Allison's First Hotwife Experience

Story Info
Conservative wife becomes a hotwife.
5.6k words
4.45
83.1k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how Allison and Brady began their hotwife journey. First, let's meet the couple. Allison and Brady are both in their mid-30s and have been married for 2 years. They have a great relationship but their sex life had taken a bit of a slump lately. While they were dating they used to fuck like rabbits and they both thoroughly enjoyed each other. But since their marriage it seemed that things had stalled out. Brady is very attracted to his wife. Allison stands about 5'2" and weighs about 115 lbs. She has perfect C cup breasts with a nicely shaped ass. She has brown hair that goes to a few inches past her shoulders. She has a gorgeous face and a smile that makes any man blush. Brady is a very attractive man himself. He is just shy of 6' tall and has a very athletic build. Just like Allison, Brady's smile is one of his best features. Both are very attracted to one other but they cant quite figure out what happened to their sex life.

A few months ago, Allison and Brady were at a party with some of her friends from college. One of the guys at the party, Luke, used to have a fling with Allison while at the party. This was the first time that Brady had come across someone his wife had previously slept with. Luke was a tall, good-looking man. Luke was now married as well and there appeared to be no sexual tension between Allison and Luke, but that didn't prevent Brady from imagining what they were like while fucking. Brady's curiosity about his wife fucking other guys took him by surprise. Even more so was the fact that he found it arousing. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" Brady thought to himself as he kept watching Allison and Luke talking amongst themselves. Brady then began fantasizing about Luke and Allison sneaking off and fucking. Brady kept imagining his wife being so bad and it was driving him crazy with arousal.

Eventually, Allison and Luke ended their conversation and Allison joined her husband. "What's wrong? You look flushed." Allison asked while putting her hand on Brady's head. "Do you feel warm?"

"Oh, um... just a hot flash I suppose. You about ready to get out of here?" Brady was ready to get home and gather his thoughts.

"Yup. I'll just go say bye to everyone."

When they got home, Brady didn't dare discuss his thoughts with Allison. He was way too worried about what Allison may say and he loved her too much to do anything to upset her.

For the next few months, Brady would struggle with the thoughts of his wife with other men. When they went out, he would hope guys would hit on her. Even if they did, Allison would quickly shut it down as she was extremely dedicated to Brady. Finally a moment presented itself for Brady to talk about his fantasy with Allison.

It was a Friday night and they had both been drinking lots of wine and finally Allison had brought up the topic. "What do you think of our sex life?" She asked.

Brady was taken off guard. "What do you mean?"

"What do you think of it? We don't do it very much and when we do it's gotten pretty vanilla right?"

"I suppose you're right. But I'm not sure why" he responded.

"Well, what are some things that turn you on? Like things that you want to do?"

Brady got flustered. "Oh no no, I'm not going there."

Allison pressed. "Why not? Don't you think it's important to talk about? I feel like we are best friends and so in love but we lost some of the bedroom spark."

"I agree. I am just embarrassed and worried about what you might think."

"Sweetie, you can tell me, it's ok."

Brady's courage was finally there with the wine and Allison's insistence. "Well... umm... first let me say that I have no desire to be with other women. But... I like to fantasize about you with other men." Brady looked down from Allison's face as soon as he said it. He was so embarrassed.

"You what? Think about me with other men. Like having sex with them?"

"Yes. I know it's super weird. I'm sorry it's not something normal. But I cant stop thinking about it."

Allison was very confused. "I don't quite get it. How does that help you? Sounds like I would be the only one getting anything out of it?"

Brady tried to explain. "It's tough to explain the appeal for me. It's just that it is hot to me to have my wife be so desired. To her act so naughty." Brady began trailing off as he couldn't put all of his thoughts together.

"So... you like want to watch or what?"

"I don't want to talk anymore." Brady started to get up from the couch but Allison stopped him.

"No stop. It's ok. I'm not mad or anything. I just want to know more about it." Allison tried to reassure Brady. "So you want to watch?"

"Yes and no" Brady responded.

"Meaning?"

Brady finally sat back down. "Well I would like to see, but I feel like you wouldn't be as into it if I were there. I would be ok if you did something and then told me every detail."

