Ally

Story Info
Beginning the story of a life time of sexual experimentation.
8k words
4.15
14.2k
19

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog3
frog3
15 Followers

As I look at the woman laying next to me asleep I'm filled with the wonder of a love that has lasted my lifetime and know I am so blessed and lucky. There were many, many small decisions that have taken me to this point. I never would have thought I'd be here with her as we both wrinkle and shrink into old age together. After all we met when she was 17 and I was 19, half a century ago.

The first small decision that came about was a little after I first met her. I was dating a girl at the time that was my first sexual experience. She was the best friend of a past girlfriend of mine and I think that may have been the reason I knew from the start that relationship wasn't to last. But we were each other's 'first' and we both knew we had to get that out of the way. After all it was the time of sex, drugs, and rock and roll- the 60's.

I say the 60's, but it was really 1971, anyone who lived through the period of the 50's 60's and 70's that is truthful will tell you that what is called the 60's now, was really about 1964 - 1974. The early 60's might as well have been the 50's, the culture was still just crawling along, not much new going on that was different from the past couple of decades other than actually declaring war. Music, art, fashion, even technology hadn't taken on the big change that came with what has now been termed the 60's.

One thing that was a big difference to our story back then was STD's. Before the age of AIDS condoms were more for birth control than a worry of disease unless you were with a woman of ill repute. But even that wasn't followed too closely, I had friends who saved a baggie from their sandwiches at lunch and used them as condoms in the evenings. A crazy time. And of course the big change was women had THE PILL.

I first met Ally at a party of what would become my roommates. I saw that one of them had brought a girl that was dressed in white pants. (I have a thing for white pants on women. Nurses?) This stood out due to a black light that was turned on during each song for everyone to dance to. I also saw she had a wonderful shape and blonde hair. I've been partial to blondes, probably because of Haley Mills as I was growing up. How could you not love a girl as sweet as Pollyanna and then see her with the back of her dress cut off in Parent Trap? As a young boy this was jerk off material. I'm sure old Walt is rolling in his grave.

So I'm at this party and see this great female shape highlighted by the black light going around and it's just dark enough I can't tell anything else about her other than she's got blonde hair and is in Cal's arms, one of my soon to be roommates. The night goes on. I finally get a better look at her and find she's also pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way. I don't get to talk to her as I'm busy with my girl and trying to be cool myself.

Two weeks later. I've now moved in with the guys but we haven't moved to the new apartment yet so I'm sleeping on the couch every night. No big deal it's only for two weeks and if I want to use the bedroom with my girl I just have to ask. Unless it's occupied it's mine for the duration that we need. We are having a 'going away' party because we'll be moving in the next two days- all the way across the complex to a larger apartment. Any excuse for a party back then.

I have told my roommates I'd like to use the bedroom a little after midnight and get the OK. Everyone is pretty drunk and rowdy as one of my roommates was able to get a fifth of Wild Turkey and they'd been doing shots.

Just as I finished cumming into my girl, I hadn't even rolled off her yet, the door burst open and one of my roommates came in holding a wet dog about the size of a shepherd in his arms. He's all excited and telling me he might want to keep it if I'll help train it. He and I will be sharing a room in the new apartment. He's drunk on his ass of course.

I whip around pulling the sheet over my girl and start to yell at him, "What the Hell are you...?" He's already seen the mistake he's made and has backed out of the room and shut the door. Unfortunately he's left the dog. I quickly get up, pull on my pants, grab the dog by the scruff of his neck and go out into the hallway intending to take the dog through the living room and out the door.

As I came out the door I ran into Ally. She's still my roommate's girl. She had just come out of the bathroom from further down the hall, headed for the living room where the dancing is going on. I'm still bare chested and barefoot just having pulled on my thick cord bell bottomed pants. As we collided I lost my grip on the dog and he jetted down the hallway into the party. I had slammed into her pretty good and she had hit the wall behind her. "I'm sorry!" I said immediately.

She put her hand on my chest, I thought for balance, and said, "I'm OK, what's going on?"

