Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth Simmons struck again, clearly having other plans for me. She asked, actually it was more of a demand, that I service the maid of honor while Daisy was being bred. The crowd approved. Next thing I knew she had that infernal pony twitch on my lower lip leading me to the maid of honor, a cute little Asian girl. The twitch painfully twisted my lip as I was forced to my knees and headed under her dress to perform my assigned task. Once under the dress Beth twisted the twitch releasing my lip so I could get to work.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a very clean and hairless wet pussy that really tasted lovely as I dove in. Yum! I dove in with a gusto quickly bringing her to the first of many climaxes. The cocks and now this kitty were extremely flavorful in a nice way. I had never before enjoyed these taste sensations like I was at the Breeding Bar Cafe. Somehow, the combination of my helplessness, my public humiliation, the Ecstasy, and my slave heat had made me into a frantically femme bimbo. What had gotten into me?

In the background I could hear what was happening while I did my best to worship this girl's pussy. The cum deposited from the stallions started leaking out of my kitty almost immediately, dripping onto the floor below me. From the sounds Lindsey made and the crowd's reaction the "Nun" took our slave sister's advice of "just enjoy it" to heart. Hearing the call of the ponygirl repeatedly only added fuel to the fire smoldering in my loins as I knew I was up next for my "date with destiny" in the magnum-sized form of Viande.

The maid of honor was really nice. When Amy pulled me out from under her dress she leaned forward gently petting me on the head. She did not have to say, "Thank you," to a slave but she did. I smiled back thanking her for acknowledging my humanity even with her juices smeared all over my face. I actually felt bad when I realized that I probably rubbed some of the semen off my face onto her thighs.

The nose twitch was attached once again and I was led back to the breeding bench. I saw Lindsey in the corner getting some water. Two semen streaks left on her flushed face. When she saw me looking her way she smiled, letting me know she was ok, followed by a playful wink of encouragement. Oh, boy. Was I in over my head? I could not believe that I was still feeling horny. My arousal level had been and still was off the charts driving me to want, no need more sex. I craved sex with Viande. I still had a high level of energy when I should be exhausted.

"How are you doing Spice?" asked Amy, checking my sex for moisture. "I'm not sure how you are doing this. You are still sopping wet. Just to be safe I am going to rub in more lubricant," she advised, as I felt her apply a generous coating of lube to my vagina as it throbbed around her fingers.

Next thing I knew I was once again secured to the breeding bench for my final performance of the day. I was so ready for this as my slave heat consumed me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you are in for a treat this afternoon. Viande will now breed the fuck bunny ponyslut, Spice," announced Sofia, strutting to the font of the stage while literally leading Viande by the balls with a horse twitch.

Viande's cock was perfection personified. It was large while not being excessive or misshapen. It was proportional, a thick girth, good length, nice mushroom head and rippling veins ran its length. I never thought I could ever describe a male penis as beautiful, but it just was as I stared at it longingly. What a slut I am.

"This is the horse cock that launched a thousand lady boners," proclaimed Sofia, as she stopped right in front of me and started playing with Viande's erection staring wistfully at it herself.

"Imagine how good that shaft will feel, thrusting in and out of you," Amy whispered in my ear. "You are about to be ruined for life."

Given the manner in which Sofia was fondling and looking at Viande's shaft, I suspected she had a lady boner of her own wishing we could trade places. Daphne herself came down to rub the lubricant on Viande's shaft, whispering in his ear while doing so. He snorted, nodding his head and stomping his right hoof when she was done.

"Easy girl, it will be any moment now," cooed Amy, as I whinnied impatiently.

Sofia led Viande up to my head giving me an up close and personal look at this beauty. Upon closer inspection it had a big mushroom head, the girth for the entire length was almost as wide as the base of the first stallion. The large Prince Albert piercing intrigued me. How would that one feel charging up my cunt? Good I bet.

"Kiss the head and lick his piss hole. I do not want you sucking any of the lube off his shaft," directed Sofia.

Viande's head was warm and spongy. I just adored the smell, taste and texture of his cock. Giving it a big kiss I took his piercing in my mouth, pulling away leisurely before tonguing his piss hole around his Prince Albert piercing. I even grabbed the jewelry in my teeth and gently shook his cock from side to side like a wanton slut in heat. My motion resembled in some ways a puppy playing tug of war with a chew toy as the crowd roared in response. Grinning, I looked up into Viande's eyes while holding the piercing in my teeth. He smirked down at me, his eyes said challenge accepted, as he snorted like a bull. Trying unsuccessfully to stick my tongue into his hole, I resorted to happily licking the head while exploring the Prince Albert. I am such a ponyslut in slave heat, I thought to myself with an embarrassed surge of glee.

