I am Yours

Story Info
Her reluctant betrayal comes at great cost.
79.5k words
4.25
228.4k
307
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumblingFool
BumblingFool
1,342 Followers

Does quid pro quo unearth deeper enlightenment too late? Sorry, no willing cucks will be found here. Can she redeem herself? This began as a short simple tale but the story seemingly took on a life of its own. My apologies for the length and errors but after all, what do you expect from a bumbling fool?

Angela Martin didn't know what to think when she first met Wayne Vanstory. He didn't seem to be at all her type. Her older sister, Connie kept having these impromptu backyard barbecue parties under the premise of just being innocent get-togethers with neighbors and friends, but she knew better. Connie seemed determined to set her up with a new beau and she also seemed to prefer them to come from a different pool than I usually drew my dates from.

Oh, okay. So what if me and my friend Gloria had had slutty pasts compared to her, or many other girls, as far as that's concerned? After all, who hasn't sown a few wild oats? Why is it that a guy who's been around the block is called experienced, yet a similarly practiced woman is called a slut?

"All I'm saying Angie, is give this guy a chance. Wayne may be a bit slow to come around and not as wild as you're apparently accustomed to, but he's solid; solid as a rock and quite frankly, you could use some stability in your love life." Quipped Connie.

"To hear you talk, you'd think I've screwed everything that moves. I may be a slut, sis, but I'm not quite THAT bad!" Fired back Angie.

"Don't get me started Angie. I'm not even talking about your experimental days with that slut Gloria Hite during college. You two would go out and she took all your leftovers. The two of you would make sure no male around you ever went home with any sperm left in him. No, I'm concerned mainly about what you've been doing in the year and a half since then. It's almost like you majored in sex and minored in business."

"Gloria has settled down like you, believe it or not. She's married now and trying to have a baby. She's got a nice accounting job down in Salisbury, so I probably won't be too far behind her."

"Angie, I'll believe that when I see it. I can't remember when I've seen you go on a date with the same man twice in a row."

"Yeah, yeah, give me a break, Connie. Just because you've settled down to one man and a kid doesn't mean I have to be just like you. Besides, I really do plan to settle down...one day..someday. But I just wasn't planning on it being today." Angie iterated.

"I hear ya, sis, but this guy is special. He's not like all the rest. Everyone who knows him says the same thing. He's as honest and loyal as they come and believe me, that's a hard combination to come by these days. And on top of that, he's not hard on the eyes either. You could do a lot worse. If you don't snare him tonight, you may not have another chance. There's more than one woman here tonight who'd love to take him home with them and I'm not just talking about the single girls either."

"Oh, alright. You've convinced me. I'll go talk to him, but only if you swear to come rescue me in fifteen minutes to prevent me from drowning in boredom if he doesn't live up to your hype." Angie urged.

"You've got it. Fifteen minutes, but promise me you'll keep an open mind about him, please?"

"Oh, alright. I promise. Are you happy now?"

"I'll be happy when I see your slutty ways finally come to an end." Connie urged.

"Fuck you, bitch" Angie chuckled.

Connie introduced Angie to Wayne and then left them to their own devices. True to her word, Connie came over to them 15 minutes later to 'rescue' Angie if need be. Angie told her everything was just fine and sent Connie on a fool's errand. Connie chuckled as she walked away from the couple.

Apparently Angie became smitten with Wayne. He had an awesome sense of humor, was straightforward in his approach but soft spoken and not brash at all. Angie kept at him trying to find the chink in his armor but he seemed to be an open book. Such openness, Angie found refreshing and never felt as though she was being sized up as his next fuck, a fact that surprisingly did not disappoint her. In fact, the subject of sex never came up between them that night, a first for Angie with any other potential date she had conversed. Angie knew she was a hottie. Most men told her that she was the spitting image of US Pro Golfer Paige Spiranac. She wears a size 8 dress. Her very attractive athletic frame sports a 36 inch bust with a D-cup bra, a 23.5 inch waist with 35 inch hips. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 122 hard-body lbs. She has a body to die for and she flaunts it to her best advantage. But for some reason, she never felt the need to flaunt her shapely assets with Wayne.

