Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitating Penny stuttered, "Twice...no three times...the first time when the apprentice came in my mouth and again when Daphne fucked me with the brand while the blacksmith pulled out his big penis. The third time was when he came in my mouth." Penny paused, groaning. "I think the sensations...the taste...from the cum spurting in my mouth...triggered my climax."

Mefford laughed, "Y'all have a real calling for the collar. Gonna make some master a really happy man." Turning serious, he looked at Sharron. "Please record this as evidence for use in your involuntary enslavement hearing."

Sharon pulled out her smartphone and the spanking commenced. Mefford spanked Penny's buttocks with both hands just like playing a bongo drum, with downward strokes that were as effortless as they were forceful while Penny's arms flapped in the air. He had turned his hands sideways, allowing him to strike her "sweet spot" at the bottom of the buttocks, the most painful place to strike. In this position by pushing Penny's legs outwards away from her body he effectively stretched the skin there, making it even more sensitive as she quickly began wailing loudly.

Penny's ass was turning a nice pink to reddish color when Mefford changed tactics after around twenty strokes with each hand. He plunged his index and middle fingers from his right hand into her pussy, rubbing her where her G-spot was located while massaging her clit with his thumb all the while spanking her with his left hand. Poor Penny didn't know what hit her. She was moaning loudly while trying to hump her pussy on his fingers as her arms and legs flailed wildly as Mefford brought her to the cusp of an orgasm again and again while withholding relief. She was truly a sight to behold. I so wanted to be Penny right now. Standing there, literally panting as my pussy throbbed, I wanted to trade places with her, Mefford playing with my needy pussy.

"Penny, are you a good little slave girl who wants to cum?" taunted Mefford, grinning wickedly.

"Yes," moaned Penny.

"Yes, what?" teased Mefford.

"I am a good little slave girl...that wants to cum. Master, please let this needy slave slut... climax," groaned Penny, frustrated on the cusp of an explosion as she humped her pussy up towards the thrusting fingers.

"I didn't hear you slave. Louder this time," ordered Mefford.

"I am a good little slave cunt that needs to cum. Master, please let this needy slave slut have an orgasm," begged Penny, clearly enunciating her need while not realizing that she had fallen into the trap that he had sprung.

"Counsel, you now have additional direct evidence demonstrating the slave tendencies of this slave formerly known as Penny Parker," as he pushed her over the edge into a frenzy while I moaned in desire, jealous of her delicious looking orgasm. I mean, my pussy was dripping and I wished I could have traded places with Penny as I was once again yearning for relief for my reignited slave heat. I have a real problem here I rationalized, as a sense of dread fell over me knowing I was surrendering to slave mind while feeling helpless, unable to stop the fall.

Mefford skillfully brought Penny down from her climax maneuvering her so that she lay on the ground panting in a puddle of sweat with a contented look on her face. He had a visible bulge in his pants and I knew what was next as he stood up leering down at poor Penny.

"Before I leave this slave with you counsel I need to test her obedience," advised Mefford, as Sharon just nodded, knowing what was coming next. Grinning he laughed, "I need to be confident that I can leave this slut in your custody."

"Knees," ordered Sharon, quickly followed by "mouth" as she beat Mefford to the punch, demonstrating her control over poor Penny.

It was clear that Penny was not thinking clearly in her post orgasmic bliss. Thankfully, her hours of slave yoga training kicked in to save her. Instinctively she promptly moved to the proper kneel position, opened her mouth expectantly with a sex crazed look on her face while looking up into Mefford's eyes seductively. Mefford unzipped his pants releasing an average sized cock, maybe a little larger than average but not close to Calum's. My fiancé had become my measuring stick for men so to speak.

"Suck it, slut," Sharon ordered.

"Use your hands," added Mefford, reasserting control over the situation.

For some reason that I cannot logically explain I giggled excitedly like a brainless bimbo at the sight of Penny with her red buttocks, knees spread wide apart displaying her wet pussy. My hand moved to my wet kitty. It must have been my slave mind asserting more control. Somehow, Mefford had freed his testicles so they were hanging outside his open fly which just looked funny with his handgun holstered on his right hip. I moaned as I fingered my pussy wishing I was Penny on my knees sucking his cock as Penny leaned forward to kiss the purple head of his erection. Instinctively I opened my mouth with my tongue on my lip as I would if I had actually been taking Mefford's cock in my mouth.