Sofia pulled Viande away before he became over sensitized by my ministrations. As she moved him behind me into the mounting position Amy turned on my tail vibrator once again pushing some of the ginger paste into the walls of my rectum. This time the burning sensation was less severe as I whinnied in disappointment. Somehow my subconscious was looking forward to converting that pain into pleasure. I would soon have a bigger distraction.

A sense of elation enveloped me as I felt his perfect cock exploring the folds of my pussy seeking the entrance to my sex. My fiery loins needed that big shaft. He found my hole and pushed in, stretching me like I had never been before as the Prince Albert added to the stimulation running over my G spot and deeper into my A spot or was that my O spot? Was that "O" as in orgasm? It sure felt like it. Or at least what I suspected was a newly discovered erogenous spot. It felt good when he bottomed out. A sense of euphoria overtook me while the whole time I felt somewhat detached from my body. He rode me through a number of intense orgasms although in my slave haze it could have just been one really long one. The Prince Albert nailed my G spot on every thrust. Calum was definitely getting one of these!

I was trapped in a state of joyous rapture that I cannot describe with words as time stopped, holding me in a state of perpetual climax. I recall towards the end it felt like his violent thrusts were designed to knock me off the breeding bench but I remained in my euphoric state of mind. And then he was done. Viande walked around to my head leaving a semen trail from my forehead down between my eyes along the left side of my nose across the corner of my mouth and off my chin as I lay there gasping for breath while the audience applauded. I happily cleaned his cock, savoring the taste sensations of our mixed fluids.

Sofia clipped a chain to the Prince Albert on Viande's slab and walked him away while I just lay there secured on the branding bench as the spectators cheered. When Amy released me I was unable to stand on my own volition as my pussy farted while cum dribbled out as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Nobody heard your cooter poot Spice. My microphone was off. Just about every ponyslut drops a pussy puff after Viande breeds them. Let's get you up," chuckled Amy, as I sighed in relief.

Two stable hands had to help me off the stand and into the back room while the crowd jeered to the general effect that I was a whore who was born to the collar. I was still in a daze, my pussy was sore and for some inexplicable reason I still craved more sex. The last thing I should want is more sex. Something was clearly wrong with me. Due to the collar I could only whinny pitifully as Amy led me back to Penny in the holding area.

"Spice, you did an incredible job for your first time here. I think the red light was flashing more than half the time Viande was using you. At one point it just stayed on. I have never seen anything like that. You Sandy Foot Girls are just incredible," gushed Amy excitedly, clearly unaware that I had been drugged and also suffered from a recent bout of overactive slave heat. Had my overactive slave heat returned with a vengeance?

"Drink some water," advised Penny, holding a bottle to my lips. I drank, quenching my thirst. She pulled it away to give some to Lindsey. When we were done she went to retrieve our bridles.

"Have a sugar cube," offered Amy, holding one out in her outstretched hand. I neighed, shaking my head no, stepping back from her hand while Lindsey joined me in rejecting the sugar cube.

"Most fillies want the cubes to get the taste of semen out of their mouths. You don't have to take it. I guess you Sandy Foot Girls prefer semen aftertaste," giggled Amy, putting the cube back in her cargo pocket.

Penny returned and Amy put me back into my bridle, securing my bit back in my mouth while Penny put Lindsey's bridle and bit back in place. Then Amy just held me there, rubbing my back and neck until I calmed down while telling me that I was a good filly and how proud of me she was the whole time as I whinnied contently basking in her praise. Another group of fillies and stallions entered the staging area for their turn at the breeding bench. Amy turned me over to Penny so she could attend to the new customers.

Penny was about to lead us out of the staging area when a tipsy Daphne walked in. She told Penny that Spice and Daisy had dates waiting in the Petting Zoo. Penny protested at first, claiming that she needed to get us back to the stable. Daphne wouldn't take no for an answer. Penny finally capitulated, referring to Daphne as Miss Daphne once again. There clearly was a troubling history between the two as we were led over to the Petting Zoo, whatever that was.

(To be continued.)