Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Allen, do you have a ponygirl name?" I asked, curious thinking back to how Rosebud got her name. Was there a story behind Dr. Allen's? Why had this question popped into my head?

Sharon replied with a mischievous grin, "It's Buttercup. Her husband came up with that name because her pussy was hot and creamy like a cup of melted butter. I just happen to know from personal experience that his description is spot on." Laughed Sharon, causing poor Dr. Allen to blush.

"I love that name. He was so cute explaining how he came up with it," giggled Dr. Allen.

"That's so romantic," gushed Lindsey, as I nodded in agreement.

The lab nurse came in, putting an end to the storytelling. He advised Dr. Allen that the lab results were in pulling them up on the computer in the exam room. Dr. Allen reviewed our charts online concluding that we could be discharged and returned to Broadstone. She advised that she would see us first thing tomorrow morning to check on us. She also explained that she would be giving us our hood ornaments in the morning. With that she and Sharon escorted us out of the clinic and turned us over to a Broadstone security officer for transport back home.

We arrived back at Broadstone sometime around 8:00 pm, two dirty and tired slave girls longing for the safety of our slave dorm. As we walked down the hallway to our home I spied Mistress Kara, hands on hips, riding crop in her hand and a concerned look on her face as she watched us approach. I noticed that all of our sisters were gathering behind Mistress Kara. For some reason I was really happy to see her, wanting to run up to her giving her a hug as she wrapped me in her arms but I knew that would not be acceptable behavior for a slave girl. Instead, I looked down in shame and started crying as we got closer.

"It's alright. You are not in any trouble. I've got you," advised Mistress Kara, gently cupping the side of my face in her hand while turning my head to look her in the eyes. She was smiling, a genuine smile that just made me feel safe. Having difficulty speaking, I just nodded my head.

"Thank you Mistress Kara," responded Lindsey, as she took my hand in hers giving mine a squeeze.

"Everyone here knows what happened today. Your sisters are going to take care of you getting you fed, cleaned up and put to bed. After you eat I will give you the pills Dr. Allen prescribed to help you sleep," advised Mistress Kara. Once again I was reminded that slaves have no privacy, but I was ok with that trusting in my sisters.

Next thing I knew my hair was put in a high ponytail and I was gently helped to my knees where a bowl of slave chow waited. Tonight, it tasted good, reminding me of home for some reason. I felt safe and loved as my sisters took care of me getting us into the bathroom and showers after taking our pills. It was different from our welcome party that had an air of mischief coupled with the sex. This time they were all business getting us clean as we luxuriated our sister's hands. The scalp massage while my hair was washed was divine. Next thing I knew we were helped to bed where Mistress Kara waited for us. She spread the comforter over us kneeling down to kiss each of us on the forehead. For some reason getting tucked in by Mistress Kara reminded me of when my mom tucked me in as a child after a bad day, reassuring me that everything would be all right.

"How are you doing? Are you going to be okay?" whispered Lindsey, clearly concerned that something was not right with me. I knew she was referring to my struggle with slave mind. I was also worried about Calum. Where was he? Would he take me back after today?

"I think so. Right now I feel safe...and loved...here with my sisters and Mistress Kara. I know that sounds strange coming from a slave."

"I do too. But that is not what I am talking about."

"Slave mind...I feel it coming back. It scares me but it could just be the ecstasy. Do you feel it?

"No, for me I was super horny without any symptoms of slave mind."

"Oh."

"I saw it in you at the hospital with Penny. Everyone saw--Dr. Allen looked really worried watching you."

I did not know how to respond. We had been together less than a week and already she could read me like a book. I knew she was right about my struggle with slave mind, I was terrified and I broke down sobbing quietly as Lindsey held me in her arms until I was all cried out.

"I'll support you through this. Everyone here will. If you do not ask for help I will do it for you. Keep the faith, he will find you," whispered Lindsey, giving me another hug that I really needed.

"I know he will...and Dr. Allen will help me. I'll ask her about it tomorrow. What did you think of their girl's night plans," I asked, trying to change the subject.

In a matter of fact tone Lindsey said, "It will be a tough year here but we will get through it and have good lives together like Sharon and Grace. We'll have regular girl's nights for the rest of our lives too."

"I'd like that," I responded, feeling the effects of the valium kicking in as I snuggled into Lindsey's arms. My subconscious had accepted the fact that I would stay here with Lindsey graduating with her from Broadstone. I was already exhausted from the long day. As I floated off to sleep, I hoped I would win the battle with my slave mind as a little voice in my head wanted me to submit to the inevitable.

(To be continued.)