Al'Loki Finally Takes Me

Story Info
Lord Al'Loki finally takes me after weeks of waiting.
4.2k words
4.53
10.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work in progress for a story I am working on. I'm looking for some feedback on this scene. Thanks and enjoy!

*******

Since he's taken me, Al'Loki has worked diligently to break me down, to dominate me, to own me and little by little he has. The last week or so, has been a blur of not only the pain of him forcing his dominance on me. But his mouth on me, his hands all over every inch of my skin... bringing me glorious pleasure mixed phenomenally with pain. Pleasure I'd have fought a week ago.

All of that and more lead me to this place where By the God's I want to please Al'loki. I'm long past caring what it takes to get me out of here intact, as I just accept that I'm his. Why should it matter how quickly he broke down every single barrier I had? He's gotten under my skin... he's broken all illusion I used to hold and made me his.

I swore not to cry nor beg nor scream in the beginning. I'm long past those delusions. Sindri isn't going to be able to find me, I know what Al'loki says is true now. I am his because Sindri and my Shields will never find me, it's been too long. So I scream, cry and beg Al'loki, to please not do this, to please keep going.

I can't stop staring at him, tall, longer thick black hair, stunningly bright hunter green eyes flecked with gold. Wide through his shoulders - as if he were a smith in another time & his hands are rough with the callouses to prove my statement could be true. The rest of his skin is a golden tan, his tattoos and Runes both swirling up his forearms, biceps, shoulders & sides, draped across his chest all of them a darker ink except where the Runes are pulsating with Magick.

God's be dammed if he isn't one hell of a strong, solid, sexy man that every woman dreams of. However he wasn't a smith that I know of. No, Lord Al'Loki was and IS a Warrior, he is a Shield... his strength is basically unmatched and his prowess is legendary, even among other Shields. Rogue or not, nobody denies his place among the best of the best.

He smiles sardonically while his gaze switches between me and the array of floggers, whips and other tools of the trade. Those hunter green eyes trap me just as their name implies.

When he is finished picking the flogger, eyes intent on mine he saunters over. Maddeningly he is making soothing sounds like I'm a skittish horse or animal. I'm startled into noticing that I am making pitiful small noises that escape my lips with gasping, panicked breaths.

Bonds digging into me, though they're Magick they're all too real. I feel small electrical shocks pulsing into my wrists as I thrash, they're a warmth that spreads across my body and shoot down to my core. Each pulse tortures me as it throbs against nipples so deliciously pinched tight from the clamps he's attached to them. Every jerk of my body tugs at them.

This dark part of me I rarely admit to fights a never ending battle. Although all this scares me shitless and straight up just creeps me out.? Beneath the screams of agony, there's sounds of immense pleasure. It just hurts so fucking good. I still manage to struggle against enjoying it when I have the thought process available to do so. But it matters naught when it's time to do felicific calculations, because even though he's placed limits on how far we go or what we do and how far we don't go or what we don't do? It's still already so, so much more than I've ever known. I've never had anything so all encompassing that takes all of my focus. All I can do is see him, smell him, taste him, feel him and hear him, he's completely overwhelmed every last bit of me as he ravages me body and soul.

"Shhhh Pet, shhh..." he leans up and whispers against my lips, attempting to be soothing. Which only panics me more. "It's alright, it's just a taste. I know how much you love this deep down, just relax, breathe and take what I offer you."

Mouth on mine, his hands follow the shape of my body, then his mouth moves down the same path - all the while biting and sucking hard enough to bring blood to the surface. What scares me the most is the gentle, tender kisses he trails down my body. By the God's! He's a master at the magick of hands, lips, tongue and teeth - he also skillfully intertwines his Magick into his every touch gently for now, soft sighs slip from me as I relax to his touch more and more.

Working both kinds of his Magick, smiling eagerly, strong hands gripping my thighs, still smiling he licks his lips slowly before he works his way up my thighs to my core, pulling me the last couple inches to meet his mouth. I cannot help when my hips jerk to his face, and the chuckle he gives as he begins to lap, suck and bite there, reverberates against my whole core and it's driving me insane. I feel the Magick more forcefully now in his fingers, his mouth, oh God's, its everywhere... turning it all into a feedback loop that hits me harder each time it loops back.