"Oh, there was a wet dog Pete put in the bedroom as a joke. I was taking it outside." For the first time I was looking her in the eyes. I was lost. Catching myself I said, "I've got to go make sure it gets out. It'll make a real mess if I don't." I continued to keep eye contact with her as we walked down the hallway back to the living room.

In the next few months I broke up with my girl and Cal didn't get any further with Ally and started dating another girl regularly.

Just a bit later we were all going to be going to a concert in a week and I didn't have a date. As I talked it over with my different roommates Pete brought Ally's name up. A small decision, I looked over at Cal and he just gave me a blank stare as he said, "Sure, I don't care. I've got better fish to fry." So I get her number from him and make the call.

Within a week of that concert she came over almost daily after school and if I wasn't working I'd pick her up and we'd go somewhere and hang out. As our time together progressed of course our intimacy increased as well. She confessed to me the night I'd run into her in the hallway with the dog that she hadn't really needed any help with her balance when she had put her hand on my chest. It was just she'd never touched a man who had hair on his chest and wanted to feel it. I didn't get it at the time but this was an indicator that she was a very sensual person. I was just happy that she liked me, and my body.

On her 18th birthday she had asked me to take the day off and skip my college classes as well so we could do "something special." I had told her OK and planned a whole day of 'special' things for us to do including a picnic and a nice dinner out that night.

I was still asleep that morning. I had gotten up when the rest of the guys were banging about making breakfast, leaving for work but I went back to bed. Suddenly there was another person in my room, in my bed. I turned over to see Ally looking at me wide eyed and smiling.

My thoughts were still scrambled from just being woken up. Then I remembered. "Good morning birthday girl." I murmured. God! I thought. My breath must smell awful.

Ally didn't seem to mind as she immediately gave me a peck on the lips and said, "Thank you kind sir. I've come by for my best birthday present." She got out and stood by the bed looking down at me. She was dressed in a t-shirt and skin tight white pants. Seeing the confused look on my face and smiling she said, "You know, the one you get to unwrap." A more evil, nasty look came over her face. "And play with, on my birthday," she smiled.

"Oh, so now I get presents on YOUR birthday?" I smirked at her.

She leaned over me making a curtain of her hair around us both, looked into my face and kissed me, "After today it doesn't need to be anybody's birthday."

She stood back up. Looking down she said, "How about you go do your morning ritual stuff and I'll stay here. Don't take too long!"

I went into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, ran a washcloth over my pits and ass, and then straightened my boxers and t-shirt as I went down the hall back to my room.

She was in my bed with the covers pulled up to her neck. I couldn't tell if she was clothed or not. I didn't see anything laying around but her shoes, which had been there before I went down the hall. I soon discovered she was in her birthday suit.

Up to this point we had played around enough that I had gotten to "third base" and was getting a little familiar with Ally's body. She was a gymnast and in great if not perfect, for me, shape. Her breasts were a bit too large for her frame which didn't bother me at all but according to her would be ending any type of gymnastics beyond this year. "My boobs are too big for doing the unparallel bars!" she complained. "They hurt after floor exercise too, no matter what kind of bra I wear!"

I had to admit, to myself, that I didn't see anything wrong with her boobs especially when she was tumbling all over the mats. It looked great to me to see them flopping out of time with her flips, rolls, and twists. And watching her flipping about on the unparallel bars was spectacular although seeing the way they slammed into her as she went about some of the moves did look painful.

She had a pretty classic hourglass shape, very toned due to her regular workouts.

Being five foot four inches tall she wouldn't stand out in any crowd due to her height but with her shining long blonde hair and girl next door good looks and rocking body she got more than her attention from men and boys whenever we were out.

As I slid under the covers next to Ally, she reached under and pulled my boxers off (This is when I discovered she was naked as the day she was born. The blankets slid down as she sat up to do this) and then she pulled my t-shirt off. I was learning this about Ally. She usually went directly for what she wanted.

