Allure

Story Info
Boy meets girl... in a sex shop.
5.6k words
4.72
14.2k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out I much prefer writing isolated stories than series.

I should point out that this is a wholly ficticious depiction of an adult store. This is NOT a reflection of how adult stores function in real life. Please treat those who work in the industry with respect as you would with those in any other retail job.

This is my second attempt at erotic fiction. Enjoy!

***

The rain started during my lunch break. Of course, today was the day I decided not to wear a coat.

The train journey had given me some respite from the downpour, but the rainfall picked up seemingly just in time for my 20-minute walk home. By the time I had left the station and started picking my way through my local suburban maze, I was already soaking wet. I didn't even bother running. Waste of energy.

So as I trudged down the dirt path by the now deserted local park, my already foul mood grew even worse. As if it wasn't bad enough working overtime and having my train delayed by half an hour, I was now getting caked in mud while the contents of my backpack were probably getting destroyed by the water. I grumbled various expletives to myself as I got back onto the road and walked past a small industrial complex.

It was mostly dark, as usual for this sort of time, save for one building. I glanced again and noticed with some surprise that it was the adult store.

Of course, I'd known it was there. I had walked past this group of buildings every day on my way to the station for the past five years. Two years ago, the company that owned the smaller warehouse had gone bust, and a new company had quickly filled its place. They called themselves "Allure," presumably to appear both suggestive and discreet. The entranceway had been converted into a shop floor and, rather amusingly, was the only actual shop in the complex. Every time I walked past it for the past two years, I always looked over. Not once had I seen anybody go in.

While I was busy wondering why a sex shop would stay open while every surrounding business had packed up for the day, I found myself walking through the iron gates and heading directly towards the entrance. I had always been curious of the funny little shop in the distance, but I never thought I would actually make the conscious decision to visit. Frankly, the mere promise of warmth and shelter was "alluring" enough, and there's a first time for everything.

The windows were all blacked out, so every sight was new to me as I opened the door and shuffled inside. Wiping my shoes on the mat, I saw pretty much exactly what I expected: a smallish shop, with shelves stacked with various shiny and overwhelmingly pink items. On closer inspection, I found myself looking at a vast array of sex toys, supplements, clothing items, novelty gifts and even a couple of shelves of porn mags on the far wall. I didn't think anyone actually paid for their porn nowadays, especially in hard copy.

"Oh my god, you're drenched!"

A soft, female voice followed by a subdued sympathetic giggle gave me a start. I looked over to my right and saw a fairly young woman, probably in her early 20s, sat behind the counter. Her look might have been described as "alternative"; one side of her black hair was dyed a dark blue, with matching lipstick, and her outfit was predominantly black. Her eye shadow was dark, which may have contributed to how incredibly striking her pale blue eyes were. Right now, her expression was a mixture of amusement and pity. I looked down at myself.

"Yeah. The weather's..." I shrugged. "You know."

"You poor thing. Well you can stay here until the rain stops. I'm not going anywhere."

Her voice was deep and rich, with a kindness in her tone that contrasted against her icy dress sense. I looked at her again. She was very pretty. The warmth in her voice was reflected in her features, in her delicately pointed chin, her smiling lips and her little button nose. But her eyes. She was still staring at me. They pierced my own gaze and seemed to cut right through my damp clothes, through my skin.

"Thanks."

"And look," she said, motioning to the ceiling. "There's a heater. It's already cranked up to high so you'll dry off in no time."

"Thanks," I mumbled again as I moved to the middle of the shop, feeling the heat wash over me. "I'm very grateful."

"It's not a problem, really." I wasn't looking at her but I knew she was still staring at me. There was a brief, uncomfortable silence as I remembered where I was.

"I, uh, don't usually visit this... place."

"I know. I've never seen you before."

"Oh right?" I glanced at her. Still staring. "So you've been here a while, then?"

"Since it opened. I started a little while after my 18th and haven't really thought of working anywhere else."

"Convenient?"

"Yeah, it's literally a ten minute drive. The pay's not all that bad, either. And it's quiet."

"I bet." I removed my backpack and saw that I was actually steaming. "Do you get many customers?"

"A fair few. We've picked up a lot of regulars in these past couple of years. All sorts."