"Hmm..." Allison was trying to find her words. "so what if I enjoyed it? Wouldn't you be mad or jealous?"

"That's the thing, the more you're into it, the more I'm into it. The naughtier you are, the more aroused I get." Brady's embarrassment came back full circle. "I'd be jealous, but in a good way."

"So what brought this on? When did it start?"

"Well, I first started thinking about it when I saw you and Luke talking at that party a bit ago. I know you guys used to fuck around in college and then I started imagining you two together. And then..." Brady stopped his thought.

"And then... what?"

Brady didn't want to say but couldn't stop now. "I started to think about how hot it would be if you two snuck off and fucked." Brady got up again and walked to the window. "God, I'm so weird. This is so weird."

"Well, it's interesting and a tad weird but stop beating yourself up. It's ok. I'm not saying I would do it but it's ok."

"Can we just stop talking about it now. I'd rather go to bed."

Allison didn't want to press any further. "Ok that's fine. I'm going to stay up for a bit longer. Love you" She got up and kissed Brady on the lips and he went up to their room.

As Allison sat their alone her mind began wandering. She tried to think "why" her husband would want her to cheat. She began thinking of her Christian upbringing and wondering if this was against the rules. "is it wrong if he wants me to?" she kept thinking to herself. Allison then began thinking if she would be able to do it. She was actually very intrigued by the idea but her fear of losing Brady or harming their relationship was far too scary for her to actually contemplate doing it. She finally decided that she couldn't do something like this and went to join her husband in bed.

Allison and Brady didn't talk about this topic again. Their sex life remained the same but their love remained strong. It wasn't until 3 months after their talk where the hotwife journey began. Allison's friend from college, April, was going to be heading to Chicago for the weekend and wanted Allison to meet up with her. Allison and Brady lived about an hour away from Chicago in the suburbs. April was in a loveless marriage and always seemed to be on the prowl. This didn't bother Brady as he trusted his wife and even more so would love for her to be bad. However, Brady didn't think that there was a chance in Hell that Allison would do anything on this trip.

Allison and April got to Chicago and got all dressed up. April wanted to go to this new bar that was known for dancing. Allison was wearing tight black pants and a sex black tank top. Her hair was curled to perfection. She looked like she could have been straight out of a magazine.

While at the bar the girls mostly kept to themselves. They had lots of drinks and danced. A few guys would come around but neither girls were particularly into any of them. It was a little while later that 2 handsome guys approached the girls at their table.

The first guy, Craig, was first to speak. "Hi ladies. Mind if we join you here? Care for a drink?" Craig was about 6 foot, light brown hair, scruffy facial hair and looked to be incredible shape. He was dressed very nicely.

April quickly responded since she thought both guys were incredibly sexy. "Yes please. I'll have a vodka soda and she will have a dirty martini."

"You got it." Craig responded. "I'm Craig by the way and this is my friend Will."

"I'm April and this is my bestie, Allison."

"Very nice to meet you ladies. We will be right back with those drinks." Craig and Will left the table to head to the bar.

Allison couldn't help but think about how attractive the guys were. April nudged Allison, "wow, those boys are fucking gorgeous right?"

"They sure are! Especially that Craig. He's out of a Ralph Lauren magazine." She responded with a laugh.

"Oh really, I'm really into Will. I call dibs on Will!" April said jokingly but somewhat serious.

Allison felt a little bad about her immediate attraction to Craig but brushed it off. It had been awhile since she felt this sort of excitement.

The guys came back with the drinks and all four chatted for awhile and got to know each other. Will and April seemed to hit it off right away and were getting handsy in no time. Both April and Will hit the dance floor and left Craig and Allison alone at the table. Because of the loud music, they had to lean in closely to chat. They were chatting for awhile and Allison was loving the attention. Finally she asked, "why haven't you asked me to dance?"

"Oh, I guess I saw those rings and thought you may not be into it."

"It's just dancing. Don't worry about the rings."

Craig took Allison's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. They began dancing very close, grinding on each other, touching each other. At one point Allison could feel Craig's excitement through his pants. There were no feelings of guilt, just pure excitement. Allison would coyly rub her hand across his crotch as Craig's hands explored much of Allison's ass and tits. Allison was very turned on and felt herself start to get wet. It was then that she turned to him, locked eyes, and pulled Craig's lips onto hers. Their mouths opened and their tongues began swirling around each other's mouths. They kissed for a few minutes before reality set in. She pulled away, "um... please excuse me. I need to run to the ladies room."

