 2 years ago

It was good dont get me wrong I just hate the fact they were drugged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, WTF.

things have been good upto this point, but wow.

As a place that is supposed to have a good reputation and have an ongoing business relationship with the school, the pony place i doing a fuck lousy job of ensuring the safety of the girls.

drugs, ginger root, allowing patrons(guests and public) to use the gorls as they wish and completely unsupervised , like at the pond?

the whole thing is stupid and invites a lawsuit.

just fucking rediculous way to conduct a business.

people need to lose their jobs and get punished for it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...