Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was drifting off with her laying on my arm under her neck and her snuggled against me. She had been playing with the hair on my chest, one of her favorite things, as she lay there.

"I've been thinking," she said, "this has been a lot of fun, especially after we get home."

I came back to more alert consciousness and looked at her. She was looking up at me and had a smile on her face. I nodded in agreement and smiled back.

"So I was wondering if I were to go and dance at a place, how would you feel about that?" She sat up and looked at me earnestly, questioning in her eyes.

"What do you mean dance?" I asked.

"You know Barbara? The girl who was in my economics class and went to the last Halloween party at Glen's dressed as the witch?"

I nodded again. I remembered Barbara. She was not really my type at all but she had gotten plenty of looks and guys chasing her around the way her costume had fit around her very large bust. She had a chest that I would term udders, they were so large, again not my type, but many guys go nuts for that sort of thing.

"Well, she dances a few nights a week at Naturals and says it's safe and lots of fun," Ally continued to look earnestly into my eyes. I got the feeling she was really wanting to do this. "I asked a lot of questions when I first learned she worked there, I didn't know anyone who had ever done anything like that, and she told me everything." Again the earnest look.

"It has just stuck with me and every time we have these great fuck sessions after we have played nasty...I think about it." She bit her lower lip.

Ally was pushing a number of my buttons with this. She knows I am such a pervert I love to hear her say fuck, as well as I love the way she looks so innocent when she bites her lips, top or bottom. Her talking about being nasty when she looks innocent works too. She has the act down pat.

"So are you thinking about quitting your job?" She had been working at Sears part time while going to school.

"No, Barbara said there are certain nights that they will accept girls who just come in off the street if they have the right ID. (In time these were called Amateur Night at most strip bars) She also said sometimes if they are popular enough they will let some girls go on just about any night. Apparently there are girls who just come in once in a while to help pay their rent or make a car payment when they are short on cash. She told me the tips are so good that really pretty girls can make a couple hundred dollars in just one night, not that the regular girls who work there care for that. She said that if a girl who is not usually there comes in on a night that doesn't usually have amateurs, that they are taking money away from those who it is a real job. I get that. I don't think I'm cute enough to just walk in anytime anyway."

Ally doesn't really seem to know how pretty, beautiful, cute- whatever word you want to use to describe a woman who men want- that she is.

Knowing this I played along, interested in what she was trying to say. "So when is the next night that they will take people off the street, did you ask or did she tell you that?" I asked.

"Well...she said it was twice a month on Wednesdays. I haven't talked to her in a while but I could give her a call and see..."

I could tell she was wanting me to OK anything before she made the call and since I was interested in where this might lead I said, "Sounds like you need to talk to Barbara before anything can be done."

She immediately threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips saying, "Oh good! I was thinking this might be fun for us but wasn't sure how it might seem to you. I'm so glad. I think we're really, really going to like this!"

I was surprised at her enthusiasm. She must have been holding this in for a while and thought about it quite a bit. So I said, "How it would seem? With what we've done so far I don't see what would make you think that I wouldn't be OK with it?

She looked thoughtful and then said, "With what we have done so far it has been just us going around together, doing it together. When I do this I'll be pretty much on my own, even if you might be part of the audience. And then there is the part about the money." She looked at me cautiously.

Not knowing what she meant by that I asked, "What do you mean, part about the money?"

"OK," Ally sat up straighter and talked as if she was teaching one of her piano students. Of course when she did this the covers dropped away and her jiggling breasts were not something her students would see. I worked to pay attention to her words. "When we are doing what we do together one of the things that I like about it is it gets me feeling a little slutty, open, sort of whore like. Of course I'm not having sex with anyone but you, so I don't really feel like a whore, but I definitely feel like a slut sometimes. In a good way." I could tell she was trying to reassure me as she touched my arm and looked directly in my eyes. Whatever she saw from me must have been OK because she went on. "I like the slutty feeling sometimes. It's almost like I have a little power I don't normally. I don't know, it just feels tingly, it feels like I'm freer." She looked at me like she was wondering how I was taking this.

