Al'Loki Finally Takes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slams back into me with more force and I know he's held back until now. I feel the bruises forming from his hips slamming into the small space allotted by my spread legs. His pace is animalistic, the look on his face is concentrated bloodlust, simple lust combined with tenderness as he relentlessly takes me. As he continues, throbbing more and more, girth expanding more and more, until he's suddenly screaming words in his mother tongue, comprehension seems to be on the tip of my brain if only I could focus on the words.

Focusing on anything other than feeling him seems beyond me. His eyes bore into mine, leaning down to kiss me again, they stay on mine, a gamut of emotions runs in them. I feel each of them and it's the final straw as something stretches within me to meet its twin coming from him. As he finally lets go, he swells beyond what seems possible, animalistic isn't the word for the pace he's setting now. Again and again he slams into me, now wordlessly yelling and reveling in the sheer male pleasure of spending himself like this.

Again I feel him throb and this time it's accompanied by the sensation of him cumming. Joining his screams, I can't help but let go with him. Lost in one another's eyes, my nails digging into his shoulders as I seek purchase to keep me from shattering apart when his long release finally comes to an end.

He collapses on top of me, still throbbing inside. The weight of him is a comfort for some reason, his eyes have yet to leave mine and I don't feel self-conscious at all that he sees me stripped down to this. I relax feeling his hand leave my hair, gently pushing it aside to cup my face and again kiss me without inhibitions. I feel the insane amount of feeling he puts into these tender moments, I doubt he realizes himself he's feeling this much. Nothing seems odd about allowing myself the full vulnerability of falling asleep here wrapped in the security of his arms.

*

Copyright © 2020 by J.Spencer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.


12