Allison's First Hotwife Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison then laid on her back, catching her breath along with Craig. She decided she should let her husband know what happened and clean herself up. She grabbed her phone and headed to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and let the cum continue to ooze out of her. "My God, he must have shot the biggest load ever" she thought to herself. She then texted Brady, wondering if he was still up now that it was 4AM.

Allison: you up?

Brady: yes. Dying to know what happened?

Allison: well.....

Brady: come on. Stop teasing

Allison: what do you want to know?

Brady: you fuck him?

Allison: yes I did

Brady: omg. That is so hot.

Brady: did you come?

Allison: yes. A few times

Brady: did you suck his dick?

Allison: yes

Brady: my cock is about to explode. You are so bad. I love it

Brady: Did he eat you out?

Allison: yes. He did it really good.

Brady: did he wear a condom?

Allison: No. is that bad?

Brady: it's fucking hot! Where did he come?

Allison: inside me. It's still coming out

Brady: omg... I am so hard right now. I am beyond turned on.

Allison: I'm glad. I was a little worried

Brady: seriously babe, I have to jerk off. I am going to fuck your brains out when you get home.

Allison: perfect. Have fuck jerking off to me.

Allison sat on the toilet a little longer, letting most of the cum drip from her body. She got up and went back to bad. Laying next to Craig.

"Wow Allison, you are seriously something else. Truly amazing."

Allison's self-esteem sky rocketed. "Why thank you. I haven't been fucked that good ever. So definitely give yourself a pat on the back." She replied with a chuckle.

Both Craig and Allison soon fell asleep. Allison awoke to a text from April a few hours later asking her if she was ready to go. Allison thought it best to sneak out and avoid any after sex awkwardness. She quietly grabbed her clothes and snuck off.

April and Allison waved down a taxi and headed to their hotel. "So, how was it?" April asked.

"Honestly, amazing. I needed that. Our secret though right?"

"Absolutely. I want to keep my partner in crime" April said as both girls laughed.

Later that day, Allison returned home to Brady who was waiting patiently for his naughty wife to arrive. As soon as she walked in the door, Brady and Allison ripped their clothes off and engaged in intense love making. It appeared that their stale sex life had been cured. Allison and Brady started having sex 4 or 5 times a week. And anytime Allison talked about her and Craig's fuck fest Brady turned into a sex machine. Their marriage felt very complete now.

It had been nearly 6 months since Allison engaged in her first hotwife experience. Since that day, Allison and Brady's sex life has been at an all time high. However, Allison had not been with another man since that night. There were times when they would be out and guys would flirt with her but she rebuffed their advances. Brady always wondered why? He was curious if she still wanted more but never brought it up because he was happy with their current sex life and didn't want to press the issue.

Allison often thought about her night with Craig. She didn't develop any sort of feelings for him but just thought about how fun, freeing and good the night was. She loved that she acted so open and naughty but didn't have the desire to do something like that often. Allison enjoyed the flirting and attention but felt very fulfilled with her sex life with Brady. Since that night with Craig, she hadn't felt the need to be with another man. All this would soon change during a house party that Allison and Brady were invited to.

Allison and Brady had a friend that was throwing a party at his house. Allison wore a beautiful flowery romper that really hugged her body. She looked classy yet very sexy. Brady was constantly in awe of his wife and he knew this outfit would turn some heads.

They showed up to the party around 9PM and realized that the only person they knew was the host of the party. The party was quite large with about 40 to 50 people in attendance. Their friend had a beautiful large home and a pool and a decent sized yard. Most of the party was down stairs where there was a bar, billiards and plenty of TVs for entertainment.

Brady and Allison went to the bar, got a drink and scoped out the party. It wasn't long before Jim, the host of the party, came over and welcomed the couple. After a little small talk, Jim asked if Brady and Allison wanted to join a card game. Allison declined but Brady accepted. The card table was in a back room away from the bar. So Brady gave Allison a kiss and said their goodbyes.

Allison was a little annoyed as she didn't know anyone there and Brady decided to leave her there alone to play a game. She decided to sit at the bar and have some drinks. It wasn't long before an attractive man came up and offered her some company.

"Hi there. This seat taken?"

"Um no. It's been open all night. I must be too scary to talk to." She replied with a slight chuckle.

"Or people are too intimated to talk to a gorgeous woman." The man said with a flirtatious tone.

Allison just laughed at his comment and they continued to chat. "The name's Daniel."

"Allison."

"Nice to meet you. You are now the second person I know at this party. Other being Jim."

Allison laughed. "Well now you are the 3rd person I know, after Jim and my husband."

"I noticed the rings." Daniel said. "He won't mind me chatting with you?"

"Actually he wont. No worries. He's really chill."

"Phew. That's good. I don't feel like trying to find another friend."

Allison and Daniel continued to chat throughout the night while Brady was playing his card game. At one point during the game, Brady had stepped out to use the bath room and noticed his wife and Daniel being quite flirtatious at the bar. They were both standing with their backs towards the rest of the part and Daniel's hand was awfully low on Allison's back. She seemed to be enjoying the company and the touch. Brady's arousal immediately began to rise. Brady quickly used the bath room and continued with his game.