"Ah. Cool beans." Cool beans? What the fuck? When was the last time I said that? When was the last time anyone said that?

To my relief, she laughed. "Cool beans, indeed."

We looked at each other for a moment and for the first time since my lunch break, I cracked a smile.

"So are you just here for the free hospitality or are you interested in our stock?" she asked, leaning over on the counter.

"A bit of both, I suppose," I replied with some embarrassment.

"For yourself or for a partner?" She dismissed my embarrassment instantly. She clearly knew what she was doing.

"Well, for myself. I live on my own." Again, why? Why did I feel the need to tell her that? What am I trying to achieve, here?

"Cool. Same." Yet again she swatted away my embarrassment like it was nothing. Yet again, she immediately put me at ease. God, she was irresistible. "Are you looking for toys, pills, lube or sexy underwear?"

"Uh... Toys?"

"Sure!" She smiled and pointed at the wall behind me. "All the men's stuff is behind you. I'll admit, there's not quite as much as the women's, but I reckon we still have a decent amount."

I turned to look at the shelves. She was being modest. There was a huge variety of male sex toys on display. Much of it I recognised: different brands of fleshlights, penis pumps, buttplugs and dildos. There were, however, a number of items I had never seen before. A range of very expensive, high-tech contraptions with wires and battery packs. On the top shelf, an entire silicon torso and lower half of a female body, complete with breasts, belly button and vagina. Directly in my eye line, there was a selection of premium fleshlights that were apparently actual moulds taken from porn stars. It felt odd looking at these scantily clad figures, some of whom I recognised, in a public setting.

I reached down and picked up an oval-shaped item, turning it over in my hands and inspecting it.

"That's a male masturbator." Her voice floated over my right shoulder. I jumped. I hadn't heard her approach.

"I see."

"Same function as a fleshlight, but a bit more basic."

"Right." I glanced at her name tag.

"A lot of guys use these as a starting point. For sex toys, I mean," said Sasha with another comforting smile.

"I guess it would be my starting point." My self-consciousness was eating away at me. I had to change the subject. "So how come you're open so late?"

"New opening hours," she said with a shrug. "Started a month ago. My boss thinks business is 'dipping.' I disagree. I say business right now is absolute shit."

"Are you sure you should be saying that so loudly?" I glanced around the shop.

"Nah, he pissed off home an hour ago. He trusts me enough not to destroy or loot the place when I'm done."

"It must be a strange place to work."

"Oh, no doubt it is. I'm used to it, but I totally get that a sex shop isn't the most normal workplace. Still, I get a very generous discount."

"That's... good." I imagined her browsing the shop, reading the labels on different dildos.

"The company encourages us to try out as much of the stuff we sell as we can, so it helps."

"Uh-huh..." Now I was imagining her taking the dildo out of the packaging. Pulling down her leggings. Sliding her hands towards her crotch. Her eyes closed. Biting her lip...

I allowed myself to properly look at her for once. She was shorter than I initially thought, coming up to just above my shoulder. She was very petite, with a small frame and very pale skin. Her black t-shirt was simple but form-fitting, flaunting an ample, beautifully shaped bosom.

That's all the information I could gather in a split second glance. I looked back at the shelves, moving a couple of the masturbators around.

"There are loads of types here. This one looks lethal," I said, pointing to a clear silicon tube that had sharp spikes in the interior.

"There are many types for many tastes," she said with a laugh, which I returned. She paused for a moment. "Wait right here. I'm just going to go grab something."

As much as I disappointed myself, my eyes instantly travelled south when she turned and walked towards the counter. Her black leggings gave me a very generous view of her pert bottom. Not huge, but still a decent handful.

And I started imagining my hands. On her waist. Slipping under her panties.

I didn't have much time to daydream before she returned with four plain white boxes in her hands.

"Right, I'm absolutely not supposed to do this, but you're a first time customer and you seem really nice, so..." She thrusted the boxes at me.

"What are these?" I asked as I took them from her.

"These are the four most popular types of male masturbator we have here. They're all yours. We've massively overstocked on them anyway."

"Oh, er... thanks." I didn't really know how to react to an attractive woman handing me four sex toys.

