Ally and Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great trick!" Ally laughed.

"Shut up, I wasn't close enough to you."

Scooting closer on the bed, Emma sat so her legs were laying over Ally's, who was sitting criss-cross-applesauce style. With the heat from Emma's body suddenly so close, Ally's laughter died in her throat. She once again became extremely aware that both she and her best friend were topless, their breasts only inches away from each other. Emma took another drag of her bowl, and placed her hands on either side of Ally's face, causing her to break out in goosebumps. Keeping eye contact, Emma slowly blew the smoke into Ally's parted lips, close enough to feel her inhale the secondhand smoke. 'Now blow it back". Emma said, quietly and hungrily.

As the smoke left Ally's mouth, she leaned even closer to her roommate and watched it disappear into Emma's parted lips. "Smooth," Emma said softly. "Someone might think you were a certified stoner." At this point, they were only a hairs length apart, each leaning in and hoping the other would make another move.

"Well. You can consider me fully relaxed at least." Ally whispered, shifting backwards and breaking the spell. Emma's hands returned to her breasts, once again squeezing and rolling her nipples. Ally mimicked her almost immediately. The nubs hardened even more under her hands and her roommate's lowered eyes.

"Pinch them harder" Emma prompted, shifting slightly on the bed. Ally complied.

"Now pull them too. Harder. It feels so good Ally, I promise."

The red head didn't think this was possible. Pulling her nipples had almost instantly caused her clit to twitch and wetness to seep out. Realizing her eyes were closed as she enjoyed these new sensations, she opened them up and saw Emma staring directly at her panty-covered pussy lips. Ally involuntarily rolled her hips, and a small moan escaped her lips.

"Ally you look so fucking sexy right now," Emma said breathlessly. "I just want to..." Dropping her hands from her own body, she positioned their legs so they were intertwined, one of her legs on top of Ally's and vice versa. She leaned over and removed Ally's hands, which had never stopped toying with her breasts. Emma looked into Ally's eyes and slowly leaned over to lightly kiss her neck. Then her shoulder. Collarbone, twice. Slowly she kissed down until her mouth was positioned right above her best friend's nipple. Looking up into Ally's eyes once again, she silently asked for permission.

Ally hesitated for half of a second, and then pushed her nipple into Emma's awaiting warm mouth. This time, she moaned out loud. Her friend's tongue swirled around her nipple, pulling and sucking it so much it grew longer than Ally had ever seen. As inexperienced, and horny, as she was, this little bit of foreplay had already brought her to the edge. She could even begin to smell her smoldering pussy through the cotton material, which only meant that she had soaked through them.

When Emma switched to her other nipple, Ally slid her hand down her belly and to her mound. Rubbing slightly, she was surprised to already hear a slightly squishing sound. To her horror, she wasn't the only one who heard her pussy begin to talk.

"Well damn girl, "Emma giggled, "You really did need this." Ally smiled sheepishly as her roommate leaned back to look at her growing wet spot. "If we head back to our scheduled program, we have something just for that". Emma leaned over to grab the pink rose from where they had set it on the bed earlier. "Now this might feel a little intense at first, but just let it ride out and you'll get used to it. Do you have a preference on how to start?"

"No," Ally replied softly.

Emma moved her body until her face was in between her friend's legs. "I'm just going to go over your panties if that's ok?". Emma clicked the button on the toy and a low hum filled the room. She began to stroke Ally's thigh with one hand as she held the Rose Toy in the other, dragging it over her friend's belly, belly button, inner thigh and finally, lightly touching her panties. Ally's body was on fire. The vibrations were sending signals to her head, nipples, toes -- any and everywhere. She began to grind her hips, trying to get closer to the toy's strongest sensations.

"You like how that feels, baby?" Emma cooed. Ally could only moan in response. Ema pressed the button one time and the vibrations became even stronger. Ally bucked her hips and laid spread eagle on the bed, no longer able to hold herself up. She grinded herself against the toy, trying to find the perfect spot. She felt Emma's free hand all over her body, which only made her heat up even more.

"Oh Emma," she said breathlessly "We have the stop! I need to pee!" She glanced down at the Taiwanese girl, who looked up at her with a wicked smile on her face. Slowly, she set down the rose and kissed Ally's panties, which at this point were wet to the touch.

"Oh baby," Emma purred, "I'm about to make you feel so good".

Emma drew her fingers across Ally's mound, making the redhead gasp quietly. Slowly, Emma grabbed the top of her panties and drew them down her legs, only pausing for a second when the parts covering her friend's soaked pussy had to be peeled off. Once the material was fully removed from her friend's body, Emma's prize was in front of her.

Ally's opening looked almost exactly like a flower. Plump, swollen lips parted to reveal a light pink inside that was dripping in milky white fluid. Emma lightly ran her index finger over the pussy, feeling her friend's wetness gather on her digit before looking into Ally's green eyes and licking the cream off.

Ally's eyes closed, and in response Emma once again held the buzzing Rose toy directly on the swollen clit in front of her. Ally squealed and her ass jumped in the air. "Oh baby," Emma purred again. "You got so wet for me. Let it go baby, I want to see you cum".

And in less than ten seconds, Ally did. It started in her toes and traveled directly up to her pussy. She started whimpering under her breath, the strong sensations of the toy forcing her to straighten her legs and curl her toes as she felt liquid seeping out of her. When Emma pressed the Rose toy again for an even stronger vibration, one that went off and on, she brought knees to her chest and moaned so loudly she was nervous the neighbors would hear. Ally began to furiously hump the toy her best friend was holding to her pussy, feeling her clit pulse and throb and her vagina leaking even more. The last thing she remembered was her legs shaking uncontrollably, while Emma lifted the toy from her pussy and held it close to her face...

When she finally opened her eyes, Emma was hovering over her. "Ally......you REALLY needed that" she laughed. "I've never seen someone pass out from cumming too much. Dave better be grateful his personality isn't replaceable, at least."

Ally smiled slightly, her brain too foggy to be annoyed by her friend's remark.

"Emma.....that was.....I don't even know".

"Well I do," her friend replied. "It was sexy and something that you probably need to do more often. Here," she said, tossing the rose next to Ally's limp body and grabbing her blue sports bra. "Take your new best friend. I seriously need to get some sleep, you know my mom will be pissed if I'm late to help set up tomorrow."

Ally glanced at the toy, and then back at her friend. "I mean....what about....."

"Me?" Emma interrupted, shifting her eyes away. "Don't worry about it. We agreed I'd help you soooo...that's what I did. And since the party..... yea, it's ok, I gotta go."

With those parting words, Emma turned to her friend and lightly kissed her on the cheek before stepping to the doorway " But I love you Al...see you tomorrow".

It was the next morning before Ally realized she hadn't said anything back.

12