Allow Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to move so badly as he moved to my right breast, his lips and tongue working in a way that I knew my ex could never have.

It almost was enough to distract me from the questions brewing in my head and the conflicting emotions I felt.

Why had he chosen me out of all the blonde haired, blue eyed white girls that could surrender willingly to him?.

What did he mean by being around him from now on and not wearing clothes at all, like I was really fixing to be around him all the time?!

How the fuck did he know my name?!

At the same time, I noticed the considerable dampness that was pooling between my legs, my body betraying my otherwise confused mind.

On one hand, I was enjoying his playing with me but then again, so was he.

He stopped for a moment to look in my eyes once again, a soft smile of pure gleaming white teeth spreading across his face. It was in that moment that I realized his upper and lower incisors had extended into elongated... fangs?!

No, that was impossible!

There had to be something wrong with my vision out of fear!.

There was only one thing that I knew of that had red eyes, fangs and apparently was rumored to compel it's victims.

However, my mind refused to accept that he wasn't human in that very moment.

"Since you've never serviced a real man before, only that punk boyfriend of yours, I'm going to teach you how. Get on your knees and hold your breasts with your hands" he said as his eyes met mine again.

Much like before, I was helpless to stop my body from obeying him as I immediately dropped to my knees in front of him, my hands reaching up to cover my twins as he had commanded.

What did he mean by teaching me how to service a real man?!

The meaning of that came not more than a second later as he smiled down at me and reached up to unbutton his shirt.

Within seconds, he had pulled it off and the moment I caught sight of the utter masterpiece before me, I immediately felt a lot less frustrated.

His torso was absolutely ripped with enormous pecs tipped with perfect tiny man nips and a set of rock solid six pack abs that were perfectly toned. His shoulders were broad and his arms were well defined with large healthy muscle that no doubt came from either good genes or an insane amount of weight lifting.

With his body being completely free of hair, he looked more like a professional bodybuilder or an exotic dancer than a businessman.

As he removed his clothes, he looked to me with a cheeky smile, then leaned his arms back and bounced his pecs up and down, one then the other, in a rhythmic motion.

I literally felt my ovaries exploding.

I was also suddenly happy that even if I was about to be raped and probably murdered, at least I was going to be raped and murdered by a gorgeous African stud instead of a fat hairy redneck.

I kicked myself mentally for even considering that.

At the same time, he pulled down his pants and his massive manhood dropped out before me, nearly slapping me in the face as it emerged from the confines of his dress pants.

It was pure black in color and several giant veins pulsated just beneath the skin. A thin layer of foreskin covered a thick mushroom head that was pure black and even in his semi-erect state, he had to have been at least 8 inches long with an inch and a half of girth all around.

His balls matched the organ sitting above them in size and they hung low although as he stroked himself, the foreskin moving with his hand just inches from my cheek, they began to creep up with his arousal.

I was certain that if he tried to take me, not being able to move voluntarily would be worse than torture since that thing was a pussy-breaker and I was still a virgin.

Things had never gotten to the point with my ex-boyfriend where we had had full on sex before despite the fact we had moved in together.

There had been some heavy foreplay and petting but we had never gotten to that level since I was flat out not comfortable enough with him.

In hindsight, it was because I wasn't as in love with him as I had thought I was.

As he became fully erect with his slow deft strokes, I noticed he was more like 11 inches long and that it looked more like a medieval battering ram than a sexual organ.

It was the biggest manhood I had ever seen and I felt my traitorous body only grow more aroused with the thought of taking him.

He gripped his shaft and then rubbed the head over my mouth, spreading a thin layer of precum over my lips.

"Before you can please a man with your body, you have to learn how to please him with your mouth. Open up and take me all the way down, suck me like the good girl you are."

The moment the command came, I wanted to close my eyes but instead, all I could do was look up at him as my mouth opened and I moved forwards. Even with my jaw held open, the thickness of his manhood stretched my lips to capacity and with how long he was, I couldn't take more than half of his entire length inside. I could hear him starting to moan as he felt my metal tongue piercing rubbing against his shaft.

I surged forwards against my will and my lips closed around him, taking the head past my tonsils into my throat and nearly down my esophagus but that was as far as he would go. I half-way expected my gag-reflex to kick in and have me coughing my lungs out but fortunately, it didn't as I felt my throat relax.

It took me a few moments to begin breathing through my nose as I felt his hand wrap into my dreads before I began bobbing my head back and forth with his command, my lips closing and sucking his length with full force.

I surged forwards once again and felt leaking precum sliding down my throat.

"Ah yes... That's a good girl." he moaned softly as he ran his hand down to my chin.