"Try them out. See what works and what doesn't. Then you'll have a better idea of what you're looking for when you come here again. You... will come here again, right?"

Her eyes fluttered at me. I couldn't tell if it was a genuine question or a very well performed sales tactic.

"I certainly hope so," I said with a grin.

"Great!" She glanced at the door and then at the boxes in my hands. Her shoulders dropped a little as she ever-so-slightly bit her lip. "There's one more thing."

I waited.

"Go on."

"You see, it's still raining outside, and I thought- I mean, again, I should not be suggesting this, but... we have booths."

"Booths?"

"Yeah, video booths. For customers who need a bit of relief after a long train ride home. Or at least, that's how we sell it. Basically guys go in to jerk off for a few minutes after work. Don't worry, they're clean."

"Oh..."

"And I was thinking, seeing as the rain hasn't stopped yet, perhaps you want to try them out here? Right now? You must be desperate." She said this last part with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I'm not so sure..."

"Plus, it'll give your clothes a chance to dry a little before you head back out there. Provided you take them off, of course."

I couldn't quite comprehend the fact that she was genuinely suggesting this. Was she as interested in me as I was in her? It was certainly an odd way to show it if she was. Maybe she was just being a good salesperson? Another sales tactic?

"I mean, if it's definitely private."

"Of course. Locking doors. Good soundproofing. No windows or spy holes. I promise I won't peep." Another mischievous twinkle. A sightly raised eyebrow. A very brief glance downward.

Surely not. There's no way she even slightly cares. You're dreaming.

Suddenly I realised that all this discussion was causing a stir down below.

"Sure. It could help pass the time."

She smiled as sweetly as if she had just recommended a library book. "Follow me."

We said no more as she took me through a doorway I hadn't noticed before, down a dark, narrow hallway past a number of closed doors. She opened the door at the end and stood aside to let me enter. She gave a slight nod and walked off, presumably back to the counter.

I locked the door and awkwardly took in my surroundings. It was a very small, dimly lit room with a single bulb in the ceiling, a small shelf with a dainty little box of tissues, a comfortable looking armchair and, on the wall opposite, a screen. There was a slot embedded into the wall beneath it for DVDs.

I placed the boxes into the shelf and started fumbling with shirt buttons. Even though I was completely alone and the door was locked, I still felt like I was being watched. I peeled off my soaking wet shirt and unbuckled my belt, pulling down my trousers and boxers in one go. I kicked off my muddy shoes and yanked off my damp socks, laying them as flat as I could on the floor by the chair.

As if I wasn't nervous enough, a knock at the door made me jump out of my skin.

"You'll need these," came Sasha's muffled voice from behind the door. I saw four sachets of water-based lubricant being pushed through the gap underneath.

"Thanks." I listened for her footsteps but couldn't hear anything.

I unpacked the first masturbator, one with a fairly inoffensive looking ribbed texture, squeezed on some lube and sat down, desperately trying to calm myself enough to actually get some enjoyment out of the experience. Here I was, never having visited a sex shop in my life, all of the sudden trying to jerk off in a video booth specifically designed for crummy individuals such as myself.

I tried taking deep breaths. I tried closing my eyes. I tried going slow, then even slower, then basically just not moving at all. I was rock hard, but I just couldn't relax enough to get any enjoyment out of it. The only thing that brought me any sense of pleasure was fantasising about Sasha. Thinking about her body, the curves and the shapes, her voice, her eyes...

And just as I started to convince myself that all this was a good idea, another knock startled me.

"How's it going?"

"Um, it's... going OK," I replied, clearing my throat.

"What was that?"

"I said it's going alright!"

"I... sorry, I can't hear, do you mind if I pop my head round?"

Jesus, of course I mind! Is this not already a pretty humiliating experience?! Why the hell would I...?

Oh shut up, you moron.

"Okay, one sec." I grabbed my shirt from the floor and covered by crotch, bunching it up a little so my stiff shaft wasn't completely obvious underneath the thin material. I reached over and unlocked the door. It opened slowly, and Sasha's face appeared in the gap.

"Hi," she said, meekly. She glanced at me, at my crotch, and at the shelf. "Oh. Have you only used one?"

I nodded, unsure of what to say.

"So not going so well then. I wondered why you were taking so long."