"And?" I encouraged.

"I think getting money for doing this might be even more of a charge to me because then I'm getting money for my body, my looks. Almost like a prostitute. Having men want you so much they will put out money for you really feels like a shift in power. At least that's what Barbara said, and I can see that. If I'm screwing other men just for sex I'm a whore, but if I'm doing it for money then I'm a prostitute. God! Just saying this is getting me horny again!" She leaned down and kissed me hard.

When she kisses me like that there is little my mind can do to think. I believe it's because all my blood starts going to my little brain instead of my big brain but after the earlier workout I still had a few big brain cells going. "So what you are saying is you will feel like a prostitute if you get money for dancing...and showing your body." I added after seeing her look at me like I was not understanding. "And this is a good thing?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "It's just nasty as hell, and you know how much it turns me on to be naughty." Now she had a smirk smile on her face l was familiar with. She assumed, correctly, that I liked it too. "So can we fuck some more?"

Although I remember the conversation readily I can't remember if I was able to get it up again. Probably, due to my age and sex drive at the time.

I do remember very well the night a week and a half later when I dropped Ally off in front of Naturals. We had decided that I would go park the car and come in later so as to not have her disqualified since she had a boyfriend with her. Barbara said this had been a problem a couple of times in the past so the owners were leery of having couples come off the street for the first time. Ally said she might feel a little better too, more in charge herself. Barbara made sure she worked that night so at least she would have some support inside already.

Ally had put on more makeup than normal and fluffed out her hair in a different way than I'd ever seen. Her dress was certainly more to the slutty side as well. Not one I'd ever seen but when I asked, it was as I'd thought. She had made it this week especially for this night. "There's not a lot to it so it was really easy." she had said. Looking at her I had to agree. Anyone could tell she had very little on underneath, if anything. As it was she had on the sheerest panty and bra combo she owned. The bra gave no support, and the panties might as well have been painted on. This was before thongs and most of the women shaved days. So even though Ally's cunt had very light blonde hair it was easily seen and the crotch was thin enough that the light strip of hair covering her hole hung down on both sides if you could look close enough. I imagined with the bright lighting inside and the way the 'dancing' was done guys would be close enough. She had told me Barbara had said lots of girls off the street kept their panties on but more money would be made if they were taken off. We had decided to 'go with the flow' and see how Ally felt when the time came.

She had said to take my time so it was about twenty minutes before I was walking through the door after having my ID checked. Naturals was a full nudity club which met there was no alcohol and the age limit was 18. I had been there right after I turned 18, of course, and been back twice before losing my virginity. Since then I just hadn't felt the need. If I wanted to jerk off I could imagine real girls I had touched, smelled, and even eaten, to help me along.

It seemed to be busier than I remembered but the blast of music, smoke, and lights was the same.

I immediately looked around for Ally. She was in the back at the far left side of the room talking to three men with Barbara standing at her side. This made me feel a little better right off. Her friend was looking out for her. I made my way to a small table about midway back on the left and was quickly approached by a small dark haired girl whom I was surprised to see there. She didn't have any breasts that I could see and couldn't have weighed more than eighty pounds. I ordered my required two overpriced drinks to be brought at the same time. When they arrived I wasn't too surprised to find even the OJ I had ordered was watery. About the time the drinks came to me Ally must have seen me because as the girl left with my dollar tip she was at my side looking like she wanted to jump my bones right there. She was excited.

"Look how much I've made already!" she gushed as she put a fist full of dollars in my hand. I took them looking around to see how many people were looking at the money exchange. It didn't seem right. No one was looking, at least at the money. I saw Barbara next to her and smiled, said hello.