Allison's lust then began to turn to guilt. She cheated and felt terrible. She ran to the bath room and locked herself in a stall. She felt like she had to tell her husband what had just happened. She puleld out her phone and began texting Brady.

Allison: Hey. Need to talk.

Brady: everything ok?

Allison: I did something bad.

Brady: ok....? What?

Allison: I kissed a guy at the bar. Omg I am so sorry. Hate myself.

Brady: did you really?

Allison: yes. On the dance floor. I'm sorry!!!

Brady: Al... it's fine. It's totally fine. I swear.

Allison: Your not mad?

Brady: Quite the opposite. Don't you remember our talk a few months ago.....

Allison: About me with other guys?

Brady: Yes. I'm into it. Have fun. Seriously

Allison: I was freaking out about what you'd say.

Brady: Don't be worried about me. So he was into you?

Allison: Very. He got hard on the dance floor.

Brady: did you like that?

Brady: .....?

Allison: yes

Brady: Love it! Go back to him and hang out some more. Have as much fun as you want!

Allison: I'll text you. Love you

Brady's excitement was more than he'd ever imagined. He wasn't expecting his wife to do anything on this trip and had given up that anything would ever happen. He was rock hard just thinking about what his wife could be doing.

Allison, now relieved of her guilt, left the bath room and made her way back to their table. Craig, April and Will were sitting there.

"Everything ok?" Craig asked.

"Yeah all good" Allison responded.

April chimed in "so Craig and Will have invited us to their place for drinks? Interested?"

"Yeah for sure" Allison responded but feeling hesitant.

Craig got up from the table. "Perfect. Will and I will go pay our tabs and we can grab an Uber." Will and Craig then left them to pay their bar tab.

"So I saw you and Craig getting pretty naughty out there. I like this Allison." April said with a devilish smile.

"Yeah, I don't know what the fuck got into me."

"Think something will happen with you two at their place? I hope so, that way I wont feel as bad cheating on my husband with Will. It'll be our secret."

"I.. I don't know yet."

"Boo, think about it. I'm going to head to the bath room before we leave."

Allison's mind was racing. She wanted Craig. The excitement was overwhelming but thoughts about a ruined marriage kept creeping into her mind. She then texted Brady again.

Allison: we are going to their place.

Brady: The guys place?

Allison: yes

Brady: very nice. Just be safe. Keep me updated.

The fact that Brady wasn't upset about her going to hang out with guys' place put her at ease. But she still wasn't sure how far she was willing to go.

Soon April returned and the guys informed the ladies that their Uber was there. They grabbed their stuff and crammed into their Uber. The guys' apartment was very nice. It was actually Will's place and Craig was just staying there for the weekend. For awhile, everyone was just hanging out and chatting. April and Will finally made their way to Will's bedroom and left Craig and Allison alone.

They were sitting close on the couch and both could feel their desire for each other growing. Allison wanted Craig but wanted more reassurance everything would be ok. So she went to the bathroom to text her husband again.

Allison: hey

Brady: hey

Allison: me and the guy are alone...

Brady: what you going to do?

Allison: idk

Brady: you want to fuck him?

Allison: I don't know if I should answer that.

Brady: well if it makes you feel any better, I want you to?

Allison: you sure? Absolutely positive?

Brady: More than sure. I want nothing more than for you to suck his dick, let him eat you out, fuck him. Come over and over again. I'm dead serious.

Allison: ok. I just really want this B.

Brady: do it. Tell me about it. Now go.

Allison got the reassurance that she needed. She left the bathroom and sat next to Craig. Within seconds they began making out like high schoolers. Their tongues clashing, their hands wandering over each other's body. Craig broke their kiss, "want to go to the bedroom."

"yes" Allison responded without hesitation.

Craig got up, holding Allison's hand and led her to his room. As soon as the door closed, they began making out while standing near the bed. Craig worked quick to get Allison's shirt off, then her bra, exposing her perfect tits and hard nipples. Craig began sucking on her nipples, covering her tits with a think layer of spit. Allison was so hot for Craig she could barely stand.