Being nineteen years old I was ready to go as soon as I saw her in my bed but wasn't very savvy on how to notice when a woman was ready, or how to make one ready for sure. I just started kissing her and fooling around with her body as I had done in the past finding it much easier without the clothing in the way.

After a few minutes she pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "I can tell you have a nice big present for me," she smiled, "I know I'll like it, are you ready to give it to me?"

Boy was I. But. "Yes, I'm ready. But we don't want any surprise presents in about nine months so what are we going to do about that?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "I think I'll be OK. This is probably a good time from what I've read." As she said this she had a hold of my cock and was slowly tugging back and forth making it a little hard for me to think.

"Well I think I'd do best to pull out when I'm about to finish just in case. 'Probably' and 'I think' are not positive, and neither is pulling out, but between all three it will work." I said with confidence I didn't feel. Thinking with the little brain since she still had a good hold on my cock.

Her eyes lit up. She grabbed my torso and pulled me against her. "Sure, that will be great. I just want you inside me now! That's my present. It is MY birthday after all."

I would be lying if I told you that first time was magical or I saw stars or any of the things that seem to come with initial couplings for some. It was just too damn fast. Within five minutes I was pulling out and cumming all over her flat belly. I was so embarrassed.

I was still holding myself up above her when I said, defeated, "I'm sorry."

She looked up at me, then down at the large amount of sperm which went from her light pubic hair to just under her breasts. She began to smear it all over her belly and up to her breasts,pinching her nipples lightly as she said, "Oh honey, don't worry about it. There will be more. I like the feel of this." Then she put her hand in her mouth and began to lick the cum off her fingers and said, "and the taste. You didn't do anything wrong. We are just getting started." This was just the first time I witnessed Ally's cum play. It would be a constant in her sexual preferences all her life.

She was right. We were just getting started. Watching her play with my cum and seeing such an innocent looking girl naked in my bed- eating my cum- had already started my dick to get hard again. Oh, the advantages of youth!

That day we stayed in bed for hours and played with each other's body and began the process of learning what, and how, it all worked.

Over the next few years we grew as people and as a couple. I dropped out of college after finding that my love of the ocean wasn't going to be fulfilled by being an oceanographer as I had hoped. I wanted to be in the ocean, not spend so much time in the lab or library. (Remember this is long before computers were the way people looked things up) So I found a job in recreation and started selling the things people needed to enjoy the ocean and teach them my love of it.

Ally continued to go to college after high school but started to teach piano part time. She had been playing piano since a little girl and had some talent. For a few years, even into college, it seemed she might be a professional concert pianist but found the competition more than she was willing to put up with. She was talented in other ways as well and didn't want to just spend her life on a one track career.

She was a beautiful woman who just seemed to get more so as time went on. Even though she stopped doing gymnastics she continued to take care of herself and we both exercised a lot. Not the gym type exercise but with other outside activities. Taking up tennis together and learning it well enough to actually play and have fun, not just chase the balls around the court and hit them once or twice. We got bikes and would go on long rides along the coast as well as find trails inland and even went bike camping a few times. It wasn't unusual for us to bike twenty miles on a given day. Bike ten miles up the coast, snorkel for a few hours, eat lunch, then bike back ten miles was a normal day off for us.

One of her other talents was sewing. I mention this because during these years we found both of us enjoyed her showing off a bit.

The first time we realized this we were body surfing together. I had ridden a wave in and stood up, wiping my face of the salt water and began to look to see where Ally ended up. We had both caught the same wave but due to her body size and makeup she would generally be able to ride in further than me. I looked to my left and saw an older guy with his eyes about popping out of his head looking behind me.

I turned around and saw Ally was just a few feet away. She had just stood up and was wiping her face as I had. She hadn't noticed but one of her perfect breasts had come out of her string bikini top. Due to the cool water her nipple was hard and standing out. She looked over to me as I stepped to her and smiled, hugging her to my body and giving her a kiss. That's when she noticed something wasn't right, feeling the skin of her breast directly against mine. She started to pull away and reach up to fix it and I said, "No, just leave it for a minute," I pulled back slightly smiling and looking into her eyes. She looked curious but complied.