I didn't want to admit it but a part of me was enjoying this; while I hated the fact that he had somehow managed to make me do this against my will, I was also enjoying the hard thick manhood sliding in and out of my throat.

The only sounds I could hear were his moans and the sounds of my mouth squishing wet saliva as I sucked him. All I could see was his face, his eyes closed and his mouth agape, my eyes angled slightly upwards with his command to look at him.

His eyes opened and that same smile spread across his face only this time, it was filled with primal desire as he pulled himself free of my mouth.

"Follow me, stay on your knees and keep your hands where they are."

He said as he turned around, then walked over to and laid down on the blue upholstered couch I had set up in my living room in front of a coffee table. His head was held up at what was no doubt a painful angle although he didn't seem to mind it and most of his body was laying off it, held up by his strong legs.

I moved step by step on my knees, a sensation of strain flooding through me as I obeyed his command, stopping as I came between his legs. Now that I was between his legs, I could see that his lower half was as toned and muscular as his upper half.

I wanted to lick every inch of him.

"You've done a good job so far but now I'm going to teach you how to use those perfect breasts of yours for a nice tit-fuck. Use your hands to put me between them and then fuck me nice and slow."

I knew what was going to happen and this time, I gave up all dignity and offered no resistance as I leaned upwards and for the first time, took his hardened manhood in my hands. It was slick with my saliva and hot to the touch but it absolutely filled me with desire.

I could feel my fluids running down my legs at this point and a part of me hoped that he would give me release afterwards since I was beyond aroused.

As I moved his manhood between my breasts, his head nearly touched my lower lip as I pushed them together, completely capturing him against my chest well. My eyes remained fixed on his face as he held his head up to look at me, his eyes closing with pleasure as I rotated myself upwards and began to move in a slow up and down fashion, covering his shaft from the base all the way to nearly the head. Being that he was so long, it was almost hard to do so without my body automatically adjusting my position to accomodate him.

He smelled musky and hot but that seemed to turn me on even more and a part of me wanted him in my throat again.

"Thats good baby... Now use your tongue, lick the head and shaft, then use your mouth and throat." he once again commanded of me.

My body reacted but this time, I felt myself wanting to do more as I realized he had called me baby for the first time.

There were so many things I wanted to do to this sexy chocolate hunk that didn't involve my mouth.

It took a moment for me to realize what I had thought before I kicked myself mentally.

Why the fuck was I wanting to do more?!

This motherfucker had forced his way into my apartment, immobilized me and somehow forced me to service him like some cheap hooker!

If anything, the only thing he deserved was a full on ass-kicking!

Nonetheless, I couldn't help my body from responding to his command as my long tongue extended and began to circle the top of his head.

He jumped as the tip of my tongue slipped inside his opening before it then extended and circled all the way around the thickest part, flooding him with sensation.

As his body tensed up, I bent down and licked his shaft from the base all the way to the top.

He let out a loud hiss in pleasure and as he did, my lips closed around him and I began to suck, my head going as far down as it could then all the way up.

"Oh yes... yes... YES!" He moaned in pleasure as his voice began to lower into a series of hisses.

One of his hands reached down and gripped my breast, roughly pinching my nipple before twisting it hard enough that I swore milk squirted out of me.

The mixed pain and pleasure caused me to moan which then passed through him, causing him to grind his hips upwards, forcing more of him into my throat.

I instinctively knew what was coming as his body began to shudder before he spoke another command to me in between gasps.

"Lean back against the table and open wide."

I obeyed his command although I had to remember that I didn't have much of a choice as I leaned back on my knees, my hands cupping my breasts and my mouth dropping open. He rose up from the couch as his hand gripped his manhood at the base, his eyes nearly rolling back in his head as he stroked himself, a series of gasps and groans coming as his entire body began to seize up with nerves.

I wanted to close my eyes but instead I watched his mouth drop open and he let out a loud moan that was combined with an inhumane snarl and shriek... As several jets of thick hot white cream exploded into my mouth and splashed against my face, neck and chest.

I almost gagged, not from the taste, but from the huge amount that shot directly to the back of my throat and slid down my esophagus.

The rest that shot over the rest of me hit me in various places and the sudden chill it produced against my heated skin caused me to gasp as goosebumps raised over my skin.

"Eat it... All of it."

Swallowing the load I had in my mouth, I found myself almost pleasantly surprised as instead of the disgusting salty acrid taste that I had known semen to taste of, his tasted fresh and clean, almost sweet with only undertones of saltiness.

It reminded me of a cut pineapple sprinkled with salt.

My hands moved, taking the thick fluids off my face and body with my fingers and then licking it off.

