Allow Me In

Story Info
A biracial tomboy gets an unexpected visitor who wants her.
7k words
4.23
23.8k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This fucking sucks!"

I nearly yelled at the top of my lungs as I stopped my car and gazed around at the parking lot right outside the five story apartment building I call home; once again choked full of cars belonging to people who don't even live here!

I rolled my eyes at the situation before the never ending optimistic side of me tells me to simply pull around to the side of the building and enjoy the sight of the setting sun that awaits me; I sometimes hate it but this is the side of me that seven and a half years of active duty in the US Army couldn't seem to kill and what more than likely got me through it.

Pulling around past the entrance to the brick and mortar building that more or less resembles an old shoe factory than an apartment complex, I parked my car in a half-way slanted parking space and my dark brown eyes settled on the sight of the sun sinking just below the horizon and casting a spell of colors on the darkening blue sky.

Perhaps it's just the Scorpio in me but the sun and by contrast, the moon, are perhaps the only beautiful things that exist in the sky compared to the rather drab urban skyline that makes up the city of Lynchburg, Virginia; the place I have called my home for the past six years.

Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lynchburg is of zero repute and would easily be forgotten if one doesn't consider the fact that it was the only city in the entire state that wasn't recaptured by the Union by the end of the Civil War. That should tell one everything that needs to be said about this city's regressive conservative social environment.

Apart from that, the city is home to three universities and a hospital which I work at, other than that, everything else here is pretty dull.

Exiting my car and taking the elevator up to the 5th floor, I entered the two bedroom loft that I call home, the purring bundle of black fur that is my pet cat Bastet quickly running from the open bedroom door and greeting me by rubbing against my ankles as she normally does.

A smile spread across my face as I leaned down and gave my little angel a headbutt in the typical fashion.

The loft is a huge accomplishment for me and while some of the memories I have here aren't exactly great, my name Freemason Ginevra Alexandra Jackson, is the sole one on this apartment.

I walked across the living room and into the master bedroom, my eyes briefly focusing on the door to the smaller bedroom, a door that had remained closed for the past 4 years. To make a long story short, I came down to Lynchburg, Virginia from a wealthy majority African-American suburb just outside of Baltimore about nine years ago, at that time, for what I told my adoptive parents was college.

In reality, it was to go steady with a guy I will only refer to as being my ex whom I had fallen in ''love'' with in my freshman year of high school.

To say I fell in love with him is something I still kick myself for.

Either way, he was tall, blonde and had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen and much to my own regret, back during that phase I seemed to want any guy who wasn't African-American.

Despite coming from a moderately wealthy family, he was also the local bad boy who, despite being one of the smartest people in my high school, was a notorious computer hacker and drug dealer.

I would be lying if I said that the whole bad boy vibe he gave off didn't draw me in and it was the fact that he was equally interested in me, out of the multitude of girls who'd thrown themselves at him, something of a scandal. I was and still am tall, skinny, biracial and fond of wearing clothing that would belong on a stud lesbian rather than a straight girl like myself. I've even been told more than once that I look like a cross between Ja'Nelle Moorhead from the Gen 13 Volume 3 comics and the singer Teyana Taylor although to this day, I don't see either of them in me.

I'm also notorious for my lack of feminine personality traits; I'm a rough and tough kind of girl who'd much rather play sports with the guys than watch chick flicks with the girls and to many guys, that quality alone was a deal breaker let alone the multitude of other traits that I had.

I guess it's safe to say that because of all of these things, I'm something of a loner and I don't have many friends which makes my previous relationship all the more tragic in hindsight; he wasn't just my boyfriend, he was the closest friend I had.

While the first year was great, things quickly turned south when he couldn't kick his old hobbies and I realized that I could never be the prim and proper housewife he expected and demanded me to be.

