Allure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened and her lips curled into a smile. Not her usual warm, bright smile. This was pure lust.

"I think I agree." Her voice seemed to reverberate through me.

I leaned further forward and reached around her, sliding my fingers along her back until I felt the clasp. Thankfully I managed to unhook her bra quickly, and my hands slid round her middle. I didn't want to let go of her. They reached her stomach, and I slid my palms upward slowly. When my fingertips brushed against the material, I slid them under the cups, feeling the soft weight of her breasts for the first time. Her chest rose and fell as my fingers slid over the underside of her breasts, lifting her bra up with it. I felt two stiff nipples against my palms, the sensation sending a rush of excitement through my spine, and before long I had both her breasts cupped in my hands. A deft movement of her shoulders sent the bra tumbling to the floor, and I took in the sight of this incredible girl, half naked, with her breasts pushed up against my palms.

Sasha reached round and grabbed the masturbator again, stroking me as I started to squeeze her breasts. I felt the shape of them perfectly filling my hands, as if my hands and her breasts were designed specifically for each other. She stroked me faster than she had before, and I let my hands fall away briefly to get a look at her bare chest and her small, perfectly round, pink nipples. They jiggled a little as she jerked me off. I started to pinch her nipples, and soon both of us were openly and loudly moaning.

Suddenly, she stopped and pulled the masturbator off my cock, tossing it aside.

"You know," she said, breathlessly, "I'm supposed to be selling these things, and I have a long list of lines and phrases I use to get people to buy them." She took my now bare cock in her hand, making me gasp. "But to be honest with you, they're only supposed to enhance sex, or act as a quick substitute. They'll never replace the real thing."

And with that, her head dove down and she took almost all of my cock in her mouth at once, engulfing it with a warm wetness that very nearly made me cum down her throat there and then. She held that position for a moment with her eyes closed. I could feel her tongue licking around my shaft, the sensation almost making me shout with pleasure. Then, slowly, she moved her lips back up, sucking gently all the way. Her eyes opened and she stared directly into my eyes, her pale blue irises burning into my vision. She didn't release my cock fully. She stopped at the head, her lips roaming around the tip and her tongue lapping up every possible angle. She was sucking me hard, as if she wanted to really taste my cock, to taste me in her mouth. She didn't break eye contact as she moved back down, her lips clinging along each inch, and kept going until her nose touched my lower stomach. Her lipstick left a deep blue stain at the base of my cock. It was at this point that she let out a long, deep moan, the vibrations running through my cock and stomach.

Her head started to bounce up and down as she started sucking me off in earnest. Her right hand gripped my cock as she stroked and sucked me simultaneously, and I noticed her left hand was buried between her legs. My moans were met with her whimpers while she played with herself.

Finally she released her mouth from me, taking a deep breath as she did so. She grabbed my hands and placed them either side of her head.

"I want you to fuck my face."

She took me in her mouth again and I started thrusting my hips into her, facefucking her gently at first, then a touch more roughly as I started to feel my climax building again. I fucked her mouth for sometime before releasing her from my grip just before I went too far. She wiped her mouth with a smile.

"You seemed to like that," she said, panting.

"You won't be doing anything else to me until I make you cum at least twice."

I jumped up off the armchair and she took my place, spinning round to face me. I lowered myself over her and kissed her deeply without a care. All I wanted was to feel her lips on mine, her tongue entering my mouth and connecting with my own. I fondled her breast with one hand while using the other to steady myself. When I had had my fill, I broke the kiss and moved down, kissing her cheek, her jaw, her neck, her collarbone, the top of her breast, her nipple. I used the tip of my tongue to push against it, circling it, before sucking on it hard. She moaned softly and closed her eyes while I moved over to give the other nipple some much needed attention. All the while my hand slipped under her leggings, under her panties.

Her lower stomach and pussy lips were beautifully smooth against my fingers. Still sucking on her nipple, I started pressing against her outer lips with my middle and ring finger, allowing her to get used to my touch. Once I saw her shoulders drop and her head fall back, I gently moved my middle finger to her opening, pushing against her inner lips. I noticed with some satisfaction that she was already quite wet, so I started moving my finger around in small circles, pushing with the smallest of force against her entrance. When she started whimpering, I pushed further, my finger now inside her up to the middle knuckle. I kept it simple, moving my finger back and forth until her moans grew louder. Then I started moving with purpose, pushing my finger all the way and lifting my fingertip up and back rhythmically. I carried on sucking her nipples, every so often giving them a gentle bite, which seemed to tip her over the edge. Her back arched, pushing my head up with it, and her mouth opened wide. She gasped and moaned. I had two fingers inside her now, fucking her at a steady pace. Her eyes flew open and she let out one final scream as she came, grabbing the sides of the chair while a powerful orgasm rocked through her.