I beg again and again for him to stop, not stop, then for more finally. Chuckling darkly against my mons, he gives me the more that I beg for, first shoving two, then three fingers in me, one running along the sweet spot inside. Longer black hair damp and clinging to his face as he looks up at me he's intermittently speaking against my heat, his breath and mouth warming me as his mouth remains over my center as he speaks. When he's halting his words it's to take me fully back in his mouth, fingers working inside me all the while.

Each time he resurfaces from my core he repeats the same thing,

"Gods my pussy tastes too fucking delicious to stay away for too long," his voice rough and husky; through the heat in them, I still see laughter dancing in his eyes like fire.

"Are you even paying attention to me Lady?"

"I apologize my Lord." I manage to pant out while meeting his eyes and relishing the sight of him - face between my legs, his mouth on me and fingers inside as well. "But God's, it's so damn hard to keep anything like words in my mind when you've got me so fucking needy, hot and dripping wet for you, that I hardly remember who I am Sir."

Then I'm whimpering as his fingers still inside me as he nibbles and sucks me one more time, stopping to ensure my attention is on him before responding.

"Ah yes Pet, look at you. Soft skin covered in my marks, you begging, panting like a bitch in heat for me, aren't you? Nothing is going through that mind of yours other than how I make you feel. Truly a beautiful sight my Lady... my Pet. Tell me what else do you want? Does my Pet want more, hmm? I have told you, you'll get nothing without asking for it, begging me for it. So what do you want my Pet?"

He punctuates his last sentence with squeezing my thigh, fingers pushing; at the same time he bites down on my slick pearl, then sucks it into his mouth scraping his teeth against it and pumps his fingers inside again. Causing me to scream and buck against him, panting all the while I beg for more. I need so badly it feels like I can't stand another moment without him inside me, and I tell him that too.

He begins slowly moving up my body in the same manner he moved down it; biting and sucking until marks bloom on my skin, relishing each one he makes, paying special attention to every one. That's countered by the gentleness in his touch as he caresses my skin. He's almost tender in how he cups each breast as he licks and gently slaps my nipples - making them sting something fierce in the clamps - then marking each breast in several places before returning to gently sucking my nipples. Interlaced with all of this are the soft interspersed almost random kisses back and forth across my upper body. I shudder at the softness from him... I'll never be able to stress how that scares me so much more than his roughness.

Finally moving from my chest he kisses his way up my neck, to my ears, then his mouth finds mine. I moan into his kiss as he holds me still with one hand cradling my face, the other painfully gripping my hair and pulling my head roughly back. He's rock hard, throbbing against my mons, running himself in small teasing circles, groaning into my mouth at my heat and slickness, asking if it is just for him? My answering moan and the urgency of my returning his kiss surprises him. Catching his breath than he deeply inhales, as if hes sampling the taste of me... his taste mixing with the taste of me. He smirks as he takes his hand from my face and runs it down to dip into my wetness,

"Fuck Pet, you are soaked for me aren't you? Mmm well damn my Lady, I see why my brother has always wanted you if you're always so... By the God's you're one naughty fucking girl, just look at you.! Or am I bringing this out in you? Mhmm Gods you're something else... The last time we were together, millennia ago, was far too short and we got nowhere near to where we are now."

Then he pauses speaking for a minute, but still continues his fingers exploration of how soaked he's gotten me. Then suddenly fire blooms on each breast as he pulls the clamps off, mouth on first one breast then the other in soothing painful circles as blood rushes back. With a shake of his head that sets my chest jiggling, his mouth latches on tightly to my left nipple and then he loses himself in me. I lose myself as well, spiraling into sensation. Only what he's doing to me matters, there's no more room for pondering. Leaning up he grabs the flogger, flicking his wrist it lashes out and bites into the skin of my chest, it grazes my right breast and fire blooms as the tender spot absorbs it. His wrist flicks twice more expertly grazing where the clamps just were, it hurts so fucking good I cry out and thrash each time.

Then he's tasting my lips while he groans finally pulling away from taking my mouth to watch my reactions flicker across my face, shudder through my body, clench on his fingers. Bringing me to the edge again and again, I'm writhing, panting, begging softly with incoherent sounds,

"Oh my Lord please, please, please don't stop this time! I can't take it anymore, my Lord! Gods I need, oh Gods I fucking need!"