Allison ripped off Craig's shirt and began unzipping his pants. Her hand reaches in and feels an amazing 8 inch rock hard dick. Allison quickly dropped to her knees and took Craig's dick into her mouth. It had been so long since she had sucked a dick this big but began sucking it like a porn star. Soft moaning while trying to go as deep as possible.

"Oh my God, yes. Your mouth feels so amazing. Come here." Craig then pulled Allison up to his mouth and began kissing her wet lips. "I want to taste your pussy." Craig the pushed Allison onto her back on the bed. He finished taking off his pants while Allison began removing hers. With her pants removed, Craig spread her legs and maneuvered his head to her wet pussy.

First, he started with a finger, feeling how wet Allison was. As Allison soft moaning began, Craig's mouth made his way to Allison's clit. He started sucking on her clit while fingering her tight hole. Allison was in ecstasy immediately.

"fuck yes. Right there. Don't stop. You're going to make me come" Allison exclaimed. Craig kept going. "I'm fucking coming. Yes yes yes!" Allison had an amazing orgasm. "I want to fuck you so bad" she said as she got up.

Craig laid on his back, with his hard dick ready for Allison. She sucked his dick again for a few minutes before getting on top of Craig. She grabbed the base of his dick and slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling every inch on the way down. "Fuck. You feel so big." She said as she put his entire dick inside her.

Allison began to slowly move up and down and back and forth. Grinding on his dick and finding the right spot. Craig's hands firmly on Allison's ass, helping her to move.

"Right there baby, harder right there." Allison moaned. "you're going to make me come again. Make me come." Their pace began to pick up. "Oh ah. Mmm. Right there Craig. Fuck me, I'm coming. I'm coming. Uhh ahhh! Allison let out a beautiful moan as she came on Craig's dick.

After her climax, Allison leaned down and began making out with Craig as he was still humping in and out of her. They continue for a few minutes until Craig grabs Allison's ass and pushes her to her back, keeping his dick inside her the whole time.

Now on top, Craig began pumping his dick in and out of Allison's wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around his firm ass. Their kisses never stopping the entire time. Craig's pace started to pick up. Has his trusts got bigger and harder their kissing finally broke. They continued to stare into each other's eyes while both moaning with immense please.

"God, Craig... you feel so good. I love your dick." Allison moaned softly while caressing Craig's face with her hands. "I don't want you to stop."

"You feel so good baby" Craig replied while leaning in for more kisses. "I want to fuck you from behind. I want to see your ass as I fuck you."

Craig pulled out and Allison got on all fours with her ass to Craig. Craig grabs her hip with his left hand, while grabbing his dick to guide it into Allison's awaiting pussy with his right. Craig slowly puts his dick into Allison.

"Fuck Craig, yes, right there."

Without saying a word Craig began working his dick in and out. First starting slow and then picking up the pace. There was just enough light to show Allison's ass slightly jiggling with every thrust. As the pace picked up and the thrusting became harder, both Allison and Craig were moaning uncontrollably.

"Fuck me harder Craig. Do it"

Just then Craig gave some nice spanks of Allison's ass cheeks while ramming his dick harder and harder. His hands tightly gripping Allison's hips and pulling her into his dick.

"I'm going to come again baby. Keep fucking me hard. Fuck me. Ohhhh.! Allison let out another orgasm.

"You like that baby?" Craig asked.

"Oh my God yes. You are so good. I want you to come. Come for me."

"Fuck yes Allison. Where you want it?" Craig asked while continuing to fuck her hard.

"Come inside me. Fill me up."

That was all Craig needed and he pulled Allison tight and got as deep as he could and unleashed rope after rope of cum. "Fuck fuck yes." He exclaimed. Craig then began thrusting in and out to get every last drop of cum into Allison's soaked pussy.

"Oh Craig, I can feel all your cum. Yes. Give me all of it. Fill me up!"

After Craig gave Allison every last drop, he pulled his dick out and laid on the bed. Allison stayed on all fours for a second, letting the massive amount of cum drip from her fucked hole and gathering her thoughts. Allison had not been fucked like this since her college days. She loved letting herself go, to be desired so much by a man she had just meant. She felt empowered.

12