All Comments on 'Allure of Dreams Ch. 01'

by Monmusu_Writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Correction about tags

I've made this comment just to point out that there are incorrect tags on this story - "furry", "anthropomorph" and "anthro" - which seem to have been added in the editing process, as I'm certain I didn't include them when I submitted it. I'm not sure where to go to get this resolved.

2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
Cant wait for more

Looking forward to how this plays out keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good read so far.

I fell sorry for poor Mark. I mean seriously his parents kill him just for insurance money because he doesn't seem like he's going to make much of his life. I hope they don't get away with that. But as I said a good read so far.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstrideralmost 6 years ago
Good start.

This story idea has some promise to it and do hope that you'll keep it going. I like the fact that what you've conjured up is a unique aspect and angle and am eager to see where it goes. Some of the strong points of the story include the fact that Mark's parents tried to kill him, simply for being a waste of space! Did not see that one coming and I say, bravo!

On a differing note, a couple of constructive criticisms; Firstly, details, details, details! Although your descriptions of the various characters are good, a few additional detailing points to chisel out their appearance, like height, weight, bust, etc., would go a long way to making these characters stand out more in our minds.

Second and last one would be length of the chapter. Maybe extend future chapters a bit further than this one, so as to paint a bigger and more detailed picture for those of us reading your work. That's just a personal preference but I hope that you do find the time to lengthen them.

Anyways, I hope that you take these criticisms and work forward through them, so that your writing skills improve. As I said, this is a good start and I hope to see more in the near future! Cheers!

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I haven't been writing for long so I appreciate any advice. Yes, I can definitely flesh out the descriptions of characters and increase the length of chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonmusu_Writer@Monmusu_Writer
Funnily enough, I started writing erotica before I started writing non-erotic works. I had this idea that I simply couldn't get out of my head, so I typed it up and posted it. For those wondering about the username, it comes from "Monmusu Quest", the original Japanese name fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES