Ally and Emma

Story Info
Emma tries to teach her best friend a new way to relax.
4.9k words
4.75
12.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noelle08
Noelle08
26 Followers

Hello! This is my very first story I've ever written, so all feedback is welcome!!!

This is a woman loving woman story, no bigotry or disrespect will be tolerated! All parties involved are over 18. Very very loosely based on the Hulu series, Dave, with characters Ally and Emma.

*

"Wait....what do you mean make yourself cum? Dave doesn't make you cum?" Ally stopped washing the dishes and turned, sputtering, to face her best friend and roommate.

"Emma, no, I mean like.....it's Dave's penis inside of me. I just have to focus and control my breathing and-" Ally stopped mid-sentence to glare. "It doesn't matter, ok? I orgasm consistently and it works."

"Sounds like it IS work" mumbled Emma. "Whatever" Ally continued, "I like sex with Dave. Sex with Dave is grand."

"Are you trying to convince me or you" laughed Emma, as she pulled her black hair into an intricate-looking bun on the top of her head. "Dude I'm hype my hair finally grew out it's color. It's almost past my bra now."

"Yea, it's definitely getting long." Ally replied absentmindedly.

She never could understand how Emma effortlessly put her hair into all types of styles, when it took Ally at least 30 minutes and a meltdown to do a simple top knot. But Emma's hair was beautiful. It was long, and such a deep black that it almost looked blue, probably thanks to her Taiwanese-American heritage. Ally's hair did not have that same appeal. In fact, it was almost the complete opposite. No, Emma's hair was much more enticing. She could almost imagine how the silky strands would feel on her fingers, so soft and thick-

"Helloooooooo earth to Ally" a snap of fingers close to her eyes brought Ally back from her day dream.

"Wha-what? Shit were you talking?"

"Uhhhh ya I was. You didn't hear a word I said, did you? Too busy thinking about your *consistent* Dave orgasms?"

"Shut up!" yelled Ally, laughing as she threw a wet sponge at her friend, "I wish I never said anything!" Emma giggled while ducking the sponge.

"Ok, ok, truce. Seriously, I was just saying that I'm heading out. I have to help my mom set up at her house for tomorrow."

"Oh nice. Does your Dad suspect anything?"

"Nope," replied Emma. "That man is as clueless as a lost puppy. It's actually almost hilarious since-."

Ally shook dishwater off her hands and gazed at her friend again. From their appearance alone, you'd never guess they were friends. Emma is one of those people who is effortlessly beautiful. Her Taiwanese ethnicity gave her the gift of slightly tanned skin, perfectly almond shaped eyes, and the smoothest, blemish free skin Ally had ever seen. And Emma's body was nice too. She was kind of skinny and slightly curvy, but her breasts stole the show. Not because they were big, but because they didn't know what gravity was and were perfectly shaped. Like teardrops almost. There was rarely a time when Ally would catch Emma wearing a bra, and for good reason. Even now, Emma's 34Bs were straining against her red halter top. If she looked close enough, Ally could almost see the imprint of her nipple piercings....

But why would she want to do that? Ally shook her head and tried to hone in on her roommate rambling.

"-believe she said she didn't care what I thought and was going to wear the dress anyway! SO now I have to take time out of my busy schedule to go and look for another outfit. Erin is so inconsiderate"

Ally rinsed off the last plate as she mumbled something trying to be supportive for her friend, even though Emma was clearly not looking for a real answer.

"Well it is what it is. I'm about to be late anyway. And I don't need to hear my mother complaining in addition to my sister." Emma grabbed her key ring and opened the door, causing Ally to look up as her friend walked out of the apartment. "I'll see you later Ally. Need anything from the mall?" Emma asked.

"Nah, I'm sure I own something I can wear tomorrow, plus Dave and I stayed up late on the phone yesterday so I need a nap." Ally replied.

Emma made a strange face and shrugged, "Cool. See you later." The door slammed behind Emma, and Ally took a look around their shared living space. "I can probably clean up around here a little." she sighed.

As she picked up and put away various items, her mind drifted back to her earlier day dream.