She stood at the doorway. I expected her to either say something vaguely encouraging and walk off, or tell me to hurry up. She did neither. She stood, and the air grew thick with silence.

"Sorry," I said, lamely. I had nothing else up my sleeve. I didn't even have a sleeve. I was sat, naked except for a bundled shirt at my crotch, facing a girl who until moments ago I was having extraordinarily detailed sexual fantasies about.

Her eyes pierced through me.

"Don't be silly, there's nothing to apologise about. You've done all the right things. You've made yourself... comfortable." She looked at the clothes on the floor, then at my crotch again. "Sometimes you need to approach these things in different ways, especially if it's new to you."

"Any ideas?" I said with an awkward chuckle.

"One." She looked me in the eye.

"Okay... what is it?"

"I think I'm the least professional sales person in the history of adult stores, but hey, I've already given you four free masturbators and a damn test drive, so whatever."

She opened the door a little more, shuffling forward slightly so she was just about in the room. She continued.

"Lots of guys use these on their own, but often their partners will give them a hand, so to speak."

She shuffled forward again.

"Normally I'd recommend you ask your partner to help you out, but you said you live alone, so I'm guessing there's no partner."

She was stood next to me now. She placed a hand delicately on my bare shoulder.

"It's still raining outside. Maybe... I can help you out?"

I tried to swallow but my throat was too dry. I was acutely aware of how visible my accelerated breathing was.

"What if someone walks in?" I asked, shakily.

"The shop closed ten minutes ago," she replied, softly. So softly it was just above a whisper. So close that I felt goosebumps running down my arm.

Wordlessly I watched as she stepped round, her eyes locked onto mine. She smiled, as sweetly as I'd ever seen, a beautiful smile that systematically destroyed each and every feeling of uncertainty. She smiled still as she lifted my shirt with her fingertips, pulling it away and exposing my cock, the silicon masturbator surrounding the shaft. She waited a moment, her eyes now fixated upon what she had just uncovered, before cautiously wrapping her fingers around the clear material. She bit her lip and started to stroke my cock.

Instantly I felt a wave of pleasure come over me. An involuntary groan escaped from deep within me. My legs tensed and stretched out, my inner thighs brushing against her arms. I watched the gorgeous girl with the pale blue eyes moving the masturbator up and down over my cock, her lips parted and her breathing loud enough to hear. She stroked me slowly at first, building me up, making me ache for more. And when she saw my grip tighten on the chair, my legs straighten further, my expression desperate, she smiled again and started to pick up the pace.

"Oh fuck, Sasha..."

She giggled when she heard me use her name, the glint in her eye returning for a moment, this time more wild and carnal than mischievous. Then her smile faded and she leaned forward, stroking my cock a few inches below her chin. Her mouth was open now, her tongue just barely touching her lip. She was jerking me off fast. In a sea of sexual bliss I could feel the first distant stirrings of an orgasm.

"Something tells me you're going to explode when the time comes." The already smooth tones of her voice became silk. "I'd hate for you to make a mess of me."

She pushed away from me and my heart sank. Was she really going to leave me like this? Unsatisfied?

And then I saw her grab the bottom of her t-shirt. I watched as she pulled up the material, slowly and deliberately, revealing inch after inch of soft, milky-white skin. I saw her navel, the slight bump of her ribs atop the gentle curve of her waist as her back straightened. I saw more black material, and then her whole bra was exposed, revealing a stunning pair of breasts even when covered. She brought the t-shirt over her head and dropped it at her side. She smoothed over her hair and brought her hands down to my crotch, one hand on the masturbator, the other resting on my thigh. She started to jerk me off again.

"Now, when we get there, you'll be able to cum all over me. As much as you want." As she said this she leaned towards me even further, my cock centimetres away from her breasts.

Just hearing her saying "cum" was already bringing me close to the edge, and the sight of her near-nakedness was driving me mad with lust. But I forced myself to calm down. I had other plans.

I gently placed my hand on hers, slowing her down to a stop. A look of confusion flashed across her face briefly as I leaned forward and gingerly held her shoulders.

"But Sasha," I said, barely aware of myself. "Surely this would still get ruined." I brushed my thumb against her bra strap. "It'd be a shame if I covered this."

12