She slumped back and I brought my hand back up. She started giggling and tried to speak.

"That was incredible."

I brought my hands down to her hips.

"That was only once. I believe I said twice."

She gasped and giggled again while I pulled her leggings and panties down to her ankles. She kicked them aside and spread her legs for me, inviting me to her perfect pussy. I started kissing up her legs, working up her inner thigh until I could feel the heat of her arousal against my cheek. I kissed everywhere but directly on her pussy, driving her crazy with anticipation. Then, as I kissed her outer lips, I hooked my arms under her legs and lashed my tongue against her entrance.

By now she was soaking wet. I wanted to taste her like she tasted me, and I plunged my tongue as far as I could into her pussy. She smiled and purred as I licked her. Reaching round, I moved my hand to her lower stomach and gently pushed my thumb upward. I tensed my tongue and used the tip to press gently against her clit. She gasped and groaned. I started to establish a rhythm again, this time paying close attention to her breath. I tested a few different speeds until I noticed her bare chest start to rise and fall faster. The groans became desperate little cries. Her hips pushed against my head. I pressed on, keeping up the pace, relentlessly tonguing her clitoris and labia. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed. I kept going. Pushing the tip of my tongue forward. Keeping up the rhythm. Her cries became open yelps and before long her back was arching again. Without being aware of it she pushed on the back of my head hard, gripping my hair in her fist until it was almost painful. Her second orgasm was longer and more intense than the first. She seemed to cum for 30, maybe 40 seconds before finally falling back and releasing her grip.

I moved my jaw and massaged my neck to relieve some of the tension. I felt Sasha grab me by the arm and carefully pull me towards her.

"I'm nearly fucking spent," she breathed, "but I don't want to stop. Not now. I need maybe ten seconds to catch my breath, and then I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard, and fuck me until you cum inside me."

I stared into her eyes.

"One..."

I knew at that moment it wasn't just a one night stand.

"Two..."

Sure, she was some random girl I met in a sex shop, of all places. But those eyes...

"Three..."

I liked to think I was reasonably good in bed. Yet with this girl, it was different.

"Four..."

I just knew exactly what buttons to push. By instinct.

"Five..."

And boy, did she know how to push mine.

"Six..."

I moved back, my gaze lingering over her completely naked body.

"Seven..."

Her perfect shape. Her soft breasts. Her stiff nipples. Her gaze.

"Eight..."

I grabbed my cock and positioned myself between her legs. She lifted them higher.

"Nine..."

I rested the head of my cock against her pussy, fighting the urge to push in straight away.

"Ten. Fuck me now."

I plunged myself inside her. There was no effort needed. She was so wet that it was easy. I pushed in all the way and watched as her mouth formed an O. I went as deep as I could and held myself there, enjoying the feeling of being inside her. She was incredibly tight, squeezing my cock just enough. I placed my hands on the top of the chair either side of her head and fucked her as hard and as deep as I could. I'd waited too long to show any further restraint. I fucked her with the sole intention of cumming deep inside her.

Our moans were uninhibited, loud and hungry. After an eternity of teasing and foreplay, the sex was never going to last long, but it was definitely going to feel good, and we wanted it. I wanted her body, her mouth, her breasts, which pressed up against me as I hunkered down and fucked her even harder. I was halfway to orgasm when I heard her scream:

"I'M CUMMING!"

Her pussy clenched as she had her third orgasm. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms clung to my shoulders for dear life. I continued to fuck her, pushing and pushing until finally I came hard. I shot load after load inside her, pumping her pussy with my cum for what felt like forever. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. For a moment I was completely unaware of anything but the pleasure of cumming inside this beautiful woman. And then, after giving her the last drops of cum I could give, I collapsed on top of her, completely spent.

We laid there on the armchair and held each other close. After some time, she shifted.

"Okay, I think I've got a dead leg now."

I laughed and lifted myself up. I looked down and saw I was still just about inside her. Her pussy was dripping with cum where I had overloaded her. I pulled out of her and grabbed the tissues, and we went about the shaky business of cleaning ourselves up.

Even after I had dressed myself, my legs still felt weak. I stumbled after Sasha as she wiped the room clean and locked up the shop. By now the rain had stopped, and the night air was getting colder.

"It's Friday." She looked at me calmly, her eyes still just as fierce even in the dim light of the streetlamp.

"So it is."

"My bed's very big and very comfy."

We grinned at each other. She took my hand and we walked to the car park together, in the heavy and humid night air.

12