She wasn't sure why Emma had been on her mind so much recently. They've known each other for four years and lived together for two, so it wasn't like she was some new and shiny toy. 'It must just be her hair color.' Ally thought decisively as she hung her and Emma's jean jackets in the hallway closet. "It's been blonde or blue or green for so long I forgot what she looked like with her natural color.' She glanced in the mirror attached to the closet door, 'maybe I should switch my color up?' But with her soft freckles that splattered across her nose and forehead, the only hair color that does make sense is her natural light auburn. Her gaze traveled from her hair, past her green eyes and button nose, past her soft pink lips, slender neck, and prominent collarbone to the rise and fall of her breasts. Her 36Cs were almost spilling out of her old soccer sports bra, and her abs flexed involuntarily, showing traces of the D1 athlete she used to be. Sighing, Ally turned away from the mirror and finished cleaning up her apartment.

Two hours and several dance breaks later, Ally headed to her room in order to pick out an outfit for her roommate's Dad's surprise party. Stepping over to the wardrobe, she opened it to reveal a multitude of dresses, shirts, sweaters, and other various clothing items. After flipping through a few options, Ally decided on a green maxi dress with gold embellishments and threw it on the bed. "Cleanup check, outfit check, Netflix is up next." she sang to herself as she changed into an oversized t-shirt, her version of pajamas. Slipping into bed and turning on her TV, it was only a matter of minutes before she fell asleep.

BAM.

"Allyyyyyyyyy!"

Ally jerked awake as her roommate loudly swung open her bedroom door then plopped on her bed. "What?" she replied, sitting up, drowsy and confused. Emma beamed and opened a shiny black bag she brought with her.

"Here," she said as she reached in and threw the contents of the bag in Ally's lap. "Something to help your sex-with-Dave orgasm a little less work." Ally inspected the package for exactly two seconds before her roommate ripped it out of her hands.

"It's the new Rose vibrator," Emma explained while opening and revealing the gift, "I swear like every girl in my yoga class swears by it. I actually tried to order one but they're literally sold out everywhere and then I walk into Spencer's and see this jewel on one of the shelves. Like literally a gift from the orgasm gods. But this is the only one left so I am humbly and graciously giving it to you. Dave will probably cum immediately when you show him, so don't even--"

Emma cut herself off as she looked up at her flushed roommate. "Ally...are you ok? Sorry if this is a weird gift I just....idk I heard they were good and it was literally the last one and... I can take it back, it's no issue.

"No that's not it," Ally said. She opened her mouth and then closed it again, carefully choosing her words. "I just never...I mean I don't....I've never used one of those before." She said slowly.0

Emma sighed in relief. "Oh, well there's a first time for everything." She placed the rose back into its box, and handed the gift back to her roommate. Standing up, Emma walked over to her roommate's door. "And like I said, I've heard only good things. And it shouldn't be that hard to use. Anyway, our show comes on in like ten minutes and I already brought out the wine. So ready when you are." Turning around, Emma stepped over the threshold and closed the door behind her.

"Ughhhhhh" Ally moaned. Opening her intimate gift again, she picked it out of its packaging. It was a deep pink shade, fit perfectly in the center of her palm, and was literally the shape of a rose. Pressing the button on its side, the Rose immediately began to vibrate and its center lit up. Ally timidly placed a finger in the circle piece and immediately pulled it out after feeling the intense vibration. "There's no way people use these" she whispered in awe. Pressing the button several more times, she quickly investigated the different vibration patterns and intensities the Rose had to offer. "Yea," she sighed to herself "this is really too much".

Leaving the toy on her bed, she threw on her old cross country shorts and sports bra and headed into the shared living room. Emma was already sitting on one end of the sectional couch, drinking wine straight from the bottle and wearing a big t-shirt and biker shorts.

"Em, can you please have some class" Ally laughed, taking the bottle out of her roommate's grasp. She grabbed the two wine glasses sitting on the side table, only an arms reach away from Emma, and poured generous serving for both her and her friend. Settling into her side of the couch, Ally handed Emma her glass of wine and proceeded to turn her attention to the TV.

"They are honestly so rude," Emma said, breaking the 38 minutes of silence they shared while watching tv. "Like....they talk to their mom so crazy! I could never." Emma threw her head back and chugged the remainder of her 2nd glass of wine.

"Ok Al, finish finish finish because we're finish finish finishing these bottles tonight." Giggling at her roommate's goofiness, something that was only bound to increase as they kept drinking, Ally also threw back the rest of her glass. Honestly, she always appreciated when Emma made her loosen up.

"The other bottle is still in the fridge Em, I'll go grab it." Standing up, she stumbled a little trying to get around their living room furniture.

"Geez," Emma laughed. "Sit down! How are you already getting uncoordinated and you've only had two glasses?!"