Shortly thereafter, in order to avoid the pitfalls of being a biracial woman in the South and falling into an endless cycle of working for someone else, I enlisted into the Army. Based on my ASVAB score, I was given the military occupation specialty of mortuary affairs specialist. Somewhere between the time I shipped out to basic training at Fort Jackson and the time I got back to Virginia about 17 pounds heavier and with a newfound sense of mental fortitude, I lost the guy whom I had come here with in a near three month long break-up that was messy to say the least.

However, the bright side of an otherwise tragic situation was that with my E-5 rate and the reliable source of income that I now had from the Army Reserves, I was able to keep the two bedroom loft and put it in my name rather than his. Further adding to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, with the reserves being only one weekend a month, my experience in the field and bachelor's degree in biology got me a rather lucrative career as a medical examiner at the local hospital, a job I had just gotten home from.

Pulling off the hospital scrubs which I had on, I walked into the bathroom that occupied a quarter of the master bedroom and gazed into the mirror, my reflection staring a hole back into me as I turned on the faucet and splashed my face with cool water. I had remained almost the same as I did when I had first come here; I was still the tall, skinny girl with dark caramel brown skin, almond shaped amber eyes and long arms and legs, although now I sported neck length braids in contrast to the dark brown 3C curls I normally had, my body was much more athletic and a bit sexier with the plastic surgery I had which took me from AA to DD cup, part of a post relationship glow-up that I had gotten to feel more confident.

Despite what had happened with my ex, a part of me wanted to be loved again and be accepted most of all by a man who would actually respect me for what I had accomplished in my life.

If I was going to be further honest, I didn't want a man who was going to bend over and allow me to walk over top of him nor did I want one who was going to demand me to be something that I wasn't.

A man who could respect the fires that flowed in my veins and even add to it yet had enough ice to cool me down when said fires burned too hot.

Someone who could be bold enough to challenge me in every way, shape and form yet show me respect when I rose to said challenges.

Men like that, however, seemed to only exist in fairytales or romance novels written by middle aged divorcees and there was a small part of me that had grown to accept that such endings simply didn't happen to biracial tattooed tomboys with head-strong natures.

Nonetheless, I pushed these often recurring thoughts from my mind as food instead came into my focus, what I needed was a night to myself.

"Alexa... play Nemo by Nightwish" I said as I walked back into the bedroom to a dresser and slipped on a set of boy shorts over the boxer briefs I wore and decided to forego a t-shirt in favor of a simple black sports bra.

As the sound of heavy symphonic metal music began to play through the loft, I felt myself close my eyes and relax at the sound of Tarja Turunen's full lyric soprano voice singing words that spoke to my soul.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled down one of the copper colored pans that hung from a rack I had assembled on the far side of my kitchen and set it on the stove. Reaching into a cabinet underneath the counter, I pulled out a large metal bowl and then set about grabbing ingredients from my fridge, my mouth set for some Nigerian style beef stew with rice and plaintains.

Ironically, as much a tomboy as I am, cooking is one of the few remotely feminine things that I enjoy doing especially since my adoptive parents are Nigerian-Americans and they instilled a love of food in me from a young age. I'll also be rather honest when I say that it was perhaps my traditional Nigerian upbringing that lead me to rushing into the relationship with my ex.

Just as I had pureed a combination of plum tomatoes, red onion, habanero chilies, garlic and tomato paste to a smooth consistency, the sound of several loud knocks at my door brought me out of my zone.

"Alexa... pause the music" I half-way said and half-way groaned in frustration as I removed the blender from its base, set it on the counter and then sauntered over to the door, not bothering to look through the eye-hole for one reason or another.

Opening the door without a second thought, the tall African guy dressed in what appeared to be a formal business suit who awaited me on the other side almost caught me by surprise.

I found myself doing a double take as several things jumped out to me all at once.

For starters, the guy was fucking HUGE and not just in terms of height!