Mefford heard my giggles and moans, pointing at me, "Look at her, wishing she was on her knees sucking my cock. That slut has a hitch in her git along."

Oh no! I was now the center of attention as everyone looked at me. Everyone that is but Penny, who was gagging on Mefford's cock as he shoved it down her throat. I froze with a "What? Who me?" look on my face as I slowly move my hand away from my pussy. My fingers glistening with my juices giving me away. Sharon smirked, Dr. Allen nodded in a way that she understood what I was going through while Lindsey looked on in disbelief as Mefford leered at me. There was a moment of silence, well almost silence since Penny was still gagging on Mefford's cock.

"Slut, get over here on your knees right there," pointing to Penny's right as he pulled his cock from her throat. His erection sticking out of his fly beckoned to me.

Like a moth drawn to a flame I excitedly kneeled next to Penny as she lavishly licked the entire length of his shaft as I covetously looked on, sticking out my tongue. "I want some!" I thought. She then spit on it, no, more like drooled on the hard cock coating it with her saliva.

Mefford groaned, "Masturbate her to climax. If she cums, keep going and push her into another orgasm until I cum in her mouth."

Reaching around behind Penny with my left hand I thrust two fingers in her sopping wet pussy. With my right hand I approached her from the front working on her distended clitoris after scooping up some of her juices from her overflowing honey pot. She started moaning around the cock in her mouth. She had her index finger and thumb from her right hand wrapped around his slick shaft pumping his cock as she swallowed as much of his shaft as she could.

There I was diddling Penny to a climax, a glazed look in my eyes as I focused on a master's cock. My tongue sticking out of my mouth wishing my lips were wrapped around that erection, jealous of Penny's good fortune. She popped the cock out of her mouth lapping the sensitive spot on the underside of his penis right below the bulbous head looking up at master with lust in her eyes as she creamed all over my fingers. She was stroking the shaft with her right hand while massaging his sack with her left, not missing a beat as she rode out her orgasm.

When she recovered from her frenzy she proceeded to swallow his cock almost to the root as he groaned. Using Penny's copious juices I lubed my thumb and jammed it through her rosebud as deep into her ass as I could while driving three fingers into her vagina. She gasped around the shaft in her mouth as she proceeded to pump his cock with her mouth and fingers. Mefford's hips were doing the happy dance thrusting his cock into Penny's mouth and signaling that he was close. Then he moaned, unloading in her mouth as she joined him in his climax, erupting all over my fingers in a delicious frenzy. It seemed to me that the first shot of jism in her mouth triggered her explosion. What a lucky girl I thought, green-eyed with envy.

Mefford groaned in pleasure, "Do NOT swallow it. Display your prize on your tongue like a good little slave girl."

I counted five pulses when Penny pulled the cock from her mouth while pumping the jism from his erection into her open mouth. Then she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked while looking up into his eyes like a happy little slave.

Mefford pulled his cock from Penny's mouth as she held it open, sticking her tongue out displaying her new slimy treasure while I continued to fondle her pussy thereby pushing her towards yet another frenzy. How I wanted to trade places with Penny, a master's yummy seed on my tongue being masturbated towards yet another climax. My slave mind made me jealous of poor Penny as I whined softly.

"You, clean up my cock. I am starting to leak a little and I do not want to stain my pants," Mefford directed Lindsey. She quickly kneeled at his feet taking his deflating penis in her mouth. She proceeded to gently lick and suck up the discharge leaking from his penis.

"Penny and Twenty-seven, I want you kissing, sharing my cum between the two of you while masturbating each other to orgasm. You are to keep kissing and bringing each other off until told to stop. Make me proud, climaxing on each other's fingers as you savor the flavor of my gift. Start now and don't stop until told to," commanded Mefford, with that lecherous grin that seemed to permanently adorn his face. "I have your collar synched with my smartphone so I can monitor your progress."