Stepping over her roommate's legs, Emma headed towards the kitchen. "I'll grab the wine because we obviously need to increase your tolerance again."

The redhead groaned in response. "The last time you tried to "increase my tolerance" I almost ended up in a throuple with that lesbian couple!".

"And you would've had a great time!" Emma retorted. She laughed and ducked as Ally chucked a pillow at her. "Don't act like the missed opportunity doesn't keep you up at night. "

Another 45 minutes later, Ally was definitely feeling the buzz. Unfortunately, the wine had gone straight to her nether regions, and another part of her body was buzzing too. When she discreetly brushed her nipples, red hot signals went straight to her clit, as if they were connected by the same nerves. She glanced over at her best friend, who had stripped down to a sports bra earlier in the evening. Emma's nipples looked a little stiff too, and her biker shorts had ridden up so Ally could just see the outline of her pussy lips and.....again...why in the world was she checking out her best fucking friend!? Ally quietly huffed and crossed her arms.

But it was Emma's own fault that Ally was drunkenly aroused, the red-head tried to reason. Since Emma brought up that almost fateful night when Ally was tempted to go home with Brit and Angie, a couple they met at one of their favorite bars, she hadn't stopped thinking about it. The way the couple always kept her in the middle while they danced, the feeling of their hands around her waist and body, the way Ally had almost let Angie kiss her.... Shuddering, Ally started, realizing she was slightly pressing her mound. She tried to turn her attention back towards her friend, and away from her hardening clit.

"...definitely needs it." Zoning back in, Ally tried to piece together what her friend was talking about.

"Cause I bet if she got some, she wouldn't have been even half as uptight as she was. Although I bet she--" Emma turned towards her friend and rolled her eyes, "You're not even listening I can tell."

"Sorry," Ally said sheepishly. "I was daydreaming I think."

"Must have been a hell of a daydream" Emma said giggling. "Your nipples are about to poke me in the eye!"

Embarrassed Ally glanced down at what was indeed her extremely hard nipples. "Shut it! What were you talking about" Ally said, trying to shift the conversation.

"Well it's over now but this preview for Harry Potter came on, the one with that short uptight-ass woman in it? I forgot her name. But I was just saying how she needed to use that Rose toy I got you, I truly feel like if she had a good orgasm then she would have been so much nicer. If you had a good orgasm you'd probably be able to focus more too. And don't even bother saying that you have orgasms with Dave, cause Ally, if you're all in your head and have to actively work for them that much you can't possibly be cumming for real!" Emma began to roar with laughter at her own teasing while her friend sat silently.

After two more minutes of Emma's jokes, Ally hopped up, ran into her room, came out, and threw the pink rose at her stunned friend. "I have had enough! I don't even want this stupid thing, I don't know how to use it and I like my orgasms with Dave because otherwise, I wouldn't have any! I don't use shit like this Emma! I don't like to masturbate! You can keep your fucking gag gift!"

Embarrassed at her own drunken outburst, Ally stared at Emma, whose mouth was hanging open. "Just..." the red-head said quietly. "Stop fucking teasing me about it. And keep the toy. I'm going to sleep." Ally glanced down and back at her friend, picked up her half-filled wine glass, then turned on her heels and quickly walked back into her room.

Minutes later, she could hear Emma pacing outside of her door. Sighing, she called out to her friend. "Just come in before you wear holes in the carpet." Opening the door, Emma stood at the threshold of her room before taking a few steps inside and sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Look Ally, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive. About you or Dave or anything. You know I actually really like him. You guys together, I mean. And I didn't mean to insult you by buying this either. I truly, genuinely thought you would enjoy it. All of my friends have been talking about it and...I don't know I just thought of you. It is a little personal though so......yea sorry. You seriously don't have to keep it. I'll return it."

Ally sighed and looked at her best friend's extremely remorseful face. "It's really ok, you don't have to feel bad. I'm just....embarrassed. But I've always been embarrassed about stuff like this so....don't feel bad. Hug it out?"

"Hug it out" Emma responded, leaning towards Ally. As Emma took Ally into her arms, Ally was suddenly extremely aware that they were both only wearing flimsy sports bras, and was positive Emma could feel her nipples hardening again. But her friend didn't let go, so Ally continued to hug her back. Then she felt Emma squeeze her tighter, which made their breasts push even closer together. Letting go of her friend, Ally tried to shift her weight away from Emma and back towards the other side of the bed. Emma scooted closer again.