Hissing and briefly stopping the movement of his fingers inside me, his grip in my hair loosens and his hand slides down to cup the side of my face as his lips trace my cheeks, forehead, eyelids, jaw to softly touch my lips again. He stares intently into my eyes as he brushes my lips gently over and over.

"Ah fuck, this pussy of mine is so fucking tight Pet, I can't wait to feel you come all around me and that's the only place where you'll come for me this time. I haven't waited and drawn this out as I have to take it easy on you my Lady. You think you know needing and wanting now? I'm not close to done yet. This is what you want, isn't it my Pet? You were crying and begging to get me inside you just a bit ago, you ache for me don't you?"

Moaning as he starts to move his fingers again, I give up on trying to speak in order to beg without words. With a hopefully pleading expression on my face and begging with my eyes - I try to nod my head with the grip he's maintained in my hair still steadfast. Al'Loki uses that grip to stop the motion and I gasp as he pushes another finger inside me. Using his fist in my hair, he shakes my head slightly, then takes his fingers out to bring them up - coated and dripping - to spread my juices on my lips, telling me to lick my lips and see how good I taste when I'm wet for him. With a small sound I lick his fingers and follow them across my lips.

As I'm busy complying, relishing the taste, he follows my tongue with his. Then with a growling sound behind his voice, he commands me to give him my mouth. I gladly do so and make growling sounds of my own as he bites down on my lower lip to again plunder my mouth moving his hand down my body to again sink his fingers into me and I scream my pleasure into his kiss.

I can do nothing but try to keep up - air doesn't matter... this moment of him owning me is more important than air, and getting him inside me, to ease my throbbing and aching for more seems like the most fucking important thing in the universe.

The sound of astonishment is almost another scream wrenched from me as he pulls his fingers from inside, to grip himself to run his pulsing thick dick up and down through my wetness, groaning into my mouth as I moan into his. He moves to my jawline and I'm begging again for him him to please by the Gods, please give me what I need.

"Mmmmm, what is that my Lady? I cannot hear you, you must speak up so I know what you need Pet." His verbal teasing is matched by dipping himself slightly inside before he pulls back out to rub along my soaking wet slit. He forces my head to an angle where I must look into his eyes. The beauty of them still startled me from time to time, "Tell me Pet, what do you want? Beg for it like a good girl and I just might let you have it."

"Please, oh God's my Lord PLEASE!" I'm panting, gasping and moaning as he continues to rub against me, my hips unconsciously arching, trying to catch him and get more,

"Please my Lord Al'loki, please. I need, by all the Gods that have been or ever will be, I cannot take it anymore. Please, take me and make me yours my Lord. Please" I sob "Please I'm so empty, please fuck me, take me and give it all to me my Lord."

I'm trembling from the need he's built in me, both from his Magick and just pure him. Later I know I'll have guilt that it wasn't all from his Magick, that I wanted him of my own violation. But for now I'm lost in sensations and this, the only moment I know as each feels as if it's an eternity and a flash of time simultaneously.

Intently he is watching everything about my reaction to what he does, he has been the whole time. He laughs softly and wickedly as he leans down to take my mouth again, capturing my scream as he slams into me. By the God's what a delicious pain it is! He stretches me to hold him and how I burn from the pain as his thickness struggles to go deeper.

God's too big, he's too big! Oh God's I can't... I can't take all of him!

I don't realize that I'm sobbing the words into his mouth, kissing still; until he leans back to look at me as he chuckles and tells me

"Oh yes Pet, it's most definitely a tight squeeze but I fucking love every moment of my tight, hot, soaking pussy trying to take all of me. And you WILL take all of me.. do you hear what I'm saying? By the Gods, fuck but you constantly have me hard, needing and wanting you Lady.! And you'll take every inch of this dick that's waited so long to feel inside you like this..."

Words trailing off in a hiss, keeping his one hand anchored in my hair, his other one moves to hold my hips and keep me in place,

"Oh no my Lady, tisk tisk now! You're not going anywhere. Because this pussy is mine My Lady, no one else's but mine."