I was a few centimeters shy of 6'0 but even I had to crane my neck upwards to look into his face and the dark blue polo shirt which he wore did little to conceal the immense muscle he had. Speaking of his face, I immediately noticed that he had chiseled masculine features that I recognized from my anthrology classes as being West African and his face was completely free of facial hair. His skin looked to be impossibly smooth and soft, the tone being a rich dark teakwood brown in color. His long black hair was dreaded and tied backwards into a ponytail although I could tell that it was naturally thick and kinky much like my own. Overall, he looked more like a professional bodybuilder or fitness model than what I assumed to be a businessman.

What really got me however, was his eyes... his irises were a pure charcoal black in color almost as if someone had taken a black ink pen and colored them in.

I opened my mouth to speak but as I gazed down his torso, seeing what was obviously a brand name suit that probably cost more than my rent, my mind was overcome with a single burning question... what the fuck was he doing here at my door in an apartment building on the bad side of town?

I stood there almost hypnotized before the soft baritone sound of his voice brought me out of my stupor and into reality.

"Hello ma'am, would you allow me to come in so I can use a cell phone charger? My phone died and I don't have any way of contacting my ride"

"Yeah of course, give me a sec and I'll gra... '' I began to say but a sudden feeling of uneasiness struck me as I mentally considered what he was asking and how it didn't make any sense.

He wasn't simply asking to use a phone charger, he was outright asking me to come in to my residence to use it. Most people would have only asked to use the charger without being that specific and with the way he was dressed, no doubt he would have been able to afford a phone that wouldn't die.

Keeping my eyes locked on his face, I swallowed the words rising in my throat and I instead opted to improvise as I forced myself into the most innocent expression that I could.

"Actually you can't, I just remembered that my phone charger broke some days ago" I lied off the top of my head.

His expression instantly changed, going from soft and playful like it had been to a serious one that made me feel as if he could see right through me.

"Ma'am, you are lying... Please all I want is just for you to let me come inside so I can charge my phone, I won't take too much of your time".

His tone was growing from warm to almost cold.

The moment the word lying hit my ears, I decided to end this even though my skinny ass was lying to him.

"Okay, I've told you I don't have a charger so get the fuck away from my door!" I exclaimed as I moved to close my door, only for his hand to reach out and stop it with an unexpected strength.

I immediately looked up and unintentionally, my eyes caught his.

In a split second, I saw the color change from charcoal black to a brilliant scarlet red and I found myself suddenly freeze in place as I blinked.

"No, you don't my beautiful little tomboy. Allow me in."

The words echoed suddenly in my mind and within a moment, I felt myself moving against my own free will, pulling open the door and stepping aside as if I was welcoming a guest rather than a complete stranger.

What the fuck?!

As he stepped into my apartment and let the door close behind him, I tried to move my hands but I was completely frozen!

I couldn't move a single muscle even an inch and my feet felt like they were firmly rooted to the floor.

I tried to scream but all that came out were soft barely audible gasps.

The only thing I could move were my eyes which followed him as he stepped into the center of my living room and walked around in a circle between my couch and television. He stopped and then turned his focus to me.

I could feel his gaze just about devouring every inch of me and I followed his eyes as they stared up my legs, to my exposed mid-drift, then my bust and finally my lips.

I wanted to panic in that moment and I felt my heart beginning to race, adrenaline was pumping through me but I couldn't react to the chemical surge.

"You have a beautiful home... although I think you are the best looking thing in here. Walk over to the counter, then lean back on it and face me, let me see how beautiful you really are." he said as his eyes met mine.

I tried to force myself to stay where I was but my body was not under my conscious control. My legs moved in a confident stride towards the counter and within a moment, I was turning around to face him, my hands spreading out and gripping the edge of the granite surface as I leaned back on it as if I was a model posing for a magazine.

As I turned back around to face him, the sound of a loud snarl suddenly echoed in the room and within an instant, I watched as Bastet suddenly jumped in between us, her teeth bared and her body rearing into an arched defensive posture.

With her claws extended outwards and her fur puffed out, it stunned me how much the 38 inch long, 11 pound female Maine Coon that Bastet was could resemble a sabre-toothed tiger.

I almost breathed a sigh of relief until I realized that this was something entirely unusual for my cat.