Yum! I get to make master proud! I dove in, locking my lips to Penny's as my tongue sought out master's slimy goo quickly finding my prize as I continued to manipulate Penny's pussy pushing her into a frenzy. I am not sure which happened first, my tongue entering Penny's mouth or her fingers plunging into my sopping wet pussy. I moaned in delight as she penetrated me with her right hand from behind while her left massaged my happy button quickly pushing me to an eruption. I had been on edge needing this ever since Mefford disciplined her. Now it was my turn!

I quickly fell into a delicious slave haze totally focused on sharing orgasmic pleasure with Penny. Soon we bonded in a continuous frenzy as we climaxed out of control, lost in a red hot sexual fog. Cum had never tasted this good before. Penny and I played with master's salty gift with our tongues, all the while moaning in delight into each other's mouths as we climaxed over and over as we clutched each other tightly all the while striving to make master proud. It felt like we were on a permanent rollercoaster ride that never ended. Life was just so perfect as we existed in a new sexual happy place lost in our slave haze for however long it lasted as the concept of time ceased to exist.

My collar shocked me, putting an end to my bliss. "Noooo!" I thought as our lip lock broke. I looked around, uncomprehending, coming down from my frenzy trying to break free of my slave mind. Penny had wormed her thumb up my ass and fingers in my pussy from her right hand. She pulled her left hand away from my happy button as I did the same with her.

"Stop, the two of you have been at it for well over twenty minutes since Inspector Mefford left. He just texted Sharon that he is satisfied with Penny's obedience based on the readout from her collar," ordered Dr. Allen, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I need to get Penny ready for transport. Do you need to pee?" asked Sharon.

All three of us answered in the affirmative. Next thing I knew we were cuffed with our collars linked together in a coffle with Penny in front, me in the middle and Lindsey bringing up the rear. We were led through the hallways until we arrived at a slave pee grate located in a recess. Sharon was in a hurry telling us to cram together, squat and pee not wanting to take the time to release us from the coffle to go one at a time. So there we were, three slave girls crammed together squatting over the pee grate, my tits in Penny's back and Lindsey's in mine all peeing into the grate. For some reason it just felt weirdly natural peeing together with my sisters all huddled together like that. After we were done Sharon wiped us down and took us back to the exam room, releasing us from the coffle and cuffs.

"Mistress, may I speak to the new slave," I asked, looking at Dr. Allen.

"Yes, you may," she answered, with a curious expression on her face.

"Sister, a wise woman once told me that if I was lucky my owner would send me to Broadstone. It was really good advice. If you are that fortunate, Twenty-eight and I will welcome you with open arms and help you fit in like our sisters did for us. If you are really enslaved I hope to see you soon. Stay strong," I advised, and gave her a big hug of encouragement. I really felt sorry for her as she struggled to adjust to her new circumstances.

"Thank you," she replied, as I felt fresh tears on my shoulder as she hugged me back. The kindness of my sisters at Broadstone helped me to adjust to the shock of my sudden enslavement. I wanted to pay it forward in any way I could.

Penny clung to me until Sharon broke up our hug. She started preparing Penny for transport, demonstrating that the attorney was truly prepared for any contingency by pulling a chastity belt with a vaginal prong and good sized anal prong out of her large purse. The anal prong looked like it was about three inches long and somewhere between two to three inches at its widest point. Sharon lubed up the prongs, had Penny bend over and slipped them right in without any struggle.

"Have you been tailing yourself at night?" grinned Sharon, as she secured the device in place.

"Yes, mistress, sometime when I masturbate before bed," answered Penny, quickly becoming red-faced. What a horny little slut, just like me I thought to myself. Slaves have no privacy and eventually our inner secrets are found out.

"Stand. This chastity belt insures that your holes are not sampled during transport," advised Sharon, as Penny's eyes got really big in response as she suddenly realized the implications of that statement. Her new status quickly became more of a reality for her. Sharon quickly secured the straps around Penny's waist so that it could not be removed.

"Mary Jacobs is the Spinning Wheel manager. She is both tough and fair with the slaves there, so you will not be abused. Your aunt knows her professionally and likely will call her to check in on you. It is possible that you could be sent to the Jameson Ranch for training for a few days but not likely. I will drive down and see you when I have a plan to resolve your case. In the meantime, you follow instructions and work hard becoming the best ponygirl that you can be. Do not talk about what happened today unless I am present. Do you understand?" asked Sharon.