It's only then I notice I'm trying to wiggle away from him and his intimidating and beautiful length. He's barely a bit over a third of the way into me and cannot go deeper yet. Working his hips while he pulls back some before slamming forward into me again he gets a bit deeper this time. He keeps doing this, a slow through fucking, getting deeper each time.

Finally he pulls almost all the way out to then slam back home inside of me, all the way to my womb and both of us make sounds of astonishment, groaning at how fucking phenomenal it feels to finally have him fully inside me after so much time! He's been working up to this for weeks now. I instantly begin to clench and shudder around him, it's so, sooo, so fucking good finally having him in me, filling me up so much it's blissfully painful and I can't stop the sounds that escape my mouth - part screaming, part sobbing and part moaning.

He drops down to his forearms, but keeps the palm of his hand on the side of my face, thumb tracing my lip, forehead touching mine... his fingers tangle on my hair and he stares down at me intently. Groaning at how good it feels for me to come for him, encouraging me to keep going by the slight rolling of his hips and gentle thrusts. Gods it's so fucking good, my hips meet him in a rhythm old as humanity. I don't even realize that I'm weeping from how much it all is, not until he's brushing and kissing my tears away.

"So sweet my Lady, so sexy and sweet." He hisses as I clench around him at his words. "Oh Gods above this sweet, tight, wet pussy of mine, you feel so damn good Lady, so fucking good"

He stops speaking then, and we both lose ourselves to this more primal speech, lose ourselves in the experience, scent and taste of each other. Pain and pleasure interchangeable here, dragging out into forever and a moment.

After a small eternity, I cry out as he pulls out from me and flips me around on my stomach. Grabbing my hips he pulls my ass up in the air and takes a moment to caress each cheek before bringing his hand down in several hard, stinging slaps that have me panting and arching back towards him. He then reaches up to wrap my hair in his fist, leans forward and his mouth finds my shoulder, my neck, my mouth. I feel his length pressed hard & throbbing against my slit. My back is against his chest, his other arm holding me tightly against him as he explores my mouth. Knowing he'll enjoy it, I run my hands up from my hips, over his arm and cup each breast to tease them. Meeting his eyes I gasp into his mouth as I pinch each nipple simultaneously. The answering heat in his gaze and increasing urgency as his hand holding me slips down to circle around my slick heat, causes me to lean back on him for support as I try to assimilate to all of this sensory overload.

As he slips his hips back then pushes into me, I'm panting into his mouth while he takes my drenched pussy from behind, still circling my clit in time to his movements. Stopping with just the tip in me, he starts working his hips in maddening circles that have my toes curling for more. I can't even scream when he sinks into me balls deep, slapping against my ass as he finally unleashes himself. I thought he was big before but now he's close to the edge... larger, thicker, pulsing inside me and it's enough to make me lose myself again and again as he holds back.

The effort leaves him strung taut - every muscle chiseled out, covered in sweat. Unceremoniously he smacks my ass again, then pulls out to turn me again on my back. One arm hooked under my leg he plunges back into me and tastes the pain on the spot that's already begun healing, eyes intent on mine as he brings me again. I feel like I'm losing my mind at this point, I cannot remember knowing endless pleasure like this.

"I will see your eyes when I spend myself lass, I will see your face looking up at me when I fill you." He groans out. "Is this what you wish? For me to give you this?"

To punctuate his statement he holds still while he throbs inside me, not moving until I begin to writhe under him attempting to keep feeling him. He groans and holds me in place with his body, crushing down on me.

"Ahh not like that Lady, not like that my lass. You'll have to use your words to get this." He chuckles as he leans down to taste my lips, bruised and full from his attention. "Funny isn't it? Mere hours ago, you were trying to pull away from me filling you as deeply as I'm able," he slides slowly out then slams back home & captures my screaming pleasure with his mouth before drawing back again to repeat the process.

"Now you beg with every inch of you, body and soul to keep it. I like that very much lass, very much." Staying still, he claims my mouth and even my breath, for a small eternity. He pushes himself back up on his forearms giving me some small leeway to move my upper body again.

I meet his eyes, lost in green flecked with gold... begging him to please end my madness and fill me, to ease this ache within me that only he can. I repeat the sentiment in many different words and ways before he finally grips my hair and wraps it around his fist to help hold me in place with one hand. The other moves my leg to his shoulder, holding it in place while he licks and tastes the pain there again.

12