Normally Bastet would be the last one to take notice of anyone new in my apartment and even then, she was completely unbothered and hardly reacted to them.

For her to be this aggressive towards a total stranger was not normal and that completely unnerved me.

It automatically told me that there was something very different about this guy.

I looked between her and him before I saw him bend down, then reach his hand out to her.

"Who's a good little kitty?" He asked.

I felt my eyes widening in horror as instead of biting or scratching him, like I half-way expected her to, her aggressiveness seemed to melt away as she took a sniff of him and then rubbed her head against his hand.

"Yes... You are. Now go lay down. Your owner and I are going to have some fun" He said with a smile.

Much to my horror, Bastet rubbed her head against his hand one more time before she walked off to her bed behind one of the chairs near the couch, her body immediately curling into a ball and going to sleep.

Fucking lazy ass cat!

I regretted in that moment not getting the F1 Savannah that was available at the same time that I had adopted Bastet.

Turning his attention back to me, he moved over to me almost superhumanly fast, faster than my eyes could register and looked down at me again only this time a smile forming as his hand reached for my chin, lifting it up ever so slightly so that I had no choice but to look into his eyes.

I couldn't do anything except move my eyes slightly and blink.

"Can't move without my say so... Good."

He bent down and kissed me softly but passionately, his big lips overpowering mine.

I felt my voice screaming in my throat although all that I could mutter were faint gasps. Taking this as a sign of encouragement, he kissed me again although this time, his hands gripped my face, pulling me towards him.

His touch was soft and gentle yet dominating at the same time.

I wanted to push against him, I wanted to ball my fists but nothing from my brain was reaching my body and my feelings of anger were quickly giving way to fear and horror.

I felt his lips purse into a smile as his hands moved down from my face and ran down my body; cupping my chest, then sliding down my waist and then gently gripping my ass cheeks.

He grabbed my face again and his hot wet tongue passed over my mouth.

"You have such pretty juicy lips... I'm going to put them to good use but first, take off your clothes. I want to see if all of you is as pretty." he said as he tapped the fabric of the sports bra.

Helpless to stop them, my hands reached for the sides of my bra and in a swift motion, I pulled it over my head and tossed it to the side. My eyes widened with horror as I saw his widen with utter delight as my ample breasts dropped out before him.

"Gorgeous..." He said in a low hiss.

Dropping my bra to the side, I pushed down my boy shorts and boxer briefs at the same time, stepping out of them as they reached my ankles.

I now stood bare and completely exposed before him.

He gave a few claps as if he had just watched a stripper finish performing before he made eye contact with me again.

"God... You are absolutely the most beautiful woman in the world, I'm going to enjoy every inch of you, my little stud."

If I wasn't completely horrified already, I certainly was by this point as the realization of my situation dawned on me.

He kissed me again, this time running his tongue over my lips before he bent down and buried his face between my breasts, pushing them together against his face with his hands and licking a line down the center of my chest.

After a few seconds, he leaned back and ran his index fingers along my aerolas, tracing the faint healed incision scars that adorned them in a half-moon shape before his palms tightly gripped them.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he massaged them before he smiled at me.

"God... these are so soft although they are a bit big. I wonder just how much bigger they will get when our babies are growing inside you."

The fact that he had just said that he wanted to get me pregnant completely over my head as I felt myself utterly lost in sensation as he massaged and groped with a soothing yet erotic pressure that felt absolutely amazing.

I couldn't help to want to roll my eyes back in my head.

He buried his face between my breasts again, his soft lips now kissing down my chest wall, leaving a trail of saliva as he moved slowly down to my flat toned stomach which he pressed his face against before he moved back up, kissing a line back up as he did before he pressed his lips to mine again.

"Such a shame you hide your perfect body so much. When you are around me from now on, I'm going to make sure you aren't hiding them or your body any longer." He said before he moved and latched his mouth onto my left breast, his tongue tracing my nipple as he began to suck with a powerful force that would have had me moaning like an adult film star if I had been able to.

12