Alluring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the distinct impression that many people who knew Gary and I thought that I was a traitor and a slut and hoped that my new relationship would fail, or that I'd be shipped off to a Mexican whore house, or that I would end up with a life-ending venereal disease. Unfortunately for them -- at least up until now, ten years after I filed for divorce --none of those things happened. I'm now, and have been for more than nine years, Mrs. Lizbeth VanVleet, am madly in love with my husband and make love to him every chance that I get to prove it to him, and am enjoying a full life raising our two kids and working part time as an intellectual property attorney for a small firm in my new city.

Maybe I should never have married until I found someone to truly fall in love with -- but then again I didn't know what true love was until Dirk VanVleet saved me.

12