I kept my arm around her as I began to lead her back into the surf. This moved my body on the other side of her so the old man would have a direct view of Ally without me in the way. I glanced at him to see his reaction. He was riveted.

We got back into thigh high waves. I reached over and tucked her boob back in place. As she adjusted her top better she looked up at me and smiled asking what that was about. I told her about the old man and his reaction. "I thought it would be nice to give him a thrill," I finished.

The day went on and nothing else was said until that night in bed. During our pillow talk after another great love making session she said, "How did you feel about that old guy seeing me?" She was looking down at her hand running over the hair on my chest as she said this and then looked into my eyes.

I had almost forgotten about it but with her reminder suddenly my cock twitched and already started to come back to life. She didn't notice since we were laying side by side but it surprised me so I took a little longer to answer than I normally would have. So she continued, "I thought it was a little naughty, but kind of like it when I think about it."

"Yeah, that's the way I feel too. As we were going back out through the surf I was thinking it was nice for you to give him a thrill. You know you are so beautiful," I said looking into her eyes. "Now when I think about it, it was kind of thrilling for me somehow. I'm not sure why. I must be a little fucked up in my head wanting some other man to see my girl." I looked away a little embarrassed at this admission.

She must have seen the look on my face because she said, "Oh honey don't be embarrassed, if anyone should be embarrassed it should be me. I'm the one that had her tits hanging out for the world to look at!" She had sat up and looked into my eyes with such determination that we both laughed at the way she said it.

I reached over and caress her breast running my fingers lightly over her nipple watching them become hard and stand up as I said, "and it looked like you enjoyed it when you knew he was watching. Your nipples were hard." I smiled in a teasing manner.

She rolled her eyes, lightly slapped my shoulder, and smiled as she said, "You know that's not true! My nipples were hard because it was cold!" We laughed again.

This teasing banter was common in our pillow talk. It had begun from the second time we had had sex. At that time we had a more serious talk about birth control. Neither of us were ready for children but neither of us really liked the idea of condoms mostly due to the taking away of the spontaneity of what might come up. We had made a list of pros and cons of our options and on the under 'the pill' list she had put in the pro column FUN!! I had been surprised at that and she laughed at the look on my face.

I had been raised Southern Baptist and even though the 60's were open and free with sexual matters there were still things that were beyond my thinking at the time. One of them was that women didn't really enjoy sex like men did. Silly, stupid me. In time, with Ally leading the way, I was becoming educated in what the real world was like. Keeping the humor in our pillow talk helped a lot in this way. Ally was on the pill within the week.

After the revelation that both of us thought it was kind of 'fun' to have other men see Ally "accidentally" on occasion we would dress her up for better exposure. Sometimes without a bra in tops that were more see through, sometimes with short skirts, sometimes on the beach as we had that first time. With the fashions of the time it was really easy to find ways to make this happen. Especially with the expert seamstress Ally was.

She could make clothes that would look as normal as anything a woman might wear downtown but with a bit of adjustment could make any man do at least a double take as she walked by. Of course not wearing panties under a short skirt, or taking them off while we were out, was always an easy option. Slutty costumes at Halloween were her specialty long before it was a fashionable thing. Her first was an 'I Dream of Jeannie' type costume. There weren't quite enough veils to hide her charms. I heard about that one for years after that Halloween.

During this show off time, between her 20th year and my 22nd, we had gotten really excited one day after driving to another city nearby and teasing men with Ally in one of her special made tops with a short skirt and sheer panties. We had gone to lunch at a nicer place with a crowd that was older than us. For the first time I had Ally take off her panties at the table. I had noticed she had caught the attention of an older gentleman that was sitting by himself. Later we were blazing hot in bed and I had out done myself with three hard-ons over an hour and a half with the last session lasting about 45 minutes after a quick start of ten minutes the first time.

frog3
frog3
15 Followers