She leaned down so I could hear and said, "I told Ally it might be best to give the money to you for now. The locker we are sharing in the back has her ID but since she didn't bring a purse or anything she can't just carry it around. I was on right after her and we never made it back to put in my locker. For all the rest of the sets I'll go first so we can head right back to the locker." I nodded in understanding. During this I kept my eyes on Ally and saw she was bopping along with the music and looking around like she was on the midway at the fair, excitement in her eyes. I smiled, glad she was having fun.

I motioned to Barbara to lean down so I could talk into her ear. "So how long until your next set? And how long is a set?" I asked.

Turning to the side so she could talk into my ear I was able to look back at my girl as she said, "Each set is three songs so it depends on how long the song is the girl picks. Most are about three minutes so each set is usually about ten minutes with a two minute exchange so the dancer leaving can pick up the money on the floor. I got off right before you came in I think. Our next one won't be for almost an hour.

That was disappointing. Even with all the near naked women all around the room, with all the smoke and over loud music, I could tell hours of this wouldn't be too much fun for me. Unlike probably 95% of the men present I had a woman who took care of me regularly and didn't have the extra testosterone to drive me to a place like this and keep me here.

Ally couldn't hear what we were saying but read the look on my face. She leaned down and said into my ear, "What's wrong baby?" then looked into my eyes.

I shrugged and motioned for her to give me her ear. "Barbara said you would only be on about once an hour. I'm going to be pretty bored when you aren't on. This place smells awful, it's loud, and no one is near cute as you."

She smiled at me and said into my ear, "I'm sorry. I'm on such a high right now I didn't even notice the smell. Should we leave? I'm not on any contract to stay. I'm just shadowing Barbara tonight." She stuck her tongue in my ear at the end which she knows turns me on. She also bit her lower lip as she looked back at me.

I knew she didn't want to leave. I also knew it was going to drive me nuts if I stayed, or left. What to do? Would watching her in an hour for ten minutes be worth it? Would it keep me excited enough to stay for another hour? Right then a guy at the next table, only about two feet away, lit up a cigar. As he puffed away to get it going a cloud of stinking smoke came over us. We all looked his way with disgust on our faces. He noticed and right away started waving his hands around in the cloud, as if that would do anything, and I could see his mouth say sorry! Even though I couldn't hear a thing.

Yeah, sorry but not sorry enough to leave I thought. Looking up at Ally she had a sorry look on her face too. I made a quick decision. One that set a number of things in motion that I had no idea of for years to come.

I motioned to both of the girls to follow me. We walked over to a less crowded, less smokey, place along the wall in the back and I had both lean down to hear me. "I think Ally is having fun and I don't want to take away from that but I don't think I can stand it here for hours." Looking directly at Barbara I said, "How long is your shift? Do you think Ally can stay here with you until it is over and then I'll come back and meet you both outside?" The girls looked at each other. Barbara seemed very excited, Ally looked neutral but still had a smile on her face.

Barbara leaned toward me and said, "I'm on until 1am. It takes about fifteen minutes for me to check out and then we can meet you outside if Ally's up for it." She then leaned to Ally and I assumed told her what she had said to me.

Ally smiled and leaned toward me for a hug. I noticed then she wasn't wearing her bra as before. She said, "Thanks so much honey. I'll tell you everything when we get home! You are just the best!" Then she surprised me by kissing me on the cheek.

Barbara leaned toward me after seeing the look on my face. "We are forbidden to kiss on the lips inside!" She gave me a stern look then laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face!" Both girls giggled.

"OK, see you both at 1am!" I semi shouted to them. I turned and walked out of the club.

I returned right on time and was happy to see both women on the sidewalk just a few doors down from the club. I pulled to the curb and Ally jumped into the passenger seat. She rolled down the window and Barbara stuck her head inside. "So how did it go from your point of view?" I asked looking directly at Barbara.

She glanced at Ally and they both giggled. "It was one of the best nights I've ever had working here." she stated. "If it was this fun every night, I'd work seven days a week and live in the penthouse at the Hilton! Woo woo!" She gave a thumbs up as she said, this backing out of the window to motion. Poking her head back inside she kissed Ally on the cheek and then quickly kissed her on the lips. Ally sat back in shock. "Give that last one to your boyfriend, girlfriend," she smiled backing away. "Talk to you soon!" she yelled as she went towards the nearby parking lot.