He looked down at me again, only this time, he smiled at me with his set of fangs visible and his eyes turning back to the red color I had seen at first. I saw his gaze travel down from my face to my breasts and down to my mid-drift. He no doubt was enjoying the sight of me drenched in what little remained of his seed and my own fluids which I realized at that moment had made the inner part of my thighs slick.

"You've learned your first lesson and you've done well... I suppose that deserves a reward from me. Lay down on your back on the couch and spread your legs" he said

Doing as I was told, I felt my mind begin to race as I secretly prayed that he was going to take me with that massive monster between his legs.

He watched me much like a predator watching its prey as I laid against the soft fabric of the couch and spread my legs, exposing my shaved tight wet womanhood to him. Within a second, his muscular body was in between me, his massive manhood just inches from my entrance whilst his eyes were staring directly into mine.

"Did you enjoy this baby?" He asked.

This time, I realized he wasn't commanding me and for the first time since this whole thing had started, I was able to respond.

"Y-y-yes... I did but who the fuck are you?! Why are you doing thi...?!" I half-said and half-asked, only to be stopped as he suddenly moved to grip my throat, his face just centimeters from mine.

Gazing into his scarlet eyes for the first time of my own accord, I suddenly felt a whirlwind of emotions stirring through me.

"Good... Because this is only but a sample of what you will experience. You belong to me now Freemason. My submissive and breeding slave for now but perhaps in the future, you will become my mate and wife after you are trained. In the mean time, you'll be mine to take, play with and fuck whenever I want." he declared, outright ignoring my questions.

What?!

What the fuck did he mean by now being his submissive and breeding slave?

Becoming his wife after I'm trained?!

There wasn't a way in heaven nor hell that I was going to ever su...

Before I could finish my thoughts or react, I felt his hand reach down and two of his nimble fingers slipped inside of me, his thumb touching my sensitive nub at the same time.

Instead of the questions I was wanting to ask or the multitude of swears I was wanting to yell at him, I closed my eyes and felt myself surrender to his movements.

I couldn't help the loud moans that began to emerge from my mouth as his nimble fingers worked me in a way that even I couldn't during the few ocassions where I would indulge myself.

He knew my body better than I knew it myself and that excited, terrified and pissed me off all at the same time!

Just as I began to feel my already prepared body begin to reach the cliff it had been running to and from the entire time, I felt his other hand grip my throat and he let out an inhumane shriek.

Snapping my eyes open, my sight fell upon a face that was dramatically different than the one I had seen. His full lips had curled back to reveal that his fangs that were dripping a black substance that didn't resemble saliva whilst his red eyes were almost sparkling.

In that moment, he looked more like a vicious snarling tiger than the beautiful human he had resembled only moments before.

I hadn't gazed upon him for more than a second before he turned my head to the side and proceeded to savagely bite the left side of my neck.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as a sharp pain exploded through me whilst at the same time, I felt my insides contracting with a long awaited bliss, my kitty finally exploding in utter satisfaction.

My scream of agony melted into a girly high pitched wail and my eyes rolled back in my head... As waves of intense pleasure mixed with equally intense pain surged through me, rendering me almost weightless against the soft fabric of my couch.

A bright white light erupted in my vision as my body rose up with the conflicting sensations that seemed to only make each other more intense.

I felt myself collapse in orgasmic bliss whilst he softly chuckled.

"You did very well Freemason, you've been a very good girl so now it is time for you to rest."

The next thing I registered was him lifting me in his muscular arms, my head pressing against his chest, and his tongue rolling over the bite wound as he carried and then laid me on my bed in the master bedroom.

I felt my eyelids growing heavy and I seemed to fade in and out of awareness.

I was able to just barely register my arms being raised and then the fabric of a soft sports bra against my skin and a pair of boxer briefs being put on me; an outfit that I usually wore to sleep.

He placed a blanket over me and I felt his soft lips pressing a sweet passionate kiss to mine as he then massaged my shoulders.

After my heart rate had slowed down enough and my breathing had become regular, he gently stroked my cheek as my eyelids grew heavy.

"I will come for you again and then we'll progress further. Depending on how I feel, I may put a baby inside you. But for now, sleep my Freemason... Sleep my love."

He cooed as he pressed a soft kiss to my cheek, then my lips.

His soft high baritone voice was a melody now as he spoke in a language I didn't recognize but somehow knew.

It was like hissing, snarling and clicking but made into harsh sounding words.

However, after a few seconds, it became a sweet soothing lullaby that had my heart beating with something I wasn't quite ready to admit.

That happy emotion was the last thing I felt before the pull of the dream world carried me away.

12