As the evening barbecue was breaking up, the two of them had not realized how much time had actually passed. It was as if only moments had gone by. Dutiful sister that she was, Connie had ardently fended off any and all interruptions all evening, allowing the burgeoning relationship seed an opportunity to establish itself. They exchanged contact information before parting ways as Wayne politely ended the soiree between them.

He called her two days later, finding an eager and receptive partner. They began dating and discussed nearly every topic imaginable. They were likeminded on so many issues that it almost scared her. Angie soon went from smitten to enamored, which quickly graduated to love.

Angie proudly disclosed her job as a CFO of Henderson's, a local jewelry store that catered mostly to high end clients and she was paid very well for her contribution to the company, both in salary, bonuses and a pretty flexible schedule. Wayne, too was proud of his position as a CAD/CAM operator/machinist with Hyatt Engineering and Associates. He didn't have the college education like Angie but was pleased with his modest hourly wages and potential for eventual advancement within the company.

Once their employment and income situations had been shared by them both, Wayne asked Angie, "Does it bother you that you make more money than I do? I mean, it's not really an issue with me, but I don't know how important it is to you that the man you wish to end up with be a better provider than me and make more money than you."

Carefully wanting to avoid saying the wrong thing, Angie admonished him by saying, "You silly man. Do you honestly think I'm that shallow? Discrepancies in our income means nothing to me. All I'd ask of the man I wish to end up with is that we both contribute all of our combined incomes into a single joint account from which all bills and expenses will be paid. I'm a firm believer about sharing everything. Does that answer your question?"

"I couldn't have said it better myself. Besides, there's quite a bit of growth potential where I work now and I may just catch up with you one day. But as long as you have no concerns about incomes, then neither do I" Wayne explained with an enthusiastic smile on his face. Angie had already fallen head over heels in love with the big lug and was tickled that his ego wouldn't come between them. But even though Wayne had said that it did not bother him that she made more money than he did, deep down inside of herself, she wanted it FOR him.

It was six weeks before Wayne finally made his move toward intimacy. Angie was actually relieved at his gesture because she had been wondering if there was something wrong with her of if he had heard about her past and wasn't sure about going further with her. That reservation was soon put to bed because they fit together like two perfect pieces of a puzzle. Everything flowed so naturally between them and the exchange of passionate lovemaking transcended any and all previous sexual liaisons in which she had ever engaged.

Her first orgasm with him elicited tears as she openly wept. Wayne was stunned, believing that he had somehow hurt or offended her as he asked her, "What's wrong honey? Have I messed up our first time together?"

She looked at him lovingly in the eyes and told him, "No you dummy. Nothing's wrong....NOTHING. Everything's just so perfect. I never knew it could be like this between a man and a woman. I thought I knew what lovemaking was, but you have opened my eyes and shown me a new deeper understanding. And for that I will be eternally grateful" she said as the pulled him so tightly into her he could hardly breathe.

After that day, they were seldom parted. They spent all their spare time together as if each was an addictive drug to the other. Wayne couldn't believe his good fortune to have the love of such a gorgeous and sexy woman. Everywhere they went, she drew the stares of other men and the ire of other women. They double dated often with her sister Connie and husband, Dale as well as his older brother Roland and wife, Melody. Both sets of parents seemed tickled pink to meet the significant other. But one issue remained that truly bothered Angie until she built up the courage to finally address it.

They were at a secluded table at a nice restaurant when she seized the opportunity and said, "Honey, I honestly believe I hit pay dirt since the first day we met. I can't possibly imagine being any happier than I am now with you, certainly happier than at any other point in my life, and that's saying a lot. But there's one topic that we haven't yet discussed very much and I'd like to discuss it with you now."

"What is it sweetheart? You know you can freely talk to me about anything whatsoever."

"I know, I know, and that's one of the many things I have come to love about you. Do you remember a while back when you brought up the topic of our income disparity?"

"Sure honey. Of course I do. Are you saying that it's a problem with you now?" Wayne asked with a hint of concern.