Allison found Daniel very attractive and quite charming. He was about 6'2", nicely styled brown hair and in incredibly good shape. Daniel was in sales so he was naturally a good talker which put Allison at ease and very comfortable with him. She noticed that he would try and steal touches to her leg and lower back and she loved it. She loved the attention she was getting from this guy. As the drinks started flowing and the conversation becoming more flirty, Allison's arousal began to increase. There mutual interest in each other was becoming increasingly evident. Their touching and comments becoming more and more daring, pushing the boundaries.

"God, you are so beautiful Allison. If I were your husband, I wouldn't let you out of my sight." Daniel said.

"Oh really? And why wouldn't you let me out of your sight?"

"Because some guy would hit on you want to fuck you."

"Hmm... I don't think that's true." Allison replied, almost teasing Daniel.

"Trust me, it's true. Guys would want to sneak away with you and fuck you one of the empty rooms."

"Well, nobody here has tried to take me into a room and fuck me. So I guess it's not true."

Daniel then took Allison's hand and lead her through the party and up the stairs where no one was at. Since this was a large house there many guest bed rooms that were away from the party. Daniel then pulled Allison into a room, "You still think it's not true?" he asked.

"Depends, are you going to try and fuck me?"

Just then, Daniel planted a kiss onto Allison's lips. Her mouth quickly accepted his kiss and their mouths opened. Daniel pulling Allison close by grabbing her perfect ass. Allison rubbing Daniel's cock from outside his pants, feeling that he was already hard for her.

"I want you so bad Allison. You are so fucking sexy." Daniel said. He turned Allison around and began unzipping her romper. Her romper fell to her feet and she turned around, standing there in her strapless bra and thong. They began kissing again as Allison started taking off Daniel's pants. As soon as his pants were off, a huge hard cock sprang up. Allison was in awe at how perfect his cock looked.

Allison pushed Daniel on the bed and began sucking his cock. Bobbing up and down while stroking him off.

"Oh fuck. That is so good Allison. Keep going. Yes!" Daniel moaned as Allison was working his cock. "Let me taste you while you suck my cock."

Then Allison removed her bra and thong and got into 69 position. Daniel immediately dove in and began sucking on her sweet wet pussy. Hands firmly grasping her ass while her head bobbed up and down.

"Mmmm... hmmm.... Mmmm" Allison moaned with Daniel's cock in her mouth. Both giving and receiving pleasure. Allison's moaning was getting louder as Daniel's tongue was working Allison's hole with pure expertise. "Oh Fuck Daniel, I'm going to come. Right there!" Allison said as she briefly removed her mouth from his cock. Daniel kept going, now working a finger in her tight hole as well. "Fuck. Fuck. I'm coming. Ahhhh ohhhhh. Ah Ah." Allison let out a beautiful orgasm. "Oh my God. That was amazing. Fuck me right now. Like this." Allison said as she got on all fours with her ass facing Daniel. "We have to be kind of fast so people don't notice."

Daniel positioned himself behind Allison and eased his spit filled cock into Allison's awaiting pussy. "Fuck Allison. You feel so good." He let out as he entered her body.

"Right there. Fuck me."

Daniel began thrusting hard and fast right away to try and be quick. He could feel his cock bottoming out when he pushed all the way in. "You like that baby?" He quipped.

"Yes keep going. Fuck me Daniel."

Meanwhile downstairs, Brady went to the bathroom again and noticed his wife and her handsome companion missing. He arousal went to another level. He assumed correctly in that his wife was getting good and fucked somewhere in the house. He couldn't wait to hear about it.

In the bedroom, Daniel is fucking Allison's tight pussy hard and fast. "I'm going to come Daniel. Right there. Don't stop. I'm right there. Ah ohh ohh... Fuck!" Allison let out a controlled orgasm to make sure she wasn't too loud.

"Baby, I'm about to come. Fuck."

"Yes. Come Daniel. Come in my mouth. I want to taste you."

"Argghh uh. Fuck. Come here." Daniel said as he pulls out his cock.

Allison turned around and began sucking Daniel's cock until he exploded into her mouth. She tried to contain all of his seed in her mouth but some began to drippled out the side. Allison took a big gulp and swallowed his cum. It had been years since Allison swallowed cum and found the experience to be highly arousing. She pulled her mouth off Daniel's cock, took her finger to wipe the come from her lip and into her mouth where she swallowed every drop.

"Holy shit. That was fucking amazing Allison."

"Wow. Yes it was. Let's get our clothes on and back to the party."

Daniel got dressed first and made his way back down. Allison soon followed where she was met by Brady at the bottom of the stairs. "Where you were young lady?" He asked with a smile.

"Umm... no where." Allison replied as she bit her lip.

"Oh really? I noticed your friend at the bar was missing too."

"Maybe I was a tad naughty."

"Good. I cant wait to hear all about it at home. Let's go."

Brady and Allison rushed out of the house and back home where Allison told him every juicy detail of her and Daniel fucking.


12