"Yes mistress, I will be obedient, work hard, be a good ponygirl and I will not talk about what happened today," replied Penny, trying to regain her confidence.

"Expect to orally service staff while you are there. The Spinning Wheel uses a state-of-the-art operant conditioning program that rewards good performance with sexual intercourse. The good part is that the staff will not regularly sample your wares. The bad news is you will be sexually deprived unless you are being rewarded for good behavior which can quickly become frustrating for a horny slave needing relief," advised Dr. Allen, as Peggy's eyes got big realizing the ramifications.

"Mistress, at the Parker Center the fillies and mares are normally bred daily. Most would become frustrated quickly if they were not regularly used like that," responded Penny.

"Since introducing this innovative training program the Spinning Wheel is challenging the Silver Lake Harness School as the top rated harness racing school in Texas. That is one reason that Broadstone is now sending some of our motivational challenges to the Spinning Wheel for remedial training. We also know that the slaves are not abused there so it is safe for our girls," continued Dr. Allen.

The Pony Express driver arrived with a cage on a handcart interrupting our conversation. He efficiently checked Penny's SIN matching it to the digital bill of lading for Penny's transport. Both he and Sharon signed on his digital pad. Penny, now cuffed and gagged, was ordered to crawl backwards into the transport cage designed for a medium sized dog and locked inside. She looked up at me with a scared look on her face as the tears began to flow. I felt sorry for her as she suffered through her sudden change in status remembering the feeling like it was just yesterday that I found myself in the same situation. Penny came to work this morning a free woman with a future. Now she was a naked collared slave in a cage with an uncertain future as I tried to encourage her with a thumbs up. And then she was gone, as the Pony Express driver briskly pushed the cart containing her cage out the door and down the hallway.

Dr. Allen and Sharon moved into a corner, started talking about their plans for the evening. Something about their Girl's Night out that they had planned. Dr. Allen looked over at us and nodded her head in our direction as the two women walked over to where we stood.

"We have some time to kill so I wanted to give you a little background about the two of us as it relates to Broadstone. We were a pairing and have stayed close ever since. Our husbands are great friends and our families did everything together. The kids get along great, our two oldest boys are the same age," explained Dr. Allen.

"They've been best friends since forever. My family moved to Houston nine months ago due to my husband's job. We drove up today to visit for the weekend. The boys were so excited to get together again. The two of us planned for a girl's night tonight while our husbands did pizza and a movie with the kids," said Sharon.

"Tomorrow our husbands have a tee time for a father-son golf expedition with the eldest boys that they are looking forward to," smiled Dr. Allen

"We on the other hand will have the rest of the kids for a trip to the Zoo. Yeah," sighed Sharon, while Dr. Allen frowned at her.

"I love taking the kids to the zoo," Dr Allen almost whined.

Sharon laughed, "Sometimes I think you like the zoo more than the children."

"Enough with the zoo. The two of you will develop a closeness as a pairing that will stay with you for the rest of your lives. We are sisters, best friends and lovers all in one," smiled Dr. Allen, looking longingly at Sharon. "Even if only one of us loves the zoo."

"Our husbands understand and support our special relationship. We had reservations for a nice dinner and a suite in a luxurious hotel with an en bath Jacuzzi. Somewhere in my overnight bag is Grace's favorite strapon," giggled Sharon, blowing a kiss at Dr. Allen. "We are running late so we may have to get room service."

"Mistress, do your husbands ever participate?" asked Lindsey, as I thought of the possibilities.

"Oh no! We share each other, not our husbands. That could easily ruin our relationship," exclaimed Dr. Allen.

"The two of you will sleep together every night. You will have lots of sex with each other and your sister slaves. Really good sex," grinned Sharon. "That was the best part about being a student at Broadstone."

"More importantly you are a support system for each other. I do not know how many times I cried myself to sleep in her arms after a bad day. And I was there for her then and now after we are free, married with children," explained Dr. Allen. "It is not all about sex, which is the icing on the cake."

"And I like icing," snickered Sharon, with a seductive grin. "Any other questions for us. Fire away, anything that comes to mind?"