"So..." the Asian girl said softly "how come you don't masturbate? I'm really not trying to be funny or pushy I'm just curious."

"Ummm," Ally hesitated "I don't know. It never felt good to me I guess."

"So you only cum when you have sex?"

"Right."

"But you only get to see Dave like once or twice a month since he moved...."

"Right."

"So...ok. That's cool."

Emma hesitated. "I think you should still try the toy. It really is easy to use."

" Emma! I just said I don't know ho--"

" I can show you" Emma interrupted.

Shocked, Ally stared at her friend.

"Umm....ok."

Emma's eyebrows shot up. "Ok? Ok! Ummm I'm going to pack a bowl. I need to relax. Be right back."

OK!?! I meant IT'S OK stupid wine drunk mouth. Ally screamed to herself. WTF was that?? My best friend is teaching me to masturbate?!? But as her brain started to freak out, Ally couldn't deny the effect of thinking of Emma masturbating was having on her body. Her nipples were tingling again as if someone was already caressing them. She squeezed her thighs together in order to combat the feeling beginning to grow in her pussy. She could almost imagine how Emma would look as she touched herself, her hands roaming her pert breasts, taut stomach and dipping into her pussy, playfully rubbing her clit until the moisture would begin to pearl on her lips--

"Back." Ally looked up at her roommate, who was frozen in the doorway. "For someone who," Emma put up finger quotation marks " 'doesn't masturbate', you sure are getting a head start."

Ally sheepishly smiled and sat on her hands. They had formed a mind of their own and had gotten Ally caught lightly rubbing her panties. Seeing her roommate becoming embarrassed again, Emma quickly sat on the bed and handed Ally her almost forgotten glass of wine.

"Here drink this, I'm going to light up." As Ally took larger-than-normal sips of Rose', Emma held a lighter to her multicolored glass bowl and inhaled deeply. They sat in silence for a few moments, as if the tension in the air was louder than their voices could be. Finally, Emma shifted so she was facing Ally and cleared her throat quietly.

"Ummm so I want to acknowledge that this is a little awkward. But I also think it's crazy that you think you can't get yourself off. So I'm going to just.....show you what I do. And you don't have to like....do anything if you don't want to. No pressure." Ally smiled slightly and nodded.

"It's actually almost embarrassingly easy for me to get turned on." Emma continued, lightly touching her collarbone. "I usually start by playing with my nipples too." Her hands lightly dropped to her perky 34B breasts. Ally watched as her friend's fingers outlined the shape of her breasts, pausing over where her nipples would be. She could almost see the nubs beginning to harden and protrude. Silently, Emma pinched and grabbed at her chest through her sports bra, the beginnings of a moan in the back of her throat.

"I'm going to take my bra off it that's ok." Emma whispered. With little hesitation, she quickly pulled the blue material over her head and discarded it on the floor. Immediately her hands went back to grasping at her breasts, with slightly more urgency than before. "I really like when people are kinda rough with them." Emma confided, breathing heavily. She pulled her nipples and a budding moan slipped out. Ally stared at her roommate in awe, seeing how her face was becoming flushed, and her collarbone tinged with blush. Her stomach flipped over, and she felt her own wetness begin to gather. Emma was turning her on.

Remembering that her friend agreed to show her how to masturbate, not get gawked at, Ally brought her hands up to cup her own breasts. Squeezing them slightly, she began to mimic Emma's movements and lightly pulled her own nipples through the sports bra. The roommates sat in silence for a while, both eyes glued to the opposite woman's hands and chest, their breathing getting heavier with every passing moment.

Again, Emma was the first to break the silence. "It would feel better if you took off your bra too," she said quietly. Nodding, Ally began to pull off her first article of clothing. Briefly turning away from Ally and grabbing for her bowl behind her, Emma said, "I'm going to light up again. Do you know how to shotgun?"

"Seeing as I am not a professional smoker, no." Ally quipped, her hands still gently caressing her naked breasts.

"Hardy har, always with the sass. Anyway, it's easy. I'll take a hit and then blow it in your mouth while you inhale it. It's like you're smoking second-hand. You can still get a small high that way." Emma lit her bowl, inhaled deeply, and then blew in Ally's direction. Her red-headed roommate tried to inhale the smoke, but it dissipated between them too quickly for her to suck anything up.

Noelle08
Noelle08
26 Followers
12