"No, of course not, Wayne. That's not it at all. This is kind of hard for me to get into. Usually the guy asks this question up front, but since you haven't, I thought I'd run the flag up the pole, so to speak."

"What question, Angie? You know you can ask me anything."

"You're so sweet. Well let me just jump right into it then. We haven't talked much about our sexual histories before we met. After the first time we were intimate, we both know that neither of us were virgins. What we don't know is how extensive that previous sexual experience is for the other."

Wayne put his finger over Angie's lips as he loving spoke, "Let me stop you right there. I was with a couple of girls before we met but nothing, and I mean nothing ever matched the level of lovemaking and intensity I have experienced with you, my one and only soulmate. And I have heard whispers of a few things about you from before we met, but you know what? I don't care. It don't mean a thing. My past is my past and so is yours as far as I'm concerned, unless you're trying to tell me that someone from your past means more to you than I do."

"What?! Oh God no! No way, NEVER!" She exclaimed.

"Good, then it's settled. Both of our pasts stay in the past and we will live in the 'here and now' and plan our best futures for ourselves, together. How does that sound?"

"Wayne you're the best!" And she threw her arms around him and hugged and kissed him fervently. The almost unbearable weight of her slutty past had simply been vaporized so eloquently by her love and now she finally felt free of it, as if a new wind buoyed her beneath her wings.

It was then that Wayne shocked her again and said, "I've been waiting for the perfect time and I can't think of any better than right now." He slid out of the seat beside her in the restaurant and dropped to one knee and spoke, "Angie, since meeting you, my life has become the most perfect version of itself. You have created in me a new man, one who wants to make you proud and happy, one who wants to give my all to, one who wants to spend the remainder of my life with you. Will you marry me Angie?"

She couldn't say 'YES!" fast enough. Both families were extremely excited for them both welcoming each as a member of the family.

Later, when Wayne was telling his best friend Brandon about his proposal when asking him to be his best man, Angela eavesdropped and overheard Brandon saying, 'Wayne, I don't quite know how to tell you this, but as your best friend, I can't simply remain silent. I've learned quite a bit about Angela since you first told me you were dating her. I don't want to hurt you, but bro, she's a slut, just a common slut. She's got quite the reputation for putting out. You deserve a much better woman as a wife. I don't want to see you get hurt.'

Wayne quickly replied, "I hear what you're saying, bro, I really do. And if it was anyone else but you saying it, I'd wipe the floor with your ass just for saying it. But I know your heart's in the right place. Believe me, I've heard some things too, but I believe with all my heart that she's changed, truly changed. She and I want exactly the same things, strive for the same integrity, and the same fidelity for all our dreams and plans. I expect you to honor my relationship with her and embrace her as my forever wife. Now, with all that behind us, will you be my best man?" Angela silently wept as she overheard Wayne's defense and profession of love and confidence in her. NO one had ever honored her in such a profound way. If she'd ever had any doubts about him before, they would NEVER cast a shadow over her ever again. She was his 100%!

So nine months later Wayne's best friend, Brandon was his best man while Angie's longtime friend and one of her former college roommates, Lisa was her maid of honor. She'd wanted Gloria to be her matron of honor, but Gloria's mother was having heart surgery that same weekend and Angie understood that she needed to be with her. Wayne's older brother Roland made sure his car didn't get damaged by the 'Just Married' decorations.

In addition to paying for the wedding, Angie's parents gave them a wedding gift of a weeklong stay and accommodations in the U.S Virgin Islands. Wayne's parents gave them ample spending money to ease their time spent there. They accepted both gifts very graciously and had the most easy, passionate and wonderful honeymoon imaginable.

Upon their return, the newlyweds began renting a convenient 1800 square foot house with the option to buy. They would save up their money to make the purchase over time and excitedly embraced their future together. It was centrally located between both of their places of employment. The only change that Wayne requested of her as his wife was her vaginal hair. She had kept hers shaved, except for a small landing strip and Wayne was more turned on by a hairy bush. He asked her if she would mind letting it grow natural for him. Although it was more comfortable for her to keep it shaved, it wasn't really that big of a deal, so she let it grow to please him. And please him, it did. He ate her even more ravenously during oral sex and was tickled to give him something that yielded special rewards for her. Over time, she came to love her hairy bush because it pleased him so much, but tried to keep it neatly trimmed.