"Do you think we should wait and make sure she gets to her car OK before we go?" I asked.

"No, she's OK," Ally replied, clicking her seat belt in place. "See that big guy in the green t-shirt by the edge of the parking lot? He is one of the bouncers. He makes sure all the girls get to their cars. That's why we were standing out here. He told us to not stay in front of the club that the guys coming out sometimes try to get away with more than they will try inside. Standing here anyone coming out would have to walk toward him and he'd see them. And they would see him. That's one thing I was really happy about tonight, I felt safe. A couple of the bouncers are HUGE!" She said this wiggling her eyebrows.

I already knew this about Ally. She was very impressed with muscles. When I learned this I had asked why she was with me, I sure wasn't some muscle bound gym rat. She had assured me, and in time I really believed her, that it might be a fun thing to run her hands around a ripped body but it wasn't something she would want much of. "It would be like having filet mignon or truffles every night, too much and too rich for an everyday thing."

"So you do want to try once in a while though huh? I know we both like those things on occasion." I said.

"No, those were just bad examples I guess. There are plenty of pretty girls at school that you see everyday, do you want them once in a while?" she asked me with a raised brow. "Like a picture you don't own, you can enjoy the view without taking them all home, even for a night."

It had taken a while. But now, three years in, I had come to the conclusion that she was telling the truth and I didn't feel so intimidated.

"How was your night?" I asked as we headed home. I saw she was holding onto a bit of cash but it didn't even look like as much as she had given me after that first dance. I had counted it at home and it came to $43 dollars, mostly ones but three fives as well. "You handed me $43 dollars before I left by the way."

She lit up and turned toward me excitedly. "Oh, I forgot about that! Wow! That means I made over $200!" she squealed. She noticed my look at her hands and she explained, "At the end of the night if you want they exchange the smaller bills for big ones." She showed me a couple of fifty's, twenty's, tens, and fives. Her smile looked like it would break her face, it was so wide. I grinned back, happy to see her happy. "I think we should do this again. We could go somewhere special. How about Hawaii?"

"Whoa! Hold on! Before we start talking about next time I need some details of this one. Remember I wasn't there?" I had to laugh, she was soo jazzed up. I love her like this!

"Let's wait until we get home. I don't want you to have problems driving if you get too involved in my story," she teased.

"Come on, I'm dying here. It's been hours. At least tell me something. How many dance sets did you do? Was it every hour like Barbara said? Inquiring minds want to know," I added like a popular ad of the time.

"Well, let me think. I wasn't really keeping track. We can ask Barbara later for sure but I'm pretty sure up until midnight it was one an hour. The last hour I know we did two, because the last one we did together." I stared at her. She tried to say this last nonchalantly but I could see her looking at me through the corner of her eye. "Watch the road!" she admonished with a big grin. "No more until we get home!"

When we reached the apartment my roommate was still up. He had come home after I had left to get Ally. He had been out drinking with some friends after dropping his girlfriend off earlier since she had to work early in the morning. Now he sat with a half empty glass of some sort of whiskey, or scotch. "Ahh! The attached at the hip couple! Welcome home!" He greeted us with glass held high.

I could tell he was not going to feel too good in the morning.

"Hello Pete," Ally said, "How was your day?"

"Well it just got a whole lot better," he said eyeing Ally's chest. It was now obvious to me she still didn't have a bra on and I wondered, where it had gone?

"I so hate to take away your eye candy but it's late and we are headed directly to bed," I admonished him with my eyes.

He completely ignored me. "How about a quick nightcap?" he offered, holding up the half full bottle. I was right, scotch.

"I don't think so, Ally has plans she wants to share with me about possibly getting us to Hawaii." I wagged my eyebrows. "We are having a short discussion in private and then, right to sleep!" I quipped.