Hyatt Engineering and Associates was a growing firm specializing in custom fabrications, engineering design and prototype development of anything from improved customized parts to entire custom manufacturing machines. They had carved out quite a niche for themselves and clients from six surrounding states sought out their services for product development. They were so busy that they worked two shifts and were considering adding a third. In an effort to treat everyone equally, newer hires like Wayne were required to work 2 weeks on first shift ( 7 am to 3:30 pm) and then two weeks on second (3:30 pm to midnight). Angie understood the hourly schedules Wayne had to work, and although she really disliked him being on the second shift for two weeks at a time, she never complained to him.

Her employer, Henderson's Jewelers always held their annual Christmas party two weeks before Christmas because the Christmas season was typically their busiest time of the year and planning it any closer to the holiday was too problematic. She was bitterly disappointed to learn that Wayne's current second shift hours would prevent him from going with her, but he called in a favor and switched hours with a coworker enabling him to attend. She was very excited and so wanted to show off her new husband to her coworkers at her party.

In preparation for her upcoming Henderson's Christmas party, Angie wanted him to make a good impression on her coworkers. She'd arranged for Wayne to get a haircut with her regular hair stylist. Unknown to him, Angie had pre-selected 3 hairstyles for him in advance asking her stylist to get him to pick the one of the three that he liked the best. He reluctantly went to her stylist just to appease her, but when faced with the three fancy hair styling options presented him, he rejected them all out of hand and asked her to instead provide him with only a simple trim.

Although the stylist appeared to agree to his request, she brazenly went ahead and styled his hair in the one Angie had told her she preferred of the three. When the stylist had completed her masterpiece and turned him to face the mirror just knowing he would love her fancy handiwork much better than the simple trim he requested, Wayne became visibly upset. His anger was readily apparent, but he said nothing when she asked him for feedback on her artistic creation for him. Through gritted teeth he asked what her fee was and paid it, but angrily left without tipping her a cent.

Upon leaving, he immediately drove to his regular barbershop where he had his hair totally reworked to his regular haircut trim with no styling. It had to be thoroughly washed and treated to remove the set. He wondered why Angie wanted him to have a fancy hair style and had pre-arranged it without even talking to him about it first. When he returned home, Angie was surprised and asked him why his hair wasn't styled like one of the three styles she knew he had been presented. He simply said that none of the three appealed to him so he just had a regular trim. He failed to mention that he had undone what she had tried to do. She was disappointed but said nothing more because she didn't want to make him feel as though she was unhappy with his appearance, but he still wondered about her preemptive actions nonetheless.

As they were getting dressed for the party, Angie brought out a tux and handed it to him as she said, "Here sweetie. I know that, due to your shift work, you haven't had any extra time to prepare for this party so I took the liberty of renting this for you. It's your correct size I believe and I can't wait to see you in it!"

A stunned Wayne took the tux handed to him and looked at it and then back at her.

"Is there a problem sweetie? Did I get the wrong size?" She said concerned at his expression.

"Honey I don't recall you telling me that this was a formal occasion. Why wait until right before leaving to inform me of that requirement?" Wayne said with consternation.

"It's not really a formal, sweetie. But a good number of the men usually come in a tux and I am so very proud of you, I just wanted everybody to be so very jealous of the handsome man whose arm I'll be clinging to tonight. That's all."

So you'd be ashamed of me if I just wore my regular suit, is that what you're saying?"

"Good heavens no. Don't you ever think such a thing! I'm proud of you no matter what you wear. I just thought that since this will be the first time you will be meeting my coworkers, and first impressions are long remembered, I just wanted to have you strut out there in all your finery. I'm sure you'll turn every girl's head at the party."

"I see" he replied unenthusiastically. "Well I hope you're coworkers aren't too disappointed to see your pig of a husband pretending to be a dashing sophisticate."

BumblingFool
BumblingFool
1,342 Followers